Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returned to television last week for its mid-season premiere...

bleedingcool.com/2017/01/18/watch-marvels-agents-s-h-e-l-d-last-night-may-one/#pq=6DZNkW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bennet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get out

This isn't really anything revealing. Everyone ignores the agents stuff in favor of the netflix marvel shows.

I would throw her into the floor, rip her clothes off and user her body as a masturbation tool.

DELETE THIS FEMINISM AND MARVEL ARE BEST

BEST!

omg

why do dumb network execs try to kill every show this genius makes

What's even going on with this show anymore? I gave it longer than I should have and gave up on it after Static Shock sudoku'd.

the first half of the season was about the darkhold and ghost rider. the second half has been about a rogue AI who went rogue cause she read the darkhold but really it's the scientist who made her playing everyone like a fool or something I think.

i actually liked the first half personally, but yeah i don't know why I watch it anymore. guilty pleasure i guess, like Criminal Minds.

The show is fucking awful and it will continue to be bad as long as they refuse to kill Daisy, also Whedon's writing style is so overused.
I also can't stand the photography on this show, it looks like a generic tv show instead of looking like something that is part of a series of movies.

Well look at The West Wing, BSG (remake), SGU, the CSI franchise, Deadwood, Rome, The Shield, Hannibal etc. you may or may not like these shows but at least they had something that highlighted them from the rest of the shows that are/were produced every year.
…but then I shouldn't expect a high quality production when we're talking about a show created by Whedon, the same guy who decided to film the Avengers movie in 16:9

Wow, boring TV doesn't get ratings, WHODATHUNK?

i thought the user was making fun of you for calling it photography instead of cinematography, but a cinematographer's job is just being director/overseer of a film's photography so idk.

I never knew it was back on honestly. Also Cuck Whedon is overrated.

oh ok, yeah I meant cinematography

i know the shows shit but i keep watching for shots of that ass

POST YFW 2017 IS THE YEAR CAPESHIT DIES

Joss Whedon is making it, that's a given.

Whoa, whoa. It's Joss Whedon's brother, and Joss Whedon's brother's wife that have creative control, user.

He was raised by the batshit lesbians too, right?

that's sky, or whatever her current name is, right?

fuck, i already came but am seriously considering round two.

Get out, Holla Forumsck gobbler!

No, you got it right the first time, the other user is a retard.

Joss Whedon has a brother? I wonder which one is the most beta of the two.

going by their wikipedia pages (sensitive joss has two brothers in hollywood btw), joss is still the most beta of the three.

Should ABC just give this up?

hi goon.

Does anyone get blacked in this?
BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC

Well no fucking shit, the people in charge are airing the shows at different times on different dates as opposed to when it launched where it was all shown globally on the same date. For a lot of places Season 4 hasn't even started yet cause whoever was making it decided to change how they showed it.

Nah. He probably just went college.

Well seeing as the brother is best known for playing second fiddle to Whedon himself, probably the brother if you can believe that

Oh so that explains why it felt like the Avengers movie looked like a tv show.

They call her Daisy now but yeah her ass is nice.

Who is she?

Chloe Bennet en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bennet

Yep plus Agent May the actress is terrible, she almost singlehandedly destroyed SGU.

She played us like a damn fiddle!

OP no one cares about your gay show. We're just shitting on the movies and whedon.

WANG'D

CHANG'D

FLIPPITY FLOOP BLACKED

WE WUZ CHINGZ

Wrong pic.

Though you boys could still try out that number.