Does anybody here have experience with Diphenhydramine?

does anybody here have experience with Diphenhydramine?
information about it being used for recreation is scarce. i want to hear some of your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/del/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to erowid you retarded fuck
using anything OTC recreationally will probably either not be worth because you'll feel sick or you'll have to take it in quantities that are no longer safe
dont be stupid,
do a real drug

i've taken around 2,200 milligrams in the last two days. the nausea is completely manageable if you just take some antacids.

Take 100mg first. I do that to put me to sleep. Feels pretty weird though. Around 3-400 I spilled the same cup of water 5 times before I realized I never had a cup. And then I was on a different floor of my house. Did up to 600mg and saw corpses sitting next to me all night and the girl from the ring crawled in a window. Saw a cat-sized deer running around too, was pretty cute.

In large quantities, it is a deliriant.

You will see thousands of that one insect that creeps you out.

this one?

It will spike your blood pressure and you will get a heart attack

i checked my blood pressure every 30 minutes and it never changed once, even when i went beyond 1000mg.

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will most certainly fuck-up your shit

You are all idiots.

Benedryl is, imo, a decent drug. You'll feel very sedated, not much euphoria, but you'll have a sense of being in a dream and well being. I've only taken 300mg at once tops, and I feel as if this is a good sweet spot dose.

If I were you, I'd go buy whole nutmeg, grind it down, and eat it. I used 3 nuts, and about 6-10 hours after dosing (shit takes a while idk why, best to sleep after eating it) I wake up feeling like I smoked a quarter of weed in one sitting. Weed is better in many ways, but the highs are very similar in nature

I should have stated in the OP that I'm definitely not new to DPH. I just wanted someone to talk about it with since I've been into it a lot more lately. I've been using the equate pills in the OP for over three years.

oh, so you're an experienced user. Not my cup of tea per se, my DOC other than weed is DXM. I'd suggest trying out DXM. Its taught me many things just like a "real" psychedelic would. I even saw myself on a 1 dimensional level or some shit, it looked like pic related without any human features at all

You should try 1000mg sometime. The hallucinations aren't scary at all if you go in with the knowledge that "everything i see and hear is my imagination".
Actually, in all honesty, at 1000+mg, I think you become literally too retarded to be afraid anyway. You're like an unthinking, unfeeling zombie walking through a fog and everything that happens around you is normalcy, like the sirens blaring in one ear, your mom screaming your name like she's being murdered in the other, and a transparent beach sending waves crashing down on your eyeballs, it's all normal now and you don't even react to it. I saw a demon dog in my hallway last night and I just laughed at it and walked on by.

I really dont want to go that far down the rabbit hole

How fucking desperate and stupid do you have to be to get high off this shit? That's down there with drinking mouthwash and sniffing solvents.

Enjoy your brain lesions.

All drugs are degenerate.

Local/general anaesthetic are reasonable.
Unfuck the world by other means.

Money spent on alchohol would be better spent on ambiance.

?

Whether you take drugs in your life or not, we all die some day anyway. There is no clearly defined meaning to life, so respect people's opinions/point of view…

"Ambiance" is a musical term, "ambiance" is the background noise in the song that adds dissonance to the steady general tune of the song

how stupid do you have to be to not get high on this shit?

This is what fedoras actually believe

if you want info on DPH, try here:
boards.420chan.org/del/

Anytime I took enough to cause really drastic effects, I would just fall asleep in a half awake half dream like state. So nothing too exciting.

My favorite over the counter is benzedrex. Inhalers you can buy. Twist 'em apart, take the cotton inside of it out. Either chew it and swallow it, or put it in something acidic for a few hours, then slam it down. I used cola last time, the previous times though I just swallowed it.

Swallowing it whole caused stronger effects, way worst comedown/hangover.

Doing it the acidic way made everything far more pleasurable. Was like taking adderall.

nice, thanks for the link

Funny enough Im high on benzedrex as we speak. Do you know how to ease the stomach pains? It feels like someone is fucking grabbing it sometimes

i use the walgreens brand extra strength 750mg antacid tablets. five bucks for a bottle of 96. just one eases the stomach pain during a trip for me.

I'll keep that in mind. Im glad its stomach pain though, first time it happened, I thought my heart was starting to stop

Sure you do! The spiders can be quite friendly

Replenish electrolytes. Eat regularly. That's the most important things to do on any stimulant in my experience. You can forget to eat so easily. Oh and stay hydrated. Obviously. Stimulants dehydrate the fuck out of you.

just giving you fair warning though, your teeth feel like open nerve endings on heavy trips. chewing the antacids while in the middle of a major high is so fucking unpleasant i'll never forget it.

Well, most people will, I can't imagine that most people will have no heart strain from doing a gram of benedryl.

you're right, i was high when i wrote that and i won't say stupid shit like that anymore. bad advice could kill somebody.

Try spice Melanege, you'll love it, it's higly addictive thou.