Bing search results automatically assume you're a pedo for searching for nubiles

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/MikeeUSA
archive.is/miUOd
8ch.net/cow/res/187931.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Irrelevant but which browser is that?

well they're not wrong considering your referer was from /hebe/ now are they?

just tested and doesn't show up for me or my friends, seems your the only one seeing it OP.

Seems bing knows more than you care to admit.
Fuck off, child fucker.

That might actually be relevant if it were true. The story here is that Bing is allowing ads that equate normal sexuality to pedophilia.

Blackberry 10.3 stock browser. It's decent for normal browsing, but the lack of webm support annoys me.

OP dindu nuffin I'm sure.

Caps, pls

holy shit. it's true.

On my phone using icecat. Google and Ixquick gave me definitions of nubile.

Nice try

It doesn't assume anything.

Its just like a preview of a website, like when it shows wikipedia entries or whatever.

It's just set to keywords, and automatically links a preview to that site.

yeah this is a very strange thread. google does the same thing

Shit forgot arrow.

Over 18? Disappointing.

WEW LAD
EW LADW
W LADWE
LADWEW
LADWEW
ADWEW L
DWEW LA
WEW LAD

PEDOKIKES BTFO
TOP KEK

Deuteronomy 22, 28-29, in hebrew, allows men to rape girl children and keep them as a bride, aslong as she has not been given away allready.

Ok you mother fucker. It seems you have not studied ancient cultures in the middle east.

This is the history, going backwards:
Hebrews (Deuteronomy) - Singular Worship male God. Rape of female child (yes read the hebrew) = man keeps her, pays father some money. Man can execute adulterous women. Man owns the woman (he is ba'al (master, owner) of the woman): it says it explicitly if you read the hebrew. No punishment for man who has sex with unmastered(unmarried) women not his wife. Can have asmany women as he pleases (including young girls - female children). All explicit in the hebrew for those who bother to read it.

Assyrians/Northerners - Pantheon, but male god (marduk) has taken the throne and killed the high goddess. Rape of female = father of female can rape your wife or daughter or have you marry the raped female.

Sumer and friends - Pantheon with Female godesses in equal power with man - Man who rapes a girl is executed. Man who has sex with with women not his wife is thrown out of the house without his posessions and exiled from the house. Woman who has sex with men not her husband while husband is at war is accepted back by the husband when he comes back. Matralineal decent

Around Sumer and Previous: women have multiple husbands.

So if you know history, then you know it is not "well yea, they had to keep property.. bla bla bla, wasn't for male domination". Men being able to rape female children and not suffer punishment but instead keep the girl was an _innovation_ ment to bring happiness and power to men. Just as the change from matralineal decent to patralineal decent, and the execution of anyone worshiping the old goddess cults, and the right of the man to execute a woman he _owns_ who has had sex with another.

It was for male domination (it was good).

So how about you shut the fuck up with your minimizing of things which are good for men. Anyone who has studied history of the near east knows that women ran the show once upon a time and then men took over (thanks to ideas from the north) and put women in their place.

Since the 1800s, however, england has dragged us back to the stone age and women again rule:

Today:
A man who has sex with women not the wife is ejected from the house, the woman keeps it etc (just like in sumer).

Women may have multiple partners, no punishment. (just like in sumer)

Men may NOT have female children as brides.
Men may NOT have multiple females.
Men may NOT rape female children.

Men were executed for rape of female children and unmastered women (England, America), though now it is "merely" forever in prison.

Boys do NOT inherit the property, instead whomever the woman marries gets 1/2 etc.

It's all back to near sumer level.
Martrachy.

Will men be granted an invasion from the north and again a strong Male War and Storm God to wash away the cunts and their supporters?

I only pray to He that such may be.

Living with no girl child to own is no living at all.

To the anti-man+girl people:

The way the hebrews took a pro-female equality culture and turned it into a pro-rape-female-children man-as-master culture is they murdered every single person who spoke against the laws in Deuteronomy.

So, all of you who are saying (especially you montenegro) "we will kill pedos": if the men who like young girls ever do wish to have them again they will do what Deuteronomy commands: they will execute every single one of you pro-woman people

Know the history of your planet.
It has happened before.

I, for one, would be happy to torture to death all of you who worship the modern version of the ashera pole (a monument to a goddess, which came with the idea of female equality and superemacy).

In a man's nation men have female children as brides, men execute adulterous women, men rape female children and keep them as brides, the man is the owner, the master, of the female.

In woman's nations, such as sumer, way before the hebrews: men are executed for rape, women have multiple husbands but men do not have multiple wives, men who take multiple wives are disposessed of their belongings and thrown out, women are _not_ executed for adultery, instead the man takes her back, sons do not inheri (daughters do).

What we have today is sumer, not the kingdom Deuteronomy brought forth. What we have is worship of the woman and the man as equal, or worship of the woman (pantheon or goddess). We do not have the worship of the Storm and War God of Deuteronomy.

Rape of female children, pedophillia with GIRLS, (Dt 22:28-29) the man as master, patralineal decent, execution of adulterous females, men being able to have multiple females, these were all innovations as great men murdered the pieces of shit, like you here, and erected a kingdom that was worth being alive in.

I _pray_ that it occurs again.

I would love to kill you people, and to be a part of the ruining of your woman's cuntries.

Dios demands it. (Dt 13:6)

Take your pedo meds, terry.

Before women got the vote, men could marry young girls and have machine guns.

What men wants doesn't matter.

That's Mike, not Terry, you dumb nigger.
sage for niggerlisciousness

Literally who?

I always knew you were a fucking pedo Mike

Pretty sure user's referring to MikeeUSA
encyclopediadramatica.se/MikeeUSA

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Talk:MikeeUSA
MikeeUSA shitting up Holla Forums/v/

This faggot's been shilling ChaosEsqueAnthology every time it gets a fucking update and he consistently spergs out in every thread he's in, with half the time the sperging being over shit no one even said. Archive of today's thread: archive.is/miUOd

I'd add the screens of his shit to the page myself but I have literally no idea how the fuck to edit a wiki lol I do know this guy has amazing potential as a lolcow. 8ch.net/cow/res/187931.html hopefully this thread'll pick up soon.
MikeeUSA wrote this article himself to promote his ego

Just thought I should throw that out there. Someone want to scrap this article and start fresh?

Remeber: opposing men taking young female children as brides is a death sentence: (Dt 13:6 hebrew) (elohim means judges/ruler/god/etc)

Men are permitted to rape2own female children: (Dt 22:28-29 hebrew)

Enticing others to follow something else is a death sentance: (Dt 13:6 hebrew)

That means it is our duty to kill the stormcucks and whiteknightnationalists in europe and other areas who oppose man+girl.

Fuck off Mike

he has a point tho, dat scripture

Mikhail USA fuck off and take your schizo meds you fucking kike

Strange, because bing images is full of CP

and that's wrong because...?