I made this picture today featuring my and my friend's OCs. rate and comment goyims

I made this picture today featuring my and my friend's OCs. rate and comment goyims.

Kill yourself

it wasnt even ironically funny?
damn, i wont be back

Not bad for MS Paint.

not mspain't. pixlr online image editor, with a 10 dollar low battery mouse from walmart, otherwise i couldn't ave done the layering. only regret is i don't have illustrator, i'm pretty good with that shit

Mediocre 5.6314/10

thats all i can hope for, this is my first time trying to use a non vector editor for something like this.
thanks for the support tbh

i actually forgot to color in some of the shit after i flattened it. rip.

Well, at least it's not Sonic.

it is just about as autistic tbh, but i must admit that sci fantasy dnd is my favorite thing ever. (but my nigger friends can only use pathfinder)
sorry you didnt get dubs friend.

Just do shadowrun, you fucking nerd

they only know pathfinder. they dont even know how grappling and ac works tbh. if shadow run isnt pathfinder easy, it aint going to happen. but seriously goblins with high tech equipment expands dong.

What the fuck user, why are you playing pathfinder with retards?

the dm is a friend of mine and he was like ayo we dnd, and he just explained the session and it was neat sounding, i just assumed they knew what they were doing. i get a r20 invite open it and get a blank pathfinder page. we started up and we rolled dex for player activity order. things were def explained that day, but i dont feel like explaining 3.5 to people who dont know how armor or base hp works in pathfinder . . .

and it is homebrewed . . .

holy shit didn't mean pathfinder. meant dungeon world.
pathfinder is what i used in my session to try to teach them better rpg systems, and it failed.

why user why

They are for tabletop use. I didn't know, which sounded more autistic. Plus I had 3 hours free time.