Critique of the alt-righ( Mike Enoch, R.Spencer&G.Johnson)

I think it's pretty clear that these three are the intellectual superstars of the alt-right.

The amount of podcast/audio from these three is totally unacceptable, considering the age we live in.

Richard Spencer-
radixjournal.com/journal
Not anonymous and I'm pretty sure he has the time to make a podcast a week. Just do pop-culture podcasts about films ffs. Those are excellent. Crank one a week out. Write less and audio blog more. We need People to lecture us as if we are in a classroom. This makes "little Spencers" much more easily than writing an epic essay. Do both though.

It's really important.

-Mike Enoch-
therightstuff.biz/tag/the-daily-shoah/
is different situation than Spencer/Johnson because he's still anonymous and has a well paying job in (((MANHATTAN)))) I don't blame him for not doxxing himself but…Toss out an hour audio blog once a week. Talk about the most bow-tied subject you can think of. We will listen.

Greg Johnson-
counter-currents.com/
Basically just read Spencer's critique, it's the same. Just let it fly on youtube vids/podcasts when you get inspired.

Anyways, What does /po/ have to say? agree? Disagree?

I just think that these three should be doing way more side audio/video. Not being guests on some stuttering and awkward WN podcast. Make your own shit. It would take little effort and it would go a long way.

I criticize because I care.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisblogisdangerous.com/
dissidentright.com/
socialmatter.net/
killtoparty.com/
thefamilyalpha.com/
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/straight-but-not-narrow-nationalism-gays-women-and-the-manosphere
heartiste.wordpress.com/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/22/fash-the-nation-week-40/
youtube.com/watch?v=DXrVyHYYbjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree.

those 3 sites have pretty good content.

I think Spencer and Johnson are both complete cancer tbh.

thisblogisdangerous.com/

I only know of them from when they come on the Shoah/FTN. They both have very effeminate voices, and I recall seeing a Spencer tweet about how homosexuality is the last refuge of white identity or something.

Everything else that they've said has been golden though. Johnson seems like he really knows his shit.

What are you doing OP?

Does sound a little jewey…Intentionally.

Whats the problem?

This, and Enoch needs to grow out of his libertarianism.

Why is that?

this

dissidentright.com/

Mike Enoch isn't really an academic. He just talks a lot and had the agency to start a podcast.

Johnson is very smart, but a lot of people here shit on him because he doesn't want to lynch all the homos.

Have you heard him lately? He was shitting on libertarianism literally in this episode of the daily shoah…

Hell is forever!

Mike Enoch isn't the only anonymous one.

Greg Johnson's name isn't Greg Johnson

There's always room for more writers/commentators, too. The biggest obstacle to increased content production from people who are already active is doubtless the difficulty in making enough money to support yourself without having to work a job that requires you to live a double life.

But yeah, more is better.

Also, audio shouldn't be underestimated. Podcasts are very good for establishing and maintaining strong psychological connections with large groups of people.

socialmatter.net/

Counter-autism bump

I haven't listened since the episode where they were all talking about how "alt right" Breitbart is, but despite shitting on it, it's obvious that he's still suffering from libertarian autism. Most of them are.

His promotion of the Holocaust myth, attacks on people like Dr. Pierce, and generally kosher approach don't help either.

sage
sage all AltRIGHT shilling (faggots and young cucks /=/ to Holla Forums)

sage

Yeah but I tend to think every "fancy masters degree intellectual" or upper middle class/wealthy guy sounds effeminate. Especially Gen-Xers and Millennials. I've given up on that as a signal of gayness.

I don't think Johnson sounds effeminate though. Enoch defo doesn't. Spencer does a little bit I guess.

Sage isn't a downvote, newfriend. A much more effective method of getting rid of threads you don't like is to hide them and not post in them

killtoparty.com/

How is he Kosher? He's anti-jew…

altright?

Holla Forums is in the jew-wise alt-right, you dumb kike.

Same as the three men I (((criticized))) in the OP.

Johnson's got his soft voice and he sounds sentimental when he talks about things. It's not obscene but I find it a little annoying and I don't respect men that sound like that as much. But because it's petty, I don't put much weight in that.

I don't think any of them are gay. Maybe Spencer.

this

No one knows what he looks like at all

sage
sage all altRight shilling

thefamilyalpha.com/

Thanks for the bump, newfriend!

Oh. I didn't know that. I just figured since it was such a normal name, that he was 'out there'.

sage
sage all AltRIGHT co-opting of Holla Forums

sage
forgot to sage

sage

theyre not altright you dumb cunt

sage
sage altRight jew take over of Holla Forums

You are mentally ill or a jew…Likely both.

Johnson is openly gay, Spencer is married.

sage
sage alt Right… is a Tea Party co-opt

How often does he publish material that's anti-jewish?

And, as I already pointed out, he claims the Holocaust occurred. It doesn't get much more kosher than that.

Really?

That can't be true.

topkek

Marco Rubio pls go.

it's totally true, yea

He might be gay, but some straight guys just sound kind of effeminate. I wish his voice was better, but he's smart and he fights for us, so I can't hate on the guy.

sage

Lol yes it does. Are you serious?

Holocaust denial is not a prerequisite to recognizing Jewish influence, anyway.

I can't find any sources confirming this, just that Counter Currents has published some stuff that puts fagsex in a positive light.

sage
fuck off you scum who bump this unless you are a Marxist, because AltRight = crypto-Marxists

sage
sage
fuck off you scum who bump this unless you are a Marxist, because AltRight = crypto-Marxists

[[Vivaldi's Autumn Playing]]
Enoch is a likeable guy, but he has a very sanguine personality and tends to undervalue dialectic in favor of rhetoric.

Their Manhattan stories can be pretty funny though

Bump because it triggers you.

I have always heard that Johnson is gay, perhaps I'm wrong?

I can't find anything atm, but I think it's just kind of common knowledge. Dunno.

It's not. Johnson may be gay, but he thinks fags should be suppressed and made to act like normal men.

sage
sage altright threads

1) I don't read counter currents, but he mentioned Jews a shit tonne on his R314 interview like a month ago.
2) Does it even matter if the holocaust happened? Jews ARE in control, and they are a negative influence on our society (and this is something he says).
Jared Taylor is far more Kosher than Greg Johnson, and you can get more Kosher than him.

AFAIK Greg Johnson isn't gay. He just isn't against people being gay. He hates open degeneracy and trannies, but he believes homosexuality for a lot of people is natural and unavoidable, so there's no point in worrying about it - especially while the jews are trying to flood our countries with shitskins and breed us out of existence.

sage

He says that being anti gay is an influence of Jewish culture, actually, as a way to say it's bad.

He talks about how gays "came out" and how WNists need to do the same thing.

top cluck m8

At this point it is clear to all that you have an ulterior motive. Nobody is autistic enough to say "i hate this :( :( :(" over and over again. Once is enough

I assume that's what you're saying at least, I have you filtered

If anyone wants to hear Greg Johnson's views on poopdick, this interview is mostly about that.

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/straight-but-not-narrow-nationalism-gays-women-and-the-manosphere

so what you think about this?

sage
sage altRight or Holla Forums is done for

Current year, user

All the dumb faggots itt trying to shit on these sites and people, and know dick about them. The Right Stuff and associates are full Holla Forums, not Milo-tier trash. Check em out.

He came out to Alex Linder privately. Somebody posted an audio on 4/pol/ where Linder talked about it.

But it is a prerequisite to being a credible WN.

Even just keeping quite about it would be somewhat understandable, but he actively promotes the myth and tries to convince others that it occurred.

Good point. I guess it's not surprising that the two of them are friends, and Greg loves to cite Jared's best friend Mark Weber (who killed the IHR) when talking about the Holohoax.

also this, underrated:

heartiste.wordpress.com/

My family is WN and afraid to talk about the holocaust. They are Jew wise, though.

We can't expect all pro-White Whites to openly talk about WW2 and the holocaust, it doesn't work.

Johnson is very very Jew wise, too. Go read his shit, he knows about Jews.

I think Jews are spurging the fuck out at the idea that the alt-right(Jew wise) and /poll are the same fucking thing.

Run kikes. Run.

they're trying to post anti alt right stuff on Holla Forums to D&C us up

Wrong. Listen to the last FTN, I think.

I'm not sure what they say but from the tidbits of some, I do agree you guys need to stop blaming women in general. People keep forgetting the goal was to work together and recongise that women really are victims (of cultural marxism),e of which even they are not safe from. Anyone remember the wolf whistling video that trended? Cries of DATS RACIS? Or all the muslim rape coverups to the point of not even little girls not being safe to the tune of THOUSANDS such as Rotherham? And as for homosexuals, they aren't bad as long as they aren't of the superfag sanfrancisco-types and we have a lot of allies on that front. Remember, it was the black vote that prevented homosexual marriage in numerous states such as California and we don't even need to get into how muslims treat gay guys.

I guess I just don't think holocaust denial is important.
1) Why?
2) Is being [your definition of white nationalist] the only way to advocate for white people without being a shill?
It'd be pretty suspicious if he put more energy into that than into advocating for White identity and warning people of the Jew, but that's not what I see.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/22/fash-the-nation-week-40/

But I think we can expect them not to attack revisionism or defend the jewish fable.

Jews want us to look like crazy genocidal maniacs who "deny the holocaust".

I've converted my entire family to WN and made them Jew wise, but they are seriously scared as fuck to rethink WW2 or the holocaust.

Some people won't ever change their views on WW2/holocaust, and we can't just not try to convert them. Don't be stupid, man.

Johnson is obviously afraid of scaring away White people from his ideas. His ideas are radical as fuck as it is, he doesn't need to go any further. He also talks about Jewish crimes, a lot.

Pretty neat to come across other people sharing my site.

I hope you like my content! Feel free to critique. I'm always looking to grow and become become a better thinker/writer.

Because the Holocaust is the keystone to jewish power, we aren't going to win until it's demolished.

And doing it once (he's done it on many occasions) should be more than enough to make you suspicious.

Claiming the Holocaust happened makes you look even more genocidal.

Then he could just not talk about it instead of lying and promoting a proven fraud like Weber.

I think he was just making an observation, rather than saying its a good thing.

Gay white men in the current culture seem to be the only ones allowed certain masculine attributes, like being candid and brash, without having to worry about facing social consequences because they can then just play the gay card.

Look at Milo, and all that he's allowed to get away with because he's a faggot.

no, just say "hey what about the other holocausts and the 100 million+ killed under communism, why don't you focus on that?"

It fucking works. You're deluded, stranger

Interesting. I think I get your message.

I think that's only really been true for the last two generations. It's very obvious that young people aren't effected anywhere near as much, which is why the alt right has so many young people in it.

The only thing that makes the holocaust special is that it is relatively recent, and it was trumped up by ((the media)) while the holodomor was ignored. You can believe in the holocaust while still knowing that it wasn't a unique action on the part of Germans, and understanding Jewish subversion.

He sells books that are supportive of Hitler, like Savitri Devi's, while promoting the lie that Hitler exterminated the jews. Doesn't that seem a little "genocidal"?

Good critiques user, my only quibble is that Enoch and Greg Johnson work full time jobs, it might be a bit much to expect them to be able to produce so much content weekly. Richard Spencer, as much as I like and respect him has no such excuse as far as I can tell. If these 3 Goys could produce something punchy and short every week, like a longer "Merchant Minute", I think it'd be a hit. I like the long form stuff, but short and sweet is important as well. Even just short vignettes about pop culture would be great, I'd even listen to Dicky talk about why he likes James Bond so much.

This is really bottom of the barrel shit, Chaim.

There really isn't a degree of difference between the Daily Shoah and Holla Forums.

Spencer and Johnson are basically ideological brothers as well.

There really wouldn't be a good reason to not talk/write about these characters here. You are acting illogically Chaim and making an obvious villain reveal.

I can picture the steam shooting through your jew-bot eyes right now.

this

I agree. Short little vids or audio when they get inspired.

Yea, this is true

THIS. TRS is excellent, as is much of counter-currents. Radixjournal publishes Gregory Hood and Sam Francis. Sam Francis is god.

I thought it was because they're adolescent autists who want to feel like they're part of something. Like GamerGate and Chanology before it.

Richard Spencer is everywhere already. I think he's almost over podcasting at this point. He should be used like a secret weapon the way he carries himself because of his intellectual prowess. I have high hopes for the "Fashy Haircut" guy from Identity Europa. Guy is like a Richard Spencer in training.

I feel the same way with Greg Johnson. He's been on TDS numerous times since the beginning and is everywhere else, although his writing is far better. Both him and Richard contribute hugely to the textual intellect.

Mike Enoch is good, but isn't nearly as great without Bulbasaur. Those two provoked really good conversations and points, but since Bulba left Enoch is kind of just a stuttering Stanly because none of the other hosts really bounce off him as well. Ghouls smart, but he more or less causes a conflict with the way he approaches conversation.

All 3 are good though. I never get tired of them, but I think they're doing enough given the amount of work they're probably doing behind the scenes. I'd like to see Mike do more non-TRS podcasts because when he's alone he has a good perspective.

GTFO, just because Enoch can talk does not me he has the work rate.

I missed the early days of TRS. Just found out they were a "thing" in February. I totally skipped the Red Ice appearance in 2014 or 2015(I have been listening to Red Ice since like 2010) because I thought they were just shallow idiots doing comedy bits/song parodies…I've come to learn that the show is much more than that. I need you to bring the intellectual heat against the kikes if you want my attention.

I was a shitlord before the term was coined…just sayin'. Didn't have time for bandwagon jumpers that were just doing comedy.

The Daily Shoah is a good mix of both.

He is really good at talking. That's my point. He should do more.

Generation change, just like how the baby boomers changed the Democrat and Republican parties into something far removed from its historical values. It's just happening again, like a clockwork cycle with a pendulum. What is called the "alt-right" now is literally the future of the right. It's great that the youth are intelligent enough to see through neocons.

yeah, but his talk is not a lot of substance, it's mostly just verbal shitposting based on reality. Of all the TRS talkers, Tharru is the best.

No, the future of the American right is third world spic despotism. That is also the future of the left wing.

Why would they choose posting on a gay racist bodybuilding forum over being an SJW then?

Yeah,I don't think everything has to be an academic tome, even if it's a small, throwaway thing I'd enjoy more content.

Good points.
Have you listened to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DXrVyHYYbjc

I disagree. He's very interesting and entertaining.

tbf, I haven't listened to the podcast you are referring to. I'll give it a shot.

I truly wonder about that.

People put too much faith in spics but it has been shown they are politically illiterate like the gooks and natives are. That's why they are both in reality the most powerless minorities, even more powerless than niggers. They have no power even though they potentially have the greatest due to the fact that they do not know how to utilise their power effectively. That's why they can be ignored in the media and mocked openly meanwhile doing the same to niggers and kikes would cause a backlash of the power they wield in politics.

I agree he can ramble, but when he gets going, he's pretty good. Listen to the episode before this one for a more recent example.

I have. He needs to do more. He has the fire in his belly. He knows it.

With great power comes great responsibility.

queue the melodramatic Hans Zimmer music…

If you don't see the importance of addressing the holohoax, you are irredeemably retarded.

Yeah, it was top quality. Which is why I suggest him doing a separate show/whatever along with his Daily Shoah hosting.

Can't pay attention to podcasts, need to see the words!

I absolutely cannot stand to listen to spencer or Johnson especially when theyre at the same discussion. Their whole conversation is that autist picture, 'ackshully'. So terrible. One of them says 'right, right, right?'more than molyneux used to.

Infuriating

Good thread. Thanks for participating.

You could ask the same question about the GamerGoyim.

They just want to be edgy.

Because they were able to surf the web since they were breast feeding.

Thank god for the generations before them that gave them research material…material that was unavailable to them when they were in their late teens/early twenties.

But other than Jared Taylor, that kike Rothbard, and MAYBE Dr. Pierce, how many of the people who came before them are these aut-right kids even aware of? How many of them have read Yockey or Oliver?

Yea, this is true
lmfao this

wow this post gave me cancer

I'm not sure. I'm still thrilled that they are redpilled even if they aren't well read.