NEW DOCUMENTARY DEMONIZING TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS TERRORISTS FOR BEING PREPARED FOR A MUSLIM UPRISING

NEW DOCUMENTARY DEMONIZING TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS TERRORISTS FOR BEING PREPARED FOR A MUSLIM UPRISING.

BLACKS AND MUSLIMS ARE POTRAYED AS INNOCENT VICTIMS. PLS DOWNVOTE THIS PROPAGANDA.

youtube.com/watch?v=4c7AWS4Bc-M

Other urls found in this thread:

zipatlas.com/us/fl/city-comparison/percentage-white-population.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a way to make a script that will mass-downvote a certain video? We should attack stuff like this more.

I love the guy sipping on his camel pack inna woods telling the shitskin cunt "don't fuck with white people"

Youtube detects this kind of thing and subtracts it from the total. Don't bother unless you intend to make hundreds of accounts. If you want to be active on videos like this make yourself heard in the comments section, make it known that we are out there and we won't tolerate propaganda like this. Counter the childish arguments these morons make because, as you know, we are better than them.

These comments make me want to vomit. According to the leftist these people are the kind of terrorists we need to watch out for, not the ones who have raped a million children throughout Europe, not the ones who have killed hundreds in massacres like what occurred in France, not the "refugees" who smuggle assault rifles into asylums, etc, etc. ISIS has a manifesto that outlines the conquer of europe, these Texans want to protect their family and their people. Remember guys we're the uneducated ones.

Excellent dubs

The best part? The world is in such a crazy state right now that what ever direction America travels most of Europe will follow.

Keep downvoting and commenting, lads. We can't let these cunts keep getting away with this. If you downvote and upvote fellow right winger comments other right wingers won't be afraid to step up and have their opinions heard. Right now the comment section is filled with dindus and Muslims; see the top comments.

@ 4:30

here's the shooter they're portraying as a white supremacist

Fucking right!

Goddamn that comment section is cancer.

All these non-whites without a sliver of tactical training but yet they harp the loudest.

If this boiling point ever spills over they will be eradicated in a month tops.

bump

That's pretty much true. Although Muslim uprising would be a smokescreen. People are preparing for the breakdown of government and racial clashes. Every-single-prepper is fooling no one if they are saying, "I'm just getting ready to safeguard my shit if an economic collapse happens. Just sit in my cave and ride it out."

People know what they're protecting themselves against if the economy fucking tanks. All you have to do is study California and you have a prime example, and that was without a collapse of the system. Not only that but things are far worse everywhere now than it was in the 80's or 90's in California, and hell you can go back to the 60's.

Millions of whites in the "conspiracy" or "libertarian" world, and even your basic bitch "conservative" are armed to the teeth for one reason and one reason only. They'll never admit it, but NWO, UN troops, Police state, etc. is just them virtue signaling.

Fucking this. And all of those people who run "zombie outbreak drills" are doing the same thing. They know the demographics.

Try getting into an honest or quasi honest debate with a leftist. I've done it quite a few times each with a specific plan for how I want the conversation to go. It is truly remarkable how if you treat it like an experiment and apply a bit of scientific method to it they will follow your carrot where ever you dangle it. I wish I had the screen caps on my phone but here are a few examples:

The goal I had for this one was to get her to state that killing a cat was worse than aborting a baby. All I said was 'man Brits turned into such sissies'. You would a thought I was screaming nigger in Harlem the way the sjws went bananas for my bait. I went on and on about the Muslim shits raping all those British children. Then they started going on about abortion so I said 'the people that defend abortion are the same people who get their panties in a twist if someone kills a nuisance cat.'

Oy gevalt you'd have thought I wallpapered the interior of my house with the carcasses of all the cats I've killed.

So mission accomplished. I then decided to try to get them to at least acknowledge that 1000's of British children were raped by Muslims. And I discovered something…

They are either actually incapable of touching that subject or willingly won't even acknowledge that it came up. They don't say 'it isn't true' or even 'it doesn't matter' … They ignore it. If you type "What do you think about the thousands of children that were raped by Muslims in Britain?" They won't respond to your post at all. But if you add a second sentence or even just a word following the Muslim rape question like "Also, what is your biggest concern about trump?". Or anything like that they will only address that sentence.

After I noticed that peculiar behavior I repeated the test, numerous times… They have either been conditioned to not read those words, somehow their brain physically can not read them, or it causes such cognitive dissonance that they short circuit leave the question alone.

I haven't found any other topic that they won't respond to with at least heavy amounts of salt.

But seriously don't hurt kitties

Trump supporters? They can be seen waving Cruz signs.

Was that imam she interviewed white?

Tbh I think this doc is good for us. It shows whites standing up for themselves while the black panthers and nation of Islam threatening them for arranging an armed protest. All you faggots talk about is the RaHoWa but a vid coming out showing that theere are whites out there that are willing to fight for their existence and you want to shut it down.

I say let it spread. Let them know that we are unafraid. Why contain it?

They definitely acknowledge that muslims raped tons of kids in Britain, at least on a subconscious level, but to address the problem would, like you said, go so heavily against their conditioning that even their normal capacity for double-think would overload. The solution? Ignore the relevancy of the situation and attempt to change the subject.

Wait, can you explain how this went? I'm being a retarded nigger right now because it's 1 AM and I want to bathe in salt.

this
the chimpouts of the past couple years greatly solidified this and brought in many new people
there's nothing like seeing niggers just being themselves to turn your average moderate or even lefty cuck into a full blown shitlord

Ya know what would be nice.. A vidya and I don't even play vidya anymore set in a generic town during collapse you get 10 minutes to prepare and then the shitskin hordes start pouring in.
It really shouldn't be hard to make an ai that accurately simulates nigger behavior.

Not even just for the fun factor of such game, a simulator like that would be decent at allowing people who haven't served in the military learn some slapdash tactics for dealing with a nigger horde

Notice how all the Muslims they interviewed were good looking/well dressed/well mannered? Even the fucking Imam they interviewed was a white looking guy while the right wingers were scruffy looking (no offense). This is propaganda at its finest. But do we expect from Al-Jazeera? It's literally Sunni propaganda.

TIME TO DROP SOME REDPILLS, BOYS

Left4Dead and I think one Resident Evil game had you shoot a bunch of blacks.

Funny how whites are demonized and yet everybody wants to be as light skinned as they can or hold light skin in high regard.

As someone living in Europe all I can say is…

ALL THAT FREEDOM

In Europe our government pins us down while Muslims beat us and then makes us apologize to them for hurting their hoofs with our faces.

Being able to defend yourself must feel amazing.

Don't worry, Trump will supply you with guys in the event of a civil war

guns*

Success breeds envy, The unobtainable is always meet with contempt.

Trump will no doubt have a positive effect on Europe. He can’t take office soon enough, we are dyeing over here.

For the sake of brevity I summarized but that is exactly how it went. BTW this crazy bitch is my sister inlaw thank god my wife is redpilled

Family dinners must suck for you, user. I'm sorry to hear that.

Yea and those were fun but not realistic as far as nigger hordes go.

I'm talking like a legit military simulation of a small group defending an area from niggers that have gone feral and are roving around in mobs that behave like armed rioting niggers or Somali tier rape and pillage hordes or a combination of the two.

There's gotta be a game out there that will work… The only one I can think of that comes close to this is Delta Force 3. It had a pretty decent map creator that I used to set up a pretty large town in and have several hundred niggers spawn armed with the worst guns in the game and accuracy turned all the way down. It comes close but not quite what I'm talking about.

Nope. I asked my wife out in June and in September I said "I'm moving to Florida, come with me".

I'm 1260 miles away from that lunatic.

There should be a game where you're a cop in apartheid South Africa or are a solider somewhere in the world during the Cold War, fighting against communist guerillas.

How white is Florida? My state is great but if I was to move I nee to know the whitest yet not-liberal areas.

Nice trips.

Check this out.

zipatlas.com/us/fl/city-comparison/percentage-white-population.htm

Could always make your own; there's so many programs that allow you to make your own 3D games at this point the only thing stopping you is yourself.

These guys are pretty based.

No.

The mind of an (((Idiot))) constantly looks for the tiniest avenue for an escape.

You made the mistake of giving her an avenue to which to escape.

They love to virtue signal and claim to "love" yet will over look entire genocides if you were to even mention harm to a {metaphorical being} in your case a cat.

Don't reason with a idiot

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine

You either
(A) Bash the living fuck out of the "Idiot" individual your trying to convince.
(B) Speak the "language" of person, In the case of a (((retard))) it would be simple concepts like feelings.

Personally i much like the idea of the former

Actually, I think the documentary was actually unbiased and didn't paint trump/white supporters as terrorists. But I do think the dindus in the comment section demonize whites as terrorists.

Nice! Thanks!

I just insult them and pick apart their arguments, hoping that they get triggered.

I've noticed this in real life too. Every time I bring it up people just brush past it, ignore it, or outright deny. It must be hard for these people to see the fnord.

I'm seeing a lot more right wing comments. Pic related. Keep up the good work, faggots.

So true. Plus I agree with you choosing (A).

He will. Hillary and Obama's foreign policy have been a completely disaster for us.

Eh. There's an infestation problem.. Its not the type of place you'd send your kid to public school unless you lived in one of the wealthy areas. Every town has two areas 'nice place to raise a family' and 'roll up your window, hunny' and they are often only separated by several blocks. I grew up on long island, it was very white where I lived.. Out of 2000 kids my graduating class had maybe 10 niggers. All that has changed since onigger got into office. But back then most of the neighborhoods were honest blue collar middle class, worst crime is teenagers destroying a Christmas display. And the there were only a couple of bad areas, they were their own cities, the niggers rarely left those areas and you had no reason to go near one unless you had to go to court.

I live in Brevard county.. Its not terrible but the sheer amount of niggers and spics not far from my neighborhood and the fact that the majority of them are as feral as the niggers in bedstuy, brooklyn keeps me up at night. Florida is a very nice state to live but you need to do your homework on the town you are looking at. Like serious homework. I picked my town because the nigger population was reasonable, housing was priced just about right, it is in a good location, massive amounts of computer tech and aerospace companies were relocating here and the biggest development firm in the world opened up shop and there are massive plans on building the area up. Hell my property value increased by 57% since last year alone. but the niggers seem to be multiplying at an astonishing rate

I'll have to do my research then. The state I'm in is very white and there are plenty of awesome rural areas to live in, but I've felt adventurous at times and wanted to try Kentucky or Arizona, both of which I heard have a good white population and are fairly conservative, along with a love of guns. I might just stay in my state and move west though.

I have a lib cousin I debate all of the time on Facebook. He disappears as soon as I make him hit a mental wall. Then there was another time I was discussing the refugee issue with someone else and some random cunt I didn't know jumped in virtue signaling all over the place. She immediately deleted her post after I schooled her and finished my response by calling her a pedophile apologist.

Caught that shit too. Its hilarious.

purging muslims wont be hard. dealing with the zog will be especially if some bullshit occurs and trump gets fucked out of office.

checked

Disgusting.

Eurasian cultures favor light skin as a sign of status and / or attractiveness. SJWs try to frame this as an aftermath of colonialism but of course that's garbage.

multiple teams of them, all with multinational origins across several conteninents

but no, these white people are crazy

The island coons (Haitians, Dominicans and Cubans) keep flooding into the state. Then you have that whole ghetto culture that is spread like a plague everywhere.

I hate how Africanized society has become. Makes me sick.

I'd be more worried about a beaner uprising, especially in Texas.

Why not both?

Vaguely related but you can do the exact same thing with Mao.

Point out how he's thought to have starved between 30-40 million by 1962 (right during Vietnam) and you get blank stares or even chuckles, cause we all know Mao had the "right ideas" and was just some harmless, quirky old uncle!

Either it just outright doesn't register in their minds, or there's some pre-programmed "no big deal, not real communism" type response.

Possible but I just think a Mexican uprising is much, much more likely for obvious reasons.

This.
The kicker that slightly rustled my jimmies is that the guy who started the whole conversation is in the Army. He was the one that brought it up and then when I started talking about this stuff, he switched the subject. He's the lind of soldier who I assume wouldn't help the citizens but help his masters in the event of any sort of happening.

Former libcuck here. I can explain.

When you're a leftist good goy you KNOW with absolute conviction that you're right about everything. When you encounter something you can't argue against it doesn't register in your mind that perhaps it's a fact and you need to re-evaluate your point of view.

You regard it as being completely wrong and think the issue is simply that you lack the argumentative skills and/or in-depth knowledge on the subject to debunk it. So you get flustered and try to avoid it.

Being a leftist continually ties your mind in fucking knots. But once you accept the truth things get so much easier. The mental gymnastics stop.

We need to euthanise schizophrenic faggots like you

The kebab are more dangerous. They actually are organized in one goal and that is snackbar. The beaners are more scattered until you talk about sending them back home.

So why don't these people go and look up the Rotherham cases and decide for themselves instead of waiting for someone to tell them something that fits their narrative? What the fuck happened to critical thinking?

Why do the thinking when you can leave that up to le funny Current Year Man and his comrades in the media?

My point is normal people shouldn't be functioning like cattle. Then again there's a reason I haven't watched tv properly in years.

It is a damn shame when you realize what people are nowadays. The human brain is an incredible thing and they don't use it. It is sickening when you see how broken your fellow man has become. Talmudvision, the education system, and social media has turned most people into cattle.

I don't think you understand, nigger.

Why would they need to look shit up when they already "know" their opinion is 100% correct? There's no need for critical thinking when you're right.

Wish I could change the gay music in the backround

I'm prior military. Let me give you some insight that most civilians don't understand about military personnel. When civilians in this country talk of veterans or the military in general they either go full jingoist or full much welfare queen babykillers. Its not so cut and dry. There are two general types of military personnel, grunts and pogs. They may be in the same military but these two categories might as well be the difference between a wallstreet banker and an oilrig worker. Their training, the way their daily work environment is conducted, the types of stresses they have, and the way their leadership interacts with them is entirely different.

Here is a synopsis of how they differ:

I wind up typing this out all the time so please screen cap it for future posting.

>Many of the jobs are lousy with women and niggers so everyone is so diverse and no matter how poorly the niggers behave they are part of the family. The women are constantly moaning, pregnant or both. being a pog is really 100% like working in any civilian job

1/2

>then one day a month you get to go to one of the main bases for an hour because your unit needs to pick up more ammo or one of the trucks needs repair, sometime the LT will let you go resupply on a couple cartons of smokes and a couple logs of dip. And you get to see all the pogs walking around enjoying their vacation browsing the wares at the fucking department store hmm should I buy a mountain bike or a new laptop, oh lets go play xbox at the mwr.. But first lets get queued on the line to get into the coffee shop and order a mother fucking frapaccino. BTW any money you send to the USO goes to these faggots living the dream, not the actual guys fighting. Only time I saw the inside of an mwr was in Kuwait when we were doing our acclimatization week.

Now I'm sure with this information you can deduce what types of people go for jobs in either category. Now what job does your friend do?

Awesome haha!

I'd say the same of beaners, do Aztlan or La Raza ring a bell?

And beaners are most certainly far more aggressive and violent than kebabs.

Under these new EU video laws, this would not be considered hate speech, ironically.

eh beaners are more into criminal activities. The crimes themselves show lack of restraint but they still keep to drug deals and gang fights.

With muslims you have the added detriment of having radicalized moderates. And if they feel threatened they will go full kike and start defending each other since its another supremacist garbage religion.

Jesus…

Critical theory happened to critical thinking

I like how he looks at her like "Are you fucking retarded?"

Not sure what you're trying to tell me exactly.

Do you deny that beaners are far more violent and aggressive than kebabs?

Do you deny that beaners are politically organized and want to take parts of the US they deem to be "theirs"?

Yuri Bezmenov talks about the demoralization process in this interview and the end result is essentially what you're talking about.

Anyone who hasn't seen it should take the time to watch, it's only a little over an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

here you go. caped

HOLY SHIT THAT EXAMPLE OF "RADICAL" ATTACKING AN ARAB SHOP

See 4:31, look what he is wearing at his head. It's a fucking kike, wearing yarmulke.