Jimmy Kimmel ghostwrites another book for Donald Trump, "Winners STILL Aren't Losers"

This is fucking great.

Best lines:

This was a snide jab attempt towards the don, especially towards the end when he gets the don to sign off on the whole thing. I'm certain he didn't let trump know the contents of the book but instead just told him to go along with it and in the end just say your own name it's all good fun! No the entire book is an insult you lout

>six million

Trump has a sense of humor. Notice he didn't get butthurt, unlike you apparently.

no shit. that's how talk-shows work, if kimmel sucked his dick the whole time it wouldn't have entertainment value.
trump played this shit like a pro.

Trump knows how to play the game.

If you want to talk about butthurt, how about the Weeknd and some other person boycotting the show because trump was on it.

Shows how dumb they are compared to trump. The only person hurt by not showing up for a major tv spot to perform on is yourself. You think don is going to throw away such an opportunity because a few jokes get made?

This one was a bit jabby, but still entertaining.
Good thing he can take it, too. I could only imagine what would happen if he pulled this with Hillary.

I LOVE HOW TRUMP ISN'T GETTING MAD

YOU CAN JUST TELL HES THINKING

YOURE GOING TO LOVE BEING A TV SHOW HOST WHEN IM PRESIDENT, YOU FUCKING BITCH

kek

that's a funny way to spell Holla Forums

Could you imagine Hillary ever being in this situation? Like, if the book didn't just kiss her ass for having a vagina, I mean?

No, of course not.

has the Weeknd ever made a single piece of music that wasn't utter fucking degenerate, gutter horseshit worthy only of the most decadent, hedonistic shit-tier intellect, subhuman listeners?

doesn't have the same ring to it as 'internet hate machine'

Jimmy Kimmel was always pretty based.

I don't think it's an insult. It's very Seuss-ish, so it's definitely full of little jabs at Trump, but it still accurately chronicles his bulldozing of the Republican primaries. At one point you see Trump mouth "it's true" after the part about going on TV and babbling for free airtime.

reminder, his wife is that degenerate kike sara silverman

it is nice watching these scrubs succumb to trump

There were a few soft jabs but for the most part this humanizes the God Emperor and makes him look better in the eyes of the normies.

Trump isn't autistic like you.

I like how the only person that understood the word suffrage was a man… of course…

Please clap.

sage
It was full of lies and you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself

The first book was better

Holy shit I've never seen anyone fail at reading a Dr. Seuss book out loud before.

I don't think you could lightly poke fun at hillary's crimes. They're too serious to be funny.

She'd probably interrupt Jimmy with another of her infamous coughing fits