Why do numale actors have fat and rounded facial features...

Why do numale actors have fat and rounded facial features? Pic related is a comparison between young Clint Eastwood and his wife's son. Clint's jawline is far more manly and shapely than Scott's chubby face.

xenoestrogens

Xeno-strogens.

Fuck you.

Clint just had less fat. Sharp features aren't currently in fashion. Hollywood is shooting itself in the foot by not insisting on lean actors because the faces are less recognizable and "iconic". On the other hand, it might be pandering to fat males that can delude themselves into thinking that they too are muscular under the fat layer.

But what about Chris Pratt? His whole thing was that he was chubby but got buff for a movie and now a lot of guys project themselves onto him and see him as an inspiration or something. Is Scott Eastwood a good actor?

Ausfags may fine him for jumping over a waterfall

He never got particularly lean. That's the trick. This board likes to talk about how modern movies pander to insecure women, but I think they try to pander to insecure men too.

hmm I see. So what would be an actor who is lean like Donnie Yen?

Ya think?

Clint has thinner bone structure in general. Look at their noses.

I can't be sure. I don't exactly watch movies.

It's the preservatives,chemicals, etc we have in our food.
It's vastly different than clint's days. His son grew on modern shit fucking up his development like the rest of us.

Here's another pressing question: Why did Clint always look so prematurely old?

It couldn't be just because of the squinting.

He was skinny, and lighting technique in film shooting was different back then.

I always thought it was because he didn't wear sunscreen while filming those spaghetti westerns. Premature damage.

His skin always looked tissue-paper thin compared to his costars.

To take another actor from that era, Tony Perkins was arguably much skinnier and his skin was quite supple. Pic related.

Thread should have ended here.

That's your answer.

Maybe it's because his son isn't a clone? You people are fucking morons.

He never married Scott's mother. He fucked her, knocked her up, then left. Then, because she didn't make a big fuss over him knocking her up, he came back and knocked her up again

RIGHT PICTURE
LEFT PICTURE

capcha "diksXu"

That has very little to do with estrogen, it's just that he's not as lean, it's really that simple.

You can be high test and look like that, that's 100% a body fat percentage issue not a testosterone issue, that guy could be drowning in DHT which is many times more potent than testosterone and still not be as lean.

Having lean facial features aren't an indication of testosterone levels, it's an issue of caloric intake and water retention, water retention has WAAAY more to do with adrenal hormones such as aldosterone than it does estrogen.

Hey. Laughing at fat people is comedy tradition.

people use paper bags for shopping.

SAD!

Are numales genetically inferior to classic males?

lmao is clint a child?

Pleb.

they didn't buy alex's patented water filters

it did. it very much did. clint didn't let himself get fucked over by it though, the man rarely smokes or drinks, despite the roles he's done.

Kike

(((buying))) anything

In reality, you are just fat.
Fat.
Fat.
Fat.
Fat.

Stop making excuses, you are fat.
Stop eating fat.

Paper packaging, uncoated tin cans, glass for bottles. Locally made stuff, no supermarkets.

you're probably one of those cucks who thinks that balding is a sign of high testosterone levels too, aren't you?

This escalated incredibly quickly. Please buy things goys-I mean guys.