Shots Fired In Calais: Hundreds Of Afghan And Sudanese Migrants Go To War

Shots Fired In Calais: Hundreds Of Afghan And Sudanese Migrants Go To War

Around 40 migrants living in the “Jungle” camp in Calais have been injured, as hundreds of men from different ethnic groups fought with guns, batons and knives.

Local officials confirmed the brawl between roughly 200 Afghans and Sudanese in the notorious camp in the northern French port this Thursday.

Police said one person had been shot, and officials confirmed that several people received knife and baton injuries.

“Around 20 migrants, three volunteers and a police officer were injured in a brawl between Afghans and Sudanese. The reason for the fight has not yet been determined,” the regional authority said in a statement.

The fight broke out as food was being distributed at the Jules-Ferry aid centre, the authority said.

Photos show that large sections of the shanty town were burned down, and at least 15 fire trucks had been called to the site.

Around 20 police cars also arrived to break up the fight, and tear gas was deployed, an AFP reporter added. The situation had calmed down by early evening.

Authorities got permission from French courts to clear part of the crime-ridden camp earlier this year. However, a charity quickly built another one nearby against central government wishes.

Fights have previously broken out in the tense and desperate atmosphere of the camp, which is roughly divided between the main communities — primarily Afghans, Sudanese, Kurdish and Syrian.

A fight between Afghans and Sudanese in March left 19 people injured.

Although the government says the number is vastly inflated, French and British charities say nearly 5,000 people remain in the Jungle despite efforts to clear the camp and demolish shelters earlier this year.

Thousands of migrants and refugees have camped out there, hoping to smuggle themselves aboard lorries that are crossing the Channel to Britain.

archive.is/u1PJM
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/shots-fired-calais-hundreds-afghan-sudanese-migrants-go-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F8lkG
archive.is/lvYH6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s not sufficient until they’re all dead.

France is full of niggers.

Good to see them fight amongst themselves. Holla Forums should look into all the different middle-eastern groups and how they hate each other.

Know thy enemy.

>However, a charity quickly built another one nearby against central government wishes.
Gee, I wonder who sponsored that (((charity))).

Hello newfaggot.

Nobody could have seen this one coming.

Thread theme.

Hi there newfag

RACE WAR!!!

hello reddit

I bet the Afghans attacked the Sudanese because nobody likes niggers.

Just kill yourself.

Those poor syrian refugees sure are paceful and civilized

Even in peaceful countries niggers can't not be animals and ruin shit

We need to meme this to continue happening. The more the animals act like animals the easier it is to get our blind countrymen to see

Today I will remind them

There's nothing more quintessentially French or European than Afghans and niggers murdering each other while they wait for the chance to sneak into England to steal welfare.

I see diversity is at it again.

Bump

SAY IT CLEAR, SAY IT LOUD
AS A PEOPLE WE ARE PROUD

Hello Holla Forums

#LiquidateCalais

Reminder that anyone who posts
is just a faggot troll and you should just filter and possibly report, depending on the level of faggotry. This sort of d&c shill shit is not acceptable.

I don't understand this. Why doesn't the government just bring the hammer down? wtf is wrong with these cheese-eating surrender monkeys? How is this even allowed?

Whoever that was, nice job jewing those shitkins.

No video footage? Seriously??

WHAT? B-but it's 100% diversity free of white bois! How could this have happened?

Where are they getting these guns? Why aren't the French up in arms (no pun intended) about this?

You can get guns in France

Hahaha!! This is in Europe, holy hell… Looks like a fucking third world country. This is insane. Holla Forums is really making me hate Western Europeans. I have to admit…

Truly tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, this is priceless, well done well done.

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR
NIGGERS WILL NOW LEARN TRUE FEAR

Liberals will use this as an excuse to get them into the UK faster.

INTJ more likely

B-but why don't you bigoted racists want these people in your countries? Can't you see that your hate is making them fight?

Try to bare in mind that Europe is under a dictatorship at the moment.

Any and every person who publicly objects to the invasion is dealt incredibly harshly.

Just two of endless examples:

In France one of their most respected veterans was arrested, manhandled and put on trial for peacefully protesting for an end to the chaos at Calais that put his fellow countrymen at risk.

archive.is/F8lkG

In Germany those who make comments on social deemed to be critical of the invasion and dare to point out the crime and suffering that the natives face at the hand of the invaders are subject to 5am raids by the police. They even have their children taken from them by the state.

archive.is/lvYH6

guns are relatively low tech. there is no way to ban anything low tech.

Is there a way to find out which charity it was that did this crime?

I have seen it since the beginning of the migrant Crisis, that these migrants would have never come as far as they didn't and wouldn't have hold out as long in their little slum camps, if it weren't for these "Charity" organizations giving them food, tent and plans how to best invade Europe and abuse the Wellfare systems.

These same "Charities" seem to be staffed by the same people, who organize the violent protests against border controls.

I think its time to start fighting these "Charities" and bring public attention to their actions, so their follow citizen know what crimes they commit against them.

You seriously have to ignore reality to excuse this shit and believe the world is all hunky dory.

Guarantee it's Soros funded

I love the way you spun it. Reminds me of how these 'refugees' must be considered to be Germans, Italians, etc.

Eurocucks, what the fuck are you doing?

So that's why Europeans sit around and do nothing? What a bunch of pussies. Trump is your only hope.

CAMP OF THE SAINTS

How do you guys get paid?

Is it a self employed deal paid by the post or do you have an hourly rate?

I feel enriched already. Such wonderful contributions to our monotonous European culture and society…

Soros is such a kind soul.

is that all you can do? call me a shill for speaking the truth?

That can't be France. That looks like a Liberian slum

If Western Euros ever grow a pair and start the cleanse, remember guys, we need to get it started here in the US and Canada as well, otherwise it'll pass us by and they'll gain a stranglehold and we'll be "liberating" Europe from the "Fascists."

top fucking kek

It's a horse hair holding that Sword of Damocles up. The French police appear ready to repeat the Algerian Riots any day now.

Yeah, you are a prick. You hate your fellow whites for something that is totally out of their control and a huge portion of them are resisting. It's like the equivalent a eurobro saying they hate all Americans because they elected obongo. Only a fucking retard would generalize like that.
You are either a d&c shill or you are so retarded that you are doing the shills job for them. you post moronic shit like that and you succeed in driving a wedge between euro and us users on this board.
You are cancer. Keep your retarded shit to yourself faggot of your not going to contribute something of worth to the thread.

With what could their food be poisoned that would then transmit to others easily?

Ebola?

Is it happening?

it's been happening for a while user, this will only fan the flames

in the future, people will read about this. Europe will either rise up stronger than ever before with newfound ethnic nationalism and pride, or die.

Will the British news report on this or is it too problematic with the EU referendum just a few weeks away.

EU is also postponing EU army talks until the day after the Brexit vote.

They won't, but thanks for the idea.

Gonna try spread this everywhere.

It's fascinating how wherever these people are going the places start to look similarly shitty, almost as if there's a pattern or something genetic.

ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Not nearly enough but better than nothing.

just fucking strafe'em already

Hmm. It's almost like…it's almost like the landscape is determined not by where it physically is, but by who lives there.

It's almost like even if you give an affluent, clean, and prosperous nation over to niggers, it quickly turns into an african slum of poverty and desolation. It's almost like what we saw in rhodesia, or south africa, or detroit, or oakland, or camden. It's almost like we are willfully ignorant of history and never learn our lesson because it's an uncomfortable truth and doesn't sound like the rainbows and unicorns liberals want to believe is reality.

I know, what we clearly need is more rapefugees. After all, all ails of the world are caused by whites…just look at white nations, how clean and lawful they are. Sick cunts. Who would want to live in a white area like Luxembourg? Let's make everything look like Somalia. More diversity will solve the problem in Calais.

It was actually hard to think of a white town that remains white to this day.

jhijhiuhk

DATZ RAYCISSED

There was a small article in a free newspaper they give out on the tube, next to massive fuck off opinion pieces sucking the EUs dick.

I was wondering if that garbage dump still existed

And when whites live in squalor on poor neighborhoods with shitty apartments and such, lessor(is that the correct word for the "renter"?) not even paying for someone to take care of the yard,garden,bushes and such shit instead of shitting up their ultra-poorfag commieblocks they(whites) organize couple of yearly gatherings where they grill sausages, drink beer, have fun and most importantly take care of their living environment cutting the grass and such shit.

I used to live in a such commieblock hood once, 100% white with apartments just crumbling down but still a sense of fucking community and looking neat and homely from the outside and wasnt that bad place to live after all.

ENRICHMENT

It never stopped it's existed for years and the MSM and govermenet's have turned a blind eye because no one want's to deal with the EU's bitching over universal rights.

They just bring guns with them. It's not like anyone is stopping them from crossing the border.

Looks like an effing warzone!

people should be flying drones 24/7 over these camps

Living in a shitty camp is not letting them into the country, really

Except they leave the camp at night to attack and plunder nearby homes.

All of western europe will look like this soon enough.

see, we don't need tighter controls…

they'll totally integrate and be part of our beautiful multicultural family.

From

IT IS A WARZONE

You mean into these camps

get out you fucking nigger loving commie

Good, i hope they all kill each other

I would say good bye to france, but they have been gone for ages. Same with the UK…and the US…and AUS…and….fug :^(

so the browns vs the blacks then?

it's almost like we're seeing some kind of pattern here

Video reminds me of this

Silly user, France isn't a country. He obviously meant the country they weren't let in was UK.