What is your current best case scenario life plan for the rest of your life?

What is your current best case scenario life plan for the rest of your life?

I'm extremely curious about this

not being killed by muslims

Lose my virginity to current gf, in 3 month.

See if I like sex more than masturbating to myself.

If yes, I will keep her just to fuck.

If no, I will dump her and get back to fap at my reflection.

No points staying with a hot girl, when you're friend are no longer impressed after two months.

Also by best case scenario I don't mean winning the lottery

in about a year a good friend of mine will be moving in with me
After that I will have to teach her how to get around here without knowing the language too well
chill with her till she has enough money to move out into her own place
probably hang out at her place after that
ffw when we are like 40
If im lucky my filmmeking career has done something for me
If not keep chilling in my appartment while learning about art n shit and working my day job
Thats about it mayne

dont know then. maybe kill myself before someone else does it

Huh?
what will you do when you're 40?

Win a billion dollars in the lotto.

Get fixed.

Fuck every attractive woman on earth until I die.

Fast forward to
I do hope im stil buds with her then anyway

Fugg I should have known this would happen when I put best case scenario

But what about plans for marriage and propagation

only stupid people marry anyone now. so high risk to lose everything

ohh yeah shit forgot to mention that
what happens with the fem friend moving in could kinda ruin my chances with girls a bit but that would all be happening in the background of the story
I dont really want to get maried and if we get children down the road its cool but I dont know If I want them anyway, id much rather adopt a child with no parents than to fill the world with even more children

I suppose someone needs to adopt children too

What kind of kid you adopt? A lil' Negro?

If I could make a little micheal out of him
I honestly dont care, I mean youre adopting it and raising it as if it was your own so I dont think race would matter too much, unless you want to keep the façade of you being the parents up
maybe a little jap would be funny, give him one of those hirohito suits to prance around in

if you jerk off in a mirror i dont know anything about that
but if your talking about whether you like masturbating more then sex then it was personally one of my lifes biggest disappointments
but blowjobs
man blowjobs are the fuckin best
fatt butts and titties are also great but the penis interaction with said bodyparts is lackluster in comaprison and pretty awkward when requested and during the action.
never got to give a girl anal but really want to. Maybe someone else could give anal opinions?

damn that's a long game.

Write world-changing software
Become rich
Die a legend

One day.

I will make more than minimum wage and move out of my parents house.

That's the only thing I can look forward to and i might not even get that.

might as well get a large BETA tattoo on your forehead

Currently, get my shit together, go to art school, finish that novel I've been working on and git rich.

Fuck off gook.

coked-up suicide

best case: stay in college for another 4 years and enjoy my semester vacations. Not important if I get the degree or not would earn more if I do

worst case: go back to my factory job and slave a few more years until I am burnt out and jump off a bridge

my backlog is getting smaller and smaller btw
less and less to do for me

Cant you get a job at a well paying restaurant? Ive always loathed the idea of working in a factory and it didnt help when I actually did
Its all really cool to see the big machines the first few times but after a week you want to jump into one

Graduate school.

Get teaching cert.

Be high school chemistry teacher making ~$40k a year.

Get married to spouse who also works.

Don't have kids and live like kings while all the breeders struggle to feed their 3 kids with 6 figure incomes and a collapsing economy.

Why even try

well maybe I just had a shitty job. It was something even a trained chimp could do well paid as well but after 3 years I called it quits because boring and my boss was a faggot

Next time I would try to find something where I do measurements or controls or test routines instead of assembling stuff

not as well paid as the industry sector, also have more social interaction with retard customers.

Depends where you work, I make about 30$ an hour as a manager of a small chain of hipster bars. Helps that I already look like a hipster since I was born but it isnt that bad
How much did you make? I used to work as an engine assembler with minimum wage

ascending to the next plane of existence while making dope beats and eating brocolli, also i met this really cute girl and have loads of pot so its all cool B^D

Cash out my retirement accounts. Buy 15 acres in Idaho. Get comfy and watch it all burn.

this guy has it figured out.

She's fucking HOT… it'd be worth getting shot, for tapping that!

this but with dank riffs, eating apples and no weed.

I become Major Armstrong.

I become extremely fit.

I become a well paid blogger/writer/artist.

I start to read everyday, rekindling my raison d'etre.

I leave this hellhole of a city and have a barely-full time job that pays rent and insurance.

I can get wherever I need to by bicycle.

I live near a university and a vibrant art scene so I can involve myself in an intelligent, creative, educated community, and engage in as many lessons as possible.

I cultivate and maintain an internet presence that allows me to earn money while traveling the world.

I dunno. I have desires.

I'd also like more sex.

Gets, A tropical island home with internet and solar power, Online income from owning a successful website, watching the word crumble from the safety of my island through the internet while i torrent more hours of entertainment than i will live life.

Trophy husband to a supermodel.

Singularity by the end of 2017. AGI robots by the end of 2018. Full immersion VR (SAO nerve-gear style) by 2019. Mind uploading to ASI curated and protected virtual world where I can live much longer than forever having my values maximally satisfied by 2025.

Hopefully we don't all die before that.

Would be nice if my investments paid off before all that too. Would like to move up from being a late adopter to being a second stage adopter, buying after the main bugs have been worked out.

A brain aneurysm would be the thing for me now.

Sounds so good fam, especially the part about watching the world collapse.

I would stir tensions on internet forums and hope it makes world war

If we convinced the EU sent all the refugees to Greece, that'd be enough to start WWIII.

The singularity occurred when Watson won Jeopardy.

wtf is this semi-respectable bullshit?

Finish working on my boat, do a trans-Atlantic cross. Do all the girls I can get aboard my boat.
It is a good place to tell them "put out or walk". Maybe even get married again.
They say the sixth time the charm..

You realise this is rape, right?

And your point is?

didnt learn the 1st time?

pick 1

No it's not, dummy. It's using sex as a bargaining chip, which women have the privilege of doing all the time.

He's explicitly saying that they can leave any time they want. But they won't. Because of the implication.

Get a loli and settle down.

To retire happily ever after.

Is 'your money or your life' stealing? Is robbery at gunpoint stealing?
It obviously is

Yes because he deliberately took them into a place where they couldn't leave without dying. Thus he's threatening them with death just the same as if he put a blade to their neck

Are we seriously having a serious conversation about this?

Naw, he's not saying that he wouldn't return them to port. If they assume that, well that's no fault of his. Unless you're taking him far too literally and think he's literally making them walk the plank. Which would of course be monstrous, but he doesn't need to do it, and of course he wouldn't do it, but they won't say no anyway, because of the implication.

Either he means it or he doesn't.
If he obviously doesn't mean it and is joking that's fine.
If they think he might be serious it's not fine

inviting girl on boat = "have sex with me i'm rich"

Yes.

You're being deliberately obtuse and overly literal. Obviously in an actual boating situation with a girl he would not speak the same way he does when talking to some FUCCBOI on Holla Forums, as that would be quite unromantic. He would simply get them on the boat and then show his sexual interest, out there, alone, in the middle of the ocean, perhaps in international waters. And of course they could say no, and that would be perfectly fine, but they won't, because of the implication.

What implication?

they chose the boat
they knew the risks

Knowing the risks doesn't mean you consent to the guy's behaviour

they all consented to "a ride in his boat"
us english speakers know this means sex

The implication that things might go wrong for her if she refuses to sleep with him. Not that things are gonna go wrong for her, but she's thinking that they will.

it is a null point because she is going to sleep with him

Exactly. Think about it. She's out in the middle of nowhere with some dude she barely knows. She looks around and what does she see? Nothing but open ocean. And she thinks "There's nowhere for me to run. What am I gonna do? Say no?" No way. But if the girl says no, then the answer, obviously, is no. But the thing is that she's not gonna say no, she would never say no. Because of the implication.

She consents with the proviso she won't be killed if she changes her mind at the last minute
This is the only non autistic conclusion

Maybe the feminists are right in that this would be rape even though no force is used

Nobody is saying otherwise. Why aren't you understanding this? He's not gonna hurt these women. Why would he ever hurt these women? I feel like you're not getting this at all. Goddamn.

the human being
the culmination of millions of years of evolution fighting to create a species that will continue
every unit full of overwhelming commands to carry on the species at any cost
the woman, the host carrier of the human species
must engage in sexual activities to continue the species as her biological code demands
choosing not to would result in not her own demise, but the demise of her species
all piv is rape

the people I'm staying with allow me continued inhabitance of their home, I get an offshore job, work my way up to captain with frequent visits from the girl I love (I'm actually in love with a stripper oddly enough.) and then move to anchorage Alaska and save up money working off shore up there till I can buy a plot of land and have a house built. then I foster and adopt a kid and a baby with my lovely wife who is now a radio station dj (her dream job) and we enjoy life from there

You do realize that these days every girl has a smartphone that records everything, including their location, even when it's turned off, right? You can't do the good ol' pump and dump anymore. You'll get in trouble just for inviting a girl on a boat, because the implication is that you're going to rape her and kill her, dump her off the boat and go on your merry way. Women now have the control over everything sexual, everything romantic, and all you can do is pray that they don't want to get you in trouble for showing interest in them. As somebody that's pumped and dumped tons of girls, I've come to realize that it just can't be done anymore. One night stands are dead, especially on a boat. If you invite a random girl to your boat, you're in big shit right at that point. You're going to have to lure her off the land, which isn't something a woman will do without triggering that silent alarm on her phone that makes it look like her phone is turned off but it's actually recording everything and livestreaming it to the cops. In five minutes, the coast guard is on your tail, there'll be helicopters packed with guys with machineguns, and you're just fucked, unless you happen to know how to breathe underwater and are a damn good swimmer. Seriously, don't do it unless you're prepared to go all the way. It is no longer possible to have sex with a girl on a boat without killing her and dumping her in the ocean, because you are guilty until proven innocent of rape, murder and body-dumping. If you want to fuck a girl on a boat, you need to drug her at a bar while in a convincing disguise and drag her to your boat without arousing any suspicion, and rapidly get off into the sea and change your boat up enough to make it look like it isn't the boat that shows up in security camera footage from the port. Even then, you are going to be busted very likely. All you can do is prepare so well that you won't even be suspected of owning a boat or of showing any interest in the opposite sex, because if you're not going to be convince the cops that you're a homosexual landcrab, you will be busted hard.

Well now you're just arguing that feminists have made it so that women can send men to jail on a whim. Which is true. But we weren't arguing that. We were arguing morality. You were making this guy out to be some sort of monster, but he's not. He's simply inviting them on his boat for a nice time together and then he'll ask them to have sex, and they won't say no, even though they could. Sure, feminists have made it so women can send men to jail for no reason whatsoever, but that has nothing to do with boats and it doesn't have anything to do with the implication.

Well explain what you mean when you say 'a boat in the open water is a good place to tell a women 'put out or walk'. She knows the implication'

That post was my first post ITT, but I suppose you may have meant that the assumption that a guy wanting to have sex with a random girl leads to him inevitably killing her means I'm making him out to be a monster. In that case, maybe, but I know I'm not a monster and I'm not projecting that on him either. All I'm saying is that sex and violence are one and the same and that these days, that's all there is to it. If you fuck her, you have to kill her. If you don't, she'll kill you; maybe not literally but you don't have to kill her literally either.

I am a man of complex pleasures.

What happens once your parents die? It'll be your house then, won't it?

Neat, but are you sure you want to suffer through teaching all of these little brats about chemistry?

Your land or the world?

Reverse image search revealed: that's not you.

The initial quote was '"It is a good place to tell them "put out or walk".' And you getting all autistically literal is what caused the problem. He's just making clear that if they don't like him enough to have relations with him then perhaps they are not welcome on his boat. Of course he would have to return them to land and see if there is someone else who would prefer his company on his boat. I've already explained that, as any non-autist would know, you don't talk to people in real life, let alone on a boat, the same way you do on Holla Forums. So all he's doing is politely indicating his sexual interest in them, after inviting them to a fun day on his boat. If they think something else, well that's no fault of his. He can't be blamed for that.

The specific "quote" you just quoted never actually appeared in the thread. You're just making things up to paint him as some sort of monster.

And off the coast very far there are mo towers.
Cell phones don't work well at sea.

Aha so you only mean the women don't want to be dragged all the way back to the shore and out of the boat

Well of course that would be what would happen to them if they were to say no. If they were to say no, they probably wouldn't want to stay on the boat anyway. But it doesn't matter, because they won't say no, because of the implication.

The phone will still record everything, and when you get back close enough to land for it to work properly, it'll all blow up.

Are we still discussing my joke?
Do you know how I got the girls on the boat in the first place?
My favorite pick up line, works every time.
The best pick up line ever is…. Wait for it.
"Get on the boat bitch I have a knife"..
Works.
Every time

And the phone didn't go into the water with her?

bby feel like a cruise on muh boat? I'll let you check muh poop deck.

Datura is almost ripe, overdose myself and also a noose around my neck. i'll off myself while delirious, that should ease the pain

Wanna sit on my mast?

You don't even need to do that. They'll get on the boat. Who doesn't want to party on a boat? And once they're on a boat, you don't need to do anything. They'll sleep with you, because of the implication.

But that would take all the fun out of it.
Consensual sex?
Been there done that.
Kinda vanilla don't ya think..

You fucking rapist

And for those of you who think I am a rapist,
it is not true.
Most of them put out.

He's not. He doesn't need to be. Because of the implication.

I bet they 'consent' very enthusiastically Mr Rape

I asked a girl one time "How about I take you back to my place tie you up and spank your bottom"
We were married a year later and were married for 5 years.

The proper title is master.
Not MR
Don't cha think?

I think the adjective is implied in the noun

I agree. The word "fucking" is redundant.

If it isn't enthusiastic it gets the hose

it puts the lotion on

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

I need to fix some dinner
Remember,
If you are in Italy next summer and An old American who speaks Italian asks you to go for a boat ride,Just know that it might make your vagina hurt.

hipster. I bet you liked The Fake Ghostbusters, too.

Or you could go for a swim..

Till then I'm sort've just going with the flow of whatever happens, which is a crumbling situation.