Shazam property to be made into two films

deadline.com/2017/01/shazan-dwayne-johnson-black-adam-1201889902/

Shazam property to be made into two films.
One starring marvel and the other Black adam

Think The Mummy 2 and The Scorpion King

You know why this is sad? Because Shazam! is an interesting character with a cool concept. He is basically as far as I know, a kid, who can turn into this almost godlike being. A very comicbook-y figure, because comics were/are supposed to be made for kids, and which kid doesn't want to have those powers he has?

And you just know they will fuck it up somehow

These and the next Fast and Furious movie will bomb, and it will be the start of the Rock's career declining.

He will eventual chimp out in a public elementary school, military-pressing fist-fulls toddlers through the drop ceiling and through the roof. No survivors, obviously.

The rock isn't a nigger.

No chance, pal

Dwayne Johnson can do any damned movie he wants to.

Leaked footage

Shaq deserved to be a movie star

he's an island nigger.

Except for good ones.

not possible, the rock is the guy they bring in to save failing franchises.

a dorner movie starring the rock? i'd pay to see it tbh.

He's been working on Black Adam for almost a decade.

He seems like a pretty chill guy when he's not acting…

Half-nigger, half-Samoan

Yeah he seems like a pretty nice guy from his interviews. There's even one video where his finger was dislocated so he put it in back in and says I ain't got time to bleed.

I don't think his career ever ascended. Every movie he's been in has been shlock and he doesn't exactly elevate the material like Arnold Swarzenegger would. He has charisma but it's not movie charisma.

Didn't this guy have his nipples resized or something? He had tit surgery.

Well I can't really recall many, or any, action movies in recent times which stood out because of a particular actor. Don't know if all action stars suck at that or it comes down to shit writing, or both.

Maybe the action stars don't quite live up to the previous generations and the writing was shitty at least for the movies from the early 2000's. Though I think Chris Pratt could be a legit action star.

why is he called Black Adam when he's white in the comics?

his suit is black

He was Egyptian. Are egyptians white now?

looks pretty white to me

you must be a nigger

I wonder how small his dick is after decades of steroid use.

Haha what? Were they too pointy?

Shit, I thought you were saying they were making a Kazaam movie because I could definitely see the Rock playing the role. He was a tooth fairy before after all.

Bitch tits from all the roid you moron.