thepiratebay.org/search/ABDreams/0/99/0
exhentai.org/g/883146/e638bf768a/
mega.nz/#F!HQY2jCBZ!mv8fL43k03pMs8_rrn1fRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proceed to kys.

No

B-but babbys can't maek sammich

so you do nothing with your godhood then

Well… if there was any time left I probably would make myself a billionaire and forever young and so on…

But adult baby girls would be the major goal LOL

Not bad

Actually, I don't… Never played/watched Silent Hill…

I would bring you along.
You would get the normal silent hill tho, not the one I am going to make for myself.

But they already are.

I wish…

It would so freaking cool like.. changing their diapers, and dressing them and feeding them… :(

women are adult babies

this.

What a degenerate fetish.

smh

what is he on? he needs to be sterilized

Great CP!

post more rainbow nigger

The way you say almost look like you've never change your girlfriend messy diaper :( LOL

Does anyone here actually have an account to the site? Or does everyone just repost flickr pics?

Probably so, although, "Apple" (not computer company, "Apple" the girl who runs the abdreams.com - this diaper site) usually report everyone who copy their page images LOL

DMCA strikes everywhere

Yeah I checked the page out, although I only like her and rainbow
I got all my picks from some random flickr account that had a bunch of shit from her, like 10 albums with about 100 pics per album
Id pay for the subscription just so I can save some gud pics but its like 30 buck per month so no thanks I will keep fapping to the same 100 images for the rest of time

If you are interested, there's many torrents with almost all her content (it's 100 gb, give or take) including photos and videos.

thepiratebay.org/search/ABDreams/0/99/0

and what would u gain? A bunch of idiots wanting to be taken seriously, but when responsibility comes theyll do anything to not take it
nihil novi sub sole

Have you tried these? I dont want to get a virus because I want to see more pictures of a single girl with a fetish im not even really into

exhentai.org/g/883146/e638bf768a/
you're welcome

It was me who uploaded this (a few years ago LOL), I can garantie, there's no virus :)

Jesus fuck what are you lithuanian?
Anyways thanks I will try them

Brazilian, actually. Sorry for my shit english XD

I found out an old MEGA account with 500 photo-sets of the sit, if you are interested:

mega.nz/#F!HQY2jCBZ!mv8fL43k03pMs8_rrn1fRQ

Fuck i hate this shady shit with downloading, I trust you on this man, also are you still updating this? Im only fishing out some specific sets and deleting the rest

Got some more specific links?

So nothing changes?

They already wear diapers.

fuck off

Wouldn't that make them immortal, in a way?

Wow, I gotta look at this guy's channel more. I've only seen 2 or 3 videos of his.

I'd let pyramid head fuck me in the ass

50% of the population becomes utterly useless and requires round the clock care. Thanks user-God.

Implying that they aren't already useless…

Nothing has changed.

Oh, shit, thanks for reminding me. Can I add

Or is it too late to get that out of the way with god powers

Maybe I'm taking the "adult baby" concept too literally.. I used to work with profoundly retarded adults.. they have the mental age of an infant. They are not cute. You stuff food in them and change them until they die.

What to do with the other nine seconds….

Yeah the cutest part about adult baby seems to me is the fact that she actually wants your dick in the end not that youre basically raping someone who doesnt even understand the basic concept of sex
Im guessing anyway, not into it but im cautiously hopeful thats the hottest part about it for AB lovers

Well that and paired that they can act normal if needs be, not that you would need to talk to a baby about your financial income and that you have to file bankruptcy

It's a interesting point that you highlight. I mean… I think there's a difference between an adult with mental retardation (which usually let people with a horrible appearance)… and normal non-retarded infants.

The way imagine is like: "What happens if… I don't know a normal 2 years old baby girl switched bodies with 20 years old woman?"

Not sure if a 2 year human being would be classified as a baby, but anyway…

Yeah… good luck that that.
I have a different kind of pyramid head in mind

I HAVE NO WORRIES AS LONG AS EVERYONE IS MAD

>Those who dont live without basic hygiene, have to live in the lower parts of the worlds. Collapsed cities and sewage systems, constantly scowering for cloth or similar things to retain order through paper or clothwork, thus being called clothworkers by the higher society
Im thinking about this way too much
Was it at least a good story idea? Im high as balls so it might as well be gibberish

You are high as balls. Sounds like a fun thing to write, though, and I'm never against writing.

B-but what about muslims, Islamics and chinese??? Are you seriously going to let them live??

I also like your version, friendo.

very bad idea, FUCCBOI

I like yours too, but I would like my pyramid head to be comfy

Post moar AB I want to keep shitposting

I like your style, user