Holla Forums permabanned me for posting this image

Holla Forums permabanned me for posting this image

sure they did

You normally only get banned for posting something critical of His Majesty The Trumpster. The mods over there are a bunch of faggot BigHair fanbois.

I've been banned a bunch for "shilling for Hillary" or "being a kike". Thank goodness for proxies.

/thread

Fuck off m8

TRIGGERED

idgaf what goes on at pol and neither does the rest of b

More like noticing your thread is shit.

They did you a favor. :) Do something productive with your life instead of wasting your time in that shit. :)

Not that I believe it (cause posting a ban and scribbling out your ip is really, really, really easy). :) But Holla Forums is about acutally getting shit done here, not entertaining young meme kids who want to meme about politics. :) There's a shit posting friendly polotics boards
>>>/liberty/
>>>/politics/ Hands out small small 3 day bans

As the sites gaining ips (Bit by bit it is) we'll start seeing all these small boards fill out. :) Truthfully, the mods will bungle something at half chan whih will bring em here, there's enough space for everyone friend. :)

that's the funniest comment i've seen here in weeks. :) it's so obviously, patently false, i could but laugh. :) And there you have the real utility of Holla Forums: comic relief and stand ins for the pedos to keep normies at bay. :)

As hotwheels said, it is what it is. :)

Holla Forums is rulecuck, no denying it

hey

for making a spam thread

bump

You mean 4/pol/? Sounds like something they'd do, alright.

OMG

that is fucking

hilarious

That comic is not by ben garrison, its been photoshopped by a jew troll

You deserved it

Holla Forums's Holla Forums is far more serious than 4chan's Holla Forums. 4chan's Holla Forums has far more relaxed posters, though. Holla Forums's Holla Forums has 90 percent of the posters there very angry and confrontational, for whatever reason.

both the lefties and the stormfags are retarded, Holla Forums does not take sides.

wew

/thread