/got/ general

6 More Months edition
Off-season #31
Previous thread → N/A (archive links below)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
grrm.livejournal.com/515302.html?thread=25561062#t25561062
watchersonthewall.com/maisie-williams-builds-hype-exciting-season-7/
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/21/game-thrones-season-7-roundup-know-far/
watchersonthewall.com/sightings-roundup-maisie-williams-end-game-thrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP

The Winds of Winter 2017 CONFIRMED
grrm.livejournal.com/515302.html?thread=25561062#t25561062
>But hey, I thought the same thing last year :^)

Maisie promises exciting S7
watchersonthewall.com/maisie-williams-builds-hype-exciting-season-7/

Why do they tease us so?

/deco/

In other news, GoT came empty-handed from the >prestigious Golden Globes awards

I seriously hope the show ends before he gets the book out.

But are people going to read it then?

What? I thought that's a standalone movie

But look at that Maisie

Ah, Sir Maisiefag, you've missed so much! Just 3 days ago, there were 4 different Maisie threads up, none of them made by me, and also this place.

*Maisiekiss* Hello!
I believe it's a mistake, it certainly is communicated as a movie. Thoughts on the trailer?

W-were they rude? Or lewd?

I understand that, haha

The trailer looks… Alright. It doesn't seem so shitty, but it doesn't seem good either. Though it could be nice, but I had some serious problems with it, it was in one of the Maisie threads.

Let's see if we can still find them
Only this one is up:
There was a "Why is she so perfect?", there was one where she had no eyebrows, there was this one that's still up and… Maybe the previous GoT too?

Lovely!

Also I've invaded this thread:

I seriously hope GRRM ends before he gets the book out.

PIGS!

I know you are

That's the point, to get the lardlass finally meet the consequences of his longwinded bloated style and realise that it has made him irrelevant even as he's still alive and his book series not yet finished. To make him regret not sticking to the trilogy plan.

Surprisingly decent imo (in my opinion), it has everything you could ask from this sort of project - good visuals, pacey editing, trendy nu-80's synth music, overall much better than the original plot synopsys suggested. Considering it's a Netflix production, in case of success, series isn't entirely out of the question perhaps. But! They're pointing a gun at The Maisie at one point, is that acceptable? :o
This post is awesome How can Anons claims that Maisielove isn't contagious?

Why does she wear the mask?

But you're assuming that Gurm would be somehow affected by consequences. Isn't GoT's wordlwide fame all he ever strived for as a not-so-successful screenwriter?

Is Maisiebutt Holla Forums related? I'd say so

I just think it would be nice if after all that time spent "writing" nobody really cared about it by the time he got done.

you're like the difference between C# and Java:

lots of people care about it, but your mom never will

Hold up, so what you're saying is that you don't really care about George R. R. Martin's Wild Cards? editing

I don't understand computer-speak but there seems to be a bullying implication in there somewhere

ya think?

is Kong the name of his wife's bull?

I've felt that too
That post is sadly a copypasta

To rejuvenate her decaying skin which is sieged by nicotine, alcohol and illegal substances

:1

Cheking

are you serious?

We take Maisie business very seriously

but do you really think someone on the internet doesn't know what imo means?

idk, but I'm not this guy

then why did you answer a question directed at him?

Because Maisie hivemind

Will we ever discover the art of teleportation?

Yeah, I've guessed as much. Reminder bullying in not allowed!

I'd love to see you express your opinion on this matter →>>612684 What's their intention?
>opypasta
Oh :( But I choose the belieive that persistent Maisie-presence has the same affect on some Anons

(Me)

Where would you teleport to? Bonus points for anything Ros-related

You know they already fucked each other. One night of experimentation between good friends and alcohol to excuse them.

Why do you people want to destroy this board so much?

You along with the reddipol/drumpf idiot have reduced Holla Forums to shit.

I don't understand why don't you post the waifu post on the waifu board

Whoa easy there! They've always talked about their sibling-like relationship in real life in interviews, what's the source of this lesbo fantasy?

This is a /got/ thread user.

You're not my boss. You people deserve all the bulling needed to finally get out.

That has nonsense. It's like saying Chandler Riggs threads are TWD threads, it's a non sequitur.

I insist, you people must open /maisie/ and exile in there.

They're hollywood whores. Those people fuck each other. Expect when Maisie will be as old as Carrie Fisher and she releases an autobiography detailing her sexual escapades with Sophie.

I find it genuinely fascinating how many pics of that goblin exist and how many they have saved. These threads are a sociological curiousity if nothing else, not like they're actually derailing talk about that shitty show.

There's some chance of Maisie disappering from Holla Forums, but if I were you, I woudln't bet on it. The number of Maisieprophets seems to be increasing

/got/ is primarily intented for GoT discussion, as you can notice by the nature of first few posts opening this thread. When there's none, we post GoT girls. How is this damaging to the board, exactly?

xD

it's just the two of you. always has been, always will be until refugees murder the Hungarian one.

What is

anyway

The report suggests otherwise, however →
You shouldn't worry about Sir Girfmaker's Hungary anyway, they have trained professionals on the borders who beat the brown walkers with spiked sticks until they change their mind about invading Europe. Proud to say my country contributed to this border defence, V4 stronk!

Ah, that. Well, I dunno. I wish to see their old sex tapes, where Maisie was still thick

Nigger, this is a Holla Forums board now. Pol posts and forced unfunny memes destroy this board, not the glorious act of Maisie-ng

After 2 years, almost 3, you think you can make us go away?

Too bad I'd be over 70 by then…

THIS

This too

Like this? Are you going to purchase such Maisiebot once they're commercially available?

Is it?

Why is she gone, my friend? Why can't she come back?

This is shit. Westeros is literally rotated Ireland with the UK on top.

she can! all you have to do is wake up!

/thicc/ isn't the hype right now mi valued compadre, you don't get any credit unless you're fit, preferably engaged in animal welfare or tackling social issues
>implying you still wouldn'r fhitb

I'll gather some positive things about it for you:
1. Maisie
2. Sandor Clegane
3. Ser Robert Volcano
4. Brienne yeah, I like her, but guess after Maisie, it's acceptable, huh?
5. Rosabell Laurenti-Sellers
6. Nathalie Emmanuel
Maybe we can add Lady Loli Mormonr and Ser Jorah of the Friendzone, but that's like all. Oh and the ice skeltals, those are also nice, too bad they don't use/show them

Bravo GURRRRM

This is an indisputable highlight, it deserves a separate reply honestly
Damn look at those breasts

Seriously now, no action or cinematography? Don't you rate this shot?

Are they friends?

And if you think about it, all that I've listed here makes up like 35% of the whole series. Every other part is shitty

I don't care about those at this point.

Is that guy a Hebrew?

Don't grrrr at me, Sir Gifmaker, I come in peace!
I think it's safe to assume so even without looking it up online, considering his position. But it's obvious it doesn't make any difference when you disregard the tanning bed insructions haha :)

But of course

Sometimes you point out how Maisie was better in the past and I'm like "Nah, she's blossoming.". But every now and then a picture like this appears and it makes me wish it was 2013 again

It's true, that's why.
I wonder what this means…

Buddy…

Because it's not about a Holla Forums show, it's about maisie williams

I just don't get why you waifupost outside the waifu board

Posting your munter is forcing a meme. It's not a discussion of a TV show, not even a discussionf of GoT. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Waifuposting must go on the waifu board

And why are people posting Trump on this board? Why are pol threads here everywhere? Why are anime threads here?
Nigger, we are talking about her works, when a new one comes out. Now she has The Book of Love, iBoy and Game of Thrones coming. Isn't that enough to talk about her and her works?

Fresh Maisie thread

So, that's what this fat fuck does instead of writing his shitty book.

Why is this injustice still around?

guess you need to go and take some

So after having read about the "ASOIAF is part of Gurm's 1000 Worlds universe" are there any stories that crossover between SciFi and Fantasy? Vidya had Might & Magic for that…

not any good ones. I mean, how are you gonna explain a bunch of smelly leather-wearing savages having any chance against an invasion force with spaceships, laser guns and whatnot?

What a cuck

If you don't mind a bit of 70s camp, Ralph Bakshi's 'Wizards' is very fun.

Also Holla Forums won't like it because the bad guys are Nazi mutants

Sci-fi and fantasy became distinct genres only in the 60s, nigger.

And barely then; they were still lumped together into a ghetto in the 70s, in Gurmy's heyday.

That's because they were lumped in with the counter-culture at the time, real dorky, real masculine, for outcast adults. 70s fantasy/sci fi tends to have a lot of sex, gore, subversive themes. Even the cartoons.

Point is that when ever barely literate people raised on video games (or if they are ancient, tabletop rpgs) talk about mixing fantasy and sci-fi, they talk about slamming arbitarily defined concept groups together without rhyme or reason. The result is always something cancerous and retarded like Shadowrun.

If you compare /got/ to the rest of the board, it's actually more on-topic than your average thread in the catalog. I guess you could say that we should strive for "better" discussion than making such excuses, but then Anons who get hang up on this sort of thing should be the ones to set an example to begin with.
What worries me personally is the recent inactivity of GoT generals, but this doesn't seem to be exclusive to Holla Forums at all. I've just checked the halfchan general and it's virtually dead, and that's considering Holla Forums there has like a hundred times more posters. Probably a combination of shooting being done (with news/pics posted and discussed long time ago), plot being largely leaked, new season being still half a year away and Gurm being a lazy blogposting fatso.

You guys DO know what HBO have in store for us next, right?

Not so fast, apparently "Game of Thrones is deep into its midwinter Icelandic shoot" that has been going on for two weeks now
Yeah that's the big scene with Jorah, Tormund, The Hound and Jon all present!

I did have a book series where I writefag'ed that; well, it explained why in some places you could use machines and cannons and why you couldn't in others.

For Anons who haven't been keeping up, here's quite a thorough summary of all the S7 news, sightings, and other available information, including a link to the alleged plot leaks at the end.
winteriscoming.net/2017/01/21/game-thrones-season-7-roundup-know-far/

If I spank her ass would she cry?

It would be extremely erotic.

Except it's about books…
and the fact that the new season will probably be shit with muh Dany everywhere

Really? You are attracted to Maisie?

Maisie nervous!
watchersonthewall.com/sightings-roundup-maisie-williams-end-game-thrones/
Is she going to be alright lads?
← Whole interview
Reaction cardpack when?

We have a Maisie thread up and running

There really isn't that much to talk about anymore.

There's Maisie to talk about

yes. even if she stops getting pity roles in shit movies, she can always start whoring herself out

On Friday, maybe

I'd pay her

Monitoring of course, but I've never endorsed Maisies outside of Holla Forums so I'll be sticking to that, as long as there's a GoT thread available at least.

Awesome :)

Why not a gymnast? She's got the physique and skills

:P

(Me)
Meant "outside of /got/", naturally :). Anons were kind enough to more-or-less come to terms with strong presence of Maisies here, so why rub her in their face all over the board?

It's been like this previous off-season too, wasn't it?
I'm reasonably hopeful to be honest, S6 was a noticeable improvement over S5 and excellent S4 is still in recent memory. Lets go through the spoilers in next post, shall we… Naturally not all of them will be true, "leaks" like these have always appeared before the new season and most of them have turned out to be just compilations of shooting news, most predictable options and plain guesses. Speaking of predictability however, it's only logical that at this stage story-wise it's going to be the most predictable season yet.
What was the last time Dany caused other emotion than indifference or anger in you, Anons?

R A R E

A

R

E

Others do it, even when we don't
Come on now…

How does one post those superhuge pictures?

Some of these don't look bad at all
That one above is especially good, what's not to like?
But
What kind of sh*tty plotting is that?

I'm interested
For what reasons

Guess who took the pictures? Hehe

That Maisie seems pretty HUGE to me!

Cassidy? Sophie? They are not recent

Wasn't it though? While S5 was almost entirely memorable only thanks to bad scenes, S6 provided some moments who easily make The Best of GoT list
…among others, and then some of not-so-amazing stuff sadly. Anyway S5>S2, which wasn't memorable in any way, and in television series that's the worst you can do.

I did

S5 has Sand Snake titties, Sansa rape, Hardhome battle. Though my favourite is still the wildling siege of the Wall with giants and mammoths. But that was S4, huh…

But that means you're a girl

Some more
Do want/do not want?
Uhm…

Seriously, how does somebody this ugly get screentime in Hollywood?

BOOO

Are you some fake Maisie fan? He is the jelly on her peanut butter sandwich!
To what army? The skeltals? But if it falls, Westeros is open. At the end of the season, they give us a cliffhanger?

True enough, certainly a strong sequence that came out of nowhere? But, better than Bastardbowl? Certainly inferior to Watchers on the Wall (S4 climax), like you mentioned
What was so special about this, except the internet outrage it caused?

Nigga, just from the top of my head: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Schumer, every negroid actress, Jessica Chastain, any women from Friends. How did they get any screentime?

Exactly

Sadly, "he's" been fired since then for reasons I'd prefer to leave out

Is that the guy who was jailed because of pedophilia?

Interesting…

L-lets just say his picture-taking enthusiasm suspiciously focused on a certain student led to his dismisal from duty and then mysterious disappearence from existence

Oh God, you're an undead! The trips of Satan confirms!

Or just clever with my disguises and accents :)

I've never heared your voice in our 2 years of friendship

That doesn't seem fair, because I've heard yours
I bet you think the guy on the right is actually an OSN reporter or even an Arab

The original script said "shilling dolphins" as an inside joke when you watch, but then I got worried she'd get offended and leave

It's too late for me to decide to be extremely surprised and jelly because that's really you and you've met Maisie or that you are joking around…

That means I have to sleep now. Important paperwork awaits tomorrow. Hope I'll see you around here soon again!

Goodnight, Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch Sir Gifmaker!
Remember that Shockball guy who was never heard from again after making a video with Maisie? Don't you think he would make a good OSN reporter with some makeup and a wig?
Just food for thought :^)

Anyone going? Looks pretty rad

Thoughts on GoT's overall costume design, Anons? Is colour out of fashion in Westeros?

Stannis and Black fish's costumes are alright since it matches their characters. Seriously, though is it me or are fantasy outfits now these generic grey dull outfits. Say what you will about the Game of thrones video game at least they tried to bring some medieval fashion into it. (Not the tell tale game the one before it.)

The brown and grey is too real for me. That said, I like the decorative leather scale mail coats the Tully's have over their actual chainmail.

I wonder when someone is going go for originality by featuring realistically eye piercing clothing colors for those who could afford them.

You're right about Stannis and Blackfish, I just chose random character detail pics from folder. The point is, like you said, EVERYONE is wearing the black-grey-brown spectrum. Speaking of vidya, Witcher 3 is another great example how colourful costumes liven up the experience without looking silly. It's set in considerably grimmer and edgier world than GoT/ASOIAF as well. Moody, dark atmosphere is one thing, putting audience to sleep with bland rags everywhere another

Even when they go for some luxurious nobility dresses, it's always toned down to greyish shade. Or perhaps it's the camera filter, I dunno

Partly the filter for sure, but light shade of blue seems very humble attire for such noblewomen.

A nice colorful Maisie to spice up this conversation

Exactly, I'd imagine them like fancy parrots, dyes were a sign of wealth back in medieval times. Creators probably don't want to ruin the overall grimdark colour scale they chose - not just customes, also sets and so on - but a bright detail here and there wouldn't hurt anyone. Look at this great armor design, held back with the grey hauberk or whatever it is under chestplate, making it completely forgetable. Why not green, like Tyrell's crest?

Careful there, do you want us to go blind?!

And everyone looking modest takes away a very visual way of characterization. Because everyone wears grey, black and brown, you wouldn't know Stannis is wearing simple clothing because he is dull and pragmatic stoic. On the other hand, the supposedly opulent court of high nobles in the capital doesn't seem very different from rest of the country.

Does the left pic seem "too cartoonish" to you? That's what showrunners most likely thought reading the book description. Instead we got the version on the right, and people had no idea who Roose Bolton is, even after he stabbed Robb. Because middle-aged, balding man in a crowd of middle-aged, balding men doesn't exactly prompt viewer to memorize him.

they also ruined Daario

Good point. This kind of show aimed to people without attention spans would do well to color code all their characters.

Holy shit. I don't know or care anything about fashion but this still offends me. Is there anything about her that isn't garbage?

fuck is that on her leg? it looks like a dragon-shaped rash or something

Maisie's legs are 11/10.

It's the remnant of a henna "tattoo"

Theon is the best character, they can't keep doing him like this.

ASOIAF is heavily based on the war of the roses, and that shit is very often represented in color.
It makes sense for Blackfish to be wearing black, but I expected Ramsey to wear red to match the colors of his house.

But really, color IS out of fashion in westeros it seems, and has been going out for a while. I recently compared season 1 Jaime with season 5 Jaime, and he looks a lot less golden haired, so do all Lannisters. He is a straight up brunette.
Even Cercei, who used to wear dresses, now wears that black scaley outfit with shoulderpads which looks like it came out of some Thor movie.

The scenes also keep getting darker and darker to the point where 75% of the screen is pitch black and it almost impossible to make out what's going on. I might have understood it if it were only at night, but every scene at castle black looks like this despite multiple light sources in the shot.

Why are we bumplocked?

The thread turned 7 days old…

Happy Birthday!

Who's gonna die next season?

Arya.
Jorah will have his dick cut off after realising that you have to be a eunuch to be near Dany.

Arya is invincible