Was he right Holla Forums?

Also Boondocks Thread.

True 4th season when?

And they SJWs don't understand satire…

NEVER EVER. Because The creator got screwed over and is working on Black Jesus.

But seriously, season three final was pretty damn good ending to the series anyway

Ever considered you might be the cancer after all?

The last Skinkmeaner episode, though bullshit, was a nice send off between the two.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Come on, Jamal, you can do better than this.

Nice sage, Redditor.

What's the matter Tyrone, too dumb to think of a comeback besides "no u"?

If he was meant to be a joke, then the grain of truth that's hidden in every joke is the size of a goddamned watermelon.

Really feels like he was a character concocted to be so ridiculous and hyperbolic that stupid people wouldn't take him seriously, allowing the writers to get a lot of shit off their chests.

Only because he represents your typical Holla Forumsfag.

Now who's being childish and unreasonable?

Yes. He was right.

Sorry Clem, I shouldn't have expected intelligent discussion from trailer trash like you.

See

You don't actually know what satire is, do you..?

Daquan, I know your nigger brain can't handle this but you didn't put up any kind of argument to begin with.
In nigger speak: ooga booga you a dumb nigga bix nood.

I asked who is being childish and unreasonable?
Obviously since you have not presented me with a good idea of what the "average Holla Forums user" is like, then I will have to assume you are merely crying Holla Forums because it is your shorthand for "enemy".

Cute.

It'd be like Uncle Ruckus, but white.

The average Holla Forums user is a white version of a fictional character?
I'm afraid I don't follow you familia, could you give me some more details
:^)

Every single post in this thread is bad and you should all feel bad. Myself included.

I'll be honest, this is the exact reaction I was hoping for from this thread.

Well it is a Boondocks thread around 2 am in the morning, the only people here are insomniacs and Australians.

Unlike your sheboon women, Darnell. Tell me more how you like your STD laden pussy.

Keep spouting non-sequiturs, you desperate retard.

What's wrong, Trayvon, drop your skittles? Maybe you need a 40 malt to calm your nerves.

Well done, OP.

*Hears different opinions*

Nope.

Boondocks is actually very Holla Forums than people think.

come to think of it, why are these always posted in mp4

He's right but he goes way too overboard with it
Dindus can't do much without whitey, most Southern and Western Africans know that much

WEW

Go back to tumblr.

Ruckus is literally a Holla Forumslack. You know it in your deep black hearts.

There probably would be a few self-hating blacks in the mix, come to think of it.

Hell, I remember seeing some sub-communities for black women who want to be made sex-slaves to skinheads and actual Nazis. Follow your dreams and anything's possible.

That would be pretty funny

tbh honest fam I know boondocks is leftist, I just watched it because at the time it was the only show I could find that was discussed how society has degenerated into fastfood loving,reality tv believing, change fearing sheep.
that bob ross episode was great too

why do you guys even bother doing this on Holla Forums.
I don't care if you believe it but Holla Forums is rightwing because a majority of it's users are rightwing.
webm related

I recall a shit-ton of questionnaires and such showing Holla Forums at least was more center-left than anything else.

do you have an archive or screen cap.
it's not that i don't believe you it's just I'd like to see the results.

If you go to a party where everyone besides you is jerking off the only person you have to blame is yourself. Now shut the fuck and Heil the Führer, Tumblrtard!

He was pretty much right. I wonder how they could write his character and not feel just a hair convicted.

And what was so bad about season 4? It didn't feel that different. Just a little wackier.

At this point, Holla Forums injecting itself into the political machine has really fucked up the whole political spectrum in a big way.

Left and right are hard to even figure out now because upholding liberal principles of personal freedom and unrestrictive policy has become a conservative thing to do.

It's because boondocks was political commentary not always but still , season 4 was nothing but wacky shit without anything behind it.
it had no substance.

Actually…

As a Mexican who was born and raised in the USA and has only ever known and given a fuck about American culture and the English language and avid Holla Forums user I'm inclined to believe this. There's nothing I hate more than border hopping spics who only wish to leech off the welfare state and rape women… except for niggers and mudslimes that is.

It's like clockwork too. No wonder people from other boards call this place cuckchan lite.

why do all the posts have the israeli or jidf flag
But I'll admit I do have jewish blood but I am predominantly white and love the culture i was raised in.
I have a great last name though, I share it with the greatest president of all time.

Hello fellow patriot

it's a shill

Whatever you say Holla Forums.

You're fired.

leftypol, once again, ruins and derails what can be a perfectly good thread

how do we stop these leftist faggots from shitting up all of Holla Forums guys? they're almost as bad as Holla Forums at this point tbh

Let the lefties shitpost, remember, their hugbox is the only thing keeping them from migrating into Holla Forums and fucking it up like Muslims pouring into Europe, nobody wants that

Reminds me of how Holla Forums acts on other boards.
No offense of course. I'm not some kind of D&C shill, I understand your struggles.
Please have this Holla Forums thread in the name of unity and tolerance.

I'm surprised that chink wasn't skinned alive and eaten for Dinnigger.

Obviously shills exist, there is a reminder at the bottom of every page on this site.

have have ad blockers enabled I can't see those things

well, we could do what other boards do and just use IDs, but that tends to be a political third rail on Holla Forums

didn't Holla Forums have id's once

no sir i don't like it

Higher quality and smartphone-friendly

why movie no get funding?

what exactly is your complaint about ID's

to me it just seems like

It's not like you're losing your anonymity, ID's change from thread to thread.

What, the failed Uncle Ruckus Kickstarter?

Guess I'll just leave this here.

I'm tired of Holla Forums and their cross board shitposting.

The amount of self awareness displayed by the average leftycuck reply is on par with that of a pineapple.

It's not a meme unfortunately. Holla Forums is the new /int/

also, on a slow-moving board like this, with threads that sometimes last months, it does hurt anonymity.

Sometimes I wonder about Holla Forums and Holla Forums users/

Do any of you actually live life like you do on your boards?

Holla Forums is full of people who claim to dislike niggers, spics, jews, etc., but do a majority of them actually hate said groups of people in real life? I imagine that growing up they must have had friends or acquaintances that come from those "walks of life" as they say and I find it hard to believe that they've never met blacks, jews, or latinos that they generally thought were okay people in their daily lives whether they were a coworker, neighbor, customer, or just someone they happened to make small talk to one day.

Holla Forums is full of people that claim that the system divides people based on class and that they hate Capitalism and big businesses for abusing the working class citizen or some shit. But more than likely they use products distributed by a big company whether it's a phone, laptop, or clothing and probably work for a big business to make money to continue living. If a diehard Holla Forums user were to get rich somehow or start a business that eventually went corporate would they still go around speaking about the evils of Capitalism?

I wonder the same thing for most internet political spheres. Do those who say such things on the internet really believe what they type or do they just go one those types of websites to just vent their complaints and leave and sometime later return just to vent again?

Surely both sides know that hurling insults at each other doesn't get rid of the other side right? The conflict of the minds will merely go on and on until the end of Earth I suppose. Just rambling thoughts from probably the only nigger that browses this site.

tl;dr

Most of Holla Forums are simply unemployed, so they don't interact with anyone but their parents. It's not a surprise that they're so maladjusted. Of course, being in the real world for a few years would straighten them out.

How do we stop these rightist faggots from shitting up all of Holla Forums guys? They're almost as bad as Holla Forums at this point tbh

Yes user, let them culturally enrich us. :^)

You're on an anonymous image board, Chem. I know you leftist shills hate the idea of not being able to speshul snowflake everything but that's the basic idea imageboards you dumbass nigger.

Also sage for lowtier bait.

You're retarded.

No, retard, you're the one that correlated ID's with identity. Now you're backpedaling to save face? It's already been proven that ID's don't do shit.

This is not >>>/4chan/ kiddos.

Holla Forums approved nigger : ^ )

if IDs don't do shit then why bother with them ?

See:

no offense mate but this board is fucking slow

I wonder if they can work out a trade with the white women who want to be sex slaves to black men.

I thought it was the other way around, stormfags swarmed onto 4chan the moment they thought they could actually post their shit somewhere and not get instantly banned.

One drop, kike

Unemployed disaffected young men pretty much always end up trouble one way or another.

Well yeah, but some still browse their old haunts.

Back when Holla Forums used to do those retarded strawpoll things it would come up that the board was about 45% white and then mostly latinos and arab muslims with a handful of everything else.

Even assuming a decent percentage are trolling, that would explain a lot.

Holla Forums is Uncle Ruckuses of every colour. A Ruckus Rainbow.

I love how ridiculously specific American stereotypes are. It's like how every street in England has its own accent, sports team and feud with every other street.

yfw you do, tumbliretta?

Yes but Holla Forums and GG were goal-failures that practically committed cultural suicide.

When it comes to being a special snowflake. They are really helpful in spotting outsiders and samenewfags.

In contrast to Holla Forums not out of choice.

role playing man boys afraid of the future

And i'm tired of Holla Forums and their cross board shitposting with shitting on anything that doesn't have the same opinion as Holla Forums; Holla Forums comes here when there a Holla Forums is on a shitfest like this thread.
Faggot.

Saging, manly because this thread is fucking bait thread.

Bah screw you, uncle ruckus is funny. I'm pretty sure Holla Forums knows uncle ruckus is a satire, but decided to have fun with it because of how deliciously lulzy it was.

Holla Forums hates whiners who complain about Holla Forums. If you don't give a shit about Holla Forums, they won't care either.

This Holla Forums shit is completely out of hand. We can't have a single discussion about anything on this board without idpol swarming in and screaming about DA JOOOS and accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being Holla Forums. They have managed to completely destroy discussion on this board and when people rightly get pissed off about this the Holla Forumsyps scream and cry about what victims they are and how their freeze peach is being stolen. Never mind the fact that they ban anyone that disagrees with their blind hitler cocksucking and eceleb worship on their hugbox. The irony is that they are nothing more than hipster SJWs. Being a standard SJW and actually giving a shit about people while still being a dickhead to those that want to shit all over people because of the color of their skin, gender, or religion was too mainstream for them. So being the edgy contrarian trend hopping faggots they are they took all of an SJW's actions and philosophy and just used it to hate on anyone that isn't a cishet white christian male.

Which would be fine, whatever. If you want to be a mouth breathing shit for brains that is your choice. The problem is idpol won't keep it on their containment board and have to leak out onto every other board on the site so that every thread ends up like this. A bunch of bored, lazy, fat NEET cumskins, screaming and howling about how triggered they are by something and then getting offended that people don't immediately drop to their knees and start worshiping them as the master race.

The janitors need to do their fucking job and clean up this shitshow before things get as bad as they were back at 4chan that required moot destroying their hugbox. I'm not saying what he did was right mind you. Only that he had no other choice in order to try and contain their shitposting once it had reached critical levels. This chan isn't as big as 4chan and was built on the idea that even retards could post their hate speech as long as they stayed in their containment board or controlled what they said. If Holla Forums gets nuked here it will likely drive away all of Holla Forums including those who can control their spaghetti outside of their safe space. This kills the Holla Forums. If we can prophylactically ban these people when they come to Holla Forums they can stay in their hugbox and the chan will survive.

shit dude you've really kicked the hornets nest now.

I'm not from Holla Forums and I don't care one way or another about politics personally but you're literally using a Holla Forums meme. Meaning that you're just proving the point that it's a bunch of lefty users that are primarily yelling at Holla Forums, thus bolstering their position when they come in for the counter argument.

I have not seen anything on this board that could be called Holla Forums, what I have seen is a bunch of people complaining about Holla Forums. I see it all the time on Holla Forums, a thread is doing great, and then all of a sudden some fag, drops in and start screaming "POLPOLPOL." It's honestly annoying, and most just ignore it. You just seem like someone with an axe to grind, or someone trying to cause trouble.
Yup, it's definitely a troll. Funny how you are doing the very thing you are accusing Holla Forums of

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree. Free speech and all that is a great ideal, but when Holla Forums uses it as an excuse to shitpost on all the other boards it can't really be considered speech anymore. They are not trying to make a point or say anything meaningful. It may as well just be meme raiding since all they do is post the same tired catchphrases over and over again and ignore any argument or comment that doesn't agree with their myopic world view. They are not just boring and tedious, they are disruptive and obnoxious.

For the sake of Holla Forums it would probably be best if the janitors followed /a/'s policy of banning all Holla Forums posting. You rarely see /a/ go off topic because they refuse to allow that kind of bullshit onto their board. idpol is dealt with firmly and quickly. Bans are handed out and people can continue to enjoy their hobby while the shitposters go back to their hugbox. I also suspect a Holla Forumsyp is behind the CP spam since they have an unhealthy obsession with CP. They will bring the subject up out of nowhere and descend into paranoid ramblings about jewish conspiracies involving "white slavery" and begging for details regarding the abuse these children suffer. Take a look next time you see someone mention pedowood. There will be no evidence of this supposed jewish conspiracy and rampant child abuse but they will invent detailed stories out of whole clothe. I think they are just really repressed and trying to hide their true nature.

Going to have to agree with both of you. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Are you retarded? He is not talking about all white people. Just the trashy low class inbred hicks like you find on Holla Forums. As an insult it kind of works since they laugh off everything else, but the moment they get called cumskins they lose their minds. Honestly I think it is pretty funny to see something as simple as one word get passed all the close minded programing that they average Holla Forumsyp calls his brain ans see them react to it.

Since I don't see anything good that is new on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and so on, I fail to see why anyone should have a positive view of the future regardless of anything board related.

Unless you'd like to share why you are so optimistic?

Hello Holla Forums

Dubs confirm that one angry Holla Forumsyp is wrong

Yet again

This is fine in your mind
Have you detected the hypocrisy yet?

you clearly speak, act, and behave as someone who is not from here at all, and are clearly just trying to stir shit up.
no one is falling for it.

Whatever helps you get to sleep at night so you can dream of fellating drumpf, idpol.

I have a question: why does Holla Forums always attract this kind of shit? I'm reminded of 4/co/, Redwood and so on somehow.

Because comics and cartoons are basically the most autistic form of entertainment, as much as I hate to admit it. It attracts man-children and autists in ways that no other medium can save for certain types of big eyed vidya: i.e. Sonic.

This thread is shit, let it be known that all political threads, be they left or right will be hounded by me, the dubs avenger!

Please kill yourself

I doubt they have the capacity, millenials tend to be like that

fucking noice

Really fucking hard to get quads.

checked

I was pointing out shills exist, not saying anyone who isn't from Holla Forums is a shill.
pic related is you

this man

It's the easiest fucking thing to change your IP. All they do is make it harder to catch samefags who aren't literally retarded. The only board IDs are even necessary on is /k/ because people actually manage to discuss things on /k/.

And I forgot to clear the namefield like a retard.

not that I'm actually FBI or anything my fellow anonymous picture forum users

I never once said anything abotu ids. I implied you are a fucking retard for thinking every one who disagrees with you is this one big bad lefty boogieman come to take away your safespace.

But then Holla Forumsyps never are quick enough to pick up subtext.

I should be bothered but I'm more triggered about how you technically just also accused me of liking Ben 10.

Well fuck me, I have been wasting my time arguing with a troll. I knew Holla Forums was shit, but it was just an abstract kind of impression. Now I know they are human garbage.

You're actually Holla Forums aren't you? I have literally never heard this used before. Only a retarded Holla Forumsack would be this transparent.

are you retarded?

He is from idpol so that should be a given.

Hi Holla Forums

Wow all these people talking about comic books, cartoons, and politics as if they are actually important to their meaningless lives are fucking hilarious. Please continue your butthurt.

your right and this kind of thing won't solve anything.
This will go on forever and ever, neither side will be allowed to stop by the force of their sheer autism.

You are the hero Holla Forums needs.

Follow /a/'s example. Ban all political discussion and you can have actual threads once again.

But user, don't you see how important and necessary it is to the future of the human race that we argue about politics on the internet?

you could ask the board owner to see if he would.

If you think the new Ben 10 is going to be any good in the CN ghetto you have no fucking hope.

Do threads like this happen on /a/? Nope. The moment Holla Forums rears it's ugly head it is reported and deleted as fast as humanly possible. Hell meido has a script that Linear wrote back in the day that sends a post to a private IRC channel anytime a report is made along with the contents of the report. It is fast, it is efficient, and most of all it keeps /a/ cancer free.

Well not completely cancer free. But when you compare the malignant bone cancer of Holla Forums to the funny looking mole that you should probably get checked out that is the regular cancer of /a/ it is a big difference.

Don't pick favorites here. We don't want Holla Forums here either.

this

Then you'll be no better than Troid back on half /a/. The issue here is there's at least 2 to 4 Anons that consecutively attack one another. Its the same exact Anons, ban the 4 and all the nonsensical political stuff would stop. Unless they start ban evading

But what about all the threads regarding things in comics and animation that are inexorably tied to politics? For example posts in QC threads where anons comment on Jeph's musings.

I bet a good ten bucks that faggot will try to argue that Holla Forums is somehow better and should stay.

You have no evidence of this

To get back on topic with OP's question
Yes niggers are fucking terrible

It's al shit, but Holla Forumsyps are the loudest and most obnoxious. 9/10 you won't even notice a leftypol user there until Holla Forums starts sperging out and needs to be put in their place.

That shit isn't inherently political. Identity politics is not real politics. It is someone sperging out and putting labels on shit to substitute for their lack of personality and individuality. They may identify with a certain political spectrum, but that doesn't matter. Adolf Shitler drank water, does that mean if I drink water too I want to kill every non-German?

It is possible to discuss these things in a social context without going into unfounded paranoid ramblings about how DA JOOOS are responsible for why you can't get a girlfriend and how the holocaust never happened, but it was pretty funny that it did.

you'll notice them but they'll just deny it and continue to blame their Holla Forums boogyman

The user only mentioned Holla Forums in your complaint therefore the conclusion was made that you have a bias to Holla Forums. He very well might not have a /lefypol/ bias, but it sure looked like he might have. Either way both Holla Forums and Holla Forums have no place here.

Hey watch it pal, my best friend's a nigger. He'll breakdance the shit out of you ya' feel me son?

Fuck off and die commie

Hi summerfag.

And is your posting a communist meme supposed to be ironic?

I've already noticed you faggot

Jesus Christ how new are you? That meme started on Krautchan when RIDF shills demanded proof of Russian involvement in Eastern Ukraine despite overwhelming evidence they were.

Jeph can't fucking breath without virtual signaling his politics for fucks sake. It's a part of his talentless, maimed being. And that'd be far from the only thread that'd affect.

*virtue signaling

I know you mean well user but I think he may be too far down the autism hole to be saved.

He's pretty clearly a Holla Forums shill pretending to be someone "obviously sick of political discussion."

Identity politics is not politics. If you actually believe this you are part of the problem with the world. The very idea that idpol is politics is what creates the "intellectual" foundation of SJWs. Instead of using theory, law, and philosophy to create and maintain a system of governance they wear labels like partyhats and shit everything up because their feelings get hurt. Yes you are a paranoid faggot and as your doctor I advise you to take two of these orally and call me in the morning if the symptoms continue

Retard I am not talking about the Proofster. I am talking about your image macro. You do know that almost all communists despise tankies for the very reasons that are listed above the bodies in your pic?

Did you expect Holla Forums to be able to follow a conversation when they could just check know your meme and copy paste a paragraph from their to prove they are

Enough salt here to make a man rich.

Identity politics is not politics.
all of history disagrees with you
I'm afraid universities with retard professors are responsible for sjws friend, well that and tumblr.
why would i do that when unlike you the world is about to be something I can live for, now go back to your containment board
>>>Holla Forums

See this——-→>>615658

Sure, but what the fuck would you talk about on Holla Forums? QC threads would be gutted, you couldn't talk about the cancer killing (or that killed, depending on your point of view) Marvel or DC, or indeed half the shit happening to smaller imprints these days with the leavings dribbling down to them. You'd have to dance around threads that deal with character motivations…

It's fucking stupid.

This was a political bait thread from the start.

ya for the purpose of causing political drama for someones gain.
whether it's laughs or to try and make an example.

We can always talk about the new JoJo episode/Chapter or the new chapter for Hero Academy. You know Holla Forums related things. :^)

Anything is political bait. I triggered by a lot of posts here.

Sure, why not turn Holla Forums into /jojo/ or /a/, first boards dead anyway and we need another place on this site to talk about deformed animated Stepford girls.

At this point Holla Forums has gone to full shit so we might as well go with the flow.

you think deku is gonna get mad pussy

I too am so pathetic that I have developed mild ptsd from internet comments

Nigga, I KNOW Deku is going to get mad pussy!

Fuck. This was all apart of OP's plan to show how easily Holla Forums can be infiltrated by edgelords who think politics are important. That sneaky bastard!

No, OP's plan was to show just to how autistic Holla Forums is. Seems to have been a success but any outsiders looking in won't care because they know this already.

I hope he tears bakugou's mom up in front him as a lesson

ALL ME
L
L

M
E

AND THIS IS WHY WE NEED IDS

No

YES

Those who play with the devil's toys will by degrees be brought to wield his sword.

all me

need id

no

it won't help, unless you just want to filter people so everyone can have a hugbox on Holla Forums

this is exactly what we want

No ID's

but we want them

never, Holla Forums won't be a circlejerk.
you all remember the eternal SU general don't you, it would eventually turn out like that too a degree.

Those kind of people don't belong here, in the first place, and their recoil from confrontation will only seek to make them a minority.

WHERE ARE MY IDS

the BO isn't a faggot so they aren't gonna be any
no Holla Forums circlejerk and no Holla Forums circlejerk

He's let Holla Forums turn into /bpol/

and the Holla Forums circlejerk, what about the Holla Forums circlejerk ?
you really want a board where people discuss unimportant shit like comics and cartons?

cause we don't

It honestly wouldn't be so bad if the majority of Holla Forums users either
A: Stop taking the bait
or
B: Turn shit into gold like /tg/
But both of those are unlikely to happen since the majority of people here are on the spectrum and get triggered like Tumblrlite.

i miss redwood tbh fam

This will unfortunately never happen because Holla Forums has been one of the more autistic boards since halfchan.

he's bound to be here somewhere, he's still active on his email.

This is the only bait that's triggered me in this entire thread. Good job, user. 8/8

whats so bad about geting triggered, uh ?
it just mean you have emotions

This entire fucking website still exists with the pretence of being anti-SJW, run by people anti-SJW, and you didn't expect it to be filled with right-leaning users? You are a fucking fool my friend

And before you say Stormfags can be SJWs and not all leftists are SJWs, the fact if the matter is American SJWs are left-leaning and Holla Forums exists as a counter-culture to them

You know, there wouldn't be so many fucking Holla Forums users posting here if people didn't react like defensive hugbox retards to them.

Actually there's nothing in this thread that's got me upset at all to be honest. I'd be shocked if anyone is taking it remotely seriously.

I AM

The last bastion of free speech, and you and shit on it

FREE SPEECH IS FOR TERRORISTS

AND YOU DONT WANT TO BE A TERRORIST, DO YOU ?

But what if I'm muslim? What if I WANT to be a terrorist? Check your privilege you ciswhitemalescum!

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM YOU CANT BE A TERRORIST ONLY AMERICANS CAN BE TERRORIST

Why are people who talk about politics so self-righteous?
Holla Forums and Holla Forums can suck my pole.

because im right and you are wrong

Because I'm right and you're left. :^)

>>>/campfire/

look loser there are many things that i expect for the worlds most retarded forum but talking your ass off about some of the most intelligent, upstanding, and powerful members of the society just because you think that having a opinion on something makes you special is easily the worst, so do me a favor and not just leave this board, leave Holla Forums the internet and everything between, alright ?

Did I say he wasn't?

I know. Just look at these threads here for example: >>615626

If you think it's bad here you should see Holla Forums, where calling out Holla Forums when they derail threads gets you banned.

No it isn't. Several of those posts are mine, you fucking liar.

So I take it you haven't seen OP of this thread?

This, Holla Forums needs to fuck off and stop invading every board. Like the SJWs they parallel, they are getting worse.

what i just say fag, this is now a nihilist board , so get lost

You seem angry, fam. Did that user hit a nerve?

I AM NEVER ANGRY I AM A NIHILIST

EXACTLY
Behold cucks, it's not hard to make a quality post

They are not all him you dingus, he is just being a faggot. And anyone can tell you IDs don't stop samefagging. You ever heard of the evolve shill?

NO, I WANT IDS AND I WANT THEM NOW, IM ENTITLED TO IDS YOU KNOW ?

If I stick my D in you will you shut the fuck up?

HAHA LOOK AT THIS HOMO WANTING TO STICK SHIT IN PLACES

Faggot probably kisses girls too.

OH SHIT YOU FOUND MY SECRET!

GOD THIS WHY WE NEED IDS

BRO DO YOU EVEN HARDCORE NIHILISM?

hombre i am to nihilist to do anything hardcore or nohardcore

i found the cuck

is soft-core you imbecile

what i just say ? i can tip my fedoras because i don't have access to them.
and you know what even if i had a fedora with me i would never tip it for you, you are not important enough

I found the duck

You sure were tipping it a while ago, with your "enlightenment" about not caring about anything.

read

I'm calling you a liar.

listen budy if i told you about my special vault for fedoras its not a meme it means that i LITERALLY have a metal closet with a combination lock where i kept the most precious, exquisite, obscenely expensive fedoras that a commoner like you will never see and if i say that they are never tiped for anyone (including anonymous scum like you ) it means that i never tip em, got it ?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

nope you have to believe in me

Nope. Prove it.

Is this a court ? i don't think so
thence i dont have to prove shit

Oh, then you can't prove shit, faggot.

Comics & Cartoons

samefag

Both me, fam.

Here's your reply.

It's more like Holla Forums accuses people who don't tolerate their nonsense of being Holla Forums boogeymen and they just deny false accusations.

Fuck off back to /intl, goon.

All me btw.

Holla Forums would either become strictly cartoon porn (minus the "Tumblr triggering" threads of course, those would not be allowed) or cease to exist altogether. I mean, if that's your goal thats one thing, but its not like the toon porn function isn't fulfilled elsewhere on Holla Forums either.

I'm not sure what's sadder, that you think I'm a goon, or that can't comprehend more than one poster would notice the irony of Holla Forums.

That's not what I've said.

This is not >>>/4chan/ kiddos.

Holla Forums approved nigger : ^ )

no

I was just going over how stupid the idea was and misaimed my response. Sorry mate.

Not gonna slide it that easily, Schlomo.

>This is not >>>/4chan/ kiddos.

That is precisely the problem. :^)

Daily reminder that there will be no peace on Holla Forums until we eliminate ALL ideologues from non-ideology boards. This means commies, nazis, and everyone else who is more interested in making blogposts about how black/white/rich people are the problem instead of enjoying the hobbies and other discussions.

Notice you didn't say jew there. Kind of interesting you would omit that on a board that is so profoundly linked to jewish propaganda efforts.

Really makes you think.

Same sort of buzzword as "patriarchy" and "conservative establishment". It's not fucking jewish conspiracies just rich fuckers cutting corners due to lack of real competition, and companies experimenting with character sexes/sexualities/races because of a vocal minority trying to persuade them this will attract larger audiences. The moment this proves inefficient they will give up on it.

Slide attempt unsuccessful. Screencap on plain sight once again.

And what are you trying to prove with that screencap? It's year old, Holla Forums has left Holla Forums for endchan and their local boards are nothing but spam, you have no archive to prove this is real.
So, let me see… you have dated, unverifiable evidence that doesn't represent reality of Holla Forums anymore, and you are so certain this is irrefutable proof, you keep spamming it all the timebelieving it will prove your point?! You don't need Holla Forums, you can make everyone hate you on your own.

Nazi Germany was a paradise.

Holla Forums
Nazi Germany was a paradise.
Holla Forums
Soviet Russia was a paradise.

Two sides of the same coin.

if starving to death in a street is paradise or perhaps being sent to a death camp for the slightest dissidence

Soviet Russia
Nazi Germany

Again same shit different country. Ironically Israel has the best of both worlds today.

Unless you were a Jew, or a gypsy or any other undesireable.
Unless you belonged to other political parties that existed before Hitler's rule.
Unless you said the wrong thing or ended up in a wrong place.
Unless you were a citizen of other nation such as Poland and were considered a second-rate citizen.
Unless you enjoy innocuous stuff you shouldn't like Jazz.

Newfag detected.

The rubble industry did boom under Hitler.

Really, Holla Forums's biggest stupidity is assuming this is part of the agenda of a random ethnic group instead of what any rich asshole will do if it thinks it'll increase his high score.

The rulers of the world come in every colour and creed; white, black, brown, yellow, muslim, christian, atheist, jew; they view the poor as numbers on a spreadsheet and their kin as competition.

In the most literal sense!

Neonazis are the least of our worries. At best they'll find their own meth-addicted deformed weirdo to declare their God that runs them into the ground.