Post websites that have computer problem forum posts 10+ years ago

I really miss website that still archive posts even from ten years ago without have some link migration or quality degradation. Pic extremely related.

Other urls found in this thread:

hardforum.com/threads/crt-response-time-6ms-8ms-lcds.817457/
majorgeeks.com/files/details/lockergnome_tips.html
linuxquestions.org/
linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/page1001.html
linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-desktop-74/page201.html
msfn.org/board/
msfn.org/board/forum/8-windows-9xme/?
msfn.org/board/forum/116-microsoft-office-97-2016/?
bleepingcomputer.com/
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/11/linux-unix/page-105?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/10/dospdaother/page-20?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/9/windows-9598me/page-88?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=start_date&topicfilter=all
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/7/internal-hardware/page-791?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/138/external-hardware/page-253?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/139/system-building-and-upgrading/page-193?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
techtalkz.com/
techtalkz.com/open-source-linux/index13.html
techtalkz.com/windows-98-2000-me-xp-2003-vista/index34.html
techtalkz.com/general-hardware/index22.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gentoo

it doesn't have filthy SEO scum social media tracking buttons

OP, this is an English board.

but i still english. i not russian. i english person. cyka blyat

Is this a new meme? What's up with all the bad english on Holla Forums recently?

вы чертовски peice дерьма , я подвергнет вас и ваших промозглой мемы

I have no clue. I'm still trying to figure out what this thread's about.

if that's you Holla Forums, we're too autistic to get the joke

post pictures or links of or to help forums that have posts that have a time stamp of 10 years or plus.

wew парень

sagee

Pajeet central

Post 10+ Year Old Tech Support Threads

Was it really that hard?

I have been doing it by accident lately. All the alcohol you see.

post pictures or links of or to help forums that have posts that have a time stamp of 10 years or plus.

там мы чертовски идти гоя

I can't even read the name anymore without thinking of //New averaging system

what were you searching?

that's dang gross

I don't even recognise that icon .

that's deviantart iirc

By the way, I prefer that this hot woman is petite, American Asian, or could be white but must be brunette. She has plenty of face freckles and 5'3. She never cleans her pussy and deals with it's consequences and doesn't shower untill someone notices after she has put on layers of perfume. She also doesn't change her panties very often and wears the same pair for what seems months. It's stained and smells as it is unwashed. Story with pictures of a woman who gets 9 days off of work from Saturday to Sunday the next week and she decides she wants to be a carefree adult baby and orders a massive amount of food from Amazon to make big loads of shit for the 9 days. She gets a onesie that she has been sleeping and it's unwashed and it's covering the feet but not at the hands. She also wears four layers of diapers under her onesie. She begins her buffet but realizes it doesn't matter and starts eating with her hands and finishes an assortment of food allocated for that day, separately for breakfast, lunch, and dinner of course. She makes a big mess in her diaper the first day and doesn't even change. Over the course of the days she doesn't shower either. She lays stagnant in front of the TV or sitting in front of her computer enjoying her messy freedom. Some times she feels horny and puts down what ever she's eating, especially if it's squishy, down her first diaper to feel the warmth or squishy ness to add to the mess. Sometimes she will rub her shit all over her clit and mush in it. Sometimes she will take a wiff of what's down their and cum to her smell. She burps and farts, loudly and smelly. The one plant she had in her room dies because of the stench. Usually when she farts some poop comes out, sometimes liquid, sometimes solid, she has shown the first stages of incontinence. She doesn't open her windows because she wants to digest her smell. One day near the end she's laying in bed and makes another huge mess, and by this point she's coverad in food stains, hand filthy from all the food she's eating uncivilized, room is a mess and smells, she's filthy as well and smelly and dirty uncleaned, as well as unshaven. he bed has many food stains in it as well. But on this day near the end, her 4 layers of diapers have hit maximum capacity and began to leak. Her onesie begins to turn brown at her crotch and her bed becomes stained. She has to stay like this for the last few days too. For the first few hours she tries to deal with the mess and soggyness but she begins to feel horny and doesn't care anymore about the condition of the room. She even disregards her own cleanliness, or whatever is left. She stands up on the bed and takes off her diapers with her arms inside the onesie and lets the shit slide down into where her padded footsies are. She steps in her own shit, lower body filled with shit. She smells worse than a portapotty but she gets an even bigger orgasim from the smell and feel. With her hands still under her onesie she smears the shit all over her body below her neck. Her entire onesie smelly and brown she lays on her bed relaxed. She doesn't car ethe bed is stained, she's happy. The next day she doesn't give a shit anymore and takes her onesie off and spends the remaining days naked with dried and new shit all over her, but below the neck. She Ruines her bed from pissing and shitting all over it, she took off the protective layer as well for maximum saturation. She was living in a literal pigsty and she loved every second of it. But the last day came as well as her food supply. she didn't want to clean up. But she needed to at least shower for work. She decided that she would shower early in the morning and stay dirty until then. She got her sleeping bad out and slept in it for that last night. She took a pretty large shit in it and wallowed in it. Her sleeping bag was internally coverad with her shit and piss, closly tightened around her body. She masturbated for most of that night and occasionally opened the bag a bit to get a whiff of her stench. Occasionally she would swallow a lot of air to fart and she would sniff that as well. In the morning, when she had to shower and rinse her filth, she found that no matter how hard she tried, her stench of the previous 9 day stuck on her. She went to work smelly like shit and piss with a hint of spoiled food. She didn't care of peoples reactions, she loved that she smelled like a peice of shit.

hardforum.com/threads/crt-response-time-6ms-8ms-lcds.817457/

That site looks way better than the one linked in the first post of that thread.

Well, you keep shilling a communist, Stallman isn't exactly capitalist pig.
Also, he isn't mentally sane, so bad english follows.
GNU Linux attracts third-world proletariat workers against evil american capitalist empire! good for FLOSS!
Meme Magic might be involved.

Ah! Vodka drinker like I I see. Good.

Dunno, look for "Lockergnome Tips" .chm file. I still remember that it came with some tweaking utility about 15 years ago (oh god, time flies).
majorgeeks.com/files/details/lockergnome_tips.html

That's a lot of nostalgia and occasional surprise insights into what makers of some common software intended to do.

Also, machine translation to Russian is shit, you should never use it to pretend you speak it.

*linuxquestions.org/
__linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/page1001.html
__linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-desktop-74/page201.html

*msfn.org/board/
__msfn.org/board/forum/8-windows-9xme/?
__msfn.org/board/forum/116-microsoft-office-97-2016/?

*bleepingcomputer.com/
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/11/linux-unix/page-105?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/10/dospdaother/page-20?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/9/windows-9598me/page-88?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=start_date&topicfilter=all
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/7/internal-hardware/page-791?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/138/external-hardware/page-253?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all
__bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/139/system-building-and-upgrading/page-193?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

*techtalkz.com/
__techtalkz.com/open-source-linux/index13.html
__techtalkz.com/windows-98-2000-me-xp-2003-vista/index34.html
__techtalkz.com/general-hardware/index22.html

Maybe is that I'm starting to actually get old but I just fucking hate reading stuff from 10+ years ago because all it does is remind me I haven't been able to do shit with my life since then and all the plans I had failed

who keeps inviting these retards who say stupid shit? does anyone in Holla Forums even have more technical knowledge than a salesman?

I found an '95 repear guide from 1999 on some forum last year but it be gone now.