Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

Pedowood is real
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
archive.is/rhp43

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
datalounge.com/thread/13852083-that-rumour-about-charlie-sheen-fucking-corey-haim-on-the-set-of-lucas-
archive.is/nh0bJ
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/sbt.01.html
archive.is/Gzugp
youtube.com/watch?v=03b0zfpRvns
imdb.com/title/tt0091445/locations?ref_=tt_dt_dt
archive.is/dqvul
archive.is/llP6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 a massive list of echo names with some shabos goy thrown in

Is anyone actually surprised that Elijah Wood got spitroasted as a teen?

It's still good that this information is getting MSM attention.
Now if only they'd bust that fat disney guy we could rest in piece knowing our child star waifus are safe

He and Haim were Jews too.

Which means, this gets tricky.

It might not be just jews.

fuck off fag

Don't forget about x-men director Bryan Singer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

then name them or shut the fuck up

he's trying to build suspense/hype in order to (((sell))) the story, meanwhile, children are being raped.

JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU KIKE!!!

probably doesn't want to be "accidental overdosed" like Corey Haim

Sadly there won't be a list of Hollywood pedos. Journalists are too busy relaying Soros' propaganda with his Panama Papers, and I doubt Wikileaks will release that kind of stuff.

All you had to do was listen.

if he was truly worried he wouldn't be flinging around innuendo like this.

his (((instincts))) are making him hold out for a pay day.

Jews rape Jew children all the time, though. Rabbis do it constantly.

oi vey!
the goyim know!!!

He would love to name names, but his rapists are g-ds chosen people and he still can't bare to rat them out

I'm pretty sure he is the one who finally outed Charlie Sheen as the one who raped Corey Haim in his trailer.

Hopefully we can get some names out of him before more of them escape the rope.

Jesus - just name them already Corey before you're overdosed.

But that's a picture of Skrillex.

This.

>Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all "guys do". So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. […] [That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist

>Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know — point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together

datalounge.com/thread/13852083-that-rumour-about-charlie-sheen-fucking-corey-haim-on-the-set-of-lucas-
archive.is/nh0bJ

[..]

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/sbt.01.html
archive.is/Gzugp

Hopefully he keeps a 10 foot radius from all nailguns.

An Open Secret 2015 480p

Hollywood is run by pedophiles who use their positions of power to rape young children, especially young boys. This 2015 documentary sheds light on this painful subject, but is only the tip of the iceberg. Watch it now before it is taken down from Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=03b0zfpRvns

Nah, I've investigated this shit. Feldman is legit.

Does this even need to be said? I mean, was anyone in doubt?

Getting raped turned Corey Feldman into Ozzy Osbourne?

Corey Feldman has said similar stuff for fucking years, at least 10. He's said it about himself and he's said it about the Home Alone kid whatshisface. Ain't gonna live much longer and I'm sure the Hollywood money has dried up anyway, so just fucking write a testimony already.

Name the Names
Name the Names
Name the Names
Name the Names
Name the Names
Name the Names

these threads are hilarious, im glad you people have no real power, otherwise we would still be killing random women for dressing in black and having more than 2 cats.

You might not be a pedo, but you should still kill yourself.

No, he always had that frightened look about him.

Back to onionchan, pedoshit.

More power to the Frog brother!

I think you might be as retarded as Stevo, bro.

anyone have the mind control of kesha by dr luke pic?

You mean Dan "tie her down, she's a fighter" Schnieder? He's from nickelodeon.

I thought we all figured out it was Charlie Sheen that did it to Corey Feldman.

Sheen has Aids now.

You know its funny.

They filmed that right down the street from my old old house. The park was is Willow park, the shot by the lake. Its only in the movie for a sec. I remember watching them film that scene.

Is it strange I was one of the original Pedowood shit posters? Not knowing the connection until a few months ago.

imdb.com/title/tt0091445/locations?ref_=tt_dt_dt

nice hitler dubs

he is probably just trying to get more money out of them

worth a look over. this is an international pedo network that operates at the highest of gov

Guess we'll see what happens, but one of them need to do it before some Hollywood bimbo starts being told to name directors and actors the Jews want out of the industry.

I don't care what color clothes they wear but having more than two cats confirms that someone is a net loss for society. Name one person worth having around who owns more than two cats. You can't.

He claims he wasn't because his folks kept their eyes on their son and not on the table of blow and briefcase full of money like the fucking Culkins did.

Oh boy, more of this "It's literally fucking nothing".

"Pedos exist in Hollywood" Wow no shit! Next you'll be telling me there are drug addicts in Hollywood!

Without names this is literally nothing, come out with it or fuck off. It's not like you have a career anymore anyways.

More like they don't want to end up dead user.

oy vey schlomo

Well, Feldmen is already dead inside.

Why have these perpetrators not been purged? We need rwds to stop this madness

the guy is 27, but thats still gross

I wonder who's behind this post?

Checked.

Also fun fact: people adopt cats because human's cant as easily read their body language as with dogs or horses. This allows people to more easily project what they want the cat to express on to them, rather than observe what the animal is really thinking or feeling.

tl;dr: only lonely fucks ever have cats–just having one means you've got something wrong with you.

Then name names you fucking selfish pointless annoying faggot.

that was Holla Forums being idiots. Joel Schumacher the director is who raped him

All the dudes in the 90s boy bands, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, O-Town… They were all raped by faggot kike Lou Pearlman.

archive.is/dqvul
archive.is/llP6w

Jews allowed to rape children in hollywood
Been going on for years with no outrage
Retarded black star with a peter pan complex has children sleep in his mansion
Public shits pants
childrens parents cry rape get paid
retard dies children admit lol niggers were just lying to get paid.

I actually knew a family with three children. They kept two cats and were well-adjusted. That's why I was comfortable with saying "more than two". Maybe one should judge by cats/owners ratio. So for one person one cat is already a high score of 1, whereas that family of five would get the low score of 2/5.

Pick your battles retard. Fighting for this helps the enemy.

Pick your battles retard. Fighting for this helps the enemy.>>6122326
I dont see your end game here. Allowing people to become political dissidence by being accused of liking children and being easily set up or what? I honestly feel like hunting your ass down because you are a serious fucking danger to society.

these fucking liberal jew cunts are trying to normalize pedo degeneracy before the naming of names happens.
hurry up and name them corey skrillex.

((((they)))) know their time is running out, so we've got leftist cunts trying to make it acceptable to be a pedo

plebbit has pro-pedo boards.
salon write pro-pedo articles.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS DEGENERACY IN ITS TRACKS. FUCKING NOW

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

pedos on plebbit

Shouldn't be surprised, but here we are.

Pedophilia, grooming, sexualized media, degeneracy of flesh in its most pure, provierbial form is something that we have not gotten over yet. It's hard to ight against it since it's hardwired into our drive for procreation, but at the same time, unchecked corruption ruins society.

If there is anything that needs to be memed, it's total abhorrence and destruction of loose morals. Sex ed in schools is misguided as well and needs to be restructured completely or reabsorbed into biology, with a more facts-based approach.

Do not be worried about birthrates and repressed sexuality - it's simply time to take sex out of public and back into marital bedrooms, rest will happen naturally.

Fuck the names, just go Jason Voorhees on their asses.

its called puberty fam. and its not a slight difference.

why won't they just name the pedos?

I know it's going to fuck them if they do but some things have to be done

Just finished watching this. Thanks for the link.

Great for normies that may look at you sideways when you tell them Pedowood is real.

Why is Paul's boss promoting a pedophile and looking at his hernia?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Great documentary, thanks for sharing.
Only problem I had with it is that it seemed to dance around the fact that 100% of these cases had a homosexual element. Much like the coverage of Catholic priest molestation cases. The dynamic between predator and victim is said to be "about power". Well, yeah, but what about that "other" dynamic at play? And are girls of the same age exempt from what these boys went through? I doubt it.