Race debate: Ghoul(trs) vs Cuck leftist on race and human biodiversity

BUCKLE UP FAGGOTS

Tonight on millennial woes , ghoul from The right stuff.biz will be debating a leftist on race and human biodiversity.

Its going to be an absolute slaughter.

Get comfy

it starts at 6:00 Pm pacific standard time (9pm Eastern)

youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes

Shitpost in here until then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/skittlemenow
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/9290/millennial-woes-live-debate
8ch.net/search.php?search=sperg&board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=pZWvfdVUgyE
youtube.com/user/skittlemenow/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
amazon.com/Aesthetics-Philosophy-Spirit-Plotinus-Schelling/dp/0820476323/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464410505&sr=1-1&keywords=plotinus and hegel
emersoncentral.com/oversoul.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just link the livestream when it starts.

Who is the leftist?

And what is there to debate? The facts are on our side. Debate could only go into some semantic "but is grass really green? what is green?" territory.

Ya i will make sure to edit the OP with a link when the time comes thanks

Another doubles! Did KEK bless this thread?

what a gigantic waste of time

Dubs checking dubs.

This thread is truly blessed

eceleb shit

Manlets, will they ever learn?

kek

Starting in few minutes, right?

I've been wondering the exact same thing when I clicked on the thread.

The problem with lefties is that they always lie (either by making stuff up, massaging facts or lying by omission) and employ sophistry. They are inherently dishonest and disingenous which makes rational discussion impossible with them.

no in two hours

holy fuck, when are people going stop worshipping these E-celeb faggots who pirate all their content from image board culture and autistically virtue signal their meme knowledge for 4 hours? These faggots do absolutely nothing of value, most of them are narcissists who preen for attention, and ghoul is a literal faggot.

the 4 fucking hours you waste listening to these faggots read you shit they read on Holla Forums could be spent you know, reading a book on philosophy, reading a book on electrical wiring, creating a tox network for people to work together in low-income white communities to educated and help poor white people, learning to shoot guns.

who is he debating?

the time it took to write that autistic shit flinging rant could have been spent doing those things you listed. But instead you chose not to do those things.

how in the world did that happen?

this.

This is old-school 1970s WN and needs to be jettisoned. We need to go back on the attack by pointing out (((who))) the ringleaders are, and by simply stating that if blacks get to organize as blacks, and asians as asians, and latinos as latinos, then whites have no choice but to organize as whites – the whole, "they started it" and "they're the real racists" line.

Running around calling blacks and browns subhumans during this impending demographic crisis is really stupid, imho

some shitlib that thinks he can refute racial science

This needs to happen. Someone make a thread.

Ghoul annoys me the most out of all the TRS guys, but he's pretty damn smart whenever he's talking about these subjects.

It's probably that soulless monotone voice of his that lulls me to sleep.

But who? Does anyone know so we can check out their youtube. ANd why is there no preview vid on MW to let us know about the upcoming debate

Is there any evidence there is going to be an actual debate? I don't see anything on MW's channel indicating a debate is happening and all I have seen is the liberal referred to as a shitlib and we don't know his youtube or anything

I'm real glad that they are so full of hubris to even attempt this.

7th Son a best, Ghoul can go eat a dick.

NOthing on MW's twitter about a debate happening. What the fuck is going on here, where did the information come from that there would be a deate

reported for e-celeb garbage

I can already predict how it will go.

guys where is the evidence a debate is taking place, no announcement has been made from MW

wews didn't post any notification on youtube.

Guys its really happening i wouldnt waste time making the thread

this is the fag he is debating

youtube.com/user/skittlemenow

This is bullshit. No announcement on skittlemenows youtube. No announcement on MW youtube. No announcement on MW twitter. It's a;; fucking bullshit. I don't know what sort of sick mind dreamt up this joke, what sort of person makes a false announcement about a MW debate?? What sort of sick pleasure do you get from this?

You fucking ruse master wasting everyone's time.

dude they talked about this for over a week on TRS.

Just because MW has no agency does not mean im lying.

Why the fuck would i bother making this thread. Why.

I think I've seen wews starting a youtube hangout out of the blue before…so, this may be the case.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE OP WAS A FAGGOT AGAIN

FALSE FLAG – REPORT THE THREAD

Because you are a subhuman piece of garbage and you don't deserve to be alive.

I don't know man. I don't know why you would lie. I don't have to know why. All I need to know is that what you are saying doesn't add up.

go learn the meaning of that term.

go learn the meaning of that term

You're an idiot who doesn't understand human behavior and motivation.

We should turn EVERYTHING pro white into entertainment. As flamboyant and loud and stimulating as possible with the biggest most arrogant voices we can find representing us. You have a stupid, "rational" mindset that guides you toward ideas that don't work. And you're arrogant about it because "anyone can see my way is logical ugh".

Are you not aware that Donald Trump exists? How could you still think in the Nerd Mindset?

hopefully this will make you fags feel better but im not holding my breath

Do you even know what a false flag is?

Who the fuck is ghoul, is he your boyfriend?

Trump is not our white savior, dude. he's just a sane (ie. nationalist) politician. It just seems like he's awesome bc of 8 years of King Nigger and 16 years of Clinton-Neocohen rule

Honestly, the shit Trump says would be seen as milquetoast pre-1992

THIS DEBATE IS HAPPENING CHECK OUT THIS MILLENNIAL WOES VIDEO AT 30 SECONDS

Dude, you're slipping. :^)

This should be evident by now, Trump is just a meme. He is in bed with goldman sachs and he married his daughter off to a kike. That being said, he is still better than hillary or bernie. Sad times we live in.

he is a guy from TRS
see

yes, you used grammar nazi improperly aswell…

And?

You think like a nerd within strictly defined categories and feel the need to police people on your side to uphold the One True Viewpoint rather than just letting people fit where they naturally would.

You need to escape your rigid mindset and start thinking pragmatically. (hint: that doesn't mean logically, look at how people actually behave)

Worry about _actually_ saving your people, not belonging to a purist club of Correct™ thinkers.

sorry m8 I got carried away with my funposting.

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/9290/millennial-woes-live-debate

I only made an account 2 weeks ago because Holla Forums has't been getting many interesting posts. I'm not a fan of forum layouts or accounts.

how do you make an account? i dont see register option anywhere

touche

they locked registration its invite only now. if you send the admins a email or a tweet they will send you one

You need an invitation as of a few days ago. I'm not sure how to send one.

oh ok thanks

ad hominem

either/or fallacy (ie. false dichotomy)

strawman

red herring

middle ground fallacy

appeal to emotion

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.

:^)

okay I take it back. maybe there is a debate.

NOT A FALSE FLAG – DONT REPORT

Probably because this crowd wants to follow TRUMP instead of lead him.

HAHA holy shit. You're either 17 or a massive sperg. I'll leave you alone.

One last protip: look at what Trump does. Logically, you can see that what he's doing is effective. Use it to your advantage.

No, I'm pointing out that you're shadow-boxing an opponent of your own creation, retard. All I said was that Trump wasn't Hitler/WN Savior, and you are the one that "sperged" out, you fucking degenerate.

Also
>>>/reddit/

The "They're the real racists line" is just a losing move. Just say that there's nothing wrong with sticking with your racial interests as every other racial group does. Don't make it sound like a bad thing when it is something that should be promoted.

You're the one who's taking a losing stand. Saying you're only being "defensively" racist is going to play to your enemies a lot better than "GTK-RWN" you stupid nigger. Proof? Jews have been doing is successfully for millenia

No, user… One should accuse the anti-white of pushing genocide against the white race.

You keep using the word "racist" wrong. Racist is hatred of other races, loving your own race is not racist.

"Hate" is the modern word for Heresy.

Political Correctness is not LIKE a religion. It is a religion.

Racist has no meaning anymore. Or rather, its meaning is whoever controls the narrative.

Hatred is a real thing even if the left has watered it down to the point that its near meaningless.

Love is the most powerful emotion a human being can feel. It's easy to hate, it's easy to fear, but love is something that transcends these base impulses. Love for ones race and family is one of the most natural and powerful things one can experience.

Basically anything can be viewed as racist…

If you love your race you will try to preserve it among other things. So, naturally you'll be against mass immigration. You'll be rejecting other peoples that don't belong to your race, therefore you'll find yourself being called a racist, because of that…

Also, wanting to preserve your race?? are you some kind of nazi?
t. normie trash

Really hard not to get called racist eventually…so the best one can do is to just ignore terms like "racist". They will turn to shit from being overused and lose their power…

You keep not understand the difference between logic and rhetoric. Logic is how you process facts in order to arrive at truth. Rhetoric is how you convince others (specifically those who do not hold your viewpoint). You may be completely logically correct in what you are saying (dubious), but you're not going to convince anyone else with what you just said.

you: 0
me: 6 gorillion

I agree, which is why I'm against the "they're the real racist" junk. Its playing straight into their hands.

Your rhetoric sounds like what the typical cuckservative says. "I-I'm not a real racist its the democrats that are racist."

ad hominem. guilt by association

NOT. AN. ARGUMENT.

Well, what you're saying sounds just like what jew-hating, nigger-lynching, spic-killing Hitlerite white nationalist holocausting haters say!!!

Go to the Blaze. You'll find hundreds using the same line you are right now. Meanwhile you make up some strawman that no longer even exists.

I don't know what that is, but I'm sure you it means you're a total faggot for having been there.

filtered for retardation

pic related

filtered for retardation

Wheres the stream you fag? And is it oveR?

9pm EST

about 20 minutes

Okay.

yeah I have never felt obligated to listen to two random faggots talk to each other for an hour about shit they learned on Holla Forums

wew lad

Yes keep fighting

I knew I was talking to a nigger
pic related

you did it again champ!

you were not learning a skill instead you were posting in a thread about an internet debate that hasnt happened yet!

Yep, definitely a cuckservative.

okay so lets listen to pseudo-anonymous namefags who may or may not be homosexual bi-racial trannys debate about bullshit! that's not "nerdy" at all!!

WE NEED MORE STUPID VIDEOS TO WASTE TIME WATCHING!!!!!

pic related

there were 2 hours in between my last post and this one, in between those times I went to the gym and worked out and then I cleaned my car, after shitposting a bit more in this thread about your faggoty worship of some E-celebs I am going to go read some hegel

the fuck are you talking about

you are on an imageboard you retarded sperg

jesus christ I can tell how awful you smell just from your posts

is that a pic of ghoul at the TRS meetup?

You can really tell who's a newfag when they say shit like this

you have the same language as the guy I responded to nice VPN shitposting you faggot, learn to troll better. change up your lingo, nobody uses sperg anymore everyone says autist. you are a shitty troll

Now I gotta watch Monster Musume again.

how did you know? he had family there as well
pic related

i

This is the height of imageboard desperation

there are like 5 different people making fun of you btw, not two

I fucking bet that TRS has some cocksucker squad they pay to brigade and market their prissy do-nothing podcast racket on Holla Forums

TRS uses Holla Forums memes ghoul everyone knows they steal memes like RamzSaul does, three posts ago you were railing against "nerdy" stuff, yet one VPN swap and you are suddenly mr. counter-currents intellectual. fucking TRS faggots

You fool. By using even a tiny sliver of their philosophy you lose. The only way to win is to reject them and their language control entirely. This is how we win. We ignore the fucking language these assholes use, kick their asses and GTK-RWN then we go confederate with those who have helped us but aren't ideologically identical, gotta be faithful to those who helped us kick in the jews heads. Let them have their states, we get ours. Everyone fucking wins.

This is really embarrassing. I was hoping you're just socially awkward or something but now I can tell you were also lying about going to the gym. People who exercise aren't this much of raging whiny faggots.

this is a good point, you just have to get aggressive and mock their whiny thin-skinned "racist" spewing

sup enoch, you going to temple tomorrow?

TRS is a valuable asset which provides a tonne of good listening material, articles and memes. Hell the meme of echoes for (((jews))) is theirs and it's fucking quality. That and their twitter trolling and the fact they allow for open ideological discussions on the right makes them by far one of our greatest assets.

checked.
dubs wasted on a stupid faggot. so lame

you are still a faggot for using "sperg" though. you're clearly not from around here

don't get angry. its clear there are several faggots, probably from TRS or MW ITT just trolling in order to get a reaction, so they can shitpost more and bump the thread. stay calm and let it slide. no literally, start saging

stopped reading there. anyone who starts off like that is not interested in having a mutually-edifying conversation

pic related

mocking is one thing. dude I was arguing against was trying to define terms and use logic. That was retarded. Also, I was talking about convincing normies who are on the fence, not arguing against SJWs. I just ignore them bc there is no point. (but mocking them can be fun sometimes)

Sup, kike, you gonna run some more D&C across nationalist circles on the Internet tomorrow?

see my original post in this thread to understand my point, you faggots give people waaay to much credit for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE…

do you faggots actually, I mean actually listen to 4 hour podcasts?

Are you new or something?

8ch.net/search.php?search=sperg&board=pol

To be honest iv'e always been bothered how they steal our culture and then don't realize the superiority of our ways and join us.

They instead create a fucking fourms and create cults of personality.

I listen to the Shaoh and Fash the nation but I classify the people that i'm listening by their voice and I attack no name to them because I don't want to fucking know.

Fuck E-celebs.

I'm getting the sense you're jealous that other people get praise or something. It's bizarre and petty, but you're behavior has been that way so far so I think that might be the case.

I know you're in your first year at university and don't have much responsibility yet, but I do an hour and twenty minutes of driving a day, so it helps to pass the time during long commutes.

TRS is like dark souls: the actual podcasts/game is great, but the community around it is pure cancer.

Imageboards are good for shitposting and stuff, but acting like serious discussion EVER occurs here is retarded. You might have low standards for serious discussion though.

well this was easy

Oy vey let's just let the left be the ones to define what we're about goy-er I mean guys. Fuck's sake can't you handle the banter lad? Look let me put it to you in a way your hypersensitive soft little asshole can manage: if (((they))) get to define us (((they))) win. As such it might pay for us to y'know NOT LET THEM DEFINE US. also grow a thicker skin. We're on an imageboard for fuck's sake. I'm being open and honest with you in good faith but pardon me for being a touch of an impatient asshole about it. You're only pushing ideological suicide. Critical theory i.e. the entire foundation of cultural marxism is based on them being able to control people's language so they can fuck with perception and create context in their favour. Don't play into their shit man. You're smarter than that I hope.

Decadence is the first sign of a dying people, filtered.

you guys literally cannot handle the fact that some people don't like your gay website

gas all namefags

so when does it start

Best one is probably rebel yell. Good discussions and interviews, fantastic philosophical analysis. It's just a treat to listen to.

Can't write this stuff. If there was any doubt you're a kike, it's all gone now.

Gonna filter you now, but don't worry, I will respond to each of your posts to make sure you're bumping the thread

Stream is up, but not broadcasting yet

Gas yourself D&C shill

Also, that's lewd

That was a cunt to open so here's an actual link.
youtube.com/watch?v=pZWvfdVUgyE

KILL ALL E-CELEB
fuck off TRS shills nobody wants to watch two homosexuals masterbate and virtue signal their Holla Forums meme knowledge for 4 hours

Thanks for the bump!

Who created all of the OC and the original content of the alt-right.

Was it you normalfag(not fucking normie) kikebook using fucks?

He doesn't know about Glenn Beck's cuckservative site The Blaze is so obviously your answer is yes.

What OC have you created?

And yes, I have created some OC. Not on my home computer at the moment though.

Don't kid yourself, you don't create OC, you post pictures of anime girls you think are cute but have no relevance to the discussion.

Bump

Feel free to leave any time.

half of the first dozen or so of those are people using "sperg" ironically (andrew sperglin) or complaining about someone else using sperg. at any rate, just because some faggots came here and posted it, doesn't make it native. That's like searching for "cumskin" and saying it is "normal" to use that term.

stopped reading there. strawman

pic related

gotta love how obvious this guys shilling is

fuck off E-celeb

So what is your plan for society? Some brand of anarcho-communism where people aren't even permitted a name?

"E-celebs are cancer" is a gamergate meme pushed at about the time that gamergate started going down the shitter. It was directed exclusively at the right-wing voices in GG and when ever anyone wanted to talk about Sargon of Blackdad and wise latina pornstar these same shills going on and on about how e-celebs were cancer said absolutely nothing.

Notably we've got a shill ITT saying "e-celebs are cancer" about ghoul, but was nowhere to be found during AVGN spam or when any of the other cadre of basic bitches that get entire news cycles dedicated to them for saying something vaguely un-PC but are otherwise no threat to the overarching narrative and moral system of the Left.

Search cumskin. You will not get many results.

A vast majority of the people in that link were using "sperg" to make fun of people with aspergers, which you clearly have.

Come on, retard.

Bump, sorry you felt a need to continue your shitposting on your phone just because I filtered your main IP

Who said that?

My contributions to imageboard culture don't matter because here I don't fucking exist.

Here only ideas exist and our systems have created far more than you faggots. You're nothing more than shitskin immigrants riding on our coattails while refusing to admit the superiority of the society that leach from.

Fucking nigger.

If you don't exist, why do I exist?

Jesus Christ, think things through before you hit "New Reply."

holy fuck this kid is a fucking normalfag
you are new as fuck hahaha who the fuck do you even think I am, I just got in this thread and its pretty obvious you are trying to promote your shitty E-celeb podcast

/thread
all namefags are pure cancer

it begins

This is really embarrasing dude, why are you doing this? Everyone can tell you're the initial shill from earlier in the thread.

Then let me say it simply. If the left gets even a whiff of a chance to control the narrative we will lose however as a thin-skinned disingenuous kike shill I imagine that suits you fine

He has a fedora

give me a fucking break. it was just an example off the top of my head. no one who is native to here uses sperg. its basically shitlord-tier vocabulary. I'm sorry you cannot see that.

youtube.com/user/skittlemenow/

the guy makes minecraft videos

What's with all the shills in this thread?

What's with normalfags and their intense desire to let you know they don't like something instead of just fucking off?

This is correct. Egoism has no place here.

Oh god it's a centrist firmly middleground fedora-faggot.

Work on reading comprehension nigger.

On imageboards we don't have identities and the person that you're responding might as well not exist.

You're only replying to ideas that only exist within the context of the thread.

Fucking normalfag kill yourself.

ghoul is a faggot, TRS fucking blows after they dropped CF
fuck off E-celebs, kill yourself manlet wews

(((PSYCHOLOGY)))

CF?

he's got no videos of minecraft. What are you talking about?

I just gave you direct proof that the word is used here frequently. If you can't just own up to that and recognize that you were explicitly and without a doubt wrong then there's nothing I can do.

Are you sure you don't have an issue with reading comprehension? Why did you ask "who creates alt-right memes?"

also bulbasaur called them the fuck out a few years ago for being a bunch of fake faggots. the whole band of them are e-celeb autists who are stealing anonymous OC for attention.

I look forward to them talking shit about this in the next shoah.

ghoul is a degenerate cuck that is willing to flood his country with foreigners as long as they're "huhwhite"

prove me wrong

he has 3. look harder, faggot.

They mention common filth all the time.

Bulbasaur still interacts with them.

He also has 3 chins, holy shit.

Stop with the semantics you retarded pretentious faggot.

"who" in that sentence obviously refereed to group rather than an individual.

This guy has been shilling hard against TRS, is the fact that he has (19) posts at all relevant?

Nice meme

Jesus Christ, these egotistical newfags.

And what group were you referring to then? Who is that group composed of?

This is not semantics, you made a poor argument and you need to correct yourself or move on.

dude just fuck off you are clearly new as fuck as you don't even know board culture

christcucks are cancer tbh

Kek you are the obvious newfag here

The denizens of imageboards you absolute retard

nice meme

Just tuned in, how's it going?
Is the TRS guy dropping his spaghetti and making a fool of the "alt-right" yet?
Is he a betacuck? Sounds like he isn't really making a good case.

le kike on a stick meme

o mui dawg

sage for e-celeb bullshit
take it to your faggot namefag forums you fucking forum niggers
TRS is going to devolve into stormfront 2.0 in about a year tops

namefags destroy every online venture because they become obsessed with earning attention and social approval in their online clique. unless you actively propagate IRL like jared taylor (who is not full WN tbh) or David Duke or NA in england, etc. you need to stay anonymous.

You're so right, user. Those Ukrainian women can stay in their own goddamn country!

Why so perturbed?

pretty boring tbh.

the fat minecraft autist is posturing at being morally superior because not racist. nothing else happening.

very low energy.

neck yourself kike

Honestly, the debate is pretty low-end. The guy seems very mild in temperament and not well-informed. He's not the best foil for a good debate.

It is more of a dull conversation than a real debate.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and i refuted it by saying that the majority of those uses were ITT and people complaining about someone using retarded terminology. if you aren't going to listen then this conversation is over, faggot

I haven't "shilled" once, or said anything bad about TRS. Somebody else was attributing my pics to ghoul, and I was like "yeah, haha, this is his grandma, too" – the fact that you can't understand the difference between shilling and shitposting whilst waiting for a livestream to come up shows you aren't even worth talking to, you stupid faggot nigger

Do you really think only female models are going to be coming over?

TRS guy is so nervous. He's at battle against his enemy. He needs to have more fucking confidence.
Now he just reads offhandedly some shit he wrote? Fucking boring. I can't follow his dull voice.

Even then i'd argue what's the fucking point?

In my opinion with the coming of the internet Identities are functionally obsolete when it comes to the exchange of ideas in societies. Unless you're running for office there's absolutely no fucking reason why your identity in relevant in any fucking way.

After all we've accomplished more for the white race as a faceless mob than namefag "celebrities" and "leaders" ever have.

also, why doesn't anyone point out that the Jews high-IQ thing is actually a myth. Its only (Western) Ashkenazi Jews - Mizrahi and Sephardim have sub-median IQs. Israel's median IQ is less than 100

Nobody cares who you are and your identity is irrelevant.

Kill yourself

ok D&C faggot

To tell the truth, the guy they are talking to is so mild-mannered and lacking in knowledge that you feel bad about going after him aggressively.

No disrespect, but the whole MW crowd tends to be rambling and low-energy. They really need some aggressive SJWs with memorized talking points to knock them off their asses and push them a little.

also, the problem with Africa is also that IQ can be lowered by 10-15 points by, early childhood trauma, malnutrition, environmental pollutants, etc. Niggers are still stupid as fuck, but I doubt the niggers in Africa would have a median of 69 if they were well fed and educated. (not that i care. kill them all)

I thought baby-fucking to get rid of AIDS was debunked by white man science.

I couldn't listen any longer, ghoul was letting that faggy leftist make points without refuting them

This debate is fucking terrible.

what did you expect? this is just E-celeb bullshit, its not like these guys are trying to "debate" college professors, jared taylor already showed what should be clear a thousand times to us, these people are a cult. when he went in there and argued in an intellectual space, and presented himself professionally the left still mocked him when he took issue with the open proclamation of white genocide. we need to focus on OC and trolling the overton window, these E-celebs are just a time waster. the brit joe owen, for all his faults is completely correct about the huge hug-box time waster that the Namefag E-celeb circus is on the internet.

You apparently don't understand what I was saying. I was shitposting gross pics and someone else said "that's ghoul" – later, some faggot said that I was the one that said that, which I wasn't.

Why do you care so much about yourself?

Why are you fucking here?

the left are not worth debating, just attack them and present your case over them. take cues from WWE and just dominate them, destroy them and instigate a confrontation and then depending on the politics of the situation play victim or destroy them

the leftist is just so basic and normalfag.

it's boring. they should have got some jew who would have at least made it a bit interesting.

tbh, I don't even understand what you are arguing or why you are posting this, so I'm just going to ignore you and move on.

Both debaters are doing an awful job, Ghoul is clearly avoiding steamrolling this guy to artificially extend the debate.

This guy is a proper idiot, I don't have shit prepared and I could wipe the floor with him. He has not cited one source or make one definitive statement of fact(s).

I'm just about done.

Jesus christ

this.

this is fucking terrible.

Nope. According to the FBI statistics on reported crimes, blacks commit more violent crime. This is not about convictions, this is about people saying "a nigger did it and he ran that way" or "a white did it and he ran that way"

DUDE WEED LMAO
Pic related

Why am I not surprised?

Fucking hell, centrist lolbertarians are annoying.

Some anti-degeneracy lolbertarians are based though

Wew more D&C shills

Another shill bites the dust

Jesus, why doesn't the TRS guy just ask, "Where's your source? I'm giving you all these sources. Where's yours? I'm not here for your opinion. I'm here for the facts."

E-celebs are fine if they are good at what they do, like Jim/IA.

These guys don't have that type of sharpness/charisma/rhetorical skills/sense of humor.

Agreed. I think Holla Forums has maybe lost its way a little. Granted, maybe that's to be expected in an election year.

Fuck

They're cucks. I've seen Holla Forums (or perhaps shills on Holla Forums) sucking Ghoul's dick before, I can't understand why. I am very unimpressed.

See, this. There's no source for his claims, so TRS guy can just call bullshit - but he doesn't because he is only asking for his "opinions". "I have these statistics. What do you think of this?"
Let this be a lesson on debating. Never never NEVER just ask for opinions.
This guy is green as spring hills.

The thing is that they are not even asking him basic questions that would make him look foolish, like

These are basis things that I know to do from years of debating online (writing). I could do a way better job than these guys, and I'm not the best speaker.

this faggot isn't even a leftist. he's not even taking left positions. wtf? he just admitted IQ was fucking 100% inheritable. not even right-wing scientists will say that!

agreed
I can appriciate a few tbh, I loved listening to, I think it was jim's, commentary during the baltimore riots, however jim is more aware of the pointlessness of e-celeb fame, people like evalion and some of the hangers-on with TRS are trying to become "famous". RamzPaul when he got up on that stage at Amren was just cringy because you finally saw how he had no OC, it was all shit from Holla Forums. at least academics can present original research. e-celebs get this stupid rush from attention

I hope Holla Forums gets better after the election, but I am afraid that the Facebook-tier normies are starting to move into this part of the web, nobody tells anyone to "lurk moar" anymore, so post quality is fucking Holla Forums tier most the time.

However all the anecdotes, sophistry and poor argumentation of the cuckservative is good at damaging his point but admittedly logos is poor at convincing people compared to pathos.

Fucking hell I can't believe someone on the Alt-Right is this terrible at debate. He keeps fucking responding to pseudo-dialectic with dialectic.

Skittles confirmed Yankee fedora faggot

Pic related

He's a Sargon viewer - He's a guy with ~105-110 IQ who thinks he's a genius because he's marginally more intelligent than the average person, yet looks fucking pathetic when placed against somebody who knows what's going on.

There's no knowledge in that head, only faux-intellectualism and vague positions that sound good. You can hear him repeating arguments he's heard used successfully before without understanding them.

Guy's an academic but he's no Jim. He needs to be more aggressive but dropping redpills on race never hurts.

Ghoul is being way too passive… It's kind of annoying.

I agree. tbh, he did attack the weak point in ghoul's argument. Just give him IQ and say that the relation between IQ and violence is cultural. That said, everything else he said fucked himself over, especially conceding so many points to ghoul. He's just a faggot trying to "sound reasonable" – if he debated someone else, he'd probably use completely different arguments (again, to "sound reasonable")

"Bowling Alone" is good, but it doesn't say what most WN think it says

This isnt going to go anywhere. Risen keeps bringing up data and facts while Skittles is mostly anecdote except for brain size in whales and elephants.

bump

Spite bump for autism

Sure, but he isn't even doing that. He isn't appealing to anything. He's just saying, "Look, I have this logos. What do you think of this?" And the fedora just spewing defunct logos himself.
There's no pathos here either way. TRS guy could crush him if he just became a wall of, "sauce?" It would enrage and cause the guy to overstep himself, leaving him easy pickings.
This is chans 101. I don't believe this faggot ever was on Holla Forums.

Pic related is a good book if you want to know how to properly take advantage of a debate with a lefty. Take a look at Appendix B (129):
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf

The Putnam study is about culture, not necessarily about race, though. Not saying skittles isn't a retard, but ghoul is using that incorrectly imho

Exactly. He doesn't have any beliefs, he just has unbeliefs - He can't believe what Ghoul believes, because that would make him a Fascist. So he'll use whatever argument he's heard somewhere else, even if it doesn't make sense with his own beliefs, to try and appear the victor in the argument.

The ruins of Rhodesia directly prove this lardlad wrong.

this whole farm thing is retarded. in industrial society, crime went up. the reduction in death rate is because of medicine (which is related to food production, bc you can support a larger intellectual/managerial class when once person can produce more food)

Why is he just agreeing with him?
Fuck, this is pissing me off. I'm listening just for a reminder of what not to do at this point.

I gave this a try, but alt kike Sargon is boring, and this little 'debate' is nonsense

I just get more annoyed the longer I listen to this.

A GREAT book on rhetoric, which is how you win verbal debates, not dialectic.

I just left. The chat box was more entertaining than the debate itself. Fap Game btfo

next time ghoul debates a cucktard like this, he should have given him "discovery" like a lawyer would. Sargonfags at least try to science. So, ghoul thought skittles would go post-modern (antiscience) and he'd whip out the science. Since this faggot still has the pretension of science, ghoul was stopped bc they guy just said "oh I'll have to look at that" instead of screaming "science is patriarchal!"

Fair point, Skittles may be a fashy convert in the making. He'll still be nothing more than a useful idiot though.

What the fuck.

Sargon knows how to put on a show for his reddit crowd by 'debating' ground level fruit. The guy ghoul is debating just seems like you average guy with leftist leanings.

Oh, absolutely. The entirety of modern leftism lies in "muh feels" rhetoric. You can't really debate them, or SJWs with dialectic, just get them assmad. Respond to rhetoric with rhetoric and you'll get the best results.

You need to be able to bend to the situation. This is what happens when you think every leftist will think like tumblrcunts.
Size your opponent up and make the right strikes. Don't swing your sword from right to left because that worked last time. For fucks sake, this TRS guy is like a child.

I only caught the end of it but it seemed really low energy, Ghoul missed a lot of opportunities to spank the guy

Just got in here. What happened?

what this nig said. It's funny to think every leftist is a tumblrista, but if youre going up against someone you cant just resort to a rehursed 20 second speech

excuse my nigger spelling it's the end of my shift

What did he do?

Who do you think won?

Maybe. Many of the lolberg persuasion seem to come around sooner or later. But, my point is not to confuse post-modernism and liberalism/SocDem. The latter actually have a pretense of science; they believe in rationality. In fact, that is what they usually use against both the pomo and fashies - "we believe in rationality; you do not." But, when they both start debating the science, it can be really informative. And, we have to realize the science isn't actually "out" on a lot of this stuff. There are so many recursive, reflexive mutually-entangled variables that it is actually really difficult to flush a lot of this stuff out.

I agree. People have to remember that about Sargon. He fucked up against that pomo feminist, the fucking retard. I'd like to see ghoul debate her, and leave the low-hanging SJW fruit to Sargon.

I agree. He was totally taken aback and was not prepared. Also, though, the other guy was playing the flim-flam game where he thought he could just sound more reasonable. And, he had no knowledge of the basic arguments whatsoever. Definitely if two average dudes get together like this, they should sort of go over the types of shit beforehand so they aren't surprised by the other one. It almost looks like both of them expected to find a caricature of the other one there. skittle's strategy was just to uninformedly poke doubt and try to sound "reasonable" while ghoul was going to start slamming some statistics down that SJWfags can't explain and simply make them look foolish. Both strategies were a bit dishonest, I'm thinking

Even then though, Ghoul got caught in a lot of easilly navigatable nonsense

Why is it that white populations have more of these outliers?

Africa's population has quintupled since the 1950's, it is the fastest growing population group on the planet - how can you say food is scarce? Even if it was, we GIVE blacks all our technologies, why can't they advance?

But this guy said IN THIS VERY DEBATE that Europeans also came from (what he thinks to be) a violent backwards culture with indoctrination etc etc. Why did whites get past it when blacks cant?

But why is it then that these racial differences remain constant outside of Africa? Poor whites score higher on tests than rich blacks, rich black neighborhoods are more dangerous than poor white ones.

And when ghoul got caught by the "oh this is long I wont read it, cant agree or disagree" he should have countered with "that's a way to weasel out of it - the evidence is there to prove that other races identify differently, they behave differently, and on a genetic level they are different, and what's more if you mix them it produces negative results. This has to prove race" or something like that.

Really a shameful display. Can't give leftists room to breath in a debate. If they can't shout you down, they disarm you with their amiable "respectful dialogue" where they don't have to admit any wrongdoing and diffuse any facts with "yeah but I dont want to read this so lets just move on".

The same who won both world wars.
TRS was a beta faggot who couldn't do shit, and liberal was constantly on the moral high ground pedestal because TRS was too weak to kick him off.

Meant to link you in my reply here. Basically the liberal weaseled his way around the debate and Ghoul never stuck him on anything.

implying WW1 was like WW2

All I implied was that shlomo won both of them.
Which is entirely true.

I consider skittles more of a ground level libertarian than a leftist. But ghoul didnt pick up on that and went for ko punches on race and iq, which skittles agreed with and ghoul felt as if skittles went off the script so he had nothing to say. Nobody won

shlomo wins by default.

What was the specific topic of the debate? I see it just says "on race" but that has a pretty wide scope.

Formal debates have each side take a pretty concrete position. Did this have something like that?

How is it that people who are so naive on race manage to even exist on this planet? You would have though their genes would have been destroyed by now by dindus…

I don't regard Sargon highly at all, but i will admit he's learned his capacity, or lack there of and just puts on a dog and pony show

He should have been more aggressive if he wanted a tumlr reaction, he was passive and it looked bad

one of ghouls faults, he never made a definitive stancel wlhich allowed the other guy to weasel out of everything

Which means we lost.
Now you see my frustration.

Everyone on Holla Forums needs to read this book and learn and live by its principles. You will never defeat a libshit or cuckservative in a debate if you don't understand how to debate, and you all and especially ghoul DON'T know how to debate. This book will teach you to debate and WIN. And when I say win, I mean win like Trump. This is the de facto strategy. Stop what you're doing and read this NOW. It is critical that you understand how to propagate our beliefs effectively, so read Hammer of the Patriot right now.

Yeah, I think we agree. Sargon is go insofar as he shows young impressionable youths how fucking retarded the pomo-left is. A lot of people get around these people and don't understand just how nuts they are, or may never experience them at all and wonder what all the fuss is about. So, he does a good job of exposing that. Other than that, I really don't see why people like him. He puts out too many videos at too low of a quality, and is just good at reciting the prevailing liberal view - free speech is good, everyone should be equal (in the eyes of the state, at least), civil discourse is preferable, etc and the SJWs don't believe that – look how shitty they are! inference: just like the "right-wingers" amirite?! Other than that, I'm not sure he really has any sort of deep, contextual knowledge of social science, or anything else for that matter.

You have to give it to him, though. He was a fat, unemployed autiste faggotnigger who just started whiny-shitposting on jewtube, and garnered a very large following due to determination and really, really good timing. I'm going to be an overeducated fucking Starbucks employee, probably unless I get my neetbucks, bc I'm autistic as fuck

Yeah, now I wish I would have cucked up and gotten a TRS login before all this faggotry. I'd like to know whether he learns his lesson out of this and is going to set the rules of the debate etc more rigidly next time.

Schlomo wouldn't win if Ghoul debated correctly. Quit being defeatist cucks. As a matter of fact, become useful by learning how to debate, and just start debating. If Ghoul can do it, so can you, and probably better too. Read Hammer of the Patriot.

link? I'd like to read and review

I think it was less that they were looking for caricatures, and more that they didn't want to seem caricatures themselves. I say this thinking of how many times Ghoul said, "I agree with you there". And how many times Skittles brought up SJWs. Ghoul didn't want to be a bigot, and Skittles didn't want to be irrational, so they both became moderates for the course of the debate.

SJWs Always Lie is another good one. You can find it in the monthly book thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Sincere apologies to all, I should've provided a pdf link. Unfortunately I'm on mobile and can't link the pdf without it opening an app. Google "hammer of the patriot book pdf" and it's the first link. It's a fantastic read, put on some music and get comfy, it's a great little pdf.

Should also shill the Dilbert blog. The only thing that gets posted anymore is analysis on Trump vs Hillary and why Trump is so fucking great at persuasion and speaking. I check it once a day.

I'm on it. Thanks for the rec.
This "debate" was a lesson for us all. Let's not follow Ghoul into mediocrity. He was a disgrace, and it's now the duty of everyone here who witnessed it to become better than him.

thanks for the rec, ill pick it up after i finish art of the deal

I love Holla Forums sometimez

you underestimate how well he resonates with the reddit crowd of 90% posturing, 10% quality. My problem with him is that the cheap show he puts on cause some potential natsocs from looking deeper and they just settle with laughing at th is fat ass making fun of fatter people.
Also don't sell yourself short, remember if a literal fat cuck like sargon can get hipster wellfare so can you

sage
sage altRight

You're confused. The Right Stuff is not Milo and Ben and Ramzpaul, The Right Stuff is Holla Forums. Give The Daily Shoah a listen sometime.

This is just liberal society in general, though. To really be NatSoc (as opposed to right-wing) you have to, imho, go through Marx and Nietzsche. Some can get there with just the JQ and NSDAP propaganda, don't get me wrong. I distrust the real reactionaries, though. And, "converted" lolbergtarians I find suspicious as well. (no offense TRS).

*well, I was talking about literal autismbux bc I went retard a few years back and lost my social skills, basically** yeah, I have an "impressive" education; I just don't want to go Office Space. I'd want to kill myself. I'm not a good marketer, so if I made a jewtube it would probably be shit.

sage
sage alt Right

which pack is it in? I'm having to dl all the pictures one by one and look through them (SJWs always lie)

sage
sage alt-republicans

sage
sage the take over of Holla Forums by e-celebs and shills

It's in pack 4, but you could also go to 'Individual Books' in the mega link.

k fam

hotwheels here, i'm revoking your ability to sage from now on

TRS LARPagan brings the epic kike on le stick meme on internet board, more at 8

sage
sage all altright threads

sorry kiddo not gonna work anymore

sage

sage
sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

altRight threads

altright threads

sage
forgot to sage

BTW, page 267 onward is the most important part about rhetoric vs dialectic.

Counter-sage

sage
but seriously sage these MArixsts

sage
sage

heh

sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage altRight take over

sage
sage or Holla Forums is dead

awwwwwwww… sheeeeeeeit nigga

thanks. i really don't like that terminology, though. I heard him in an interview on TRS, and I would prefer he doesn't use the word "dialectic" for reasons specific to the intellectual world post-hegel. What he means is logic - logos. For Aristotle, logic is "dialectical" in the sense of point-counterpoint. But, "dialectic" has evolved as a term. logos is better translated as simply logic

Can we get a mod to ban this kike or what

How has "dialectic" evolved exactly? I'm not familiar.

the book uses the pre-hegelian concept of dialectic

fucking google it newfag

In Aristotle, dialectic was used in the sense of logos, or logic. Which was basically proof-counterproof – basically the a progenitor of the Scientific Method we know today. Socratic dialogue.

After Hegel, the "dialectic" took on much deeper ontological and metaphysical connotations. For Hegel, there was basically a collective consciousness, typified or even controlled by an intellectual class, or at least usually dispersed in that manner, which became the ordering structure of the human universe. A lot of social constructionists come through Hegel. For Marx, this took on a material turn (as opposed to ideational), where he posited a "dialectic" of different classes of people against one another, based on control/ownership of the "means of production."

Anyway, a Greek dialectic basically means logic as we know it, or the scientific method - which, can be seen as sort of metaphysical in its own way, but is more of an epistemological/methodological claim, at least in its contemporary interpretation. Whereas, a Hegelian or Marxian "dialectic" is a very deep ontological/metaphysical claim about the nature of society, the human condition and the nature of progress/"History"

i hope that made sense. I'm drunk as fuck

I fucking love hegel tbh

Could this have been a protoform of meme magic?

Have you read Voeglin's "Hegel: a study in sorcery"

see above. Yes!!! Hegel went to Jena and got into all that masonic stuff and then basically went all mememagic. pic related

Okay. I was familiar with the Hegelian dialectic as thesis-antithesis-synthesis, but my understanding stopped there. Have a rare one.

this is actually Kant. Hegel denied this. also see:

thx for the rare. have some (oldish) OC

Guess I need to actually read some philosophy. Would you recommend starting with the German idealists or the Greeks?

awesome thanks for the link user, I am just reading phenomenology of the spirit currently and before that I was reading kojeve and hegel introduction to the lectures on the history of philosophy. hegelian thought is basically just meme magic to put it is pleb terms. its fucking beautiful

I don't think its worth it, tbh fam. Learning most of this stuff is completely pointless. first, because if you hang out in ritzy circles, it's more about learning their interpretation of these texts – aka saying the right things at the right time. Second, as most important, you shouldn't be hanging out in those circles anyway bc they are cucks, kikes and faggots. What you should be learning is applied memetics. In order to center yourself, you need to learn defensive memetics, or what the Germans (Kant-Marx-etc) call "Ideologiekritik." From this position you can meme in a directed manner toward specific goals. ie magick

depends on what you are interested in, hegel is VERY challenging. Nietzsches' anti-christ is a nice read and its very angry, platos republic is pretty good entry level here is a good text I liked
amazon.com/Aesthetics-Philosophy-Spirit-Plotinus-Schelling/dp/0820476323/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464410505&sr=1-1&keywords=plotinus and hegel
I am interested in the works of plotinus and hegel thanks to reading moby dick

Well I dont know your educational background, but what I have seen from the current year is that there are many ways to earn a niche living.

I guess we sometimea expect too much, remember that the majority of people are like skittles and are fairly in the middle

fam the thread is over 300, sages don't do anything amymore, the thread is dying down from entropy anyway, stop sperging nigger

not to be that guy but supposedly fichte came up with the whole thesis–anti… thing

Or is meme magic just Hegelian thought? You should mention that Kojeve explicitly stated that bebelieved that Hegel was God. Further that God would return as the Wise Man to bring about the universal homogeneous state.

Hegel himself believed that human history is the process where man transmutes himself into godhood. As history progresses, man learns of his divine nature.

This. The terms are Fichtean. The process described precedes language and is absolute, I.e. divine.

I appreciate the confidence.

No, I mean "liberal" in the philosophical sense, not in the American Political sense. In reality, all Americans are lolbergtardians in one sense, if just bc of the (((programming)))

:^)
You're my kinda guy, user. Cheers!

you know more than me, I am just starting into hegel

I've finished with my reading of nietzsche and after reading moby dick plotinus and hegel became my next target

You realize some people here have jobs right?

Some people cant read a book at their jobs so they listen to things.

You are autistic.

poor hume, died in skepticism

he needed meme magic to save him

emersoncentral.com/oversoul.htm

What happened to you, buddy? :^)

what in the fuck

damn I fugged. I just got out of work tbh fam. I dont even know if it's programming. Most people just assume we're all equal to some respect, until they see the facts other wise

nah dont do it man, my favorite part of Fahrenheit 123 was when the MC was reading some garbage to the antagonist and he gets called a snob. Dont be a snob user

Hegel never used the term dialectic, never used the thesis-antithesis-synthesis model, and Fichte was the first to use the model, though even he didn't use those terms. Buncha pop philosophy "HURR DURR NAME FAGS" useless faggots on here with nonstop "you're a kike" "no YOU'RE A KIKE," "NUH UH, YOU ARE," "WRONG, YOU'RE THE KIKE" threads, Holla Forums has become a "never Natsoc enough for me" bunch of henpecking douchebags.

The term is cod philosophy. You're welcome.

AY HOL UP
[PROFUSE LIP SMACKING]
SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ TRUMP AND SHEEEIT?

I kind of agree, but it should still be amusing

The weird thing about reading the phenomenology of spirit is that you basically have to recreate all existence from scratch in order to fully comprehend it. The trick is to assume nothing, and internalize every section thoroughly. This will help you further along the text.

The aim when reading the phenomenology should not be reading comprehension alone, you will fail. The aim is to create habits of thought. You're doing mental alchemy.

Do not rely too much on secondary sources. No one understands Hegel. If someone did, they would be God, ruling over the universal empire - Holla Forums's so called "God-Emperor".

Whats good about that animu, user?

it sounds pretty stupid to me

It's amusing and perverted.

Well, that was pointless.

The "Stabby" person just repeated the old liberal fallacies, while Ghoul provided loads of studies and examples.

Fucking "neutral" hipsters. Sargon will be burnt at the stake for popularizing this stance among the internet fedoras.

wwe sucks now, all scripted promos.

promos should come from the heart and off the top of the head

Got any more of those? I find them hilarious for some reason.

Why do you fags even like ghost when he likes the Rothschilds and even wants to do what they did?