I haven't been here for a long time, why is Holla Forums shutting down?

I haven't been here for a long time, why is Holla Forums shutting down?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i heard its because someone flarped outside the the glarp zone

Feb. 30th is not a real date, thankfully.

Because it takes 14 minutes to get a reply.

I think last year cat's cradle said Holla Forums would die around feb 2016.we are still here. they are niggers.

what does that mean?

probably that youre a faggot

damn it, why is it that every other user knows im a fag?

Its more than likely bait for newfags? This is what I've concluded. Even if Holla Forums bellies up, oh well

Holla Forums is not really going down in fact it is merely a smokescreen to dodge recent media attacks on our persons. After the "shutdown" you will be able to access this site using the following url boards.4chan.org/b/
Please tell everyone you know

clicks link

sees first thread: post your bikes!

closes tab

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

holy shit I fell for it yesterday

Cradle fag here, I said July 2016.

WE MADE IT!

February 30 doesn't exist. It's just a joke like the bee in the corner.

I thought it was Sept?

*febuary

Consult the message that currently appear in the same place, and you should be able to figure it out.

Idiots, all of you

HWs is kill

here's a non-joke, you dire little man.

Holla Forums has been reported to the european commisioner for data protection on the grounds that it effectively compiles and manages a database containing information on eu citizens without offering access to those concerned or the possibility of modification/redress. It also employs this data without consent to damage people's private lives.
This is contrary to the eu data protection directive and the oecd recommendations cited below. Expect the site to be lawyered into the ether in due course.
At some expense, i had my lawyer made this complaint officially on my behalf to the eu data protection commissioner as a direct result of your, Dysnomia's, unacceptable behavior towards certain ex-members of the userbase. Expect to be personally sued if the original complaint is upheld.

1,Notice—data subjects should be given notice when their data is being collected;
2,Purpose—data should only be used for the purpose stated and not for any other purposes;
3,Consent—data should not be disclosed without the data subject’s consent;
4,Security—collected data should be kept secure from any potential abuses;
5,Disclosure—data subjects should be informed as to who is collecting their data;
6,Access—data subjects should be allowed to access their data and make corrections to any inaccurate data; and
7,Accountability—data subjects should have a method available to them to hold data collectors accountable for not following the above principles

Also, I ain't trolling. I'm deadly serious.

It's not a bee, it's a wasp.
Trust me, my family works in apiculture.
Actual bees are a bit more chubby and fuzzy than that and kind orange instead of yellow. Get an actual bee, mate.

Truth be told if true, it'd just mean trouble for disnomia. Jim as owner of the site is more than used to getting sued. And he'd be able to throw the legal liablity on dinomia. But I doubt anything will come of it truth be told.

As usual, someone wants to kill Holla Forums. Two solid years of hearing that.

Fuckwads rekt by Quads