JUST

JUST

Channel Awesome is like a cancer that destroys everything it touches

Figures.

Scott pilgrim was a mistake

would have been a clean and easy murder/suicide if I was colin.

What an amazing father he must have been

I don't get it

he's just taking improv to the next level.

Says the man pretending to be a woman.

The dude has a fucking stubble.

come on now man, I'll admit I don't mind a hot chick with a dick inb4 gay but these are literally men in drag. At least drag queens don't have the audacity to try and use a women's restroom while sporting fucking stubble

Holy shit, kill it with fire. That poor bastard. Goddam trannies aren't even trying anymore. Like an ugly kid with bright red lipstick. Mochrie 'opens up' about his battles with suicide and depression.

Wasn't his kid apart of Channel Awesome? I think he was even in one of their movies.

oops, should have read the first post in the thread first.

This liberal meme is so boring.
Always accusing your opponents of being guilty of your shit has gotten really old. You leftygoons really are the niggers of politics.

Hai boys ;)

Jeez if you're going to be transgender at least put some effort into it and try to be passable.

Jesus put some effort passing man! shit most of the traps on /trap/ are more passable than this.

I could shave and be more passable

should have been not

Wow shitlord stop being an oppressor. Conchita something or other from Austria proved it's okay for a man to be a woman without bothering to shave in the current year -4

seriously comrade

This has got to be some kind of joke, like when CopperCab slapped on some makeup and said he was transgender and everyone in the media praised him for his bravery.

Except Conchita had everything else right. She/he had make up on the eyes and eye-liner. If you shaved that beard off Conchita would still be passable as a woman. The point is effort user.

Also, Hitler never thought his people invincible, that's why he fought so hard for them.

He actually did that? I thought he was serious all the time in his videos?

This is the lowest effort I've ever seen anyone put into anything.

He'll have an early death if a merciful god exists

The universe itself conspires against these abominations.

How does a normal looking guy turn into such a horrendously ugly tranny?

And presto you're a tranny.

This is the face of a person who's giddy about the attention he's getting. He's a goofy-looking kid so he probably didn't get much interest from girls. His dad is so famous he doesn't see him much, but not so famous he can automatically make friends (teens don't give a fuck about Who's Line).
This is his hail mary attempt to get people caring about him. When it inevitably fails he'll kill himself and liberals will blame it on transphobia instead of him being a dorky kid with mental issues.

He's the spitting image of his father.
He also looks like he's barely stifling laughter.
Are we really sure this isn't some elaborate Who's Line challenge.

Best post in the thread.

Just who the fuck is Colin Mochrie?

if he and Jenner fucked, would it be gay?

Why's he using clown makeup?

Being a tranny =/= being a fag tbh

These days it's "cool to be trans", so you'll have more chances to encounter a transtrender than a transgender person.

Yet another proof that Liberalism is a mental illness.

Well, Colin always did play the woman in skits.
Reality imitates art once again.

kek