ITT: things you'll do once Trump removes Taco

I'm feeling like I've always enjoyed the sun, I think I'll move to New Mexico, Texas or maybe even Florida…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_eeeCjSm_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can actually get into construction gigs without being in a weird ostracized group with 2 other White guys.

Smile with a great sense of satisfaction

I'm really looking forward to seeing crying spics being rounded up. All the fruitless lib protests. Mexican government anger and hurt relations (like I care)
At the same time there will be a voluntary exodus to Canada

Probably go to Taco Bell

The first thing I'm going to do is study up on automation/robotics so I can figure out how to maintain and operate the machines that will have to be brought in to fill the sudden shortage of labor at the warehouse that I work at as IT support.

Once the cultural marxist menace is gone, I'll just carry on with my life as I wanted to do before 2012, gonna try and make life great again. Life's been feeling very shitty and soulless ever since the advent of cultural marxism, and i've been on Holla Forums for so long I can barely imagine what it'd be like to try and use other sites or chans.

On the plus side, hopefully I can get a great american-made desktop set, and even practice my skills at drawing. I'll never forget any of you.

The fight would've be anywhere near over, but the fact that Whites would go from 60% to at least 80% is very important.

This would obviously affect people in more southern states and big cities more. California is going to be very interesting with taco removed…

They'll have an enormous recovery to their financial woes and they'll be clear evidence why.

Ever since the 1965 immigration act we have been in a downward spiral that could easily be blamed on the flood of shitskins but always blamed on other factors. If removal of taco suddenly brings our country back to life it's going to be very hard to deny this direct relationship.

Mow my lawn.

Find some nice South American girl who wants to live in Post-MAGA legally and then start a family.
I'm already Native American so it doesn't really count for race mixing.

Hire teenagers and college students user

REMOVE BAGEL

my grandpa owns a large portion of the northern lands near brazil and some other countries, I doubt this will help but send me concrete and i'll build a wall to the south so that central america gets cuckblocked from both ends.

Something was brewing back in 2011 and 2012, they were great years to be idealist young adults. Too bad the wave of worldwide contestation and dissent was taken over by fat gender fluid SJW's and their pointy nose friends. After these years of protest and self-enrichement I became convinced that it was crucial to have a space exclusive to white folks. God bless you dear user, let's make the future great again.

you're a red skin, not s shit skin! stay pure my indigenous friend!

Breaking global trade deals will fucking destroy bagel. As will reevaluating our defense arrangements with allies.

Also, energy independence will wreck bagel.

taco, kebab and bagel will get theirs in time, but not in the ways you imagine. Trump is operating on a whole other level.

I know, and I admire his restraint, Herr Hitler dubs.

I just don't share that quality of his myself :^)

I think I'll have a burger

Obviously my grill will be fired up for dinner afterward.

it's gonna be vid related

Does anyone actually believe he's going to deport all the illegal mexicans?

That pictures pisses me off so much. Three kids? Why? Our society, our culture is not set up for that. 3+ kids just means a long ass line at the grocery store or the burger place, taking up excess seats at the theater, disturbing everyone around them at all times with constant noise. Our culture is designed with the nuclear family in mind, one or two kids at most. A big family like that just inconveniences everyone else.

They turned their own country to a pile of steaming shit with their cultural values, and now they want to bring that to our great nation and turn us into Mexico. The massive influx of skillless, job taking third worlders is bad enough, but when they refuse to adopt OUR culture, the culture of the nation that took them in from the one they wanted to LEAVE, that puts it over the top. Go the fuck back to your cesspool of a country and take your eight kids with you if you refuse to ditch the values that turned your country to shit in the first place.

Did anyone actually believe Obama would force his healthcare bill through?

We're entering an age where politicians follow through on the shit they say, no matter how crazy it would have sounded ten years ago. Trump said the illegals are going back, and that means they're going back.

Yes.

You will not only have to go back, you will be killed for your ideology.

Tell me, is it true that wetbacks work slow and produce incredibly poor quality results?

Technically there actually are a lot of Natives in Mexico, Central and South America.
Remember that the Spanish over here are immigrants from Spain.

But these are just technicalities. I'm just looking for someone not "American Degenerate", which doesn't mean they don't have fucked up programming from their own culture.

And, well, I'm mostly Irish really. Apparently I'm looking to do the same thing my great grandparents did.

Except this is retarded and ended up fucking us over, badly. Multi-generational households that can handle more kids is the superior thing to meme. That or just making Trump Youth out of them

Be pretty happy. I'm not going to act differently per se, but I'll be SO much happier. Fuck taco niggers.

visit california.

and the west side of my city.

yes. my father and his brothers formed their own company and have done construction and electrical their whole lives. wetbacks do exactly the sort of work people would expect from people who have never done any sort of apprenticeship before being allowed to work unsupervised. i've heard it from their stories and i've seen it first hand working with them during summers. drywall and painting? expect some people to go over their work again. refurbishing or remodeling? expect some wires to just be cut and not spliced to new things and some basic shit like doorways to be off by several feet because they can't read blueprints. wiring in general? they mix up their colors on their wires all the fucking time.

it's gotten to the point where people in my city will only go for companies with either a really good record or will put white guys on important shit and will leave spics to do more basic, unfuckupable work like clearing lots for foundations to be poured or cleaning up after other crews are done.

also, forgot to mention that my father, his two brothers, and two others can do the work in two weeks that takes a team of 20 spics 2 months to do. not because they're fast, but because they actually do what they're paid to do

So that begs the question, why the fuck do people hire them? It can't possibly be cheaper in the long run.

HOLY FUCK.

The girl in front, sitting next to boy on right looks just like my sister. She was born in Bonn when my dad was stationed in Germany.

She's gonna love this pic!

I'll retire with military pension from the deportation squad

the same reason companies outsource tech for inferior work: it's cheaper at the start, and that's all the finance folks need to greenlight a decision. a lot of construction jobs are done through contract, and there's bidding done for competing companies, so that lower initial price seems pretty nice for those that don't know what's going on

Not the same user, but from my experience, yes.

On the job site you can hire 3 - 5 illegals for the price of one skilled white man. The white guy can typically do a much better job (far less fuckups that need to be done over) and work at the speed 2 - 3 times of one illegal. But like I said you can hire 3 - 5 of these bastards to replace the white guy so the job will get done quicker and for less money overall (no medical, no taxes, etc). The company doesn't have to worry about hiring laws of the state cause they can shitcan them without a second thought.

Also they tend to take a lot of breaks and an hour lunch. The white people I worked with (all 3 of them) including myself wouldn't take a break until the task was finished and ate lunch on the move.

He doesn't have to, the majority of them will self deport by implementing a few things.
Remove all the convicted criminals
Get rid of sanctuary cities
Enforce the laws of the land
Make E-verify mandatory and any company in violation punished
Tax remittances
Eliminate social programs/welfare for illegals

When you turn off the free shit and opportunities a lot of them will leave and the rest will be shipped out.

checked.

They hire them because they save a shotload of money, especially demolition and construction.

No taxes, no paperwork, no lawsuit, no unemployment, so discrimination lawsuits, no nonsense.

Plus, they can act like jews. Pay them $8 an hour to dig a ditch and they find 3 Guatemalans to do it for $2 each while the Mexican watches. and pockets $2.

I have never seen them get paid more than $10 an hour, or $100 a day for 10 hours work - or 8 hours hard labor.

I was tempted when I wanted to have some bougainvillea removed, it was tempting to pay some illegals $60 for 3 hours of work to remove it, then they would probably illegally dump the waste in a wash down the street or a Jack In the Box dumpster.

But I sucked it up and did it myself over a month period on weekends.

Lowest LEGAL quote I got was $200 total, for 4 guys, 2 hours work and dump fees.

That's the reality anons.

When I was on an HOA we originally had an illegal doing landscaping. When we went legit the cost rose $300 a month alone - back in 2005.

Mexicans laying tile, legal and illegal happens all around here. It's what they're good at. It's shit work and hurts the knees and back. They do a lot of roofing here too.

But illegal roofers get $12 an hour, mainly for demolition, they take away nigger jobs though.

I would love it if American kids did those jobs. It's going to take a real shift to get those soft fucks to do manual labor again like I used to growing up, but we all need it.

MAGA

i feel like this is a way to get nogs behind trump, even though he isn't running on a gibs platform. i watched a lot of them get replaced by spics over the course of a few decades. they don't just go away, either. they fester in their ghettos and leech off the system. i feel that this wouldn't be as prevalent if they could just get some basic shit work and get a higher paycheck that welfare, if only so they can afford whatever gaudy shit they're fixated on. they're niggers, but they still should have the work these spics take because they are, are the very least, american citizens.

Even though Japan does begrudgingly accept foreign labor for a lot of grunt stuff (they're monitored very well, and have to leave when their time was up) but it's practically the only industrialized nation where manual labor is mostly done by the local citizenry… it's just that they get paid very high wages to compensate.

g…get a job.. maybe..

…please call back..

Consider revising my plan to move out of SoCal

LA user?
If so sorry. I'm about an hour and a half away and try to avoid that shit hole as much as possible.

Fuck off, Moshe. Whites should all be having three children on average, if not more.

This only recently turned into a strange thing, my mom was 1 of 6. My fiancee's mom was 1 of 6 also and her dad was 1 of 5. When we tell people we're planning on having 4 they look at us like we're crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_eeeCjSm_s

Well, shit.

wouldn't mind visiting california one last time before they contain themselves, never thought I'd say it but I kind of miss the peace of an empty almond orchard and there are a lot of family graves I'd like to visit again.

Yeah I can imagine it would be great to actually be able to browse the entire internet without seeing SJW bullshit everywhere like I used to in the past.
I'm not sure if Trump's victory will actually make that happen, most popular websites are still owned by jews, but a man can dream.

Well, if trump's victory won't cut it, perhaps we shall.

Don't be stupid we can't have 6 kids a familynforever. In our own lifetime shit would be a disaster. Even with immigrants gone shit would be difficult in terms of prices, as a working economy with their own money supply gets wages high enough to inflate prices for commodities and real estate.

The natural smart thing to do then is have less kids but raise them with more luxuries, especially quality time and education. This is the trend everywhere in white countries, similar trend is shit skins ignoring and continuing on the 10 kids meme.

Japan is the model. Prices or "pressure" go too high, an alpha-beta selection process happens. The nice guys don't bother having children, and population falls by half, shit then levels out.

Have three kids at least, holy shit. I dont want whites to go extinct.

I'll make a video with georges lopez telling mexican are taking over and mix it with mexican crying for being deported and probably troll him into killing himself if I can.

Both my parents have 4 other siblings.

They had… 2.

Considering how bad our native unemployment rate is, I sincerely doubt there will be a shortage of labor.

Reminder that when the illegals are sent back to their homes Mexico will declare war on us.

We need to remember this. We’ll be flooding Mexico with a larger refugee crisis than in Europe. They’re going to collapse because of it and they’re going to declare war on us because of it. And it will be entirely their fault.

We need to remain vigilant and force Congress to accept land annexations as punishment for Mexico losing the war.

There will definitely be a shortage of labor, 15 to 25 million illegals sent back plus jobs bring brought back from overseas means either there will be labor shortages or very high wages.

No, most of them will leave on their own once enforcement steps up. Better to leave on your own terms than be caught and deported while your stuff gets left behind.

This happened before with Operation Wetback. Cost very little and was extremely effective.

Are you retarded?
Mexico must become an economic vassal. The best outcome for the war would be for mexico to retain all it's territory, secure the border with the USA, and hand over any and all profits to the states.

It should send it's best and brightest(of the few that there are) to the states while retaining all the drug dealers and prostitutes so as to remove any chances of mexico being anything other than a failed state forever indebted to the USA.

All highly profitable economic assest in mexico should be owned by americans and americans only. Mexicans should only act as workforce.

lel. You do realize that all those jobs will immidiately be taken up by the millions of unemployed young people, right?

A labor shortage is the kind of problem we WANT to have. The only people opposed to having a shortage of labor are the assholes working at the Fed.

We have millions upon millions of young white college graduates who are not even using their degrees. I would happily risk a labor shortage at this point.

Exactly what I just said. There will be no labour shortage. There are so many people who are unemployed and ready and eager to fill the gap of the deported mexicans.

I would legally immigrate to the USA and live as a farmer, probably. Either that, or start another crusade.

I like that second map plus the gulf. Having that gulf's would be so comfy.

I'll be able to enjoy Garage sales again. Literally every garage sale this year I've been to has been swamped by tacos buying up everything from white people & selling it at flea markets.

I just want to buy some tools without paying full price.

Go back to being a professional chef, Refusing to speak spanish when 90 of my coworkers don't speak english doesn't work. I only work for small business that seem to have decent ownership, but that's another story.

Due to Obama care most employers prefer multiple part time workers with maybe a couple full timers along with the manager, usually the lead cooks that do their job the best can be full timers but even then it's cheaper to hire illegals than it is to hire part timers. So now your competing against people that come from living along train tracks in tin sheds that send 90% of their income back to mexico, again another story.

Any ways from 2008-2014 I hanged in there pretty hard but a few personal happenings and getting burned badly by past employers but simply put the environment has etched me out of the place I thought would be a good spot for me.

Eventually when I have all the funds in place I'll open a food truck or small place, I'm just looking forward to prospects, perhaps even gain a leg up on life, any ways I just want to Return to 1950's America, They built stuff, survived dust bowls and didn't afraid of any thing. the people that don't like traditional america can fuck off.

Are you 15 or just not paying attention?

This shit has been active in the US since the 1960s in various forms and has caused a constant gradual decline since then.

Good on ya, Satan.

17 and inattentive.

I'll join the coast guard to make sure those tacos dont try coming in my sea.

kys

Thing is, since they don't pay taxes, sponge welfare, and occasionally claim fraudulent tax returns some illegals actually take home more, even if they are paid less per hour, business and workers that actually comply with regulations indirectly pay to put white americans out of work with artificially competitive labor.

I don't know I haven't thought beyond the riots, burnings and terrorist attacks the beaners are going to attempt. Getting Trump in office is just the beginning. It's going to be painful, I think, but my body is ready. Is yours?

You fucking better believe it.