Catwoman controls a kaiju fucking up korean gooks

Catwoman controls a kaiju fucking up korean gooks

Looks like shit, no viral buzz for u!

OY VEY! THE WEBM WON'T GET THOSE PRECIOUS 5 VIEWS!

DAS RACIST

I played thinking this was Camren and now i'm dried

Nah. With the recent election, white women are now fair game for (((Hollywood))) to chew up.

Who's the meme in her hand?

Pity they can't be from Vietnam

Probably the dumbest idea ever outside of a children's cartoon, with a terrible actress, in a movie focusing on an uninteresting character, and with the dumbest looking monster.

I can't even begin to put into words how empowering this is.

who got da get?

Yeahhh looks to me like I won't be seeing this with all the little white dicks, we need some BIG BLACK DINGUS

If she can control it, why doesn't she just shoot herself and save everyone the hassle of having a kaiju stomping everywhere?
Also, does this mean they'll start doubling down on giant monsters and robots? Will they become the next vampire/zombie craze?
Look out, there will be ironic teen romance movies about gay Megazords in a year or so.

She doesn't want to save anyone. She's having fun.

Uh

what

This looks pretty good. I'll check it out.

at least it's original.

Wouldn't the kaiju move ridiuclously fast when the woman is walking around?

That beareded guy makes sure the movie will be unfunny. Though the concept is interesting, because this can turn out into anything. If it's a comedy, there's still have to be a reason as to how and why she controls the monster

Art imitates life.

A hundred bucks she controls the monster to fight another monster also being controlled by someone else, and the someone else happens to be an evil man who is either a capitalist industrialist or a nerdy scientist seeking revenge on society.

or…her love interest.
and the point of the movie is:

we all have 'monsters' we hide in our relationships but eventually they'll rear their head

ENDLESS TRAAAAAAASH

I'm okay with big monster resurgence

me too looking forward to that Gamera movie.

That image is such horseshit.
I'm not 100% Sure about Atomic Betty, but these 3 were pretty popular and all of them pre-dated SJWs.

Miraculous Ladybug also has a fairly sizable non-SJW fanbase, it's not a failure by any means.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Fury Road were both comercially and critically successful, also pretty widely liked even on this site.

This is more an issue of them being terrible cashgrab movies, they're just filler.

These were bad because they were from the pre-Iron Man era of superhero movies. They're just low-budget films based on less popular characters, like Steel or the first Ghost Rider movie.

These are all legitimately bad, but America Chavez has been around for a significant amount of time. Some people actually like her, and she shouldn't be on this list. Also, X-Women is drawn by fucking Milo Manara, you retard.

Let's go through the reasons you're wrong…

Which date specifically do you believe SJWs became a thing? SJWs are just progressives with power. They were all part of the overall "girl power" movement. Girls don't really much like female super heroes, they still prefer princesses. I mean, they do like them, but in a completely different way. Like, if they watch a cartoon like Green Lantern or Batman, what they remember and focus on is the romances and the costumes and outfits characters wore. I know that sounds like I'm being stereotypical, but that's what the focus groups always show, how do you think pink and purple became associated as girl colors?

The character designs are pure cancer. The completely flat female protagonist, the effeminate male character, the look of the show fits the same mold, and the list isn't specifically about SJW shit to begin with, it's about how many fucking times Hollywood has attempted this and failed.

You're using an appeal to popularity fallacy for starters. Fury Road actually was partially a flop. GotG succeeded despite Zoe Saldana's presence, and she's also part of the overall trend of taking female fictional characters and lopping off their breasts. She perfectly fits the Whedon mold of "flat action girl with vague super powers that fights acrobatically".

Which star flat female protagonists.

You're admitting the movies are terrible, then trying to excuse it as being for reasons other than it being yet another shitty plot with a flat female lead. (Arguably, Hale Barry wasn't *as* flat, but the film still had all the problems that plague these movies.)

She shouldn't be on the list because you like her? Fuck off, she's a South American character who exists for diversity, has appeared in every shitty diversity book, has no real origin, is flat-chested, and her entire character arc has been acting bitchy and criticizing characters like She-Hulk for having boobs. She's SJW garbage, your personal opinion is utterly worthless.

So it's not an X-Men book that arbitrarily removed all the male characters for girl power? Oh wait, it is and YOU'RE the fucking retard?

Kid, you need to calm down. The term SJW didn't exist until at least when anita showed up in 2009, and she wasn't even popular at that point. Kim possible ended in 2007 and I'm pretty sure the same goes for MLAATR.

Kill Bill came out in 2004, again, before SJWs. But they've been making the "female action movie" forever, since probably the 90s.

America Chavez is in the same boat as X-23. A character that has a minor cult following and is mostly in the background. She's not really even her own thing, she's just from Young Avengers.

Is your response to GOTG and Fury Road being successful seriously "b-but they had women in them so they're bad"?

Miraculous Ladybug is a French cartoon, it's not made by Hollywood. You're retarded.

Milo Manara is the guy responsible for pic related. He's basically a pin-up artist. Again, you're retarded.

She's 14.

Also, to me it seemed like it was trying to be similar to a magical girl anime rather than stronk womyn shit.

Wow, you're really buttflustered some gay shit you like got criticized.

The term "social justice" originated in 1824. There was a periodical called Social Justice in the 1930's. "FFFF IT HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT MEANING BACK THEN!!! PLUS I SAID WARRIOR!"

The first specific use of the term "social justice warrior" documented is a news article printed in 1991, the term in general describes progressives though, practictioners of critical theory, queer feminist theory, liberation theology and marxism. If you think any one of those things started with Anita Sarkeesian, you are stupid beyond any possible reasoning.

You heard it here first folks, 2004 as before 1824, or 1991. Are you really going to claim Quinton "I support Black Lives Matter" "I believe King Kong is an allegory for slavery" "I put great effort into Samual L. Jackson's dialogue about shoving his 'big black dingus' down a white man's throat" Tarantino isn't an SJW?

More talking out of your ass. She didn't premiere in Young Avengers, she was added to the latest incarnation of it specifically BECAUSE they turned it into an SJW book. The first volume of Young Avengers had an almost entirely separate cast, America premiered in Vengeance with a different set of characters, including The Ultimate Nullifier, named after the item used to first defeat Galactus. This Nullifier has a gun that turns off people's powers evening the playing field. The comic had him in a three-way with two mutant prostitutes which is interrupted by an angry Magneto bursting in through the wall to condemn their promiscuity because that's what a super villain would do, right? Fortunately the Ultimate Nullifier was there to put Magneto in his place for judging his sexual proclivities.

America came from an alternate reality described as a utopia where she was raised by her two mothers. The Young Avengers you refer to saw her joining the tumblr-approved version of young Loki, the gay couple Hulkling and Wiccan, and the shittiest version of Marvel Boy they ever came up with. She's been a "muh empowerment" flat-chested cunt from day one, and the entire concept of her character, the ENTIRE point is "Look, she took the title of Miss America, and she's not white! Suck it white people!"

Can you not read the response you're replying to? I said GotG was popular in spite of her, but she fits the typical mold, and they made the character flat to accommodate her. Fury Road wasn't successful though, it struggled at the box office specifically because of the feminist marketing.

The fuck difference does that make? You think France isn't pozzed? Who do you think made Remember Me? Like six of the items on that list are from France. How is this remotely a defense?

What's your point? That doesn't change the content of the book at all, asshat. They assign pin-up artists on SJW books all the time. Mark Cho's last four or five books have all been SJW shit, which has led to friction between him and both companies. Joseph Scott Campbell was jusst attacked for drawing the black female Iron Man and accused of "oversexualizing" her even though he drew the exact same design they came up with.

Your defenses like your tastes, are misguided and complete shit.

What's your point?

Oop, slight correction, I meant Frank Cho.

That Japanese girl is about 25 or something, she just looks younger.

You forgot to mention the cringe-inducingly bad scene of them mating across the world, with some shitty old song playing in the background, which will become a niche vid to post, after the film's release.

Holy shit dude, you're so buttmad. Did you make that image or something? I don't even like anything on that list. I'm serious, not a fucking one. You're just so fucking full of shit.

Holy fucking shit, you delusional nutjob. You really think it all started with that con? You think the term singularly resulted from here? I just gave you specific dates that directly shattered your claim, and you just ignored it.

You can't even defend the backstory, so you just try to handwave it away. Oh gee, forgive me, after SJW Young Avengers didn't pan out they shuffled her to Black Avengers (I know that's not what it's called, but that's what it is) yet another Marvel diversity book. You know, I haven't read every single issue of it, but I'm going to bet they didn't simultaneously have her stop acting like a cunt, grow a decent set of tits, change her name, erase her entire backstory and lesbian mom bullshit and actually give her an origin story and explanation for her flying brick powers. You're still talking straight out of your ass.

Eve Ensler the author of The Vagina Monologues giving an interview in Time Magazine in which she specified Fury Road was a "feminist action film" and designed as such isn't feminist marketing? It's hilarious how people like yourself never seem to have a clue what they're talking about.

But he's been attached to SJW projects, like I said, disproving your "BUT HE DOES PIN-UPS!" non-argument.

Where's the monster? The cgi looks like crap.

Haha you guys are too sensitive about women

That fourth girl has some nice titties and hips but all that fat in the pelvis area is nasty as fug

Looks retarded. Who is this marketed to? No mechs from what I see, it's a comedy so who cares about military trying to kill it or if the monster will win, and women don't care about giant monsters unless it's cheap horror bait to take their boyfriends to watch.

FUCJKING GAIJINS

KAIJU ARE OURA THINGARU!

Pacific Rim and Godzilla BTFO of anything out of Japan

Pure garbage ripping off the most entry-level Mecha.

Seriously is there anything this woman can't do?

Get a real job

You're just jealous of a strong beautiful capable woman making it out on the world