Yfw a movie is going to be so fucking shit when you can't even make it past the trailer

This board smh

Transformers is a good movie series in terms of how fun it is. Movies are an art, and art is subjective; Transformers is the graphic novel of movies, you can't simply compare graphic novels to fine art.

Transformers is a great action film.
If you don't like explosions, Transformers was never really for you.

Michael, plz.

Tell us why they're bad, then.

How about you go into specifics instead of spouting buzzwords like a Commie?

I'm not even kidding. Why is it for every other medium people can have fun, but for movies everything has to be shot like your pretentious sundance hipster films?

The trailers to Transformers movies are always great but then the movies themselves are a big let down.

transforming fucking shits

said the king pleb as the wub wub filled his ears

If you want to watch these fucking movies fine but don't try to pretend that they're good.

Did Bumblebee died?

inB4 "muh Transformers movies are kino" meme

We're going to have to move on from the star wars prequels are good meme at some point. Transformers is the next inevitable step.

(((Hollywood)))

How dare you filthy goyim complain about Michael Bay's next blockbuster that will bring billions of dollars to the (((studio)))? Silly, silly shmendrick goy, shut up already and go to the theater and watch Transformers 4 or else you are a Redditor! I know you hate Reddit, you are such a shaygets goy, posting here on Holla Forums, so I know you're going to do what's right and avoid another shoah. MACH SHNEL TO THAT THEATER AND GET HYPED!