Kariman Abuljadayel from Saudi Arabia competed in the 100m sprint in the Rio Olympics, finishing dead last

Kariman Abuljadayel from Saudi Arabia competed in the 100m sprint in the Rio Olympics, finishing dead last.
She's too fat to run and frankly she's only there because Saudi Arabia was forced to put in female athletes to evade a ban.
Still…anybody notice that she's kinda HOT?

She has a face like a brick.

black filthy frank with even less talent

kek, this shit reminds me of christina crockett where she unknowingly serves arabian libido.

of course she's hot, she's wearing a black hijab.

masculine jawline. ok tits. guaranteed to put on (and keep on forever after) 100lbs per pregnancy. hairy as fuck.

ey b0ss

can i habe de sharia pls?

She wasn't able to run properly, because she wasn't running on sand covered with burning oil.

this.

spoke with a Syrian guy, a real life 'refugee'. he seems a cool person,educated, speaks English, sense of humour and perspective.

he said that women in Syria aren't fit, they just don't exercise, it isn't in the culture.
he was comparing them to the local girls.

now, while he's cool, I don't want him staying in Europe, or any of his kind.

how can you tell? would you even know the difference if i wore that ninja dress

NO

Sandniggress and niggress in general are also dead last in my want list

I thought women aren't allowed to do sports because it can rupture the hymen

Might as well run with an open umbrella. Can't run with that much air resistant.

She looks like a muslim Mila Kunis

No, she doesn't. She doesn't at all.

Filthy Frank is black though. At least he says he is

Look more like a muslim Kim Kardashian.

I'd say Mila Kunis looks like a muslim Mila Kunis

I want to stick my dick in Mila Kunis. Especially Mila Kunis in Season 1 of That 70's show.

Oy vey