Logan Trailer

loli of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/mang0ld/status/823536428604760064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the future you chose.

Since when do Wolverine and X-23 have super strength?

It's okay as long as they're cute and sexy tbh.

Until they grow up, dye their hair pink and become feminist cunts with nigger bfs.

Logan always had a little bit. He hauls around like 500 pounds of skeletal system with every movement much less the hopping around kung fu shit.

CYCLOPS IS BETTER

Looks too comedic.

I don't care for mini she.

X-23 has been around for a while but she was better as jailbait in spandex.

This.

What world am I living in?

poor word has been battered to death by retards

Wolverine's fought the Hulk before

Looks like another fun wolverine tearing everyone a new asshole movie.
She's a miniature wolverine. No shit she's gonna fuck everyone's shit up
A bloo bloo bloo. Some added blood isn't that big of a deal. Wolverine goes on killing sprees all the time in the movies.

Hold that tongue, sir. Don't you know Holla Forums is a right-wing Christian site? We don't like gore here, we prefer cuckolding like Joseph.

Was Joseph the original cuck?

Gilgamesh was cucking so many fools that the gods had to make him a friend to occupy his time so he would lay off of the serial cucking of his subjects. Learn to ancient literature pleb.

So what is this? The loliverine?

Oh cool, more kike propaganda shit.
PASS

Yeah, remember how badass Wolverine was when he was that age? Oh, wait…
X-23 is a shit character in the comics and in this movie.

wtf i hate jews now!
I loved this scene unironically. fuck the Holla Forumsacks

Wouldn't be able to redeem humanity by creating a totally separate version. God also didn't have sex with Mary you pervert.

Nigga can get deadly when he gets in adrenaline mode

Daily reminder this is Holla Forumss he tactic since truthseeker butt flustered them

A surprise stabbing is not the same thing as what the trailer shows.

Holla Forums's tactic is to point out the obvious? That doesn't sound like them.

It is so unlike them it might just work!

Nah to enter a thread and say "BLACK, NO THANKS" they're inverting Dunkaccino. It's "DON'T MIND IF I DON'T" kinda cute

Lauren has the adamantium skeleton and the increased agility/strength along with the regenerative powers of wolverine which he's had since birth minus the adamantium skeleton.

In reality she should barely be able to move with that skeleton.

choose one and only one

choose one and only one

Gee it's almost like a full grown man would die from the adamantium poisoning as well without any mutant powers either.

you are going to some odd lengths to argue in favor of X-23 there

Are you so retarded you can't picture a deadly feral mutant girl existing in a mutant universe?

Nigger I'm just telling your dense ass that it's a fictional setting with super powered beings.
It's not somehow mind boggling for a little girl like X-23 in the movie.

Okay, thanks for informing us that you are a shill.

well this is the one wolverine movie I have no desire to see, old wolverine getting prepped for replacing by a stronk womyn.

Stronk teenage girl.

So it is super serious and sad or fun action romp?

It is serious and sad, but with heavy suspension of disbelief, especially when it comes to the badass girl mutant.

If not for Deadpool, this would have been titled Wolverine: Logan

Is this like Mad Max Furiosa Jr? Gives me that sort of vibe.

Of course, wolverine being in the movie is just to add context. This is an X-23 movie.

Mutants in the comics only had their powers manifest at Puberty. But maybe shes like one of these.

Daddy Daughter bonding movie with psycho killers?

Get out, Holla Forumsck gobbler.

How do you do it?

DOES x-23 GET BLACKED

leave

Why?

Everything is better when you turn it into a cute little girl though. Pic related: a Philosophy book that features philosophers as little girls.

I'm not really into the idea of taking Jackman away, he was a great wolverine, but I understand that he just wants it to stop. But the trailer doesn't make it seem that bad, at least it was just a feral loli and not a 20-something, whedon-quipping tumblr dyke.

Quicksilver cameo?

underrated post

Why is AKB48 on the cover? Also, is there an english translation of it?

Shut the fuck up weeb

>>>Holla Forums

im just going to Holla Forums harder tbh

shame about x23, old man logan would be pretty nice

she isnt even cute or anything, total uggo

not even same actor

Something about the look on his face makes me laugh.

Nope. If it makes you feel better though, Storm does.

Why does the second trailer always kill the hype?
COME FUCKING ON, the first trailer was tear-inducing, this one is cringe inducing)
LOL

Well it's popular to to do re-shoots nowadays.
So yes, it'll be shit.

Don't be a hipster nigger. X-men films except X-3,origins and apocalypse have all been amazing

Wait it's not set in the apocalyptic future?

They averted that in days of future past. No sentinels hunting down mutants. They're casually dying off.

Huh it's releasing on the same day as the nintendo switch

Holy shit.

I don't get it. Is this another contraian meme like the prequels posting?

Shit, Patrick Stewart is getting a real bad case of old man voice.

Different guy, but I've hated every single X-Men movie to date and I can explain in painstaking detail how they got absolutely everything wrong. In the entire series, only two casting choices were correct. Every single trait, character, design and storyline was completely butchered.

The only one I halfway liked was Deadpool, and that was purely in a "I can't believe they actually made this, and it's actually pretty accurate to the comic, and it completely feels like I'm watching a random issue of it adapted to the screen." I don't think it would hold up on repeat viewings, but it's the only film in the entire series that showed any affection for the source material.

Every other film was basically "Which characters are most marketable?" "Which characters most closely fit my LGBT and race relations bullshit?" and worst "We need a random mutant for this scene, just google one of those autistic wikis and grab whoever has a cool sounding name, we'll toss them in regardless of how little sense it makes."

So meta

Which two?

Xavier and Beast.

Aaaaand you outted yourself as a faggot

You're not providing a counterargument. It's not that it's not 100% accurate, it's that it's not even 10% accurate.

There's no point in adapting something if you don't care at all about the source material, and if your only argument is "You're a faggot if you don't like it!" then bitch, you already fucking lost the argument.

That makes it loads better by default

Which specific elements are retarded? You're continuing not to make an argument. Why even reply if you can't defend it at all?

This tbh. Who cares if it's not a scene for scene remake of the comics? Watchmen did that and it's a terrible movie.
Nolan trilogy didn't follow the comics faithfully either. The x-men and nolan films were their own thing that are praised and loved by millions of people.

Friend, have you taken this test? rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

People who actually liked the source material.

If you think that movie was a scene for scene remake, you've never read Watchmen. There's a ton of action scenes that weren't in the comic, the ending is changed completely, in the comic it's a giant squid monster, rather than a reactor exploding and being blamed on Manhattan. The Nolan trilogy has one universally loved movie, and two mediocre ones. Everyone loved the interpretation of The Joker because it was a great performance. Begins got a lukewarm reception because the action was poorly filmed and the villains were barely existent. Banefilm was pure trash.

Appeal to popularity fallacy.

Agreed. It's funny the only retards that get buttmad about the movies are comictards who latch onto a dying medium and industry.

Get a life

Found the redditor!

I didn't say loved, more like respected. A lot of the dialog was awful, I didn't find it funny, but it genuinely felt like the comic put on screen. I have to admire it for how accurate to the comic it was.

The others are just so much worse, and also you'll never get your ten bux back, goon.

There's like… six different reasons this post doesn't make any sense.

I wonder why he loves SJW comics so much?
Is that why he doesn't like the films?

They're not pozzed enough for the tumblr whale?

twitter.com/mang0ld/status/823536428604760064

x-23 nude shots confirmed?

You're not even trying, goon.

Only for the German Release.

Regenerating loli hymen

I get the feeling that's somewhat intentional

Go punch a real woman

The kid just going to come off as annoying throughout the whole film, not because her acting's bad, but because her entire point in the movie is to be an annoying little prick. Her whole character's purpose is going to be a brat who doesn't listen and spurg out fucking everything up, then at the end of the movie there'll be an emotion moment between her and wolverine, some "yur like da child I never had" bull.

I dunno, she's just socially inept with other people but seems to be fangirl of wolverine and the x-men. She'll probably be quiet except screaming when she's going on a murder spree.

Red band with cursing in front of children

If she is a female clone of wolverine, why doesn't she have three claws naturally like he does? Why does she have claws in her feet while he doesn't?

Cause girls don't have one between the two

What does this thread have to do with mgtow?