The superbug that doctors have been dreading just reached the U.S

THE NEXT GREAT PLAGUE APPROACHES

Abridged:

archive.is/fA83G

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/antibiotic-resistance-why-arent-drug-companies-developing-new-medicines-stop-1833248
archive.is/tjinI
yournewswire.com/depopulation-zika-virus-funded-by-bill-gates/
archive.is/grmDZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Bacterial_diseases
rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=2js5
youtube.com/watch?v=a1KDIA-JXlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it happening for real this time?

Great, now the fucking autistic gay pieces of shit on this board are going to spam and ruin threads with another fucking Ebola-chan look alike.

God, I hate these weeb fucking faggots who ruin the board culture here. They end up derailing every thread and ruining every meme with their gay ass chinese cartoons.

god I know that feel

Every two years, every fucking two godamn years it's a new superbug.

Come and talk to me when I'm in a hermetically sealed dome under intense scrutiny by advanced medical science, then I'll believe you.

Nigger, we are the board culture.

TFW being a shut in programmer prepares you for the apocalypse

No, you guys are really just one small shitty part of the culture here.

Trust me, the rest of us on this board are tolerating you guys at best.

>>>/israel/ is that way.

I don't post any weeb shit but you're on a website that's an offshoot of a Japanese anime website, its deeply ingrained in every board's culture and will never go away.

GOVERNMENT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY SO WE CAN FIGHT THIS SHIT

THE WHOLE WEBSITE ISN'T Holla Forums MORON.
THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL CULTURE.
BOARDS ARE SEPARATED BY TOPIC.
EAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.

What other culture is there? Everything original and interesting about 8/pol/ died when the second exodus came, the place has been shitpost central ever since, we're the only faggots that provide anything original.

Trust me, that's more a condemnation of you than anything else.

Tolerating? What are you going to come knock on my door, tough guy? Go ahead show me what it looks like when you don't tolerate us.

Keep your fucking pedo drawings off my board. You DONT fucking belong here.

There it is, right there.

anime memes, vidya memes, tv memes, baneposting, and all other manner of shit are posted across all boards and always have been. Stop being an autist.

You're shit, faggot. We tolerate you. Why don't you weeaboo FAGGOTS show your fucking numbers? Raid the board. Let's get this shit going. Come on, weebfags. I know you don't want to see the real consensus.

You need to take it easy with the autism. Don't think that having your own opinion means your word is the word of an entire anonymous image board filled with various people from multiple countries on this big planet.

Stop posting, faggot.

No, you.

I'll take it easy with fucking your mother. Your opinion is shit, weeb. Your interests are shit. Everything you like is shit and you only exist to spread your shit onto everything and make sure EVERYTHING IS ALL ABOUT YOUR SHIT at all times. It's not gonna fly much longer faggot. Somebody needs to gut you. Somebody needs to break into your house and murder you.

You've already ruined the wide appeal of anime by reducing every discussion or post down to MUH CUTE GIRLS. "I GOTTA LOOK AT GIRLS ALL THE TIME CUZ I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN LAID"

This isn't about the images, it's about YOU.

Again, how? It's not like I need your permission to post here. Do you know what the word tolerate even means?

What does this even mean?

I'm one person, user, I'm not commander of the third shitposting corps.

Get what going?

Dude, take your meds, you're going to hurt yourself.

You motherfuckers have ruined the "anime culture" you claim to speak of.

I'd love to hurt you. I'd cut your fucking tongue out and mash your eyeballs in with my thumbs. You need to die.

You realize this place is divided into different boards with different topics.

Plenty, you ass hat! We are a fucking meme factory of culture for crying out loud. Just because you focus mostly on anime doesn't mean we do.

Trust me on the day of the rope, there will come several more days after it where we purge the weebshits from our empire. Go to fucking Asia if that's what you faggots want.

I never did. I'm just pointing out, like right here , how a small number of weeb posters manages to shit up this thread. You ass holes are the ones in denial here.

I'm telling you weebfaggot autists to show your numbers. PROVE that you are the majority. I want to get this shit over with and purge you faggots already.

>>>Holla Forums

I want your fucking LE CUTE GIRL TOUHOU IM NEVER GETTING LAID bullshit off the politics board.

You couldn't do shit, top kek

>>>Holla Forums

This thread is cancer

This bait, it's too much not to bite.

Then why did you bring it up in the first place?

You don't belong here

Save us Garlic-Chan!

Let the horsemen ride!

Because it's a problem and you're annoying.

WE LOVE YOU SUPERBUG-CHAN

really though that patient carrying the ecoli-chan needs to be incinerated. for the good of humanity. incinerate her.

you're annoying cuckold cuck cuck, normie fuck you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anime has always been and always will be integrated into image board culture ever since 2ch was created and 4chan was just anime/random. You can either accept this simple fact or fuck off to reddit if cartoon images are too triggering for you.

This is like niggers arguing that the cops are provoking protestors to riot. It's not based on logic.

You ass holes are the problem and you guys get triggered every time someone brings that up, just like niggers.

Also, we aren't the only ones complaining. Even people from the anime community complain about you weeb shits fucking up anime so don't pretend like people aren't tolerating you faggots everywhere you show up.

Fuck you, faggot. Shut the fuck up. You little pussy bitch retard. I'd stomp your fucking teeth down your throat.

And I wouldn't stop stomping, motherfucker

Ghost, is that you? I'm sorr an aneemee touched you down there but it's okay now.

Again, I'm not commander of the third shitposting corps or whatever you think I am. I can't just summon people to post on Holla Forums.

I never said we were, I just accused the majority of not having a meaningful board culture.

What are you going to do about it?

Do you have my post history on record in front of you or something? What the hell do you know about what I " focus mostly on"?

LARP harder kiddo, the ladies love it.

You seem upset.

Holy fuck, you are pathetic

This is just bait at this point, holy shit

Because I'm sick of seeing shit like Ebola-chan. They wind up becoming cult-like memes for weeb shit posters to ruin threads with. Do you remember at all even coming from half-chan how many fucking Ebola-chan slide threads there were?

It was fucking Holla Forums tier shit that proves you guys do drag board culture down and promote cancer.

Meme Magicians - Be careful what you shitpost for

I don't think you lads arguing over Bhutanese fingerpaintings understand just how bad this is. No more antibiotics means:

This is on top of bacterial infections that people normally get by just existing. We've spent our time up to this point lazily just making more antibiotics and not considering the problems that occur when handing them out like candy. This is already on top of the fact that we have replaced regular soap, which is enough to sanitize hands properly with hot water, with anti bacterial soaps that kill 99.99% of germs, allowing those elite commando bacterial to continue multiplying with no other competition.

These fucking weebs don't even know that we WILL NOT allow them to participate in the day of the rope. They aren't actually "with us". They just hang onto us and complain about the "second exodus" ruining the board. I won't let some autistic waifu faggot hang purge degenerates alongside me. I don't believe in purging degeneracy selectively. If I'm purging the shit it all needs to go.

If you didn't bring it up we'd not be talking about it.

For fuck sake, Holla Forums.

The fact of the matter is that I can and have the desire to kill you. I can bet you're not bigger than me. You're obviously not meaner than me. Face to face, you'd be fucking dead. And you deserve it. You really shouldn't be breathing now, weebfaggots. Everybody hates you. You get shit on by all the WN podcasts too. You are ONLY TOLERATED. across the board. Deal with it.

We could've been discussing the thread topic but you sperged out about east Asian animations like a triggered faggot go back to reddit faggot

Stop LARPing, faggot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

Get the fuck out of here.

Insecure manlet detected.

Daily reminder: We would have a whole lot more antibiotics if (((pharmaceutical companies))) didn't cut research into them.

ibtimes.com/antibiotic-resistance-why-arent-drug-companies-developing-new-medicines-stop-1833248
archive.is/tjinI
Then interest began to drop off. By 1991, half of the drugmakers had cut funding for fighting infectious diseases from the 1970s levels. A decade later, major companies including Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Co. and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. abandoned antibiotics altogether. Today, only six of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies as ranked by sales are still pursuing this research, according to the Pew Charitable Trusts

Gee, I wonder.

Also

What does height have to do with anything? I'm 6' anyway.

What a fucking loser.

Why am I not surprised?

Good. Antibiotics are dysgenic. Natural immune system should be able to kill anything as long as you aren't subhuman. If you die from something like e coli, you deserve it for having bad genes.

I hope the weebs chase people like you back to wherever the hell you came from.

Let me guess… Over 300 confirmed kills, trained in gorilla warfare, and top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

You're pathetic, faggot. I hope you get paid to do this.

Holy shit, I know this is bait, but on the off chance that you're actually just this autistic, chill the fuck out. You derailed this thread more than anyone else, you fucking retard.

Looks like new anti-biotics might be in high demand soon. If we're lucky, these bugs will take out large chunks of the poor minority population before they develop new drugs.

You guys seem to have your fucking causality off here.

If you weebshits had stopped being such weebshits and creating a fucking anime avatar like Ebola-chan for every fucking disease there wouldn't be so many people like me in this thread complaining about what a problem this is.

See and acknowledge the fact that you guys have always acted like autistic niggers on any board you guys go to.

So you're not just a manlet, but a scrawny one too? Good to know.

Well I'm not a fatass.

And the person carrying it is an illegal (I'll bet).

Just brownpill their cartoon boards like any normal, fed-up person would do.

cucks gonna get cucked, that's the iron law of the jungle.

I had read the writing on the wall a full year before Holla Forums even went up and migrated off that shit hole, why weren't you smart enough to do the same?

So, no you don't. Got it.

I find the timing between this and this thread interesting:

Remember that ZOG used Bill Gates to release the Zika virus from his own biotech company.

yournewswire.com/depopulation-zika-virus-funded-by-bill-gates/
archive.is/grmDZ

You're exactly the same as women who insert themselves into male interests and complain while forcing things to change. This is the culture here, it's not fucking changing because some faggots like you are easily triggered. Create your own community and fuck off if you can't follow the culture here.

Lets get this thread back on track and discuss the most important aspect of this event:

How are the Jews involved?

That's part of the problem. They've abandoned the boards they belong in just so they can astroturf the consensus and create hugboxes for themselves. Apparently /a/ sucks and they won't go back.

You don't need to browse /a/ to enjoy the anime

You honestly expect me to feel bad about that when this board was formed in the first place with the intentions of being an exodus from that place?

This is why you guys promote cancer, because you invite stupidity in.

See

It's probably a worthless illegal.

Sorry about that, but the faggot who brought up anime should have known that would happen. As the for virus, how is this different from the other viruses that have been discussed before? We had the fear of ebola, but nothing really happened as it only really affected Africa because of how shit the place is. If it's resistant to the current antibiotics, it will just force companies to actually put effort into research instead of selling for profit.

They let infected spics and rapefugees into the country.

The brownpill is a punishment pill designed specifically for baby cartoon boards.

Wow, I guess that still beats being a weeb nigger like yourself. Not like you denied anything I said, you just fucking ad-homed like hell.

What is wrong with enjoying cartoons anyways?

No it isn't and I'm gonna drop the violent act and just be real with you. When a thread is posted on Holla Forums with an anime OP, it normally dies before it reaches 50 posts. You'll see it down in the middle of the catalog somewhere within a few hours and it just slides off the board from there. Even if the body of the post is good, an anime image generates very little attention here. That isn't the sign of LE CUTE GRILLS XD being the dominant culture.

In any given thread, there actually arent that many people posting the shit. If it was some kind of dominant culture "HERE" on Holla Forums you'd see more of it.

I just want all of it gone though.

You don't have to enjoy anime to be here. This isn't an anime board no matter how much you wish it to be.

Too busy masturbating to anime and voting Trump to read this bullshit.

Your astroturfing is astounding, herschel. Report to your superiors for a (((promotion))).

Fuck me why didn't I stay in Arizona…

Nigger, Anime has always been part of 'board culture'. I don't even like Anime, I find the story lines shit and prefer 3D, but the only thing I find obnoxious about it is faggots like you who get so god damned triggered at the sight of any cartoon image.

Fuck you may as well just say memes aren't a part of chan culture.

In fact you're the only person who has derailed this thread. GG faggot.

Now that we got your autism out of the way, how are we going to fight this shit?

I explained exactly why you are wrong. Are you 12? Do you need help reading?

So, what is Antibiotics-Resistant-Chan going to look like?

Make her really, really, kawaii…

The waifu faggotry "don't breed" "just jack off to anime" "real girls are gross" is the original astroturf but nice try, weebkike.

So you aren't really some tough-guy, it's just an act? Can you drop the stupid act as well?

How was this lady exposed to the super-e-coli? Did she get it here, or did she bring it with her. If this is going through tainted meat, we are going to have a big problem.

THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TOO BIG PUSSIES TO KILL OFF THE INFERIOR RACES

Every great civilization whites founded in antiquity have been ruined by them. Every great step we make to end the ailing of this world is ruined by them. Right now they're even in our home lands ruining our shit.

They steal and pervert everything we make without providing any advances back. They breed like fucking locusts and have claimed most the living space on the planet while whites who create everything of value in this world are mostly crammed into Europe. Now fucking chinks and curryniggers have ruined the white man's medicine and is bringing the plague back to us.

Just kill them already. They will never create anything of value so just fucking kill them all and be done with it. Then we'll have room for a few billion more whites on this planets building rockets and getting on with settling the rest of the solar system.

There is not one single argument for not getting rid of them

You cannot give one single reason! If you are against it it's either because you are fucking pussy or you have a white-man's-burden messiah complex.

The problem most people have with this argument is that you guys were never accepted in the first place. There has always been schism about this because we do have boards dedicated to topics such as anime. Not only that but weebshits aren't even liked in their own communities.

You guys are similar in kikes in a way that you just invite yourself into a land and act like you have always been welcome and that there are never any problems to be had when you guys show up. Just take a fucking look at this thread, it's been derailed by weeb shits who got triggered by a single fucking post.

No you didn't because you didn't at all address you being a colossal weeb nigger. Like I said you didn't deny that in your post and the problem being discussed is what shit posters you guys have always been and continue to be.

Only a matter of time before this shit makes its way tothe worst nigger ghettos and spreads like wildfire through those filthy fucks. Kek be praised!

Good thing I never leave the house.

That agoraphobia finally pays off.

This good?

You'll never be the little girl you fucking loser.

How to make money?

Dude, how many waterfilters do you own.

/a/ is probably the best board on 0chan. They don't derail threads because ebola-chan triggers them.

Holla Forums had nothing to do with being an exodus from 4chan. Copypaste got kicked off wizardchan for losing his mana and made Holla Forums because it was an idea he had for a while before then.

the Holla Forums board itself was set up pre-GG (though very close to it).

are people getting triggered by anime again?
…

see this is where the willing suspension of disbelief comes right off, when a "pol"ack is triggered by drawings, and I'm not talking hentai or cartoon pr0n, I mean by smug anime girl, disregarding the fact anime is a medium like anything else and can birth as much degenerate shit as it can good stuff like Berserk, Monster, Lain, Kaiji, Fist of the North Star, etc.

so yeah, triggered "pol" wanna-be edgelords always stick out like a sore thumb, and To be true to "pollitical incorectness" I will laugh at your attempt to shame posters and trigger you some as well.

SHITPOST 4 KEK

GOOD LUCK E-COLI CHAN

Well it is now, so fuck off. Are you seriously trying to imply that wizardchan autists belong here?

The only person derailing this thread is you schlomo.

I know for a fact we have 6 biology anons on here including myself, I've fucking designed biological weapons that make Sarin look like laughing gas. If anyone can fix this shit it's our combined autism and here you are derailing because the kikes are scared shitless Holla Forums is going to meme this anti-biotic resistant bacteria into ebola and kill off all the niggers.

I've been trying to filter you but it isn't working, your shit posts are still showing up. Now suck a dick and let us bio anons figure out how to stop this before we ALL die.

The first board ever to exist was about anime. Everything else has sprung from it so reality is pretty much the opposite of what you claim.

Now how about you take your fucking six months and stop shitting up this thread?

Woah there Pajeet, wouldn't want to accidentally poo in the loo

But you only bring up the masculine shows when somebody calls the rest of your bullshit into question or is trying to burn your sacred cow. That's all it is. It's a sacred fucking cow to you losers and you're so desperate to keep a consensus that is favorable to it when it's very hard to be unless you're a bottom of the barrel autist. You can't keep it up forever, it's just too fucking annoying.

On the other hand, if anime discussion is actually occurring and somebody is discussing some manly shows that may be airing, you shit on those and tell them why they should be watching haremshit of the month cute girl does what?

Go fuck yourselves.

Next you are going to tell me I want to be an MS paint drawing for posting one aren't you? I seriously hope you are just baiting to make anti weebs look bad. We should make a new thread so these premo autistic don't chimp out over drawings to stop discussion.

The shilling is real.

Dude, you gotta stop. It's too much. We've met the autism quota for the week.

What's she do I need to know?

I've seen it enough, I know they aren't just reaction images to you fucking morons. You really want to be the little girl and that is fucking degenerate. I've seen the way you faggots used to roleplay on cuckchan when it was still feasible to browse.

A wizardchan autist built the site, user-kun.

Yeah, I fucking misread because most people defending weebshits are just pretending not to be weebshits themselves. It's fucking pathetic.

You don't think facing something totally antibiotic resistant in as something as common as e. coli isn't terrifying for me? It is but the truth of the matter is weebshits eventually ruin every thread and they will always end up ruining more.

Good you can go to that board and never come back. Every weebshit here can.

sshh, we might be able to get this guy to beat Holla Forums's legendary autist. Do it for Holla Forums

This could've had productive discussion

But I need to sleep tonight.

Your 'culture' is still shit and you suck dick.

It turns out anime is actually the cure for this new superbug, so of course the anti-anime shills come out of the woodwork to shill.

You'll never be the big guy, user. Stop role-playing.

This thread is pure fucking cancer.

We're looking at a complete collapse of the medical system, possibly civilization as a whole, and a massive population die off.

I hope the mods ban every single one of you idiot shills arguing about something completely and totally off topic and ruining a thread about an actual HAPPENING of biblical significance.

Hey, YOU wanted a pet, YOU said you would take care of it & feed it and walk it…now suddenly it's everyone else's problem?
You should have had them spayed & neutered long ago, but NOOOO, you wouldn't listen…

NIGGER

>Famine
Global socialism is trying to bring it IE through the TPP
Check
Soon enough we'll have no choice
Hopefully of all kikes once and for all

And with the chips they want to implant in children we have the mark of the beast… Kikes really want to bring the end during our lifetimes, do they?

Who's paying us?

I can get paid for this shit? sign me the fuck up!

We're all going to die *giggle!*

you do it for free

My culture doesn't get triggered by cute girls, if either of us is sucking dick it has to be you.

Reported.

Stop trying to derail you fucking autistic kike, don't like chan culture get the fuck out of here.

Sorry for being so harsh m8; I thought you were the other guy, but you are still talking about anime.

Anyway OP, we truly are fucking fucked.

This isn't a random mutation by chance, this was caused by what is known as a 'plasmid' (explained in the article). That tells me our environment contains these random strains of DNA just waiting to jump into any host bacteria they can.

Making a new antibiotic is time consuming, it literally would require the discover of a new bacteria, and then cultivation/extraction methods will need to be devised. We don't have the time for that.

I think it might be better to focus on the genetics end of things, figure out how the resistant gene is acting, create a drug that targets said gene and prevents it from doing what it does, then our antibiotics should work. It's a quick fix, the success rate will be low, but it's the best thing we can do at the moment until we find a new antibiotic.

user I'm still here. And I will wade through this bullshit if I have to. I know my fellow bio anons have to see this; this isn't something we can put off to research how faggots get aids, this has to be dealt with now.

waifu shit isn't chan culture.

I haven't been bed ridden ill in just over 15 years. So I feel relatively safe and confident in my immune system and look forward to the next run of Spanish Flu.

wow what a post, you sure showed me.

Fuck, you just jinxed it…

Yes it is you nigger. You're as bad as a fucking refugee that doesn't want to assimilate, get the fuck out.

Project harder faggot

It's one of the most obvious examples of it I've ever seen too.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO OTHER THAN FEAR MONGER AND CREATE LE HABBEDING DOOMSDAY THEORIES? FUCK THIS THREAD. FUCK HAPPENINGS. WHAT IS THIS DISCUSSION THREAD GOING TO DO IN ACTUALLY GETTING ANYTHING "dealt with"?

Isn't there a fucking health board anyway? This shit wouldn't even be here if that ebola chan shit didn't even exist. That's the only reason people keep posting threads about all these new bio happenings. What is this thread going to honestly achieve other than allowing touhou posting RETARDS to create a new kind of shitty mascot? really? what's it gonna do? We talk about it, get freaked out, then what?

so, the appropriate response if ya dont like it is to not fucking reply, or at the very least somethign witty if ya can't help yourself.

What did you expect would happen when ya started sperging about animu laying your triggers all over the floor, on Holla Forums out of all place? that you would garner sympathy? that we would listen to you and apologize?

for some hothead whining about how weebs are the minority while Holla Forums as a whole hate them, ya sure seem rather outnumbered, and this is not even an anime thread honeypot you can pin this on, I came to this thread cuz of the suberbug, but I stayed for your salt, and I bet I ain't the only one.

and if ya bitching about masculine animes too… lets try something different then MAXIMUM TRIGGER!

I hope this doesn't trigger you too much, my newfag friend

Waifu shit is degenerate. Find a real vagina to put your dick in, son. This shit is getting old. "3DPD" should never be uttered on a board dedicated to self improvement and improving the white birthrate. You're kikes. Just admit it already and go away. You're here to discourage people from fucking if you're not actually the autist you claim to be.

>>Plasmids are considered replicons, a unit of DNA capable of replicating autonomously within a suitable host
Holy fuck, these just replace prions as the scariest thing I can think of

Do you think it's possible to insert an artificially created plasmid into a bacteria, and wait until you have a colony of trillions of plasmid-integrated bugs to release into a population?

My point about the masculine anime is that when it is discussed, the discussion is ALWAYS derailed by waifushits who absolutely cannot stand somebody liking what they don't like. You might say I'm doing this myself, but your interests are OBJECTIVELY INDEFENSIBLE.

To be perfectly frank, if you only like tough-guy and masculine anime, you are not actually a fan of anime.

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There isn't enough anime to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.

oh wow, the implying here! keep pretending ya know my taste in animes. I like anime that mindfucks me, or force me to think, or display bonding thru battle (and not reserved to men only) or with original visual styles like Kaiji or Redline.

Stop being so full of yourself, and why did ya want so bad to maintain the discussion on anime? stop posting already, maybe we can collectively go back on topic.

but maybe crashing this thread with no survivor was your master plan.

Go back to regular forums or social media if you're gonna chimpout over anime. Here, be triggered, nigger.

Desperate

So is there any clearly visible symptoms the infected have like excessive sweating, coughing, etc

We're all going to die and become cool ghosts.

Sure bro, go through this list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Bacterial_diseases

Triggered?

you're doing it for free, and that's the worst part about it, also scarier 'cause it mean your idiocy is genuine

Let me explain to you how this works, you find the anomaly (already done thanks to the U.S. Army; is already published publicly), load that shit up in PyMOL, from there you'll analyze the anomoly and look for sites you can bind a blocker which is basically just random fucking chemicals to fuck its' shit up; figure out what you need to bind there, the correct shape and spacing of the atoms, send that information off to any lab in the country who will make said drug, ship it off to the labs testing this shit. Then you wait for a few months. The lab who tests the drug if it works will get the credit and you'll get a small stipend and good vibes.

Or we could be like you and just bury our heads in the sand and just 'let nature play its' course'.

When they make press releases like this they are basically begging anyone with any knowledge of biology and chemistry to help.

What do you think GMO is m8?

Yes, there's one very obvious symptom around the eyes…

Here's another symptom…

It could be anything. What's basically happening is that there is a chunk of DNA that causes resistance to antibiotics, and this chunk of DNA can be transferred between different species of bacteria. The patient in the article had an antibiotic resistant form of e. coli, but it could be transferred to any number of dangerous bacteria. Any infection by bacteria could potentially be deadly.

What if I told you that your little screencap is meaningless and being an "oldfag" doesn't mean a fucking thing. I watch a few shows now, I watched a few shows then, I'm selective. I'm not really an "anime fan" I'm just somebody who watches a few shows that happen to be anime.

"anime fans" are fucking losers. Why the fuck would you want to be an "anime fan" and why would you want that to be a badge of honor on a board like Holla Forums? Just what the fuck? God damn, son. anime fandom is some of the most anti-self improvement behavior you can possibly engage in as a white male. Is this still Holla Forums? You can't be serious dragging that screencap here of all places. It's nothing to be proud of..

I already said it's not about the pictures. You're just making yourself look incapable of a real defense. You and I both know that what you like is indefensible yet you still try, and you still do it the same way every time. Definition of insanity.

Continue

Why couldn't it have happened in Africa

Is someone screen-capping his autism?

It may sound cruel but the world could use some population control and nature will find a way to do it if we don't do it ourselves.

8thd

Not with our numbers. The pajeets and coons need it desperately considering how they can't feed the 7 kids their broodmothers pop out

Not any species– only bacteria in the same family I believe

How dare us ==men== decide not to fuck women all day everyday when 90%+ of the female population today are in general awful people. And how dare we even criticize women in the first place

It will. Soon enough, it will be like anti-biotics were never invented. The shittiest and dirtiest countries with the worst healthcare will be hit hardest. If we meme hard enough, we can make the black plague return and wipe out most of the black race.

If you niggers cared about the topic you'd just filter me and keep discussing the problem at hand, but you can't do that. you MUST react when somebody says something negative about weebshit. You can't let it go. This should tell you something about yourself.

But they're the ones that are far more likely to contract disease. They already do but it's not enough.

anime is like freedom of speech (oh yeah I went there) I may hate someones taste in animes, but I will defend their right to like it, bonus point if I trigger peeps.
What ya ought to do is educate people on better animes, and why some show are good or bad, not sperg like this. but at the end of the day, market dictate what people watch, so instead of getting angry at weebs, make them hate the bad shows, give money to good shows instead, market will then adjust. wont happen as long the society is dumb as brick though.

I actually don't like many masculine animes, only a select few, it was mostly to do a point. I am more interested in the story and the art, and how it rattles my emotions or mess with my view of things. to name a few NGE, FLCL, FMA brotherhood, Berserk, Death Note, MONSTER, Hellsing, Rurouni Kenshin OVA, Kaiji, Noir, etc.

okay, to be partly on topic, since we can't vaccinate ourselves against bacteria, and Antibiotics does not make our immune system any stronger, how can we genetically make our body better? Beyond repeated exposure to lesser pathogens to keep our system trained that is.

No I just like to trigger cuck like you.

Ok, just got to the thread thanks to your reaction. Whatthe fuck is going on here?

No man actually prefers drawings over the real thing. That's a sick form of cuck rationalization, weebkike. Just admit you're a fucking degenerate.

Except nature's path didn't create these superbugs. Its the rampant use of putting antibiotics in all animal feed for the past 50+ years. This has brought bacterial super bugs (resistant to all antibiotics) in separate locations including America, South America and China. We brought it on ourselves. It isn't widespread yet, it'll probably take 30-100 more years till we should worry about it locally.

Why would we a filter out a person making himself out to be a total retard.
It's pretty funny user.

Can we discuss your retardation and react to your autism? Or does that make us weebs?

Debating whether both degenerate forms of porn, be it superior 2D or 3DPD is a waste of time. Everyone knows 3D is PD.
2D is an idealization, take a break and learn where you are posting, an anime imageboard.

You do realize there is good anime like Oberstein pic related, right?

No, it's any species.

If it was just a typical mutation cause by some fuck-up during replication then it would be specie bound. This is caused by a random DNA string just floating around in the environment hopping into a cell.

This. If you aren't completely retarded and engaging in degenerate shit/have poor hygeine, you'll probably be okay, but it's still a risk.

It's definitely like freedom of speech and so on. There's plenty of shit out there I hate (yuri for example) but I'd sooner defend a yurifag than a normalfag jew bastard that wants to step on all of our throats.

That's still nature finding a way, we just happened to accelerate it. The war against disease is an arms race whether it's our immune system or our medicinal techniques that do the fighting for our side.

All it takes is a scratch user

NO, just stop it.
I'm not talking about porn.
The waifu faggots just want to see real porn replaced with anime shit. They don't actually want to see an end to anything actually degenerate.

Right off the bat some cunt starts the D&C train. The thread is of no use because of this. I hate you kikes.

Blame the weebs.

says the guy with 44 posts in this thread all about complaining about weebs.

Can't possibly be for the fact that since I was 9 I've been treated like shit by loads of women, a number of times was because it was just because I was a boy/man.
Can't possibly be because I think most women are shit in general because how shallow their personalities are.
Can't possibly be because most women act like complete disgusting animals whenever they can.
Can't possibly be because when I got /fit/ for a period the same women who treated me like shit started treating me nicely because they wanted my dick.
Can't possibly be the only serious relationship I had ended with my girlfriend at the time cheating on me, and then trying to apologies to me trying to get me back, and when I said fuck off she tried to spin that it was my fault for her cheating on me. Best yet she still tries to get me back, and when I say fuck off she gets super assblasted and throws a bundle of insults at me.
No, my distaste for women is just because of a sick form of cuck rationalization.

In all seriousness user, I'm just tired of dealing with women's bullshit for a while, I just need a break from them overall. I ain't going to say fuck off to 3dpd entirely, as I do want a family some day, it's just I'm not interested in them at the moment.

This is why I wash my hands before doing anything the second I come in my door. People are fucking dirty… And this is in my state too. What the fuck, man. If someone gets this shit, just kill them. There, treated.

Just wait until Obama's forced integration policies move a bunch of infected niggers into your neighborhood.

It's not too surprising.

PA is basically perfect conditions for bacteria to grow.

Just killing the people infected doesn't solve anything though.

Fuck you, you fucking faggot. What do they even matter? Instead of discussing the topic at hand, a superbug which they don't know how to treat, you argue with autistis about autistic shit - in turn outing yourself as a kike shill or equally as autistic. I'm not sure of which. Just know I fucking despise you.

Well I'm just one person and I've been responsible for far more of the derailing than the original anti-weeb guy. I could have easily been filtered and this thread and topic would have been fine. Apparently enough people just don't care and would rather perpetuate the derailing they claim to be against. I'm just one person. Apparently weebs don't really take these threads seriously and would rather make it all about them than ignore somebody who should by all rights by invisible.

E-COLI CHAN

It's a permanent preventative measure against reinfection of the patient.

I'm just one guy. They could have filtered me.

Or you could be a responsible poster and not shitpost in the firstplace nor respond to shitposts.

But you can't do that, because you, like us, are a weeaboo shitposter at heart.

This is a win-win situation. If a solution isn't found for a long time then we will see the nigger and muslim population plummet into the ground because of their retarded habits of getting wounded on a weekly to daily occurrence. If the solution is found then life goes on, nobody wins, but nobody losses.

I don't even watch anime, and you are correct you don't have to like it to be here. But simply posting chinese cartoons doesn't make someone a weeb.

Ebola chan was mainly a thing on Holla Forums because it triggered the fuck of out tumblr and retarded niggers.

why not both? I wanna know, I got a house, a wife, a 2yo kid, (dusty blond with blue eyed girl) a job, and I enjoy here and then hentai and Amateur Porn, guess what? I learned a trick or two from it and my wife started out rather shy but now jump me half the time we do it, if not more.

I am a happy camper

I'm blaming you, at least make an effort to be half on topic

i.e: what can we do to improve our genetics to fight those, vaccine is for viruses and actually train our system, antibiotics do the job for us and weaken our system, so what can we do?

Where did the princess mentality start?
Even ugly women act like they're gods gift to man nowadays. I hear all these weird myths about women being caring, did this used to be true?

Good hygeine, safe sex, all that jazz.

A healthy diet is also important, a deficiency in vitamin D will kill your immune system.

the shortest path is yourself stopping, instead of blaming several for what you could have prevented.

also, what prevent us from creating a form of vaccine out of bacteria? how does the body fight bacteria? can we not fool our immune system info fighting a similar scrub like we do with viruses? I am genuinely curious

possibly at some point it existed, but few women possess it nowadays it's a real shame too.

>>>/nigger/

ps. does anyone have the oh exploitable of this anime girl, or any better pics? I want to shoop her into a few other pics I have.

yeah but ya still need to fight stuff to keep your Imune system sharp, in fact it has been shown country with low hygiene and no industrialized environement have no asthma, they stuck with a gorrilion parasites, but no asthma, in our countries, with our habit of using pesticides and chemicals to clean, we expose our system to harmful chemicals that afect our genome rather than bacteria to fight.

Nothing. Bacterial infections aren't usually a result of the body not knowing the bacteria is bad, it's a result of a weakened/overpowered immune system.

Even on dating sites women are bragging in their profiles about how they can be assholes and bitches, like actually saying shit like

And it's like every third profile has shit like that in it. Do women really think this is something men want in a woman? I'm an autistic nazi-sympathizing weeabo, that's why I don't have a girlfriend, these girls don't realize that the reason they're in their mid-twenties and nobodies married them yet might have something to do with the way they present themselves to other people and they might need to start adopting a more humble attitude?

It blows my mind. At least with my shit I pretend to be a normie.

Holy fuck this was the biggest pain in the ass trying to find info on.

PDB file for anyone interested.

rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=2js5

"Huh. Does this taste funny to you?"

vaccine help ya have a headstart on viruses, so the body know beforehand how to recognize and fight it, can the body be readily prepared for a certain bacteria they faught before?

It's ALWAYS happening for real. The problem is people have too short an attention span to fit the puzzle pieces together.

What disincentive do they have? They have every reason to demand a perfect man because they lack the sense of pride or self-respect that would naturally stop a healthy man from becoming a total cuck NEET loser.

No one will ever shame them for being a loser and the welfare state is structured around allowing them to remain in a state of dependence without being ashamed of it.

They got what they wanted:

1) Guilt free ability to murder children
2) Guilt free ability to have a perpetual sugar daddy without the pussy payments
3) Guilt free ability to deny a father access to his children.

MGTOW? Nah, they'll just manipulate a fucking dummy's dick and milk him for shekels instead.

Yes. But I don't really have time to go over the basics of anatomy user, sorry :(

Worst cast scenario is that EU/UN leaders are so salty about Trump they are willing to crash burgertown into a 3rd world nation by tanking the economy while introducing a wild element like a superbug that can't be treated with antibiotics.

In other words MGTOW will fail because it only takes one stupid cucked male to impregnate every woman in the country and get them access to those welfare bux. You don't even have to fuck her anymore, you're on the hook simply by having a job, paying taxes and using FedBux.

smh

MGTOW will fail simply because the followers don't have the balls to follow through with the next step and jump on the path of hermeticism. It's a bunch of limp dicked losers prattling on about how they don't need a woman and blah blah blah. It's a negative identity, and by nature cannot last.

There's no need to be so ass-blasted.

I hope so

Only the NEET will survive this plague. Their diet of frozen foods and seclusion will insulate them from the great normie die off. Jesus was right, the NEET will inherit the Earth.

This. The greatest challenge of the new times will be NEETs of both genders overcoming their fear of the opposite gender and learning to procreate a NEET master race.

Welp

Already happened, now we get a front row seat for the bubble burst. Stock up on Prana gentlemen, this one's a midnight marathon.

wew

What?
Why?
That doesn't sound safe at all.

It's fucking nothing

Overweight female tumblrite detected

if anything man it points out yet again the kind of people attacking the board to slide important topics, just reaffirmation

at least for many reasons if anything ever goes bad in this world either way they'll be the first to suffer.

So what's the plan? Incinerate her?

pic related

this is why you dont prescribe antibiotics to shitskins

Why don'cha just do it, you weak, spineless cuckold faggot?

Desperate. Your turn.

Oi fuck off mate.

On topic, those gene targeting drugs can't come soon enough. I know they were already in the works when I was in STEM 6 years ago, so any active academic user care to brief me on where we're up to on that front?

it might be for the best.
most of us will be probably fucked.
but some natural selection might be very much needed.

I wonder if this carrier is a recent immigrant to this country, aki spic or street-shitter.

Yes finally

This is a beginning of cultural return from the modern jewish age to sanity.

People tend to be much more open to changing things when they all have a 50% chance to die the next day.

Or it's like V for Vendetta where they have a monopoly on all new antibiotics since they have a monopoly on the ability to develop new antibiotics. The issue here is that there is no demand for new antibiotics, not the antibiotics themselves.

Nobody will ever figure out how to cure this shit since scientific research has stagnated for the past decades.

But like, is it even really a super bug? Last time it was ebola and before that swine flu. Neither of those made it past my barrier made of curtains and unemployment.

This is caused by soap.

You don't need antibacterial soap x 100.

Just rinse your hands in hot water and they'll be as clean.

What's the name of this fucking song?

Electro bounce?

good

Get the fuck out, Apu.

Wow, the chosen don't age well do they?

There's a saying about Jewish women that I heard from a Jewish guy:
In their 20s they're all tits and class
In their 30s they're all nose and ass

Welp. Looks like it's time to run away to Madagascar.

Anti biotics aren't cures, they're weapons…

This is what happens when you let retards take antibiotics on their own, they stop using them after they start "feeling fine" and they end up creating an antibiotic strain because they were too dumb to realise that the instructions are intentionally written to last longer than the symptoms themselves

every thread since march.

we are trapped in a hall of mirrors, filled with noah's-ark-rejected animals, where the only thing that still works is gravity.

let them die. keep your sanity.

Luckily we have other ways of treating infection. Many new medicines termed biologics are protein fragments which might for example modulate the immune system. Antibiotics and chemotherapy are both going to eventually be replaced with these newer therapies. Not sure if we are there just yet though, so you better get your SARS masks ready and start carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Also don't forget user, they are used in animal agriculture in many parts of the world in low doses to make the animals grow larger. So in other words, fuck.

You best be believing in Chinese cartoon forums…

you're in one

I told he's that idiot working in the store would kill us all one day

It's greatly disappointing that this entire thread has descended into an argument between weeb and anti-weeb posters.

As a biology student I have long known about the dangers of irresponsible anti-biotic use and have warned people about it to no avail. This is an extremely important topic.

Anti-biotics should only be used in life-threatening situations or when absolutely necessary, like during surgery; and when taken they should be taken to full term. Under no circumstances should anyone stop taking their anti-biotics just because they feel better. When prescribed anti-biotics you take ALL OF THEM.

FUCKING WHY

Why do we allow non-whites to use anti-biotics? Why do we let them to have absolutely ZERO legislation on anti-biotic use and be sold over the counter? That effects everyone.
Just like non-whites are removing the liberties given to women by white men, they are removing and destroying this invention that white men gave to the world.
We are too generous and we are too forgiving. Our best course of action right now is to use a neutron bomb on Asia.

Niggers are not the problems here, it's fucking gooks, chinks and curries who have ensured our destruction.

All you burgerlanders are complicit too. In the united states your farming practices are DESTROYING US. 80% of all anti-biotics go to animals, for no fucking reason. Your fucking glutinous and selfish indulgences are enabling the practice of pumping your animals full of anti-biotics so they can be farmed in ridiculously compact 'meat-factories'.

Japanophiles should commit seppuku, you are worshiping and celebrating your own demise

it's time user

youtube.com/watch?v=a1KDIA-JXlU

good luck superbug

Lewd

y so mad bro :^)

Stay salty.

Suck to be you
I know I can't blame HW for not being able to post but I will do so anyway

forgot the pic

AINT SHIT
You done good by staying home
I never got a single fucking flu vaccine in my life, being born in the 80's, I think I might have gotten 2-3 vaccines for the important shit, but that's it
I had a jaundice as a baby, the hospital wanted to pump me full of antibiotics and shit, my mom was like, fuck you niggers, took me home and put me in the sun for a few days and I was fine

Usually if I get a cold it lasts 5-7 days.
Day 1 : sniffles and nasal dripping like fuck, plug that shit up
Day 2 : Gettin' congested up in this bitch
Day 3 : Congestion city, look like a dirty mouth breather, usually ears start not popping and that gets annoying real fuckin fast
Day 4 : Still congestion city, ears dont pop
Day 5 : Wake up with one nasal passage unblocked, can fuck with my ears to pop em
Day 6 : Both nasal passages unblocked, can maybe pop ears, start spitting and coughing out phlegm and mucus
Day 7 : Flush day, flush the mucus and phlegm outta there, pop the ears for good

I KNOW HOW ITS GONNA PLAY OUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TAKE 1000000 FUCKING ANTIBIOTICS