A racist American woman named Melanie Smith has wrote a bunch of very hateful and sexist stereotypes about indians and...

A racist American woman named Melanie Smith has wrote a bunch of very hateful and sexist stereotypes about indians and indian men and it has caused quite a controversy. I am exposing her racist comments here because they are an embarassment. We all love India and cannot stand to see someone criticize Indians, especially when they do it in such a racist manner. Please share this post and encourage all your friends to share it too. Also please go to the comments section of the article and leave a comment telling Melanie that you do not agree with her racist comments about India.

mensxp.com/relationships/understanding-women/29493-an-american-woman-reveals-why-no-girl-wants-to-chat-with-indian-men-online-it-rsquo-s-really-embarrassing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlTolsPpec
earthweb.ess.washington.edu/tsunami/Sumatra.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard dotnigger cocks smell like curried prawns c/d

hahahaha

did you poo in the loo today?

That injun lover woman who (obviously) wrote the article has had threats to her kids.

So, I ask the question: she think's Indian guys think American women are whores?

Can she not see the point? How retarded can you get?! Indian women are goddesses because they save themselves until marriage, they're hard to get, bit American women lose their virginity around 15/16.

Indians are vile, but some of their women are hawt, I do see their point here.

You cant moan about the virtuous American woman being misconstrued when you have three kids evidencing your own promiscuity!

what the fuck?

Look in the comments

Melanie Johnson Smith

I could buy a whole fucking family of shitskins at the price of one big meal.

I am not being pro sandnigger. I am saying an Indian bloke would think that. Just as we used to think that about our women.

Our women are liberated whores thanks to die juden. This is not supposition, it is known khaleesi.

he sounds like a "racist conservative". The redpill seems to have no effect on sjw whores even when it is given by shitskins.

i GRUNTED and CUMMED in the loo today!

she's not single, she's married, and her husband Chad Smith is commenting on the thread as well as her own son Roger Smith. And yet she admits "I spend hours a day talking to indian men online".

What a cuck husband

yes exactly. indian men think white women are WHORES and guess what? they're RIGHT!

Are white American women not the biggest whores on earth?

Melanie Smith is just another racist feminist who thinks all men are pigs. Let's stand by our indian brothers against all feminists.

Feminists are our common enemy. There is a massive anti-feminism MRA movement in India, it's even bigger than the American MRA movement.

POO

Why don't White women want to talk to Indian men?

Simple answer. You're ugly, you stink, and you have all the personality of a moldy cumrag.

Fuck off, street shitters.

QFT

They all smell like cumin and week-old cooking oil, it's disgusting to have to stand in line behind them

IN

LOO

PAJEET

Sure pajeet, your woman are all virgins.

In reality, if she didn't lose her virginity to her uncle or dad, she will lose it to some stranger, who just popped in to rape her.

The goal of every non-White is to turn White woman into whores, they work for evil itself.

Injun = Red skin natives americans.

Poo = south asian shitskin.

Get it right you illiterate faggot.

white women already are whores.

No, the biggest whores are woman in third world countries who will prostitute themselves to any semi-rich men to pay the rent.

Travel more, learn more.

Nope, the majority of White woman don't jump on every cock they find.

That's wjy Indian men have problem with White woman, because they are not whores.

As opposed to American women, who just give it away for free. Because it's "liberating".

and women in America don't throw themselves at the highest bidder?

i think you must be a virgin living in your mother's basement and have no real experience with women. Most white women are the biggest whores, but of course they will try to hide it, just like women of any race would.

but most white women are trashy whores compared to Asian or Indian women.

so i don't understand how you can make that comment unless yuo're just some pathetic stormfronter living in your momma's basement

Really, then why do Indians have trouble finding White woman?

Why do studies show White woman dislike foreign men the most of all ethnicities.

The Jew wants you to think White woman are all Jews. The Jew.

That is the goal of every non-White, to turn White woman into whores and people like you let them!

She turned you down, didn't she, Pajeet? Too bad, so sad.

No they don't, many of them marry men they love.

No, most White woman don't prostitute themselves openly, like happens in Thailand or Marocco.

Travel the world, learn more.

sigh, who have high levels of std's, high levels of prostitution and high levels of incest.

Have you ever visited a third world nation?

Everyone knows that dotniggers are all rapists. The thing is, their cocks are so small the victim usually doesn't even notice they're being raped.

you are delusional as fuck, if you actually believe that white women are MORE chaste than indian or Asian women.

White women are the biggest whores on earth.

Yes they are, this is a fact.

Incest is rampant, hidden abortions are rampant, std's are rampant, rape is rampant.

etc..

India is not a nice place for a woman.

If you ever travelled the world instaid of staying in your basement you would know this.

my boner is gone now, fuck you user.

Reminder that white women are statistically more loyal to their race than any other demographic. Don't believe kike/pajeet/mgtow lies.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever

This explains a lot actually.

Our boys as wells.

In the rare cases when they aren´t anal virgins that means a complete stranger, nobody the family knows or get good money from, did it.

Incest and rape doesn´t happen either, our STD rates are far lower and Indians don´t defecate in the streets too. They have designated shitting streets for that, If you don´t know that, you are ignorant and racist!

White women very bad, too many of these whores keeps saying no to handsome men like us! Indian women very good, just ignore that we want to leave India and its + half a billion of them behind.

They may be more loyal in general, but they take white men for granted. Feminism is gonna fuck them good and they better wake up to it, otherwise white guys will just make more finns.

Moonman - Ode to India

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlTolsPpec

So if Indian women are so good, why does these dirty indians males want to leave India for a White country and seek White women? -D Poo in the loo, pajeet!

That's because all women want to marry high status white men. It is why Chad is welcome anywhere.

How about a comment from a Holla Forumsack who has actually been to India, and married an Indian woman?

Good god, what a place, India…

Too many people in a small space. The incredible overpop creates all sorts of problems. The carrying capacity of that subcontinent is perhaps 1/100th its current pop. If ever someone is in denial about the impacts of overpop, go visit India, and see for yourself what it does to a society.

India is the dirtiest place I have ever been to. And I saw alot of India to make that assessment. I really wanted to believe otherwise, that India is a wonderful place, but it's not. Crime is rampant. On my first trip to India, I was rather naive about the place and thus was kidnapped and held for ransom during my first visit, and only was (ahem…) let go… when I threatened to strangle to death one of my kidnappers (and I meant it). Rape is so common in India, women don't bother reporting it. Theft - well, nothing really belongs to anyone anyway. The traffic there is incredibly chaotic - to the point that one of my taxis drivers told me "Don't ever drive in India. It's too dangerous." If a truck breaks down in the middle of the highway, let's say it throw a rod or a driveshaft, they fix the truck (or not…) right there in the middle of the highway, not even on the side of the road. Terrorism is common in India, but the western media doesn't bother reporting on it. On one of my trips, the International terminal at the country's largest airport had just been bombed, and they were still cleaning up the blood and body parts, yet from the Western media, not a peep. In the slums people dying in the middle of the road, right in the middle of the road, people literally dying in front of everyone who passes by. To experience this kind of callousness is mind-boggling… and coming to our Western Nations soon. The dirtiest of whores everywhere. Honestly, I never want to go back.

India used to be a pleasant place, with culture, history, an incredible environment, all the elements that make a place worth touring, even living in. But now, unchecked population growth has destroyed it to where it is ever on the verge of being a failed state in utter chaos. Human life, dignity, respect, decency there is worth very little anymore. It's no wonder everyone who can is leaving India.

WHO THE FUCK ARE "WE"

GOD FORBID

oh look, a mad perma virgin faggot

They just do it on cam whore sites instead. The funny thing is that white girls don't even need to prostitute themselves like third world girls who don't have any other option, but they do it anyway because white girls are skanks.

Fucking dotnigger just called me claiming my windows computer was corrupt. I told them I used a type of windows called arch linux. She insisted that no, its the windows computer. I was like yeah, windows linux. Line went dead.

If I had had more time I would have loaded up virtual box and watched what they did in xp, but still its nice to see conmen put the phone down on me cos they're outmatched

White women are whores. They just happen to be the best looking whores so they have their pick of men and don't need to go with currynigger (unless they are rich, then they will).

PPPPPAAAAAJJJJJEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!

DESIGNATED

no doubt that women are treated pretty badly in India but how has treating white women worked out for you? The better you treat women, the worse they treat you. Funny how in India, the women are pretty abused and yet they are the most feminine women

White men have become manginas and that's why feminism is out of control in the West

MY BONER IS JUST BEGINNING!!!!

well that's AWESOME news as a white guy with a fetish for indian and asian women and black women and brown women.

Basically as a white man, I can go to any country and fuck hot exotic women with ease.

White women can go fuck my dick. Most western women are disgusting.

Truth
t. Turdworlder

women want to be dominated by white men. it's every asian and indian woman's fantasy to be fucked HARD by a white man and to ORGASM with his big white dick INSIDE THEM!!!!!! !!! !!!!

ID blocked, and the thread reads much better

jesus christ. that sounds unbelievably unpleasant. how the fuck does society even get to that point? it's like there are no standards of behavior or rules. a real lack of organization

No, this isn't like Third World countries where you have entire neighbourhoods that are dedicated to nothing but prostitution.

You people are so twisted by the Jews, that you think your own woman are worse then brown street whores!

They are whores, but they have standards, makes perfect sense shlomo.

I have an idea, maybe you should stop being a nerd, and develop some self confidence, then you can threat woman well, but at the same time be strict about it.

Didn't all of that mess start after the British lost control of India?

Isn't it true that Indiam women are normally among the brattiest women on the planet?

They are worse. Third world whores need to be whores or they will starve. White girls give it away for free or whore themselves out for luxury items.

I'd rather just hire a prostitute because at least it is honest.

ubiquitous corruption primarily, which over time leads to overpopulation

Had the British left India alone in the first place, it would never have developed enough to fall into corruption. WHen left alone, a people develop to the level of civilization that they can sustain. When they exceed that level through outside 'guidance', their society wallows in corruption until it settles into a new equilibrium that it can sustain.

I can certainly understand how Western men might come to that conclusion.

holy fuck
I just noticed that
I actually pointed out every single subtle flaw in that girl
BUT MISSED THE BIGGEST FLAW, A MISSING ARM!

am I retarded or autistic

or do I just focus on petty things

serious question

You just need to calm down a little bit user.

Do say more? I'm curious about your experience since I'm with a woman from Hong Kong. I had a very similar experience with seeing over population at work in China but I knew it could always be worse. I could be in India, haha.

and what do you think the new equilibrium of India will be? because I agree, their country is totally unsustainable at this point. I read they have to drill 500 meters into the ground just to get water, so there are massive water shortages in the north part.

What do you predict will happen?

I didn't fully swallow the redpill until I realized how badly I had been burned by Jews and the Left. Now I'm so fucking pissed, stuffing the lot of them in real gas chambers has become an internal joke for me. I went to India looking for spiritual enlightenment. Can't believe I fell so thoroughly for that crap.

Yea, China's definitely several steps up from India, and Taiwan a step up from China. Then South Korea/Singapore, and then Japan. The progression directly follows average intelligence.

In the modern Western world, the Left is the next iteration of corruption. Depending upon who takes control of the reins of our society, either we will be forced to dominate our own societies, and segregate ourselves from less intelligent peoples, or our civilization will to the level that the less intelligent can sustain. The West is going through a soul-searching transition right now - what will it stand for - the highest culture and values it can, or compassionate niggerland?

Deepak, injuns are the American reds who have a drinking problem and do pow wows.

Dont insult them by comparing them to you poo in the loo designated street loving curry coons

I can't find it, but Molyneux ran down the list of reasons why no woman of any type should ever get with a Pajeet.

Indians can be very smart, mind you. Especially those of the Brahman caste. And based. They have much experience in how people of high intelligence and culture and mix poorly with those of low.

In contrast, I liken white people, especially the Nordics, to the naive animals of the Galapagos who lacked experience with humans: we lacked experience with the conniving people of lower intelligence. But that's not exactly true, is it? Because Jews.

most brahmins were killed off by the Muslims and by the sudra lower castes. As a result, there are no real brahmins left in India. So india is just a country of low class subhumans. Nothing good can come from that.

They all need to be exterminated.

mass starvation and disease

war with Pakistan, and then China

continued emigration until India gets its population under control with a hardcore depopulation regime

now you're talking!

i am very interested in depopulation, and I know a couple of international charities that run sterilization clinics in India.

But is sterilization enough? Is it fast enough to control the out of control population explosion?

Or do you recommend some other method of depopulation?

That's another lie, the wages in a country like Thailand are so low, that industry is an easy and cheap alternative.

Those woman become whores because it's easy and they make more money.

Next lie.

I'm not a proponent of killing people, only sterilizing them. Were it enforced, attrition would work fast enough to reduce the population to a sustainable level within two-three generations, which in India is not all that long.

Still, even with that, even with iron-handed dictatorial rule, India has hard times directly ahead. But realistically, India will never impose depopulation sanctions upon itself, not without first going through those hard, hard, hard times. The only problem with that dynamic is that India, like every other third world nation, is gonna export those problems wherever it can, and the Jews/Lefties are gonna want to absorb them into the Western Nations like a whore absorbs any man's cum.

yes, most women in the 3rd world beome prostitutes voluntarily, in order to buy shit.

no one is forcing them. but it's obviously a better economic decision to make 1000 dollars a day fucking 10 guys, rather than make 10 dollars a day working 10 hours in a sweatshop sewing clothes or making shoes.

world war 3 is the BEST depopulation option, if you ask me.

Sterilization takes too long.

I pray to LUCIFER that the Illuminati succeeds in starting World War 3 and reducing the population of the world to just 500 million people.

Sage for slide thread.

Irony aside, Lucifer, the light bearer, will not save you. Science might, though.

The Earth's global human carrying capacity, without high technology, and under pristine environmental conditions, is around 400-500 million people. This is based primarily on how much arable land exist in the world. However, the world is not in pristine condition, and arable land has been denuded the world over. Thus, without high technology, the global human carrying of Earth has shrunk to around half that, ~250 million. With high technology, with systems in place that don't yet exist, such as farming the oceans and high density factory farming, Earth's global human carrying capacity rises to around 1 billion people.

These are numbers that are sustainable in perpetuity. If the horizon is the next thousand years, with these numbers of people, the Earth's environment should natural recover, and human conflicts over resources should be less pressing.

Indian girls confirmed terrible genital hygiene.

Why? Your input is appreciated, but even most normalfags know that India is just a big DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

okay maybe you're right but if you have a fetish for indian women, it's okay. there are a lot of hot ones when they are younger, that is, if you have a fetish for indian women

so in other words we have to learn to stop reproducing like cockroaches or else we are all going to go extinct

I can confirm this. I've fucked 15 indian girls, and 3 or 4 of them had a very bad smell.

Strangely enough, it was the prostitute indian women that actually had good hygeine and didn't smell. The normal free girls are the ones that smelt like dogshit.

I couldn't even get an erection, that is how bad the smell was with a couple of them.

That's some bad quality racist there. Like totally not racist.

If taken to an extreme, yes, though humans are unlikely to go completely extinct… unless:

1. planetary carbon cascade
2. global war
3. rise of autonomous war machines capable of self-reproduction

all of which are definite possibilities.

Yeah, so they can either make almost no money working 80 hours a week or fuck a few tourists and make enough for a month. Still they are in a desperate situation. White girls simply open their legs for free. They are far worse.

white women are the real whores. white women are all from rich countries and yet they act like whores

DESIGNATED

Degenerate. Kill yourself.

I AM CUMMONG, MOMMY!!!!!

There were 4 instances of it preceding your false claim, friend-o.

CUM on my hot indian feet!

hi pajeet, how are the shitting streets today?

Oral must be non-existent in places like India. I can't imagine the smell of a dick or pussy in some third world shit-hole like India. Holy hell… I mean, from experience, I know after a hot day my dick can build up a bit of a smell. Imagine with these people and how dirty they are.

Probably harvested by some nigger witch doctor to use for some ritual. Guess they mistook her for an albino or something.

don't compare the down trodden native americans with your shitty race of mongrelized abos, fuck you mayank and fuck your smelly fucking nasty food

The utter fucking horror.
India has gone from 400 million to 1.35 Billion since 1960.
Let's say 800 million of them shit in the open, and each of them shits a kilo (roughly 2lb) a day, that's eight hundred thousand tonnes of untreated shit being washed into the ocean a day. That's over 290 million metric tonnes of human waste a year. Or to put it more horrifyingly, 643,749,805,579 pounds of untreated shit being flushed into the ocean each year- and that's a conservative estimate.

Want to know how the world dies? Massive algal blooms scour the sea around India as untreated waste and agricultural runoff go out of control. Coastal communities start starving as the sea becomes not just barren, but actively poisonous. Poor body disposal causes a wave of typhoid and other preventable diseases. Coastal communities desperately travel inland, bringing the diseases with them into greater population centers. More people die and the Indian government starts widespread use of antibiotics. Meanwhile in China, untreatable carbapenem-resistant enterobacteria are developed by overuse of colistin in agriculture. The untreated agricultural waste is also flushed into the toxic soup and begins to spread. Indians start to die by the millions, their rotting carcasses harboring fresh blooms of lethal, untreatable, highly contagious bacteria. In northern India, desperate gangs of refugees start crossing borders; soon the diseases spread to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and China. Southern Russia and Turkey soon start showing signs when people start to die of pneumonia; the CRE has gone aerosolised.

White countries start letting in refugees and sending aid teams; naively thinking they're doing the right thing. Soon enough, aerosolised pneumococcal and enterobacterial diseases start to spread, untreated and untreatable, through every nation on earth.

And Papa Nurgle laughs with delight from atop a rotting throne of five billion bodies.

This is not speculation. Within your lifetime, this will come to pass. The minute you hear of red tides around India, buy water, canned food, guns and ammo, and biohazard gear. I'm not remotely fucking kidding.

Indian men crack me up.

They're probably even less successful with white women than asians, but they act like King Tyrone Alpha Nigger… at least until a white man walks by.

They've got some really good articles on this site. Thanks for sharing, OP.

The future is going to sound like cheeki breeki music played with a sitar, while pooloos recite cheeki breeki in shitty indian accents. This is fucking horrifying, you're right.

who the fuck shits a kilo a day???
most people dont even eat a kilo a day

why was this bumplocked?

Everyone who's going to die from that, already died.

earthweb.ess.washington.edu/tsunami/Sumatra.htm

Every Indian girl I've been with has been an absolute slut.

can you describe the smell?

Pajeet, Harjeet, Mohajeet, Rajeet, and Sanjeet take your poo to the loo!

i am CUMMING in the streets today!!!!

Indians are overwhelmingly vegetarian and the low calorie density of their diet means that they eat more in weight and volume than westerners, friend.

The thing is, the entire untouchables need to be sterilized. It's the dumbest group, and there's no way to actually improve that because we're willing to admit that intelligence is genetic. They likely have an average of 70 IQ or less. It is also therefore the group most behind the overpopulation problem, because the smarter people will limit themselves to a certain number of kids.

Yep, because they seem to think a couple of things, that
1. We need to keep everyone on the planet alive
2. All people are the same
3. Therefore if we let everyone in, then they will become like us.

They'll see shortly that you can either keep your own place working well and your own people alive; or you try to save every single hominid on the planet, fail, and everyone starves including your own people. Who aren't worth defending, because everyone is the same

It seems like this situation of a civilization allowing the lowest IQ people to breed out of control happens often. Then it eventually topples the whole thing because the smart ones are never willing to do anything about it. Sometimes they then end up breeding with the dumbest of them and that's that. Totally unrecoverable. Everyone's dead.

Where are you getting these numbers?

I think you're also assuming a billion people with fully western and modern lifestyles.

Which only happen with western people.

That is horrifying.

It's not even just immigration or the Islamic Global Caliphate.

It actually really pisses me off when the entire left uses the injuns as an example.

It doesn't even make sense.

I know what you mean because their own argument supports the cause they are arguing against.

It just goes to show the mental gymnastics these guys do.

MAKE ME CUM BABY```````````