Cam Catches Woman Refilling Milk Carton With Her Tit

Watch it on
suwys.com/media/cam-catches-woman-refilling-milk-carton-with-her-tit-office-workers-beware

totally gonna click that link op

You Totally did watch it and liked it too.

Direct link 'cos OP is a faggot.

id hit it

while drinking her tit milk out of the carton

id drink it
id milk it myself

i mean, like, what? Whats the problem? Human milk isnt toxic. Does it transmit pathogens?

Some., I think most people have an issue with it because it's "gross" not for some logical reason.

That is my fetish. I'd pay money for her to let me drink it straight from the tap.

the only thing i find gross about breast milk is the package sometimes. Ppl dont wan women feeding children, but its a chance to catch a glimpse of a titty. The problem with that is there r ugly tits out there. Im an advocate of things like that being a matter of decency - u dont show off your ugly-ass tits, ass or feet. Same goes for men - no1 wants to look at your ugly-ass fat gut. So if u have nice tits or good musculature, its fine. Its not fine if u have small, sagging, blood-shot tits. Thats when u take that shit to a toilet or somewhere, where ppl cant look.
If i got an infection from drinking it, id have proof for the court. If i was fine, id let it slide.

So she stole some milk for her coffee but decided to replace it with some of her own. Why didn't she just squirt her tit into her coffee in the first place?

well she knows her milk must be gross and bad tasting, and actually real milk doesn't even taste as good as the 1% milk shit i buy on walmart

It must be a sexual thing she gets off on. she can't be doing that to save 50 cents to buy another small carton of milk.

yeah lots of pathogens can be spread by milk depending on the health of the woman lactating.

a whole bunch of white south african kids got hiv from black maids that way.

Its a way for her to get one over/get off over it. i remember years ago there was a woman who pissed in her bosses favorite chair over a course of several months.

Why blonds or asians arent doing that? my animus are a lie?

I was alright with it at first but then I remembered you can get AIDS from tiddy milk.

my gf breastfeeds me while jerking me off

tastes and feels good

Boob milk is sweet.

My penis says yes but my mind overrules it and says lock that potential disease-spreader up.

I also remember that but only because it coincides with my fetishes and I mourned that there were no videos of it. I mean irl I'd be too disgusted with her for being a retarded asshole, but in fantasy you think of a secretary smirking coquettishly, standing alone in the office after everyone's left, hopping back and forth in her heels as she unlocks the office, pulls the blinds down, turns on the desk lamp…carefully and delicately hikes up her skirt and puts her panties down around her ankles, then sits on a luxuriant leather seat and rolls her hips side to side on it a little, clit and nipples perking up from the feel of the cool leather against her labia. She spreads, letting her moist inner vag gradually come into contact with it. Her urethra dips and presses flat against it as she leans forward over the desk, anticipating….then slowly, yet urgently, luxuriantly, she lets her piss flood out over it, soaking in a little at first but quickly overflowing and rolling down and off onto the carpet, channeling down her legs where they meet the leather, pooling in front of her pussy where her ass makes a little indentation in the chair. She's blushing, breathing hard, moving her skirt too late and blushing deeper as she lifts the back of it from the leather and finds it soaked as well, dripping into a little puddle cradled between her asscheeks.

Blatant misdirection. It's what you didn't that's important.

[BEE EXTERMINATED]

That's what they get for Apartheid.

(checked)

You're doing God's work.

I'm glad not everyone is as much of a raging froggot as OP.

eww

Well i'm never drinking "public milk" again

I love watching girls suck their own tits. Why is this so hard to find?

I'd have some with my cereal :^)