VandeHei: The 4-5 Staffers "Who Actually Speak To" Hillary Clinton Are Stuck In "Bunker Mentality...

VandeHei: The 4-5 Staffers "Who Actually Speak To" Hillary Clinton Are Stuck In "Bunker Mentality," "Think She's Always Right"

In a conversation with the hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Friday, former executive editor and co-founder of Politico Jim VandeHei opens up about the real problem inside the Hillary Clinton campaign: The candidate is isolated from reality, surrounded by a group of 4-5 yes-men who "think she is always right" and "love her," making them unwilling to explain to her the seriousness of the situation surrounding her homebrew email server.

"They all have the bunker mentality," he said about the Clinton team. "There's four or five people who can really speak into her life. It's always been the truth about her. There's not a large group of people and they love her, and think she's always right, and clearly no one is saying to do what you're saying she should do – [tell the truth]," he explained.

archive.is/xkyGp

What an odd way to live your life. Constantly, blindly seeking power at any cost, lying about everything, only dealing with sycophants who further enforce your warped view of everything. You'd think someone as rich as Hillary Clinton would try to enjoy life more, but it seems like she takes no joy in anything except crushing others and pushing a lunatic, dystopian agenda.

I fucking love that the media is forced to pay attention to this now.

Shillary in the trash soon, boys.

Not too soon, she has to make it till November 8.

But why? She's not jewish nor did she have some kind of dark, traumatic past. Why is she this way?

She's a lesbian.

Evil comes in all forms user, Jews don't have a monopoly on it.

She knows she's fucked if she loses the election. Trump will gladly do everything he can to put her behind bars if he becomes president.

I have my uncertainties about that.

The whole thing about "Trump secretly working for the Clintons" has always been hilariously stupid, but there is a question there about whether he'll actually put her in prison in light of their previous relationship.

If he doesn't though, ohhhhhh my god will he make her pay out the nose for the privilege of freedom…

Oh holy shit… Dubs of The World.

Hillary Clinton confirmed for selling out the entire Global Jewish Agenda in exchange for her life and freedom, lads.

Screencap this.

All he would have to do is seize their foundation. Could be used to build the wall among other improvements to the country.

Leading to a flurry of staffers shredding records and wiping hard-drives before the police even start driving over.

A big lump of assets is one thing. All the names and connected dots in the head of Hillary Clinton would bring the whole house (The whole World) down.

I hoping she has a coughing fit on a stage, has a stroke, and shits herself right before she dies.

Some people are just born clinical psychopaths. Everything we know about her behaviour seems to point to it.

Im not saying this is seriously going to happen, but wouldn't the feds be ready and would act before the announcement was made? I mean that seems like the only logical option.

it's how most elites live their life. I have no experience with being rich or around rich people. I have an aunt and uncle with good jobs, who can't have children and didn't want to adopt who do though. the way some of their social circle thinks and acts is remarkably similar to what I saw in the military.

officers who were not in contact with lower level enlisted subordinates as often as fellow officers were out of touch with reality. platoon commanders could be completely cool if they had a good platoon sergeant and squad leaders to guide them. the company executive officers was just a promoted butterbar waiting for a company command. he hung out with with platoon commanders and enlisted a lot. once you got to company commander, it was a fucking crapshoot.

none of mine ever understood the pulse of the company. some were retarded out of a perceived benevolence, but they never understood us and couldn't get it right. others were complete fuckers who were only out for their own careers advancement and would exploit their underlings at any cost. all of them spoke to us and our supervisors every day at length and never truly understood what was going on.

elites are completely disconnected with the reality of the everyman. try to imagine someone like killary living a day in your life. they have no fucking idea.

Its not that they would announce a seizure and then staff would destroy records in response, its that the FBI or some other part of Trump's administration would decide to raid her foundation's offices, and then when that decision is made internally, one of the (((feds))) calls the foundation to warn them.

Yeah, its kinda interesting when you apply this model of detachment to different kinds of people.

Like Hillary, who's this old battleaxe who started out as an amoral lawyer, and twenty years of national criticism later is pathologically incapable of taking criticism seriously.

Then Bernie, who I understand less, but strikes me as an angry dude, who probably fancies himself overwhelmingly compassionate, but his compassion is for goyim, who he seeks to line up "just so" with all of his very specific policy proposals, that if done JUST RIGHT, will improve our sad little goyim lives immeasurably.

And then Trump, who's like: "I'm not normal, I've never been normal, the problem with most people seems to be that they're stuck being normal, so fuck being normal, I'm gonna be FUCKING EXCELLENT!"
And I think he kinda dispenses with any illusions about connecting with "normal people" except on very occasional, isolated notes (Enjoying a Big Mac, but with linen napkins).

Her voice is getting worse by the day.

CUNT

Dat communist garb.
She sounds like gargling sawdust

LOW ENERGY

Trump's very different because his money comes from real estate.

Like with Jew landlords who rent to niggers. Of course they'd rather rent to Whites, because they can get more money and their payments won't be late, etc.

Trump benefits from a strong, wealthy America in a way that Jebbie and Shillory don't.

I think there's a reason Neopolitano said it would be before the DNC.

Since this is picking up steam, it's a pretty sure thing now. This means Hillary is going to be ineligible to run at best. If the Dems pick her and this happens after the DNC, it's going to be a massive blow for the partie's reputation, and they're going to have to pick someone that the voters either don't know or don't want (it won't be fucking Bernie. Even if it his, Hillary voters will be so booty blasted that they probably won't vote, or not vote for him). It will have the same effect, essentially, as a Republican contested convention. It's in their own best interest to be this done and over with ASAP.

a second cousin of mine used to rent to niggers. he was successful in owning/managing an automotive repairshop and tried expanding into rentals.

he couldn't afford quality property but had the skills to fix them up and make them worthwhile. but, he was always spending time at his first business to make sure it maintained it's reputation and couldn't get his rental properties up to standard or afford to hire someone who could.

it ended up with him trying to exploit enough shitskins to make a little profit on the property he owned.

he always wished he had property that white people would rent. thankfully he got out of that shit and was the one of the early people to redpill me on niggers.

they have brain implants controlling their minds smh

great vid. basically calling hilldog out on blatantly lying and asking why the fuck hasnt anyone told her to just be honest.

Why is it in their best interest to protect the existence of a political party? They are definitionally apolitical.

Let the Democrat Party implode. Fuck them all.

The only money to be made when it comes to real estate and niggers is to be the developer that gets the government money to build the section 8 housing in your white neighborhoods.

Then once all the whites leave and the niggers have driven the property values into the ground you buy up all the property for pennies on the dollar, preferably with some more government "revitalize the city" money and gentrify it for young white hipsters.

(checked)

It doesn't matter if it's Hilary or Bernie, to be honest. A lot of Bernie supporters will never vote for Hillary and a large portion of Hillary supporters will never vote for Bernie. The Democratic party is doomed because Trump has made large gains in solidifying his base and tapping into independent and bluedog democrats. If he gets the 20% nigger vote like projected and 30% of the spic vote he wins.

That's the yiddish way!

Her voice is getting lower in energy by the day.

If you see a white woman in there you should get your eyes checked. The only "white looking" woman is in the top right corner, and she is clearly a dysgenic mix.