archive.is/u4ZgG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're certainly a hugbox like Holla Forums

Not really surprising tbh

We need a liberalpol

reddit I know its your first day but FUCK

No we don't you coinmonkey.

I dont like reddit's posting style

Once moar the Holla Forums shall rule the boards and we will have… peace.

Your memes are weak.

Be sure to watch C-SPAN tomorrow, user (:

Your russian tactics dont work here ;^)

Why do you want war so much, kid?

I have enjoyed seeing you get more and more unhinged with each of Trump’s victories. Please don't kill yourself tomorrow.

Leftypol goons couldn't exist without Holla Forums, but Holla Forums would do just fine without any Jews and commies. It's an interesting relationship because after leftists have destroyed everything which much greater men built what will they do? They are called progressives but they don't really have a vision of something good to aspire towards, just hate of what is.

Holla Forumstards are the ones who want war, after all right wing is full of emotional cucks who just do things based on feelings and because it makes them feel better rather than logic.

Hillary is just calling Putin's bluff, oh wait now they have a russian Puppet as president hahahahaah xD

you can do better than this. sorry cruz didn't work out for ya mate

Holla Forums just shitposts memes and cracks jew jokes
Holla Forums sits in their little hovel rubbing their paws together and scheming how they can push their shit on boards
Pretty big difference imho

Пиздец

Trump won.

Still:
1. Trump IS a Democrat. He is a liberal. He will always be a liberal. If he wins (and he won't) he will remain a NYC liberal.
2. Trump will govern the same as Hillary – or perhaps even worse if Trump panders to racists and anti-semites.
3. The liberal MSM media are all PRO-TRUMP… they wanted Trump to win the nomination because everyone knows that Trump will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. Trump is the Washington Generals and Hillary is the Harlem Globetrotters. GOOD WORK TRUMPKIN SCUM.
4. I would rather vote for Hillary because she is at least consistent and honest about her positions (and her positions on foreign policy and trade are pretty centrist/libertarian.)

t. unbiased conservative Rubio voter

t.you

I was wondering when I'd see this pasta again.

Apply yourself, boy.

Do you have a number to a suicide hotline, goon? Tomorrow the real cuck breaking begins.

the most shocking thing is that liberals think the internet=netflix+their social, thats pic is such an awful fucking metaphor in so many ways I want to strangle you+myself+a baby for being exposed to it, I really fucking hope you are being postironic you fucking piece of shit

I have renegotiated seperate deals with the film companies the terms of the deal are

a fucking star wars metaphor, this is the level of geopolitical understanding leddit and friends has, just kill me now or better yet all of them

Is Infowars kino?

why do trumpcucks hate america, why do they hate their fellow citizens? why do they hate the bill of rights? why do they want to sell us out (even more so) to corporate whores? try explaining these things to classroom of ten-year-olds.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for the Netherlands to leave the EU and destroy that crumbling institution.

Nah we are just preparing to laugh hard because shows like Real time with Bill Maher, john oliver, Stephen colbert and trevor noah will have a ton of comedy material xD

Also after 3 years we will be laughing to all the trump voters who are going to start lying "i totes didnt vote for him, who could believe dat guy"

So King Cuck is going to resign? Good plan, I'd hate to see his wife's children fight over all his foreign debt after the inevitable happens.

Because Holla Forumstards and right wing people are biologically emotional babies.

That is why the literally suck and get cucked by Trump's dick.

He talks big and tough and tells how nationalistic and cool he is and morons actually feel good from such things so they vote based on emotion.

They hate the bill of rights because they hate freedom, you see how much they sperg over homosexuality or anything deviant

ok now youre just overacting bruh, its not funny if i cant believe your shtick, no one would say that

Reminder.

What's inevitable?

I'm looking forward to this freakout.

I enjoy these. It's a funny look into the mind of a leftist.
Especially that last one. Is he saying vikings are oppressed minorities or niggers are rapist pillagers?

I've got all his threads archived so he can't run away and claim he never said any of this shit.

Trevor is one of the funnier ones, then it is John, then Colbert then Maher.

Maher is more serious often which isnt a bad thing.

But all shows reveal how pathetic Holla Forumstard lies are with actual research and proof and only thing Holla Forums does is autistically screech "REEE LIBERAL MEDIA FAKE REEEEEE" Xd

Yeah you dont need guns anyway, But you say you will because losers feel powerful when they hold a gun and ocne again emotional "arguments"

Not an argument. You mentioned the Bill of Rights when you're the one who wants to transgress it.

oh poor Holla Forums baby didnt even get the point xD

I see drumpfsperg stepped up his game just that little bit in time for Inauguration Day.

what the fuck is happening to this board?

No shame in crying; it helps in the recovery process.

Is the point that evil racists judge people based on the color of their skin? That sounds familiar.

Shitposting fam. Join in.

watching ex goons triggered over getting btfo elsewhere taking their frustrations out on a film board tbh

A Holla Forums attempt at trying to meme. Might as well join in the frenzy and see how badly we can break him this time.

But the next 4 years will be full of material for my comedy shows, it ll be hilarious watching America get ruined and Trump supporters hide and pretend they didnt vote for the pee pee man

Shit, I'm Mexican and even I almost feel sorry for you.

There's no way a Holla Forumsack didn't make that one. I refuse to believe a leftist would think that was cool.

I ve been trolling in Holla Forums for more than 5 years(4pol), because i am actually not a loser to throw my individuality away to join a cult of autists that feel united under their autism because they are too weak alone ;^)

Plus the fact that Holla Forums never has any actual argument that doesnt derive from an emotional need for control, avoid pain or avoiding ignorance thus making all your excuses quite invalid

I'm just surprised he hasn't broken out into red text yet. He must've saved some energy by stealing memes from the Holla Forums commune.

Drumpfsperg aka sudocuck is having another meltdown.
Expect this weekend to get fucking crazy after Trump's inauguration.

That explains everything.

So why did you fellas need to find a safe space from Holla Forums then?

Fucking losers. Seriously though is everybody on this site a teenager?

See

Every time you have a sperg attack you reveal more and more pathetic details about yourself.
I no longer have a single doubt that the absurd caricature I have you pictured as is 100% accurate.

This.

I am a liberal furfag m8, unlike you i am not a collectivist loser to connect myself with a board and use the term "we"

But i wouldnt expect you to understand individualism, when you are so pathetic to call yourself under a board name you never were worthwhile alone and needed support to survive ;^)

Autism is the same in both sites really :p

That explains even more.

Man, I can't believe you bourgeoisie retards are getting this upset over porky pumpkin.
My sources tell me he'll be impeached for being peed on within the next hour.

see

I read "Samuel Synagogue" from the thumbnail.

He's not getting inaugurated until tomorrow.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
I'm afraid porky lingo is unfamiliar to me because I never tainted myself with disgusting bourgeois capitalism.

And he never will be.
Because Bernie actually won, the revolution starts any minute now.

Wait, this is the same guy claiming that Drumpfsperg is a Holla Forums false flag op?

Shit nigga, you don't need a bunch of nazis to make you look bad. You do a pretty good job of it yourself.

I am saying i am neither Holla Forums or Holla Forums even though as a liberal i am way closer to lefypol

I dont consider myself a part of any board, i am myself, an individual and dont brainlessly follow either boards and their popular words

This thread is not true communism

I know you're a commie, but make up your mind at least.

That's fine. I'll laugh at you as an individual that doesn't brainlessly follow other boards or popular words too.

Any day now, fellow Goodmoose

I still don't comprehend, try not speaking your strange bourgeois babble for once.

He didn't even win the primary.

I saw this earlier on another board. They never learn.

Do i look like a generic furfag, i am a chubby barafag you cuck

Noah actually was funny when he was talking about shit he had actual knowledge about like south africa etc, but the daily show with him has been a trainwreck since episode 1, it wont be going on that much longer

ok now im starting to believe you are serious, let me clarify something here youngun, just because "pol" is fucking insane on a lot of things doesnt make these idiots correct, what they practice is essentially lying by omission, nevermind going very soft on people that actually come to their shows(kissinger comes to mind, colbert didnt even have the balls to ask him any good questions when he was doing his character)

saying "maher" and "research" at the same time is laughable, the man is a buffoon, his "serious" and "funny" work has been debunked ad nauseum, most of his arguments against islam are founded in a sense of "oy vey stop looking at israeli influence on US foreign policy, look at these crazy fucking mud people"

Olivers show is full of fallacies and mis/disinfo as well, I only watched the one after trump was elected 45th president of the USofA recently and that was such a laughable garbage fire, barely any Inhalt whatsoever.

his longform pieces go from so-so to completely batshit, they have a very strict almost NLP like formula which other anons have pointed out, its kind of like the "minute of hate" in 1984 tbh

anyhow im not gonna fucking bang on about this shit, but just because pol is fucking retarded doesnt make this shit any better, a lot more people listen to a snaggletoothed cunt like Oliver as opposed to pol, one of those things is propaganda by the powers that be, the other one is a vent for marginalized reactionaries with mild mental illness

apparently oliver just wrote a book called 101 lies about history or something and its riddled with fallacies and inaccuracies, go figure; actual revisionism. We should have a thread about the brit and his lies, there are a couple of people like you, mißgeburten from reddit and halfchan and the like that need help, ill do some digging

For an independent thinker, you sure seem beholden to using the language of trump supporters.

aaaannd in come the furries, big fucking suprise there, can you stop posting a torrent of images at once you add-addled sperglord

You'd think that fat croaking golem would be the one character any of these bastards would want to destroy on national television.

It's just the one freak, tbh.

So you're gay, liberal, AND fat? smdh take the turtlepill before it's too late.

But the word cuck is literally used everywhere these days D:

Yeah it does, because they often dont do much other than show the truth, the truth from their perspective but at the end of the day they expose a problem and you cant say that is a lie.

Just like they expose Trump's incompetence. Because Holla Forums has brainwashed you to be their drone and blindly accept whatever autistic opinion they spout doesnt make them wrong.

Especially when literally all of Holla Forums's ideologies usually end up being explained by "i cant handle different people, i cant admit being ignorant and have to make up bs, being nationalistic makes my sad self feel better so i ll try to find justifications for muh nationalism"

You are a joke and everyone knows it. You remain the bottom notch of the internet totem pole, a position you have occupied for over a decade and show no signs of relinquishing anytime soon. Even SJW and Tumblrfags command more respect than your sorry lot. At least some people take them seriously, you are just the punchline of every pathetic subculture that needs to feel better by shitting on the absolute dregs.

Cuck is the language of the alt-right, which means you're the Holla Forums false flag you're accusing everyone else of being.

exactly, anyone paying attention regardless of left-right should fucking hate that guy, especially americans. Colbert sucked his dick on air, same thing with Jon Stewart and rumsfeld, you gotta wait for a moment of truth with these hacks and then they show their true colors, its not that they are completely wrong or openly lie, youll find some truth in these shows which makes them far more dangerous, its carefully packaged mis and disinfo, offer a person view A and view B so that he thinks those are the only two alternatives

Not very much of an independent thinker when you can't even come up with your own pejoratives, are you? You soggy salad.

My sides xD

I feel good about being me m8, maybe you should try some individualism, but that requires you to be capable and great solo, if not you ll just throw away that and become a part of X group to feel better

But i even read the word cuck in a wow thread

It's going to be fun posting on Holla Forums for the next couple of days.
This boring back and forth between porkies and faux-communists was starting to get tiresome.
Soon we'll have commisar Bernie and comrade Jeb to shitpost about for the next two decades.

Not much of a reader if a few sentences qualifies as that for you. Cut you a little deep there, I see.

You shouldn't because you're fat and gay.

One goon is really upset about Trump winning so much.

Present for ya, comrade.

Cause i found it funny.

The word cuck actually fits Holla Forumstards perfectly because they do not think, they submit themselves to whatever autistic think Holla Forums says and follow it like a religious fanatic.

In other worse they are completely submissive slaves with no control and just do what they are told.

Hell i am be a submissive bottom on bed but i am nowhere near such cuckolrdy

Aka cuddly husbando material. A nice hairy soft belly is awesome
Aka i dont waste time with weak ugly whores, prefer quality husbandos with nice facial hair and belly who have more common interests so we can enjoy our life together playing games, enjoying food and watching marvel movies and tv series, also the occasionally shitty found footage horror film

You on the other hand are a straight faggot, gonna waste his time and life with a whore xD

nigger do you even leave your basement other than to go to furry conventions, the entire non western liberal world is openly mocking these fake news "comedy" shows, it doesnt matter if john oliver is kinda sorta right about trump bneing an insensitive robber baron capitalist, the problem is that THAT is still 100% better than the alternative, hillary was a fucking neocon-backed sociopathic war criminal, this is what someone like oliver would never address and this is why most of the sane world breathed a sigh of relief when she lost even if they dont really like trump and are worried about elements of his claimed policy

some of the best op-eds about the trump win right afterwards were from fucking bonafide commies, you think youre a "progressive" but the reality is that you are just as much a brainwashed pleb as any other reactionary

Both the "real" right and the "real" left think you are a joke, the right openly despises you, the left has basically given up on you, youre a slactivist, a netflix peon, you mull over the sound bytes they feed you and you think you are a developed human being at the cusp of thought but youre not, youve never looked over your own damn plate

So let's see, you're a self-proclaimed liberal fraudster who needs to shed at least a hundred pounds and wants to fuck his mom's cat. Seems par for the course.

are you just trying to slander your own "positions" by posting fat furry shit and banging on about your feitsh or are you actually this mentally ill?

both are plausible

Aka brainless nationalistic autist retards who cant handle the truth and just shout "FAKE NEWS REEEEE"

That is a big issue with humanity, they are dumb and emotional so they just jumped on the opportunity to label all experts and tv people fake because the same people also called them wrong for doing the shit they did, and because they didnt want to admit they are terrible people they just loved to be able to ignore all the experts and media.

What big lie are the media spreading btw? That trump is incompetent? That his cabinet is full of rich white dudes who are dangerous? That Russia hack was mostly a big ass propaganda by spreading fake and anti hillary news to push for Trump?

Because all of those are real but because you dont like that admit that you choose to pretend to be the poor underdog that knows better than anyone else

Then we have the other hilarious part where online people are brainwashed to hate the west and globalization while we literally owe our luxuries and comforts to the west and globalization, gadgets, video games, tv series movies, all exist because of the west and globalization.

And sorry but i enjoy my lifestyle a lot, and i am not going to waste my life like you and throw all the fun because Putin made article told you Obama is evil and bad cuz he did a bad thing and you brainlessly jumped to hate the black man even though you ll never understand the hard decisions a president takes or know why he took such a deicision since you ll never have his intelligence

Fat aka you're lazy and don't respect yourself enough to watch what you eat and sit on your ass all day. If you're gonna make it, you have to try.

If you live a sedentary lifestyle, cut the protein scoops and peanuts.

So you admit you're incompetent and insignificant, then? That's a good; acknowledging there's a problem is the first step to MAGA.

Sounds like a plan, I'll be sure to hand these out to Trump supporters and Hillary babbies so we can make way for Sanders/Bush 2016-2036

Aka know how to enjoy life :3

I like my soft warm belly and intend to keep it

I have a pretty good job and future so my only interest is enjoying life.

Trolling Holla Forumstards is just a fun hobby when bored between games

Also is that fucking face cream and makeup?

You're lying to yourself because it feels better and it's easier. Get jacked, faggot.

Yeah, no.

Leftists are so assblasted they no longer understand basic concepts.

So independent and individualistic.

are you niggers really arguing with a game playing libshit furfag on welfare about politics? wew lads. just call him a fag and move on

Just filling my time before driving down to DC in two hours for Inauguration weekend.

Not so much arguing with as pointing and laughing at.

im not a fucking polack but goddamn is it amazing how effective that word has been, western liberals have desperately tried to subvert it and turn it around only to fail miserably, now they just use it themselves, theres something magical about watching some nameless hack on TYT go on about cucks, such complete and utter defeat

oh boy hes unwinding right now before our very eyes

oh boy where do i start, obligatory WMD mention I guess, anthrax in prague yadda yadda but lets go with something more recent

-russia "hacked" the election/podesta/democracy itself

-"moderate" non-organ eating "rebels" in syria

-everything about saudi arabia/qatar etc

-everything about 911, this shit is verified now thanks to joint intelligence report, "at least" one foreign country

-constant omissions about hillary, clintons in haiti, the whole benghazi fubar, regime change policy, the ukraine, crimea, donbass etc

basically they omit or warp just about everything important, and then they feed plebs like you identitarian bullshit about gay rights and sexism as they openly support a country that would literally throw your faggot ass off of a 10 story building

im gonna respond to the rest of your outburst but i need a cup of coffee, you spergpost at an unbelivable rate, too daa loo bis gleicch

Deodorant obviously

Abs are quite disgusting, i ve touched them once. You are the one who is lying if you say that abs feel better than a fat soft warm hairy belly.

Stay mad poorfag

Maybe if you were less mad and werent crying over it ;^)

Alienware has great gaming laptops, i ve had alienware 18 for 3 years now and had no issues, plus they dont overheat like shitty non gaming laptops.

And some of us travel abroad so we dont get dekstops

Also i love my ipad, makes every day life outside so much more bearable and interresting.

So individualist.

NO, this is pratice nigga, hes too much of a caricature, most of us cant not argue with him, its pathological

Russia is the one taht profits, Russia is the one who wants destabilization, russian cyber division spreading propaganda and pushing people towards Trump is "hacking" an election

It is called not releasing fake news. You might like your unproven conspiracy theories from wikileaks but no serious media outlet will publish that shit

Get on my level, noob.

We just going to redefine words we don't like now?

Oh look a granny who cant into technology and whines because the new generation uses its time far more efficiently through tech

And yet, here you are.

Exactly, using your time having fun when you are out of home :D

It's your life man, but don't pretend "oh i just don't want to be fit it's yucky." It's because you're lazy and it's easier to play WoW and eat cheetos than it is to have some self-respect and pull your finger out.
1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

I'm not sure if this goon is really bad or really good at this. There's so much effort put into a caricature of a braindead leftypol degenerate who repeats whatever the MSM tells him that you really do have to wonder if it's genuine or not

I have a serious question, this has been bothering me for awhile now.
Do people really think being made fun of = trolling?
If so, how does one even reach that conclusion?
Is it a coping mechanism to pretend those who are laughing at you are mad?
In all the time I've spent on imageboards I've never been able to figure out if it's legitimate autism, or some kind of metahumor.

The smugness and lack of total self-awareness makes it believable, tbh.

It's hard to tell, but I laugh at the fool all the same.

Except nobody is tripfagging.

If you werent feeling buttflustered inside you wouldnt bother replying ;^)

But truth hurts so you have to laugh, and meme and pretend to be right so you can feel you are

Here's the archive of the thread in case anyone's interested:
archive.is/u4ZgG

It's a weird "if you take my post seriously, I have fooled you" thing.
"I'm 5'11"
"Ok"
"Haha you fucking idiot I'm 5'10 holy shit your dumb"
This guy will go back to his goon irc and say "I just saved a bunch of furry gay porn on my computer to troll Holla Forums into thinking I was a gay furry liberal haha seriously though fuck Trump" as if it was some kind of victory.
Unless he's serious in which case he thinks he's "triggering" people by acting retarded and spamming his fetish porn.

Legit or not you're severely mentally ill and I hope you find happiness one day.

some fags think getting any kind of response means having worked people into a frothing rage or pwnzored them. its just a fat furry being a fag.

or actually its probably that fag who was doing the lol shit for so long. he thought he was a top tier troll.

Probably.

hes doing a good poe, whether wittingly or unwittingly, its so ridiculous you cant help but think hes fucking around but ive had people say some of these things to me irl, his complete and utter confusion about the "hacking" is very symptomatic of the real thing, the furfaggotry is a hilarious cherry on the shit sundae but that too might be legit i wouldnt be suprised

none of that means anything, the report itself repeatedly unerlines that its all completely unverified, most of the intelligence "community" has distanced itself from the document despite all the claims about "unanimous opinion". Your average cop has higher standards for a CI than this, its a bad joke, a hail mary in the last seconds of a game, as far as we know right now this entire thing is fabricated, much like the al-qaeda agents meeting saddams people in prague

whats amazing is i can literally tell what channels you are watchingg based on the tidbits you regurgitate, truly a case study

except thats not true retard, standard of living has been declining for a lot of westerners under globalization, nevermind the rest of the world. globalization does not= global trade, what it really means of centralization of authority and sanctioned monopolies

america got its standard of living through manufacturing, decent schools and yes also through its positioning on the geopolitical chessboard.

there are so many layers of bullshit to everything you say, if this is all intentional youre a doing a great fucking job buddy, you should do something more worthwhile with your skills in the satire dept.

if you are acctually serious I feel bad for you son, i need a fucking break again ill mosey on over later to dissect more of your nonsense, theres still so much good stuff

yeah his big thing was "i totally change my typing style and persona so often that you could never penetrate my mysteries". except the only shit that never changed was his unfunniness and desperate needling of Holla Forums because those niggers are incapable of taking even the most obvious of bait

White genocide is your fault!

Reminds me of this, lel.

my sides

facepaw

Yeah lol that is why we have china and child labor create cheap ipads and stuff so i can get them easily, that is why everything is being manufactured in china including my alienware laptop and has an affordable price, holywood totally would be worldwide if it wasnt for globalization

Yeah like i said Holla Forums has no arguments, just memes

Priceless

Leftists always like to say "lol whats the matter Holla Forums u triggered go back 2 safe space" but Holla Forumsacks live in a world with Louis C.K, Current Year Bong, and actual cuckthemes on primetime sitcoms.
Leftists see a poorly drawn joke and shit their pants in fear and rage.

DUDE. LMAO

Had a brainblitz earlier, in regards to all these postirony fags that pop up here constantly like the one in this thread or troof seeker or some of the method acting cuckposters

Everyone myself included always asks themselves whether or not these characters are serious or just a bit, poes law and all that, and then we look for circumstantial evidence for either alternative.

What if this is a false paradigm and the reality is that they are both serious and NOT serious at once, they exist in a state of flux, they are Schrödingers Cuck until that moment in time when they are confronted with a decision in life that forces them to "take a side" if you will

As a funnyman recently said, irony only goes so far, at some point it really doesnt matter what you tell yourself you "actually" are if you keep at it with demented, autistic vehemence. The only real exception I could see to this would be if you were doing it with a specific strategic intent.

Using this new platonic method of analysis I have devised, I would wager that the bearlover here is both aware of and regularly visits places like /pol but also regularly watches things like current year man, daily show, cuckbert and the like, he subjects himself to the lowest common denominator of both sides

He is severely conflicted while at the same time not being conflicted at all because hes a degenerate, he probably revels in his chaotic dissonance even though on some level it is destroying him mentally and of course physically.

This is one possibility, the other one might be stretching it a little bit, its more deceptive. What if bearboy does have intent, and by coming here firing off outrageously retarded liberal lies and halftruths coupled with furry shit and bodypositivity autism he intends to illicit a /pol like reaction so that he can claim /tv =/pol, he is basically begging for someone to say ya know gas chambers really arent such a bad idea nnow that I think about it

As for the cui bono of that well there are a few possibilities, some retarded goon/pseudolefty, a polack himself trying out his new little 5gw trick(which probably isnt that new), I wont even begin to speculate

mods are cucked

I think you put a little too much thought into some retard being laughed at while he sputters incoherently.
Also, TruthSeeker is no longer one communist fag, it's a name anons use to derail shitty political theads with varying degrees of success.

10/10 pic

pretty in theme with this board tbqh, these retards fascinate me there are people that are actually like this to a large degree, thats whats so interesting about it, the stuff hes regurgitating isnt just random schizophrenia its induced schizophrenia, ill probably go to the trouble to debunk more of his shit later even if its only for me

(nice)
You can never put too much thought into shitposting.

or the much much much more likely possibility that its a fag looking to get a rise out of Holla Forums because he is bored and his life is boring

His assassination of course..

of course

We can hope