Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Katy, I want to be alone with you, you are my bae, please don't make me angry you are my bae. Let us be alone together bae

Miss penguin of doom, don't make me angry. I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR ARES DOINGS BY NOT RESPONDING

You need a grown man to guide you katy

Isnt even original. Saw this on Reddit.

This is some top tier double triple quadruple trickster shit.

Katy IM GIVING YOU A CHANCE A CHANCE TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE DONT YOU DARE REJECT ME YOU TINY WHORE FUCKING BITCH FUCKING WHORE THIS IS SERIOUS TAKE IT SERIOUS FUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE I AM GENTLEMAN GENTLE PERON YOU DONT WAKE UP THE MONSTER THE MONSTER INSIDE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After writing this, she was hired to write the scripts for a cartoon that eventually became Adventure Time.

Fuck off adventure time is great.

is that slang for "I'm barely into puberty but I already take dick"?

user I……………

please tell me you've seen this copypasta before and are just playing along…….pls lord

its pasta

Daddy

I have, though the question is legit since I see it quite often with teens

Well, it's just like women claiming they are equal to men and 5 year old children claiming they are "big boys/girls."

Some teens really are but not at 13, like 15-16 is when you can kinda notice it
These are however the kids that stay at home and enjoy art or building a scale model so you dont notice them alot

is this copypasta?

or just really good shitposting?

nvm

wait so you're saying introverts are the sluts and the loudmouths that go get shitfaced every weekend are not taking dick?
talking from experience I think you got them mixed up

No I mean mature as in, actually mature for their age, Ive been friends with alot of actually mature kids and all of them have been interested in shit old people like since they were 15-17
I personally have loved art since I was 14 but im not mature at all so I could be wrong a little

ah, I see
you certainly are right, I knew this kid who likes to build airplanes and kites and he grew up to be a really nice guy with a good income making 18/hr working full time, he's still single or else we wouldn't talk at all

newfag pls

I still like making airplane kits dave

Did it work?

not dave, sorry

fuck you op

so much sexuality in one post

nice

Gay ass meme faggot

stop trying to act cool