I’m Fredrick Brennan, and this is my imageboard. I work here with my thai ladyboy and my kitty, Snowball...

I’m Fredrick Brennan, and this is my imageboard. I work here with my thai ladyboy and my kitty, Snowball. Every shitposter here has a story and an autism services case worker. One thing I’ve learned since Moot sold out – you never know how many internet pedos are going to spam child model pictures on the board

does anyone know if his gf is actually a trap? To me every thai person looks like a transfag

Way to be literal, aspie

Pretty sure she has an Adam's Apple

my girlfriend has a slight adam's apple
OH FUCK

It's okay. Traps aren't gay. You can suck a feminine cock and not be fag

Nice try but this isn't hotwheels imageboard.

I'm Jim and this is my imageboard. I work here with my son and my barn full of pigs that are almost as fat as I am. Every shitposter here has nowhere else to go and just wants to watch the world burn. One thing I've learned since I kicked the cripple off his throne is that you never know how badly you fuck up when you go against everything that made Holla Forums popular in the first place.

fucking die already, dud

Keep deluding yourself.

The worst part is that we havent had sex, but when we cuddled she insisted on being the bigger spoon, despite me being 6 foot and her not even being close
me and my asshole might be in for a though ride anons, wish me luck

HOTWHEEL'S CAT'S NAME IS "HACHI" YOU IGNORANT FUCKS!

that's pretty autistic

hws is kill…

Get over here Dysnomia, I have something for you

they did the same thing with that dickpic of moot on halfchan and it was a crappy gimmick back then.

newfags need to get cancer and die

WHY????

Is true that you get only bjs? not even hjs?

hey