I WANT THESE FUCKING COW WORSHIPPERS OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD

I WANT THESE FUCKING COW WORSHIPPERS OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD

IT'S LATE AT NIGHT YOU PUNJABI FAGGOTS

I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH THIS MINORITY INFLUX IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, I'M THE ONLY WHITE GUY LEFT

Grill some steaks faggot

Easy fix, throw 100% beef chop meat all over their front porch, its cow and its semi cheap.

fire off some rounds in your backyard. keep your house dark and be sneaky, no one will even know who shot. when cops knock, walk to the door in underwear sleepy-eyed

POO IN THE LOO
💩 IN THE 🚽
POO IN THE LOO
💩 IN THE 🚽
POO IN THE LOO
💩 IN THE 🚽

You're talking to a dirty Yankee.

what the fuck is it OP?
"protest" "party"

Put a toilet in the street, they'll stop the music and start worshipping it

same shit with rave parties the street over, and i swear i heard muslim prayer calls blasting in the air a month ago

multiculturalism is multiconfrontational
diversity is division

You guess is as fucking good as mine.
I don't know any other fucking group of people that 'welcomes' their guests like this.

What in the actual fuck?

They're still going. They're still fucking going.

This house used to belong to and old Irish guy before he died. Hell, all these houses used to belong to old white people, but they're all croaking left and right. Now I've got Iranians on one side of the block and Mexicans on the other.

Thats not late at night thats like 7 o clock

Soon enough you'll be in the middle of a gang war, the traitors who import such scum needs to be hanged

Is this Mississauga? that's pajeet territory

Fuck Indians, get some steaks

DESIGNATED

At least you are not surrounded by straight up niggers or muslims. At least you are not in South Africa. At least you are not in London.

I'm not the only one who thinks so. I found this a week or so back and made a thread about it.

At least we still have the constitution, right?

SHITTING

STREETS

BAN SHITSKINS
SEND THEM BACK
NUKE INDIA TODAY

Easy fix, hire mexicans to ethnically cleans them from the neighborhood like they do to niggers.

wew lad that's pretty fucking intense

My quiet white neighborhood sounded like downtown fucking Damascus last weekend due to the Syrians across the street having a party. Obnoxious music.

Looked like it too; half the women wore rags covering everything but their faces.

Did you record any of it?

At least you're not alone, OP. Holy shit these non-whites need to go.

The jokes write themselves.

are these poo skins competing with nogs to see who is the most dysfunctional group?

I wrote back on the note, but didn't get a reply.

The worst I get is potheads stinking up the air and making a racket now and then. And I guess the ghetto couple that moved into the house a few over that blast music all night. You know the type. Fat chick in thin material clothing that doesn't fit her and a thin, sorta-fit douchey-looking wannabe gangsta in a t-shirt, sideways cap and shades. Both white.

It's too late, they'll only keep coming. Trust me.

if only life was so simple

I've lived for the past 6 years in a place that gradually got more and more muslim, mostly Afghan, it's so bad that I,ve started to refer to my street as new-Kabul. Whites who can do so, flee as soon as they can.

Fuckers always send their kids play in the middle of the streets unwatched, even in the middle of the night. I always hear those same kids yell in Arabic at around 11pm, when they come back from the Mosque. They never want to speak the language, some of the kids don't seem to ever go to school. To be safer I have to keep a long enough beard, otherwise they look at me strange and even sometimes laugh behind my back and I've learnt to not even look at their veiled females let alone talk to them.

I can't wait for next year, I,ll finally be able to leave this shithole of a city that's getting more and more muddied every year. For fuck's sake, last year I even had a fucking MtF nigger trans-faggot that sold its ass bother me at 3-4 AM because that dumb waste of skin lost its cellphone at a client's place and needed to make a call.

10 years ago it used to be a quiet little town where living was good, I thought I'd never move from here. Even 5 years ago it was still manageable but in the past 3 years the horde kept multiplying and our traitor govt gave them more and more advantages while spitting in the face of our youth. Fuck this place and fuck all those who let this happen, I'm getting the fuck away to a place that I know is considered more backwards and intolerant.

It's even worse when they burn that shit stink incense.

You've just described my neighborhood. I remember watching the Veteran's Day and St. Patrick's day parades when I was younger, now I'm pretty sure they aren't even going to do the parades next year.

Call the police and file a noise complaint?

just walk in and take some of there food and leave, thats what i do, there are tons of spic party's over here and they just let me walk in

This is why I'm afraid to buy a house. What if the town get niggerfied and I can't sell in order to escape?

that music is pretty dank, would join if it weren't night

Maybe it might be beneficial to keep a kebab removing Mexi in a neighborhood when the wall goes up.

Hell, they might even make a business out of it. Like "Juan's Kebab Removing Service."

lmao I was about to say this too, fellow Ontariocuck.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PAJEET
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POO IN THE STREET

That looks like a CT license plate. As a CT resident it seems that the hordes are spreading from their urban confinement into the surrounding suburbs. You basically have to be in a rich town or rural town to be safe now

sage
sage slide bullshit

sage
sage slide

Ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh saging of the thread. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalolololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the water, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments…

pajeet pls

gotta go back

(clap clap)

Im kind of lucky, I hate my town but the mayor refuses to sell out to degenerates, he even made a PC speech about keeping section 8 housing and new apartments from being made, its to bad thought because all he is doing is stemming the flow, the muds are still moving in, I see more and more niggers and spics every day.

Get out of there ASAP, m8.

PAJEET PLS

Only white guy left? Well you're shit out of luck. You could take them one on one, maybe two on one, but not an entire community. Plus they've got that third world ideal of justice. Move the fuck out and then come back in a month and toss rocks through your windows or some shit. At least then you can leave and be safe. If you do anything it's pretty fucking obvious it was the one white guy left in the neighborhood. Then they'll come with a little mob for some third world justice… Don't do anything while surrounded by the enemy. Anyone suggesting you do something is a moron. You can't win while severely outnumbered.

Get to know someone in real estate. If the government starts pushing section 8 housing in the area, they should be the first to know. Then you get out fast. You'll probably notice right away either way. If you see two ghetto-tier nigger families (one can be a fluke), you start looking for another place to live. Niggers don't own homes, they're given temporary housing.

kek,
But seriously get the fuck out of there.

Fire up the grill

Fuck off Pajeet.