Name a bigger talentless libtard beta male working in comics today

Name a bigger talentless libtard beta male working in comics today.

Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Wazdakka_Gutsmek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bendis ?
Jeph ?

What did he do to you?

I have no idea who this is.

Let me post my blacklist.
They're all on here for various reasons, not always because they're cucks.
Most are though (some literal):
Brian Michael Bendis
Matt Fraction
Fabian Nicieza
Jason Aaron
Kate Leth
Chuck Wendig
Gerry Duggan
Neil Gaiman
Peter David
Gail Simone
Nick Spencer
Greg Pak
Dan Slott
Rob Liefeld
Greg Land
Garth Ennis
Kevin Smith
Warren Ellis
Marjory Liu
Joss Whedon
Brian K. Vaughan
Dan Abnett
Joe Kelly
Yanick Paquette
Grant Morrison
Dennis Hopeless
Jim Zub
Greg Rucka
G. Willow Wilson
Chelsea Cain
David Walker
Becky Cloonan

Nick Spencer wrote pic related, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume captain hydra wasn't his fault.

It's a fantastic series sure but he's done more than the recent issues of Cap and let his political leanings out more than a dozen times.

Grant Morrison wrote All Star Superman.
He also wrote Wonder Woman: Earth One

Mark Waid wrote Kingdom Come
He's also a massive SJW
simply put, Spencer might have written something great but it doesn't mean he's not a giant fucking nigger dick sucking cuck

I would only forgive Ennis, Morrison and Abnett
Abnett wrote some good 40k novels, Ennis and Grant's work on Judge Dredd were decent enough

What did Nicieza do?

What did he do?

Oh, that's easy: Greg Rucka.

What'd the Jew do?

Greg "GET YOUR COFFEE SHIRT AWAY FROM MY FUCKING DAUGHTER" Rucka?

Rucka is a massive libtard but I wouldn't call him talentless.

Yeah I get it, there is a lot to hate this guy for.
But remember he's one of the only artists (aside from Campbell) who stuck up for Cho during the whole witch hunt over Spider Gwen. Gotta count for something.

Abnett's married to a feminazi SJW
And for me Ennis is just too edgy and recently cucked.
I lost interest in Morrison after his Wonder "The patriarchy sucks" Woman book

Jumped on the bandwagon of a bi deadpool.
Even though Liefeld disagrees.
Even though Deadpool has only ever had girlfriends and a wife

he did that whole "What would Zeus think about your perverseness" or some shit thing with drunk lewd Hercules and that female Captain America in 2099
gonna need the edit on that.
Oh and he had a character pull out current year in a recent ish issue of Spider-Man 2099

I respect the man and his views greatly but sadly not his art or writing

found the original

God enough buzzwords there faggot?

I swear the man never read mythology. It'd be easier to count the myths where Zeus is NOT raping/ perving.

I think you misinterpreted him. Nicieza didn't say Deadpool was bi, or tri or pansexual or any of that shit. He said that Deadpool was fucked up. He's whatever he feels like at a given moment - and then the moment passes. If anything he tried to dissuade people from pigeon-holing Deadpool in their progressive bullshit.

I read Death and the Maidens recently. I would. He's a total hack who couldn't be more obvious with his placing women on pedestals bullshit. He has some good ideas here or there but his career, at least as far as Batman is concerned, has mostly been bolstered by his buddy Ed Brubaker, who actually does have talent.

That's Peter David's work?

Fucking disease, is what this shit is, but you know what they say about Jews.

As bad as Hydra Cap is it is nothing compared to this fucking horrendous pig shit where Spencer goes full white guilt mode and starts spouting out the same bullshit BLM spouts.

And of fucking course everybody who still doesn't like Sam as Cap is portrayed as a white racist redneck fuckass.

If that's your blacklist what the fuck do you actually read ? Garfield maybe ?

Oh, a joke, eh?

Mind explaining this joke, or is it too much?

I knew there was something very, very wrong with Abnett when I started reading Legion, and it was a convoluted mess of retarded writing, curryniggers and disgusting mudshits everywhere, on top of IG regiments led by promiscuous whores, that just so happen one of the oldest and most respected IG regiments around.

I was questioning why that was even in the novel, what the point of it was, or if it would ever be relevant to the plot at all it wasn't. Guess Abnett just had to virtue signal to his wife to avoid another pegging session.

I dread what he'll unleash with the next Gaunt's Ghost novel.

Probably Dilbert now that Scott Adams said shit that Holla Forums agrees with.

He's really exemplifying that impotent beta nu-male look, huh?

Is there anything currently being published by Marvel comics that exemplifies the white guilt, man-hating, feminist fuckery than castrating Hercules and making him into a mopey recovering alcoholic who hates himself for loving women?

Mike Carey
Alan Moore
Frank Miller
Hickman occosionally
Brubaker
Christopher Yost
just to name a few.

Been reading some Kirby stuff recently too

Pretty much this.
Why read some SJW schlock when I can read Lucifer, Hellblazer (Delano) or Marvelman

first sign for me was the "curvy" red haired chick in Ravenor who could perform athletics
Kara Swole?

I read The Founding omnibus and I just thought it read like your standard military novel series.
It didn't feel special, just by the numbers

and yet as much as that annoyed me and as much as I have been ragging on Dan Abnett that Hercules series seemed to be one of the better written Marvel titles at the moment.
It's wasn't fantastic, great or good. It was bearable.
That's the height of Marvel right now.

It's a mixed bag, really. I just love the premise of an orphaned IG regiment, the last surviving members of their planet and culture, being cast out into the galaxy at large, following a man that promised to win them a new home.

And the rather 2deep4u nature of the title, Gaunt's Ghosts, both referring to their style of fighting, and the fact that the Tanith originals are going to become ghosts before they accomplish their goal of finding a home.

If it were me I'd hire some right wingers to write 40k fiction, if only because they actually understand the visceral nature of the hate the Imperium has towards the dreaded "other", and can envision such a civilization as the Imperium far better than cucked leftists.

probably why I like 40k?
Humanity is proud to be human.
It's meant to come across backwards, corrupt and outdated but instead comes off as full of pride, valorous and glorious

Look at Judge Dredd, meant to be a fascism parody yet everyone loves him from normalfags to nerds

Because Nazis and Fascists knew what the fuck they were doing when they chose their symbolism and rhetoric. There is something very deep in all of us that resonates with imagery of golden eagles, proud warriors marching off to war, fighting against the odds to make your race/culture triumphant. Hitler and Gobbles knew how to pump up a crowd, the whole Nazi theatrics, the "evil" looking uniforms, the death motifs, all tickle our lizard brain and make us feel pleasure.

40k itself started as a parody, before it slowly mutated into what it is today. The Mechanicus were, at one point, religious fanatics that prayed to machines to make them work, but nowadays they're actually a competent tech cult, and their "prayer" is actually them interfacing with the Machine Spirit (a PC way of calling non-heuristic AIs), present in most technology the Imperium employs.

I just wish the company wasn't run by complete retards, they dialed down on stuffing characters with visual details (the Emperor's armor is an abomination) and that they'd redesign the IG troops and armor to not look like an aborted fetus straight out of Vietnam and WW1.

Still? Or just the good stuff?

Miller may not be pozzed (figuratively, literally is another matter) but he hasn't been good in a very long time.

Given that The Warmaster has been on ice for nearly four or five years now and he hasn't shown any indication of continuing Ravenor vs. Eisenhorn either I doubt we'll know any time soon.

He could just quit while he's ahead and fuck off to some other, less triggering, franchise to shit up. Maybe drag his sow of a wife along.

I miss the old goofey days, you only really see it with the Orkz.
Sure you get Khal Drogo rip offs but even they are just edgy and mary sues pulling off stupid feats.

But with Orkz it's actually funny, look at this guy: warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Wazdakka_Gutsmek

it's an ork that fucking crash rides a bike into a titan and kills the crew. That's funny.
a grey knight with no personality carving his name into a demon primarch? yeah go fuck yourself Dan Ward

I've not read much from him, just DKR, a volume of his Daredevil and Big Guy and Rusty which was super short.

I'm avoiding All Star Batman and DKSA but what I've read has been solid enough.
How is he pozzed by the way? Have I missed something recent?

just checked my Pariah book. The second Ravenor vs Eisenhorn book was supposed to come out 2 years ago.
What the fuck is happening to him?

Good question. His HH books other than Horus Rising are pretty weak and he also wanted to write a sequel to Double Eagle called Interceptor City too. That was nearly half a decade ago as well.
I suspect it may have something to do with his epileptic seizures and the treatment he recieved for them but that's a shot in the dark.

The only Space Marine characters I ever liked were the three in Salvation's Reach. Abnett's last decent output. He really did manage to capture just how alien and removed they are from the rest of humanity, something few other writers ever bother doing, beyond the usual lip service.

My guess is that he lost the spark, likely because his wife snuffed it under her rolls of fat.

Not that I give much of a shit about RvE, since the first book was a godawful bore.

That's one of the most conflicting parts of Ol' Dreddy
Wagner and Ezquerra always potrayed Dredd as tough-but-fair, it was Grant who wanted to push Dredd as "facist asshole"

I actually liked All Star Batman and Robin. Mainly for the art.

He's very sick. Some speculate he agreed to do DKIII in exchange for money enough to pay for medical treatment.

Don't think it's AIDS he's got, probably cancer. But it was an easy joke to make.

I so wish Joss Whedon had gotten cancer instead.

He was officially diagnosed with autism epilepsy in late 2009. Now compare his output before and after.

Maybe his wife is feeding him mercury without him knowing about it.

You can't get cancer if you are cancer

FemCap is lecturing Hercules about what his father Zeus would say about him assaulting women, when really Zeus himself assaulted women all the time. That's the joke. It's dramatic irony and very easy to understand.

I used to love the Ultramarines series as a teen until I realized that too was chock full of Mary Sues.
They're just too generic and come in the same 2 personalities.
Boring bald guy
or
Irrational hothead

thought you meant pozzed as in he was into some serious gay shenanigans or some shit

honestly it comes across more like the writer didn't know his history and preachy.
or it's just not funny.

huh never knew that, thanks user

also does anyone know why Dan Abnett and Lanning stopped collaborating? Last I heard was one fucked the others wife

Sorry to tell ya, user. But that's just not true here. The writer's just drunken the crazy kool-aid.

The problem really is that the writers seem either unwilling or incapable of presenting the SM as what they really are.

When you become a Space Marine you are not human anymore. This isn't just because they are genetically enhanced super soldiers, but also because they become almost completely insulated from the rest of humanity. They are chemically gelded, so they can never fall in love, let alone have a child, they live for centuries, so all the people they ever know will die before them (if they survive), all their days are either spent training to kill or killing, and they are likely rewired to feel pleasure in the act of killing.

Hell, the fluff even has what they call "transhuman dread". The Space Marines make normal humans either freeze in fright or shit their pants and make a run for it. Nothing that big and bulky should be able to move that fast, or hit that hard, or aim with such precision.

Imagine centuries of normal people, whom you have nothing to talk about, or cannot possibly begin to understand what their lives are about, that are either scared mute by you or worship you in frenzied reverence. How would that shape a man, what would he become?

Instead of some necessary introspection we get boring camaraderie and canned lines about their devotion to the Emperor. Where is the vitriolic hatred? Where is their crisis of soul when they question why they need to risk their lives to save mundane humans, when there is glory to be had elsewhere? Where is their anger at having to follow order from lesser, unaugmented allies?

Hell, what the fuck are their hobbies even? Cataloging the quickest ways to kill living creatures? Going on an autistic rampage on how to best optimize CQC scenarios? The art of the hunt? Learning paper folding?

What is an Astrates really?

Holly shit dude you're really gonna get pissy over that? A throwaway Trump joke.

No wonder this board is fucking dead.

Good work, nice job, you don't understand comics but you're commenting anyway, nice work.

You know, I'm pretty sure someone could turn that first panel into the girl holding a dick pretty easily…

Bonsai Gardens? Gun Collections? Intellectual Lusts of the Mind?

In general current events/pop culture just dates the comic a couple years down the line. The fact that these "writers" keep throwing this shit in is why comics are dying

Who?

Matt "Look at my OC" Fraction

You forgot Noelle Stevenson.

Of course a Jew would project his fear of AIPAC supporter Donald Trump into his works, with how terribly anti-semitic the presidential candidate is for simply saying "America First". Fucking kikes, man.

It really isn't a joke

I'm reminded of this from the B:TAS series bible.

Did anything really happen in Fear Itself? I remember the teaser posters being interesting and then something happened with a bunch of a hammers and then it just kinda stopped. Was it any good?

Read chaos books, especially the Night Lord ones. Some do a fair job of showing how limitless centuries of warfare without the dogmatic controls of Imperial society has left the CSM damaged and perverse. Then when you read something imperial you begin to notice they're just as damaged but express it in different ways.

It was eh overall. Not really worth buying at this point.

Krieg regiments are a good example of how the whole of humanity has gone off a cliff and is never comic back.

Wish I had that /tg/ copypasta about the Krieger medic assigned to a "normal" IG unit, and the prostitute crying in the end when she comes to understand what the population of Krieg had to sacrifice in order to stay loyal to the Emperor.

Tell me about the Death Korps, senpai.

If you look at 70's/80's Dredd, he's more tough-but-fair, and Mega-City 1 wasn't the hellhole that is today

The revolt can't come soon enough.

Does a better job of explaining it than I ever could.

I love Superior Foes and The Fix is great too. The problem is that Captain America is inherently a political work and Spencer can't keep from shoving his insane liberal shit all over the place. That's something that made Gruenwald's run work is that it felt maybe vaguely liberal but still poltically neutral (Cap's enemies came from both the left and right) and still felt like a cape comic. Captain Falcon doesn't really do that though. You're assaulted head on by Spencer's political beliefs.

Abnett's problem is that he and Lanning are a team and because the two of them have split it's obvious that Abnett on his own isn't anything better than painfully average. I don't remember the cause of the split though, something about Abnett's aforementioned crazy feminazi wife?

What the hell did he do?

Yeah, he's married to a lunatic attention whore leeching off of his fans to prop herself up.

He also wrote this.