Trump nixes trip to Israel: 'I dont think it registers with the voters to be honest with you'

Trump nixes trip to Israel: 'I dont think it registers with the voters to be honest with you,' he said. 'What I really want to do is focus on our country and the election.'

Where are the shills now?

jta.org/2016/05/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-no-plans-for-trip-abroad-at-the-moment

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6114843.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone even remember the last president that hasn't put his hand on that fucking wall

JFK

repeating the same dead garbage they have for months. it doesn't matter if it's debunked, some uninformed retard will buy it and spread it around somewhere. these people need to be killed.

LMAO NO KIKE WALL MOMENT FOR THE DUDE WAIT FOR HITLER CROWD LMAO

Trump's going to kneel at the wailing wall right after the election. Trust me, my fellow nazis.

hehehehehehehehe

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and I hope you get banned, retard

Finally. Trump actually listens to what people care about, and nobody cares about jizzrael.

SHILLS REKT

He's right. He would lose my vote.

Trump's going to take a great picture at a great wall. A wall he built and mexico paid for. Did the jews get mexico to pay for their wall? Fuck no, so why should he give a shit about some low energy masonry?

I cant wait for the jews to come to our wall instead

My dick has never been harder.

Maybe they're in the thread that already has 200+ comments?

8ch.net/pol/res/6114843.html

CHECK THE CATALOG NEXT TIME.

MEME IT

Chill out, faggot.

Trump is running for President of the United States, not Prime Minister of Israel. He has no more reason to go to the Wailing Wall and wear a yarmulke, than he does to practice horse archery and throat singing in Mongolia.

Jews really are petty, insecure little rodents of men, aren't they?

He practically swims in jews right now, and it will never change. He won't even know what the voters want, only what he'll read in jewish newspapers or from his jewish advisors.

Trump really should practice horse archery and throat singing. The Finns were an ally to the Nazis and still hold them in high regard. New friends may be silver, but old friends are gold.

Kill yourself.

You first, kike