Attention: Holla Forums will be shutting down on Febuary 30th, 2017

What the fuck is this?

Everything is spinning out of control!

Seriously is this a joke or because hotwheels splattered his brains on his kitchen ceiling?

meme

RIP Sonia Rykiel

WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

NO OTHER INFORMATION ASIDE FROM THIS HAS BEEN REVEALED

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's some kind of scam.
There is no such month as "Febuary".
My spell checker told me so.

Also, how can anybody see into the future, anyway? That would be like arranging to meet somebody a week in advance, or other impossible shit.

Oh no my birthday is on February 30th how can this happen

FB threatened to sue Jim over his proposed use of their APIs then Jim kinda just lost it a little. he's reached the end of his tether with this place and given up. CM said he is in contact with Josh to see if it will be possible to host the site without Jim.

r.i.p wheels
r.i.p h8ch0n

its just not the same now that hotwheels died

I really hope this will happen. Holla Forums has gone to shit since Jim took control. It's now closed source, hides behind CloudFlare (thus making the life of VPN and Tor users harder), has shitty mods and censorship. Holla Forums is basically a new 4chan now - everything Holla Forums originally opposed.

where are you getting this from?

We can dream can't we? It would be a mercy killing.

When HWs ran the saw this place was great, it's sad what has happened but I would rather it live than be the only non-pedo on librechan.

dev IRC

Why should it live? 4chan cares just as much about freedom of speech as Holla Forums does now and thats the only thing that drew people to Holla Forums in the first place.
If jim ran this shit from the start nobody would have came here to begin with, its as good as dead now the only question is when.

also see >>>Holla Forums641576/

I agree but other options are limited. Librechan seems like the best option but the only active boards are pedoshit.

Well thats what happens when a segment of a community is splintered off into a different site, why do you think Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the only active boards here?
I hate to admit it but I honestly think the only option is to either go back to 4chan or quit imageboards all together.
I'll probably end up going with the latter because theres nothing 4chan has to offer anymore, it was a fun ride but everything good has to come to an end somewhere.

Febuary 30th, 2017

At least we have /k/ and Holla Forums here, they might not have huge traffic but they are usable.
As for giving up imageboards I don't think I can, it's been a decade and you just don't get this kind of interaction anywhere else.

Holla Forums is not better then 4/g/ at this point.

YES!

We'll all be FREE!

RIP Hotwheels

who cares? 50% of us won't even be alive that far in the future

;^)

WTF?
Are you niggers rusing me?
Firetires can't be dead.

If this is true,how can we save our home?
I'm not going back to cuckchan.

Ron and Josh are working something out.

Where have you been? Hotwheels got kicked out over a month ago.

Did a ladyboy give him a pozzload?

there is no febuary 30th 2017 dumb ass

You are on cuckchan. There is now 0 difference between this chan and 4chan.

The only difference is the traffic.

Oh shit its shutting down on the 30th

joke

It means that the Jews have won.

needs a cock