So I saw this on imgur, of all places, and I had to post it here for you lot to laugh at. Have fun

So I saw this on imgur, of all places, and I had to post it here for you lot to laugh at. Have fun.

Stupid ass nog.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2014/apr/13/zimbabwe-africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam
youtube.com/watch?v=8B7xr_EjbzE
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know. If this is news to you, you're gonna get a fucking kick outta this:

theguardian.com/global-development/2014/apr/13/zimbabwe-africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam

One good shake and two or three million nogs will be gone.

Without reading that, I'm going to take a WILD FUCKING GUESS and say that all the people with the expertise to do proper maintenance on that dam were white.

its cute, let that LARPing nigger roleplay as black hitler.

he's obviously doing it wrong but its always nice to see the keks from an RPing retard.

MEME IT

Or you could *Cough* sponsor it

youtube.com/watch?v=8B7xr_EjbzE

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

somebody has to make a webm of with footage when the dam finally gives way and use this song as the theme music

It hits too close to home.

Again, it was on imgur. On the front page, no less.

It is up to us to bring it up. Do not be afraid. Do not back down. Nobody will do it for you. If you do not take a stand, no one will.

THREAD THEME

Vid related spread it like wildfire.
It's been around for a while, but it still has extremely high potential.
Once Kariba Dam collapses, whites will be allowed to move back for "humanitarian" reasons.
Someone needs to make a /Rhodesia/ board, if the dam collapses and everything goes according to the Master plan, this will basically be /Namibia/ except it will actually work, we just need that dam to collapse.
REV UP THOSE MEME MACHINES, BOYS
WE'VE GOT A DAM TO CRASH
With no survivors
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
Couldn't embed

Thinking about Rhodesia is so bittersweet, it makes me so angry that I was born too late to fight in the Bush War. I could have slotted floppies all day, maybe even turned the tide of the war. Just imagine every Holla Forumslack and /k/ommandos flying to Rhodesia to enlist and fight in the Bush War. Even if we lost, we would still be set for life with South African PMCs.
I swear, one day we're gonna make this right.
We're gonna make them give back our past.
CRASHING THIS DAM

I want to say we need to organize, but with how connected everything is nowadays, that's easier said than done. One misstep, one slip of the tongue, one infiltrator leads to the entire group getting V&.

I talked to a guy who worked as a PMC for some ex-Rhodesians They own basically all of the PMCs in South Africa
After college, I'm going to go work for one. With their experience and expertise, it will be much easier to formulate a proper strategy.
We just need an opportunity to arise, such as Kariba Dam collapsing, a civil war/other conflict, or China going full-colonial.
I'd say making a board about the master plan would do more harm than good.

Kind of what I was getting at. The internet and the majority of modern electronics are owned by Jewgle. Like it or not, there is nothing, NOTHING, that they cannot dig up once you use one of their machines.

Our only real chance is to build our own electronics that run on their own networks and protect themselves from unwanted incursions. Going innawoods will not do jack shit for you.

Making a master plan board, as you said, would be about the stupidest shit you could do, but on the bright side, most competent folk won't visit it anyway.

And when I say build, I mean build. From the ground up. Not one of those build your own pc websites.

I'm by no means an expert with computers, so I have no idea how one would go about successfully building their own operating system, but I suppose it's feasible.
It may be best to pass it on through word of mouth exclusively, especially to those who will be in the AO when shit hits the fan.
I would only tell a good friend who's been redpilled for a few years and has some skill/ability that we'll need when the time comes, or has previously stated interest before.

Some do-gooder christfags or shitlib NGO will probably go fix the dam for them.

Shouldn’t that be a smile?

Dam hasn't collapsed yet, so no.

I can see that happening

oh it's worse than that

if I recall correctly, the lake is so large the eco damage would be so great that nothing could grow there for a year

Pay some rebel faction money to RPG the dam, I bet you actually could pay a poor Zimbabwean to do it.

sam hyde pays poor Indians to say shit on a handycam

Lake Kariba is the world's largest man made lake, at over 226km long and over 40km wide. If the dam were to break, it would unleash a flood of biblical proportions.

(checked)
It would also probably be possible to break the dam with some low-yield rockets or bombs from a helicopter or plane.
You wouldn't have to be expected in the wreckage when the dam collapsed like you would by blowing it up with c4/dynamite. Unless you were extracted by chopper/skyhook before hitting the detonator
We could also infiltrate by pretending to be press covering the story, and then meet up with the ex-Rhodesians/white farmers there who know the land like the back of their hand
There's also skydiving, but I doubt anyone here is trained in that

Damn son, dat dere is some breddy gud amination.

Know who made it?

3 million from 1.1 billion

Drop in an ocean I'm afraid

The dam's actually at 16% capacity right now, so a flood right now wouldn't have the desired level of nog removal. Maybe next year.