Anyone else notice how after THIS was published there have been a lot more pedo threads and "casual discussion of CP"

Anyone else notice how after THIS was published there have been a lot more pedo threads and "casual discussion of CP"

Other urls found in this thread:

happypuppies.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FBI is such a try hard.

Holla Forums ftw

"hush now, we're all friends here after-all, you can tell me anything user."

as long as you faggots keep your mouths shut about happypuppies.net/
please.

TOO TROLLY FOR YOU

many tank u my friend

dude wtf i just ate
seriously fam?

here you go - something to ease your butthurt

the newfags are already here

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

where did you get those

Not sure. Found in my folder along with these.

For once I'm okay with this.
Pedos are the canaries in the mines of censorship, it also proves Holla Forums's invasion of the past year is finally stepping back.

Most of the pedo threads are just trolls.
We also need newfriends, newfags will be annoyed at the board speed and will go to 4chan, cucks will soon discover tumblr and literal retards will find reddit.

But they were already kicked out, and I doubt they'll come back now that Libreĉhan is a thing since they're already settled at that IB. At most, this site is gonna get some stragglers that aren't aware of librechan's existence or think it's a honeypot, but that's about it. "Most of the pedo threads are just trolls." is a statement I don't see changing here soon. for better or worse

Librechan is just the latest FOTM IB. It won't last very long.

I used to dislike 8chinz insulting the media until the media insulted us. It was like "who cares" until they slapped our logo into their shitty magazine that trendy people read with lies. No, we're too good for normie manipulation tactics. Doxing is too good for whatever nigger wrote this article. I'm not directly encouraging anything, but do whatever the fuck you want to the FUCCBOI if you find out who they are.

InkBunny? InkBunny now confirmed pedo site..

neither will Holla Forums at this point, right now all Holla Forums is good for is Holla Forums and all librechan is good for is /hebe/ and its not about to get better for either.

imageboard you fucking newfag

True, but there's also neogaf and reddit

Not to mention all the "I was molested as a kid but it's ok because I enjoyed it lol" threads

Didn't this place have one of those not long ago?
Did it died?

What does this mean?