Holla Forums is run by KIKES

Holla Forums is run by KIKES

Every day threads that intend to discuss some topic other than the president of the USA or how annoying lefties/niggers/sandniggers are, are bumplocked or deleted

The mod teams minions tell us to create better threads, and when we do they are deleted

Imkampfy is an intl shill

BRING ORDER TO Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

toddsweeneymaga.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND BAN THE DERAILMENT OF THREADS
I can't stress this enough, we need to get rid of SPAM and that should include SPAM INSIDE THREADS MEANT TO DIVIDE THE USER BASE OR SHIT UP THE QUALITY

ORDER
UNITY

Or maybe don’t post shit?

Looks like the mods are up to their old tricks again
>>>Holla Forums346116
>>>Holla Forums346818
>>>Holla Forums346855

An hero you filthy mod minion.
The latest thread to get bumplocked was a simple discussion thread about Permaculture/environmentalism and nature.

It featured civilized fucking discussion because the regular disunity shills couldn't derail it.

And then imkampfy bumplocked it.

ONLY THREADS THAT DIVIDE AND LOWER THE QUALITY OF THE USERBASE ARE ACCEPTED ANY MORE

I agree. I saw threads that didn't need to be locked, like one about w10, and one against the jewish religion of christ. Kampfy seems an idiot to me too, and we are suppose to discuss everything, not just what the moderation think is good to discuss. This is a trend established by day one. If it wasn't for the stickies, i would think the moderatikn is controlled opposition. Instead, they are just stormfront idiots that nobody takes seriously and that they want to turn Holla Forums in an other harmless echochamber.

You mean such as your thread?

Come back when you are a better OP and have articles and something to say, you dumb fucking kike. It's not Holla Forums. I hope the mods permban you.

I haven't been here for too long but I've been here long enough to know that this site has a lot of pozzed posters and people working behind the curtains.

I hope this thread will go down for meta shit.

UNITY ONLY COMES FROM SHARING A COMMON GOAL
The only enemy here is the lax attitude of the mod team, if you take this personally you are on the mod team

Of course it will mod minion.
REMINDER THAT MODS DO NOT BROWSE /polmeta/ AND NEVER WILL

The thread about NA members getting arrested was good quality, yet it was deleted.

You shills wanted to ban Evalion? Well look upon the slippery slope into hell you've fallen down.
Enjoy your grave you have made. You turn your back on the tenants and messages of Holla Forums, you die a quick death.

Go to 8ch dot pl Holla Forums, obviously

The thread in question attracted an user studying Environmental Conservation, the OP wrote way more later in the thread.
THE ORIGINAL POST ISN'T THE ENTIRE THREAD
IF IT IS, WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THE 757575 SPAM?

Another one of these…I think we will put this one with the six million other ones.

Nobody likes Holla Forums administration, but everyone also dislikes all those hard trying D&C cucks.

Don't you see, that we are busy fighting each other, instead of fighting the jewish media and red-pilling more people?

We have common goal. It is called the red pill. The more we redpill - more people will open their eyes on kike propaganda machine. But more we fight among ourselves, more time we spend on stuff that don't actually matter - our word becomes silenced by our own actions.

Ooga booga they bumplock threads with decent op too, which have more the 100 posts. And those "redpill me on this" threads end up being full of infos that can be collected by newbies. Sometime new shit gets posted too. Why is it a problem to post such threads? We have 20 pages and the important stuff that must not be slid gets a sticky. We have at least 5 trump threads in the first 3 pages all the time, but oy vey don't you dare posting redpill threads and similar.

You need to fuck off.

You aren't fooling anyone Evalionfags

kek

SAGE AND REPORT

THIS IS A D&C THREAD

MODS MODS MODS

QUALITY MOD MINIONS SUCH AS TRASHMAN SHOW UP

I CAN'T WAIT FOR RACH AND THE REST!

I'm not fighting anyone but the administration who will soon ban me for not telling them what they are doing wrong on a board they never browse.

Why are you all taking this personally?

Take a serious look at the threads in the first few pages and tell me they are redpilling people.

NEVER FUCKING ONCE MENTIONED THIS
STOP USING KIKE TACTICS, I HATE "redpill me on" THREADS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO RETARD

t. (((alt-right)))

Getting real tired of your shit

THIS IS NOT ABOUT FUCKING EVALION YOU MOD MINION
NICE KIKE TACTICS

WHEN WILL THE MODS START BANNING FOR DERAILING!?

Here is your answer

Agreed. They bumplock perfectly good topics quite often.

LOL pl doesn't allow Evalion threads either

THERE IS NO D&C HERE
BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT Holla Forums IS DEGENERATING AND THE MODS NEED TO DO SOMETHING
DEMOD THE FAGGOT IMKAMPFY FOR STARTERS

THE USERBASE IS UNITED WHEN MODS BAN D&C THREADS
THESE ARE THREADS THAT DIVIDE THE USERS, NOT THREADS THAT CRITICIZE THE MODERATION

Americans stay to nationalists like refugees stay to europe. You enable kikes, you enforce your jewish religion everywhere, your grandfatther destroyed the axis, but I can't call you out as the disgusting rat you are, because that's d&c, and we must not get divided because americans are oh so useful to us europeans. Go fuck yourself, you are just like the muslims that are invading us, we don't need you and if we get divided from you, nothing is going to be lost.

Op will get banned there too :^)

The mods are co-opted, but you’re a faggot. sage

t. somebody who doesn't use the catalog

Wouldn't need to make a thread like this if that rule is followed you fucking mod minion

Kike

You can't understand your own language? I'm pro "redpill me" threads. We must make propaganda here as well, to train and prepare ourself if nothing else.

Reminder that Evalion was a false-flag pushed into Natsoc by leftists who wanted to embarrass the right

Why was bumplocked just after two shills tried to shit it up?
Or do we only accept global conspiracy theories on Holla Forums but ignore the ones happening on our own board?

Op, may i humbly ask your opinion on Donald Trump? Why you consider discussing our new president of the United States a bad thing?

sage

STOP WITH THE KIKE TACTICS, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT EVALION.

Why should I care about the leader of a different country? If he has policies that benefit mine, great. If he tries to jew us like the Amis always do, fuck him.

All hail the god emperor, saviour of the white race.
I never said threads about Trump were bad. Read what I said again'

You aren't op.

Well, then you are making everyone nervous for nothing. Not even jews benefit from your thread.

Its like screaming that disaster is coming, when everything is alright.

Sage isn't a downvote by the way.
I feel I a lot of the mod minions haven't learned this yet.

To be fair, being a mod on Holla Forums and satisfying all user base is pretty hard, I think that overall they're doing a good job.

If any mod is lurking here, I would suggest cyclical thread for Trump related things or at least a more strict approach to Trump threads. Why don't Americans have their own thread for their national politics?
Catalog is always filled with ~10 of these threads and they don't usually differ from each other that much, like today with the Trump vs Bernie debate. This would prevent other threads from being slid.

sage

One sage stops a bump. Around certain amount of sages stops thread from being bumped at all.

Wait, so you admit it's only alright to use those tactics against Evalion? The tactics you literally just said were used by kikes.

Well if you needed anymore proof, there it is. Undeniable evidence kike shills were involved in getting discussion of Evalion outright banned.

Everything is not alright.
Threads that feature decent discussion and lack shitflinging are repeatedly bumplocked.

Unfortunately that’s not true.

Well, auto-anchor isn't enabled? It was few months ago, if i remember correctly.

NO, this thread was just never about Evalion
That was an attempt to shut down the discussion.

Hahahaha this is your average mod minion.
Fucking twelve year olds.

Name literally one.

Your thread is spam

saged

Evelion please go.

It’s not. A fellow Holla Forumsack and I sagebombed an intl thread a few days ago and after several hundred posts our sages didn’t anchor it.

Have you gor any proof, OP?
Post archive.is links or pics of deleted threads
but yes the mods are faggots. Derailment allowed by christcusk namecalling in almost every thread, ivanka image fap thread allowed but evalion banned

There are several daily, and of course this isn't true unless I have been spending every waking moment monitoring all threads and saving gigs of screens.

Recent example:

It isn't.

This thread was never about Evalion, stop with the kike tactics

Name. Literally. One.

lol butthurt
filtered

No I haven't any proof more than the one example I have posted and what I am saying.
But lets boil all my complaints down to one:

BAN DERAILING OF THREADS
It will only serve to degenerate the quality of the userbase

I did retard, and stop typing like a tween.

"Hey maybe the mods can be better"
"STOP INVADING YOU ARE D&C SHILL HALFCUCK OBAMA JEWS LEFTYPOL"
Kill yourself mod minion.

This logic is the reason why it's so easy to associate the image of a retard to the word "stormfront"

Originally i thought he was a bone the establishment threw at WN to take a little more time, I changed my mind, the guy is legit. But it's absurd how spammed he is. "Look at this 4 years old tweet of trump", "look at trump's daughter", "bernie challenges trump", "trump may accept bernie challenge", "trump doesn't actually have a small cock".
It's a fucking obsession. Try to spam just as many threads with an other subject and you get banned. And the stupid stormfront moderation dares to delete redpill threads because "muh sliding that hides the stickies".

Nah.
sage

lol butthurt
filtered

Yes I did, stop with the jew tactics, mod minon.
Did I hurt your feelings?

you goan cry Holla Forums?

I know how to fix Holla Forums:
1. Ban all threads about religion because they have no place on political board
2. Make one recurring thread about presidential election 2016, and forbid creating more than one
3. Ban op

sage

sage

lol butthurt
filtered

The trump card indeed, accuse someone who sees a downwards spiral in post quality an int shill
Because int was always so concerned with the quality of the board right?
Fucking retards.

lol he responds to me after i told him he's filtered
obviously just seeking attention
butthurt

They already will faggot I am breaking the rules.
The rule is to complain about moderation only on a board they never view, because they can't handle criticism.

And yet you’re responding, shlomo.

If you reply again, it is an admission that you are a homosexual.

Sage

Holla Forums has ALWAYS posted "mods are kikes, this place is compromised!!1!" D & C crap

If you wanted a "dialogue" about moderation you wouldn't start with the same old D & C crap, you'd try a new approach

lol butthurt can't hear you speak up rofl

NO1curr get out

i'l continue to watch your "butthurt" and will certainly not filter you to laugh more.

Our Holla Forums doesn't seem to be a culprit. Does it mean that Holla Forums are all cuckchan users?

If you reply again, it is an admission that you have multiple STDs.

No, they use a site called freech.

these pigs smug af

lol butthurt
filtered

Here's a complaint from /polmeta/ the mods will never read:
Why did that thread about NA members getting arrested for something they did in Germany get deleted?

Op's mom should use these when changing his diaper.

lol butthurt
filtered

fook off ya coonts

Lol sage

Make poop
Everybody in the club wanna
Make poop
Everybody in their car wanna
Make poop
Everybody going on a date
Make poop
Everybody running late
Just make poop

lol literal shitposting butthurt
filturd

Here's another thread from /polmeta/ mods won't read: >>>/polmeta/10304
I posted a thread about Millennials and their lack of business acumen, and some whiny janitor banned me for a month.
The thread got over 100 replies and generated some great dialogue on why you can't get something for nothing.
I want to know what rule I broke to incur the wrath of some kid in his basement who can't handle the truth.

BAN THE DERAILMENT OF THREADS
BAN INTER-THREAD SPAM
BAN 75757575 OP'S

FROM ORDER UNITY
FROM UNITY STRENGTH

It was a demoralization thread, you deserved it

When you're dodging traffic cause you gotta take a dump
No matter how good you drive you'll always hit a bump
But you will get home now sooner or later
But cross your fingers that you have toilet paper

these sea pig things are gross af

this is one of my favorite pigs

I didn't make it, but if I do not repost /polmeta/ here, mods won't read it

If you gotta shit and you're stuck in traffic
Your palms will sweat and your ass will twitch
Ain't that a bitch?
If it starts to come out, just give your cheeks a pinch
Pinchy-pinchy-pinchy-pinchy-pinch-poop-poop

Freedom of discussion involve provocations my child. If it wasn't a shat out thread but had some thought put into it, it should have been allowed. Luckly for you easly triggered autist, there isn't freedom of discussion on this board. But that's what jews hats the most, they really don't like when people aren't free to express themselves!

All i konw is I had a Something Awful account back in the 2000s! And the guys who sucked off the moderators were the worst fucking posters alive!

i'm still banned on twitter guys and it sounds like this place is compromised! I"m on tumbler if you want to add me

toddsweeneymaga.tumblr.com/

This is the kind of quality posting the mod minons bring to the table.
I will be banned. The degenerate with scat drawings who derails/spams threads however will not be banned because he is involved with either mods or vols.

He will keep doing this and one day he will do it in your thread
One day his quality of posting will have spread and turned 8/pol/ into Holla Forums2.0

The butthurt is palpable