Why windows 10 is shit

hello Holla Forums i need to shut up some normies about windows 10, is there any thread on it? or any info you can give me to show them, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/9bDA9
blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YOZ-mwaDhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=VZeMKbb6hXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pasta from earlier thread:

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:

archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:

archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:

archive.is/2XIvX

archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,

location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,

even after related settings are turned off:

archive.is/thsGd

archive.is/sz1nt

archive.is/g3QdQ

archive.is/ko469

archive.is/l6pmO

archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running

Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if

users have not opted-in:

archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:

archive.is/vhjwm

archive.is/2jehd

archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:

archive.is/MB0Yy

Give them the silent treatment. When they come begging you for help down the road, just respond with "not my problem"

There are some ways to defunct Windows 10 auto-updates on older Windows systems, such as GWX Control Panel:

archive.is/9bDA9
blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html

You can also open up regedit.exe in older Windows systems and defunct the auto-update registry, but you have to be careful not to mess around with anything else in there as the registry is very sensitive. If you fuck around with the wrong CLSID it could cause major problems for the OS.

I have several computers, one of which have Xubuntu and the other Black Lab installed. The only Windows OS I still like to use is XP, just because I have a lot of kick ass software like DVD Shrink and iSkysoft multi-media converter which fucking rules.

hey goys,
Windows 10 can't read my ext4 filesystem patiotion if i'm dualbooting, right?

partition*

It has full access to the hard disk. It probably doesn't look at it, because it probably doesn't have built-in support for ext4, but even without that support it could theoretically scan for files.

theoretically it can, there are ext2 drivers that work for ext4 too, they are not installed by default, since they are 3rd party, but how do we know that they are not somewhere in the botnet part of the OS, if they can steal BSD net stack, they could easily steal these drivers too

encrypt your ext4 drive if you are dual booting with your tinfoil hat on

They didn't steal the BSD stack, they legally used code from it.

Taking a huge amount of code like that would be fairly easy to spot. Definitely not worth the risk.

What would be a saner tactic is to just scan the partition for anything that looks like a file. You don't need to understand the filesystem to find files.

just baiting user, you can't steal BSD code

How people can continue to defend Microsoft is beyond me. Such people are either shills or deranged.

I do something a bit like this.. if someone needs help I just tell them that Windows is kinda shit and that I probably can't really help, but if they want, I can help with Loonix..

Being like "sure, if you don't mind being spied on, having more vulnerable OS and having to deal with Microsoft's bullshit, than Windows 10 is just fine." is a better way to convince someone than insisting that anyone defending Windows 10 is literally nezi supporting degenerate idiotic commie faggot.

No one defends Windows, they defend alternatives to Windows 10.

Show them pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOZ-mwaDhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=VZeMKbb6hXA

If you only worry about it because you argue with normies, you are a normie yourself, and there is no need to waste time spoonfeeding your stupid ass.

Desktop ads. Removes your ability to disable "feature" updates which are used to then push you towards shitty Microsoft stores and services.

Also, the enabled-by-default keylogger on Windows 10 is creepy.

That image was proven fake, besides, the Windows 10 control panel is the same as the Windows 7/8.1 control panel

Citation needed.