TRUMP IS NO LONGER SELF-FUNDING HIS CAMPAIGN

TRUMP IS NO LONGER SELF-FUNDING HIS CAMPAIGN

archive.is/QEOQJ

What should we make of this, Holla Forums? Trump has repeatedly said, and rightly so, that self-funding is very important to stay outside of the pocket of (((lobbyists))) and now he starts asking for big money donations. How can we continue to trust somebody who has turned his back one one of his key issues?

why are concern shills so bad at their job?

He funded himself through the pimaries to prove a point. Now that the point is proven, he is going in for the kill.

N I M B L E N A V I G A T O R
I
M
B
L
E

N
A
V
I
G
A
T
O
R

This is a legitimate concern. What if Trump starts backing down on his other promises like America first or the wall.

k shill. gas light attack us back.

Yeah Hitler, it's a real legit concern. It's so legit that you didn't say a peep about it back when he first started addressing it last year.

He said fundraising during the general would be different than during the primary. This isn't new.

When did he say that?

Its too late Shmuly, its too late.

guess we can't support him now and we'll all have to vote for Clinton. Oh well. Thanks, chaim.

also this is what I found just now, top kek

Look it up yourself, faggot. He has said the general election would be different for months now on various media outlets.

4/10 for making me respond and slight jimmy rustling.

Self funded his primary campaign to set himself out from his opponents. Now he doesn't need to.

He knows that he will not win votes from brain dead liberals with that line.

Goyim, when will they learn?

The reason you're getting called out as a shill is because you're obviously not a regular. This has been brought up multiple times and its been pointed out that he always said he'd accept donations for the general election.

Why does anyone voicing concern with the majority view (I.e anyone speaking up on any concerns with Trump, as here) get met by "shill" accusations and general dismissal and/or insults? Voicing concerns over Trump is not equivalent to voicing support for any of his opposition. I thought this place was supposed to be against this weird kind of safe-space mentality, but time and time again people either freak out or refuse to engage when someone says anything that counters their existing views

SJWs like to shout down people that voice independent thought. It helps keep the cognitive dissonance in check.

Well it looks like some anons here are in danger of becoming the enemy, then. This kind of shit is pretty SJW as you say - same format, different issues of course

Yup you are right, he did suggest that he would do this a few months ago. I guess no trust was broken and I can keep supporting him with all my heart. Thanks for giving me my hope back, anons.

MAGA

GUESS I BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY NOW THAT HE IS SHOWN TO BE ALSO CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

D&C SLIDE THREAD

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I really blame the goobergabbers. They brought in all these redditors and now they demand a safe space so no one insults them for flailing about and chanting retarded slogans like children. Holla Forums has really drifted far from it's libertarian alt-right roots.

Maybe six months ago I would have suggested trying to intergrat as many members of TRS in as we could, but no one wants to touch this place as it is now with a ten foot pole. Sad

My question is what idiot really though he'd be self funding more than a billion? Like really. How fucking stupid are people. The system is so fucked that you need billions to win. Not even a billionaire will throw that amount of cash to get into the white house from his own pocket.

He's put his money where his mouth is already and that's enough for me. And while we're at it. Can we stop pretending that Trump will change the world over night. He'll still need to go through a congress with bought fucks to get anything done. Even his wall will need to be approved by them so that's not even a given.

Yup, these people seem.incapable of normal dialogue. I mean look at - what the fuck is that. Pol is really going downhill, a damn shame

Chances are that all the federal and state campaign finance laws would prevent Trump from self-funding after the conventions even if he wanted to because as the leader of the GOP he is responsible for making sure all the other Republicans who are up for election are on the same page in terms of policy and strategy.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?

He did fund his campaign all the way up to his nomination. Now his PARTY will be receiving shekels.

The debate is not happening bernout, deal with it

Why do we always get the low energy shills?

I know thinking is an uncomfortable thing for you, but you will become much better for it instead of just blindly following trends.

sage

Kill yourself.

The word "we" is often used interchangeably with "one" in English. Also, what is Jewish about recognising that a lot of people here share ideals and therefore will share tactics and responses

Nope, no samefag, just people who agree with each other and not you. I know that's tough for you.

sage

Pic related

Not in this context, you illiterate chode.

Do you think saging is like down voting or something you redditor SJW - why bother replying just to sage? Do you understand what saging is? Jesus is this what this place has come to??

Guys, we can't fall into the blind worship trap. Weev said we must be Trump's greatest critics, we must be the fanatical bloc that keeps him from cucking too hard.

If you replace each word "we" with "one", the meaning of the OP is unchanged. Who is illiterate now?

sage

Die.

The whole point of running for the GOP nomination was to hijack all their resources. These threads are shit.

You're trying too hard

sage

He's taking control of the party coffers and frankly why the fuck aren't we now making efforts to infiltrate the party so that it remains something we can use for decades to come? We need to make the republican party great again!

this. Now that Trump is in the dominant position with the fractured Republican party, he is going to use their party resources as he sees fit. He isn't bound by the elite's and lobbyist's whims by doing so.

You do know we have ID's don't you Schlomo and Mordecai?

sage

Can you explain this to me? I'm not sure how the nomination actually works. Is the party mandated or otherwise required to spend the party money how Trump decides? Can't the party and/or donors themselves hold out on him unless he concedes some of his policy?

From OP's article:
To me this sounds like they won't donate unless he tows the line

sage

You're a fucking idiot

You're a fucking idiot

weev is a prophet

I just want to know man

Fuck off back to cuckchan you shilling shitposting nigger faggot.

Except that's exactly what happens

"What should our group consensus be", also implies the speaker is part of the group mentioned, and is part of that group along with the questionee

"What should a person think of this", no implications that the questionee is part of a group or a concensus, but rather any individual in general, no implication that the speaker is part of any specific group or in the same group as the questionee

English is a subtle language. Learn to speak it properly, you pleb.

It's not genuine concerns. It's low tier bait that gets spammed on cuckchan every 20 minutes

He doesn't have enough money to compete with Hillary. She is up to 92 million +.

That is crazy.

God damn you

Doesn't it bother you that his children are married to and converted to Jews? Would have thought that would be an issue for most of the anons here

fuck off shill

ITT: Trumpcucks cry "report", " ban" and "delete" because they see opposing views on Trump as violations of their safe space

I could have sworn I saw this exact same OP several weeks ago.

What a coincidence.

Jeb spent $130 million.

He said he is going to help the republican party raise money to back him.
His personal campaign is still self-funding.

lol reported

Lol OK prove my point for me

lol okay reported

So you didn't even actually report the first time? Great contribution to the discussion you're making here, thanks

Alot of his supporters are white nationalists.

So nothing fucking changes.

lol wow reported

At this point I have to wonder if bothering to type anything makes me just as stupid as you.

dude wait for hitler

I thought jews were supposed to be smart

You’re a shill, you’ve been outed, and your autism is exploding.

Thanks for admitting it.

eh, he's proved his point
now it's just about winning

soros is likely gonna give the DNC a blank check for their campaign

I'm not a shill, I am the only person in this thread trying to have an actual discussion.

Am I supposed to ignore that for the last year Trump has been saying that politicians are owned by those who donate to their campaign?

wew, look at that arrogance

Yes, you are, concern troll.

So if a kike gives you money during the primary, that kike owns you.

But if the kike gives you money during the general, the kike does it for free?

the kike has no choice at this point

majority of the money is going towards the GOP war chest

Reminder that it's Sheldon Adelson's money, and his top fundraiser is the Jew Mnunchin. Now he's taken on Elliot Broidy, an Israel-firster who serves on the board of the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

MAKE KIKES CONTROL AGAIN

unless Trump dramatically changes his policies, we're good

Just gas yourself you faggot kike. You're fooling exactly nobody. All your shitty attempt at concern-shilling is doing is making us want to hunt people like you down and toss you in the ovens.

Once again, kill yourself immediately. Reported for being a truly miserable excuse of a shill.

Stop embarrasing yourself samefag

Yes, with yourself

Wow you guys have come a long way from seeking the truth and redpilling, huh. Now its all about conforming to the majority doctrine

And now your thread is anchored, no one is going to give your thoughts a second chance, and in the future people will be more likely to think any questioning of Trump is automatically a shill.

So, kike

How does it feel to be beaten at your own dishonest manipulative games?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

If I'm right, he's just saying that he will probably take donations for the general election so that when he inevitably doesn't take donations he can safely say that "I really thought I would be taking donations for the general, I've been saying for the past few months that the general is a different ball game, but I'm not going to do it, I can't be controlled" etc etc

My thread? Dude I turned up for a couple posts near the end, no plan just voicing my opinions. Personally.unaffected by this thread being bump locked, although I do think it speaks of a general deterioration in quality of this board

How does it feel to have spent an entire friday shilling for just 0.05 shekels and have your thread bumplocked?