Mika Brzezinski: "I Don't Want To Be The One To Say This," But It Looks Like Hillary Straight Up Lied About Email Server

Mika Brzezinski: "I Don't Want To Be The One To Say This," But It Looks Like Hillary Straight Up Lied About Email Server

The "Morning Joe" panel reacts to the State Dept. report which confirmed that Hillary Clinton's homebrew email server was agaisnt the law.

"[The Clintons'] basic defense here," said NBC's Chuck Todd. "You sort of pull muscles watching them try to spin this, there wasnt a specific law saying they couldn't do this… ughhh."

"I really don't want to be the one to say this, but I gotta tell you, this is really hard to believe, it feels like she is lying straight out," co-host Mika Brzezinski said sheepishly.

archive.is/det9m

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2009/09/21/news-opinion/the-telegraph/brzezinski-it-could-be-a-liberty-in-reverse
archive.is/lZdDN
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
youtubedoubler.com/iqCp
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-27/first-shocking-deposition-clinton-email-case-reveals-she-did-not-use-password
youtu.be/XtcucHPkFkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme

BASED MIKA

Insightful. Provocative. MSM.

She is crashing OMG yes

Even though her father gets a lot of flack from people like Jonestein, he's semi-based.

jta.org/2009/09/21/news-opinion/the-telegraph/brzezinski-it-could-be-a-liberty-in-reverse
archive.is/lZdDN

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

This needs to be tweeted to Mika B.

By Liberty was he referring to the USS Liberty?

That went over the heads of 95% of their audience.

mika is one of us

Yep

THREAD THEME

I helped!
youtubedoubler.com/iqCp

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016

She lied. She wanted to say that for… forever.

MicroSoft News Bernie Cucks

I'd kind of forgotten that it really is fucking Microsoft news. One more reason to hate everything.

Y'know what I notice about that video? Everybody is REALLY fucking depressed.

Like, one of the pundits point it out, how the dynamics of the situation would be completely different, and the DNC would be in complete panic mode and trying to serve Hillary a burn notice if it weren't for Trump, but that video makes it really fucking clear how much that dynamic applies to the media as well.

You can watch that video, and maybe with the exception of Mika, who's just fed up, they're all just sitting there with thousand hard stares like, "Welp………….'President Trump'"

I personally love the despair you can hear in Mika's voice. You can tell how reluctant she is to even report on it.

The propagandists mind-fuck themselves more often than the people, it's very creepy. They start with the Morning Faggot who is critical, and then by the end of the day they're spinning everything around to make Shillary appear like heaven in their eyes. They do this for every (((news cycle))), and the only ones they're bullshitting are themselves.

Nah, I don't think that's despair. Mika's always been friendly with Trump, and its obvious now that she fucking hates Hillary. However, she does work at a company that's firmly pro-DNC in the Jew-Kabuki we call American politics.

If CNN is pro Clinton, MSNBC is pro Sanders. That much has been obvious for months.

lol

is that so? Those nuances have been kinda lost on me.

However, being pro-Sanders the last few months doesn't undo being generally pro-DNC (along with CNN) the other 42 months of the election cycle.

That's 3 and a half years

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Of course, I'm forecasting that they'll soon "come to jesus" and start cheerleading Clinton once she gets nominated.

To transition I'd say…. maybe start with a week or two where they don't mention superdelegates in any way at all, then start playing up the point of, "Oh well, this is a democracy, and Clinton is who the voters chose" coupled with, "And just LOOK who the GOP picked!"

She started as a tough Hillary supporter and now she is slowly turning against Hillary

I've noticed that, too. They start believing in their own propaganda, and when they do, they lose control of the direction they are taking things, and come across looking like fools.

hahaha

I like how ZBig says "our" when he was a top cabinet officer in a US presidential administration. Now we know whom he really served in the Carter administration.

I know you Jews are schizophrenic, ZBig, but let's face facts: if the U.S. stops sending you that 4bn worth of military aid every year, your entire armed forces will be infantry and cheap Gallils in less than ten years.

This is another Jew telling daddy he's a big boy.

The audacity of these fucking Kikes. I swear to Christ.

I think this is them feeling the tide shifting towards Bernie, as he's had a recent campaign tailwind. If she goes under they want to be on the winning side.

Don't think of this as a tacit endorsement for Trump. Or race realism. Or anything we believe.

Mika bretty qt tbh

You might want to read that again. The "we" he was referring to was the US, as in, "we" would fly up and shoot down Israeli jets flying over US controlled airspace in Iraq.

She's a top-tier MILF

Damn, I'm going to practice this guy's moves. Got to keep myself spry hustling from my youth to old age.

Read a book, nigger.

You're both absolutely right. I was reading him exactly backwards because I'd always thought he was Jewish.

This was really a very based statement. ZBig++

DEPOSITION: HILLARY DIDN’T EVEN USE A PASSWORD

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-27/first-shocking-deposition-clinton-email-case-reveals-she-did-not-use-password

I lost my shit. Holy fuck. I'm laughing so hard there are tears on my cheeks.

What a fucking world.

She's destroyed peoples careers just out of spite.
Now she's finally getting the public shaming she truly deserves.

He grew up in Montreal, so he's more Canadian than anything.

I'm older than the 24 hour news cycle and I just came to realize that it is no way to present news. Except now instead of hearing "problematic" when I get my news I hear "you're a DNC shill reported."

Holy fuck!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DELETE THIS

youtu.be/XtcucHPkFkg

She doesn't want to get offed. I don't blame her.

It's going to be a good day.

thread theme

It's all coming up to haunt her. Everything.

indeed. Clinton is quite familiar with having people miraculously decide to commit suicide in strange ways

Wow! Those are so blatantly murders, I really wonder how they get this fucking far. It's a goddamn miracle!

Be very careful with those lists, the late Linda Thompson, who promoted the fake "flamethrower tank" at Waco and the "FEMA camp" in Beechgrove, ID, had a hand in compiling them. Many of the names are easily disputed.

Just stick with Foster and the ones we can prove almost beyond any shadow of a doubt.

It's real fucking quite on this thread. There a disturbing lack of chatter. Did they get this far?

Chuck Todd: "but I always have looked at this at sort of what is the Occam's Razor, what's the most logical sort of explanation and the most logical explanation is she wanted to make it harder for the press and congress to see her correspondence. So they made FOIA requests more difficult by doing what? By making sure it wasn't on a government server by putting it on a private server. and… and… and that's the part of this the idea of convenience I've never been able to accept that…"

Fucking damning. Nixon had a gap of 18.5 minutes on tapes he wasn't even required to record and the press fucking crucified him for it. By all outside appearances, Hillary Clinton circumvented regulations that as a matter of fact were in place during her tenure as Secretary of State compromising national security in the process in an attempt to obfuscate her activities from public oversight. She would go on to "accidentally" lose record of over a thousand of such correspondences, obstructing an FBI investigation on her. Her activity would have the press calling for her lynching if she were a Republican.

I got this lingering feeling that Clinton might rig the following primary's and the bernout might regain some of there lost testosterone.

this is great shit for normies
get it out there

It's probably because everyone on here already knows Shillary is a piece of shit. We've known it forever.

So you see, she didn't sell the information. Hackers did it.

I love how around 5:30 the guy says Hillary would be disqualified from consideration to be attorney general, and this would cause hand wringing for Democrats if their smear campaign against Trump wasn't so effective. This country must be unfixable at this point if bullshit like this is overlooked.

BRZEZINSKI

BENGHAZI

They couldn't come up with a better lie?