Holla Forums hate thread

Come one come all! see as triggered Holla Forumsacks sagebomb this thread off the catalog for hurting their feefees!

Ugh, at least the last time you made this shitty spam thread you posted 5 images every post. Not this halfchan tier shit.

Samefag

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums

It's sad that the same Holla Forums rejects come here everyday to post this shit while tears roll down their fat rosy cheeks.

eat me chucklefuck

Holla Forums and Holla Forums seem to be a huge shit-flinging contest of butthurt autists

I just like seeing autists get angry

i'll believe you for now but most of the anti-Holla Forums spammers who raid the boards each day are pretty Holla Forums but i'll leave you to your shitpost kombat

one less chucklefuck to deal with for now on, thank god

At some point, people lost sight of this one simple joy. The one and only true purpose of image boards: to troll. Not play nazi fags online like the furfags they all are.

We have a reputation to live up to now goddamnit.

Exactly, all the more reason to trigger stormfags

Fuck off shill

Holla Forums pol isn't too bad, you should spend some time there. I've spent time on both boards, on half chan and on Holla Forums, pol is actually quite articulate(Holla Forums only). The community is fairly mature since around a little less than half of it I would say are above 30, not too many lefty teens.

You mean like the pedos did yesterday?

Freech has closed shop and if you guys where there, you could see a bunch of them where quiting imageboards. They where bored with it. The small group of 30 to 50 of them thats left is over on 8ch.pl. Holla Forums had an enemy bigger than us, it was apathy and it took over after a long enough time.

keep crying bitch nigga. Your delusions of grandeur only feed my keks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU Holla Forums REEEEE

Youre missing out on such great information, even if it is a bit edgy over there at times, lots of good advice especially for buisness every so often. Good discussion that consists of usually paragraph sized posts. Yeah I might be one of the youngfags in my twenties, but I've learned lots of investment advice(in many forms including news) and I now make enough to shitpost all day and live at a comfortable 120k/yr from home. Choice is yours - continue being beta lefty fags or learn the values of hard work, good morals, and ethics of conservatism that pol endorses. Just ignore all the Alt right fags there anons.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
Triggered yet?

Not as much as you apparently

He's just a shill. Sage this shit thread

Daily reminder that Hitler had half the balls of a normal man and was a meth addicted degenerate.

* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

Enjoy

user, it was kinda nice :^(

so this is like the shit fnord did but somehow even more obnoxious? Why do people get so triggered over a 4-letter-word?
t. proffesional sager

this

mfw

Just hide the thread bruv

any other pearls of wisdom, user?

Heil Pinkie

Never claimed to have any. Geez, user. You don't have to be so rude about it.

moar Holla Forums hate

Holla Forums is full of edgy preteens who didn't read 1984 and have inferiority complexes that cause them to yearn for fascism because they're too dumb to think for themselves.

Holla Forums needs to go

They're still here shitposting though.
30 to 50 faggots is plenty of people to keep up a constant stream of unfunny forced memes.

You Holla Forumstards are so paranoid, whats it like seeing conspiracies everywhere?

there is nothing wrong with Holla Forums, in fact, you guys are probably more triggered about Holla Forums than we are about anything.

Your sage says otherwise.

lel

Go watch some more ww2 documentaries, nazifag

Ironic considering you just did the opposite of what you implied

Why would I watch something I already know about when I can warn you guys about WW3?

edgy racists who are triggered by morons
morons who are triggered by Holla Forums

trolling both sides

How come I never see any other boards get this mad when people talk shit about it? Does browsing Holla Forums compel you to white knight it?

exactly this

we need to take care of teh bookymane before he gets 2 us

they're always right.

>>>/namibia/