This stupid fucking bitch, I hate her more then I've ever hated any cartoon character

This stupid fucking bitch, I hate her more then I've ever hated any cartoon character

I hate king of the hill

This. I cannot fucking stand that show.

So very, very Texas.

I kicked you in the stomach because you're pregnant.

This cute fucking bitch, I love her more then I've ever loved any cartoon character

They're just not right.

Woof

ENOUGH!!

I like the drawing…. but….

I understand your concerns, but she is queen of Holla Forums.

yeah, pretty shitty character. Her misplaced pride in your subpar linguistic ability is what gets me, especially the fact that she gets away with it every time.
I hate her the most, but Dale is a close second literal cuck, followed by Bobby, then Bill.

Peggy is my favorite KotH character since she's so gosh darn well written and the universal hate she receives is a testament to it.
She's the most human out of the bunch, both containing a loving, supporting nature and a selfish ignorant ego.

I hate this "if you hate this character it means the writers are doing their jobs" bullshit. this isn't game of thrones, it's an animated sitcom and she is poorly written

Is it Scooby-Doo

Thanks for dropping in CTR, nice urban sentiments :^)

Fuck you nigger.
Go back to leddit

how lude.

Bobby & Connie could have been saved.
Hank tried, Gotdang it!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

kek

Hank looks so fucking sad… that picture genuinely gets me

ENOUGH with the Peggy Hate!

God i wanted to murder that bitch so fucking bad. Only a handful of people can come close to the hate i hold for that character

Wow… that's fairly aggresive, user!

Here's one of the best scenes to sooth the hate. Man, I love this scene.