How do I get scammers to call me or get there numbers because it's fun to talk to them

How do I get scammers to call me or get there numbers because it's fun to talk to them.

Start going through websites (Shady looking ones promising free things and make sure to sign up your real phone number) Soon? You'll have the whole nation of india calling you user

can you direct me to a site?

Also what is a good VPN to use?

post your digits user

Been down this road before, just start putting free with signup into bing web browser. I don't use bing, but its great for this purpose. Make sure to go nuts with your free with signup things (free car with signup) its been years since I did this is the only reason I can't provide source. I used to do this on nights with my drinking buddies and those where days I miss. Getting calls from india drunk as godamned fuck and telling them we where so intrested.

Before I go into this I would like to know all the down sides. Will they be calling me 24/7 and in the middle of the night and shit? Will they eventually give up?

They will call forever. As in like 6 to 9 months. They will call at all hours. This is why you keep your ringer off. It's worth it. It's honestly fun. India is a great nation to troll, just upload some of your calls please user.

I'll take maybe 30 minutes to make sure this is the life I want to live. soon, i will give my number and hope that he delivers.

Alright, I'm ready.

You still there user

GO GO GO

870-573-0032

I put out my number on job applications and all that does is send telemarketers my way. They're fun to talk to.

How long until I am called?

Anyone feel like calling?

I'm waiting on my call.

It's not fun to talk to them
Whenever a pajeet scammer calls me, I turn on my indian accent and start fucking with them. I call them Pajeets and that they have to poo in the loo but they quit their calls pretty quickly afterwards

Call 867-5309, and ask for Jenny

this thread has potential

You should call scammers and start conversations with them.
I have a few numbers on my block it app