Look at my muslim white girlfriends you fags...

Look at my muslim white girlfriends you fags,i am christian and i don't give a fuck if she is muslim or not why do you retards make it such a big dead out of it.She is perfect and white agrees with my red pill ideologies you jealous?

No you aren't

And you are the official arbitrator of what Christianity is?

Cool story bro

looks Arab not white
Post pussy

yes i am you inbreed,look at her why should i give a fuck when i am pounding that pussy

tits or vacate

your waifu a shit

Pick one

orthodox actually

"white muslim"

No such thing. If you're a convert you're dead to your people. If you're a product of Turkish/Arab invasions you are already mixed to some degree over the course of a thousand years.

Russian nigger detected.
Is she Arab or Kavkaz?

Now that's some shitposting

Pick one.

Look how retarded you are.

my family doesn't know shit about my relationship with her,i am pretty sure they are gonna cast me out like a leper

no one cares about your fate, only your tits

so…are you planning on taking her to church user? and converting her? Like a good Christian would, or are you going to be a bad Christian and let your woman lead, and follow her like a heathen puppy to the Mosque?

Good for you OP. I hope you have a nice fam.
But, what about your children?

#whiteIslam

t. Protestant

Faggot. You're not fucking that.

i'll try to convert her user or i am gonna break up with her when i get bored of that pussy

hahhaa why you need more proof?

If true, then why have they not converted to Christianity for you as loyal women?

Inb4itturnsouttatachmedidlarpingfantasyoffuckinghissisterswhoareinoppic

Good Lad.

This is my girlfriend. Maybe. I haven't decided if i"m keeping her yet. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

What? Need more proof?

user my bad she is not white but still looks white enough for me to date her,no need for you guys to break my ball for that,i am just dating her not marrying her for fucksake

this. also tits.

You ARE a leper

What if I told you heresy is subjective?

Maybe go ahead and blame Christians for Atheists, Jews and Muslims as well with your sill little Scotsmen, retard.

one on the right doesnt look white is that her? They are both nonsensical sematic shit so honestly I dont care.

Catholicism is a denomination the largest too of Christianity, that would make Catholics Christian.

oh by the way…if you do start falling for her and start trying to convert her to Christianity. She can still wear her veil and be modest if she wants too. Here is some examples. You'll also probably want to be going to a fairly conservative church. I don't know what country or area you're from but you shouldn't go in for a modern progressive heresy church that accepts gays and transgenders. But also try to avoid any of the too out there protestant sects that do snake shit or what not. If you lived in the Southeastern United States of course I'd recommend the Southern Baptist Convention. Or possibly Methodist but they are just a bit more liberal but not too much down south. Up north Methodists are pretty bad though. (which is what I am) Eastern Orthodox of course is always good as well but they aren't everywhere. Anyways. Here are some examples of Christians wearing veils.

This woman is further proof why - all other things being equal - you should always go for the baby faced girl if you're looking for a keeper. They hold up far better.