CUCK SALT THREAD

CUCK SALT THREAD
archive.is/HD3rj
This salty cuck over at huffpo is now bemoaning the loss of all those horrid social constructs like "honor", decency,"morality", " common sense", and "civic virtue" as the reasons why DJ EMPEROR TRUMP is going to win.
Gee, maybe (((THEY))) shouldn't have destroyed the fabric of the nation? After all, nobody in the 1950's would have ever voted for Trump!
In the final moments, will they realize they brought this on themselves?

Post your liberal salt here.

You know what pisses me off about it? Been screaming that all along, but who would listen? Now some huffing faggot thinks he just came up with it, and everyone's supposed to praise him for how smart he is or something? WTF?

Nigga wat? He would have been considered too soft in the 1950's.

It's true though that Trump is the next POTUS because people can no longer tolerate how much kikes have eroded society, whether they realize kikes are behind it or not. They're voting for a return to honor, decency, morality, common sense, and civic virtue. They want them back.

They know damn welll that they are the evil ones in the face of all that is good and holy. They will realise nothing more than their defeat, when it arrives.

What the fuck is this kid talking about? "Trump will win because people nowadays has no honor"? What?

Voting Trump is to have honor. Honor in ones own nation. Honor over your heritage, and wanting to protect it.

Sometimes it seriously hurts my brain trying to understand the arguments leftist comes up with. Back in the day, when someone said something stupid you just replied, thats stupid shut the fuck up.

What happened? Why do we have to give smart answers on stupid questions?

Because he wasn't needed? You don't call the exterminator when your house is bug-free.

Might be a good idea to go back to those replies.

I find "you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded" more effective at lefties than a cohesive argument

I get that these guys are just deliberate shills, but even on the level that they're trying to spread propaganda, this is still immensely retarded. He is literally taking the conservative stance.

Holy fuck what is this guy on?

Turnout has gone way up because of Trump.

Yeah sure, millions of people are voting Trump just as a joke. No way in hell they could possibly have a problem with the fact millions of spics flood the country and act like they own it while breaking the fucking law.

This kind of patronising "if you're not 100% like me, have a fancy education, and hip with progressiveness then you're a retarded idiot who is ruining the universe" attitude is exactly why they're losing vast chunks of the electorate, how are they still managing to not understand that?

Wanna show a bitch how wrong they are?

Kikes can't survive in honor cultures so any bemoaning about the loss of honor from the hooked nosed weasels is bullshit.

top irony, considering Berniebros are rioting and Hillary still gets more delegates than him

SHUT IT DOWN

I SMELL A FAGGOT

Hoo boy leftist burgers really have no idea, do they?

Try millions. And each one of them on average murdering at least one inhabitant of the country they migrate to. With a high probability of the girl holding up that sign belonging to the people they murder, because the same people that campaign for letting in kebabs and dindus usually also spend time catering to them and eventually dying because of it.

If you look at the numbers, that kike guest on bald anarchist cult guy's radio show wasn't kidding or exaggerating when he said 'they kinda wanna kill the people they migrate to'

leftist faggots would trade any successful white male for 10k shitskins. unsuccessful whites are at a 1k exchange rate.

they interact with niggers, etc are on liberal college campuses and gentrified neighborhoods. their most rewarding experiences are with "low information" Burgers who remind them of their own privilege.

A majority of politicians openly called black people "Niggers". Trump wouldn't look radical to anyone.

I want this meme to die.

Jimmy Carter banned all immigration from Iran. FDR rounded up all the Japanese. Carter and JFK were on the "anti-semitic" America First Cttee during the Wars.

Nothing Trump is doing or saying is actually that radical. These faggots are just squealing bc they've had 8 yrs of King Nigger and are scared to death they'll lose all three branches of government. If that happens, the reckoning will come down hopefully

Signalling their superiority is an addiction for them, like heroin or meth.

tl;dr