Which one of you fucks is dragging all the shit threads up from weeks ago?

Which one of you fucks is dragging all the shit threads up from weeks ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/H1grnZiK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's one of many tactics that our spammers use. It's all some dastardly plan to somehow destroy the site while its been at about the same userbase for literally two months in a row. I know, its retarded.

bump :^)

Also what she said.

I've bumped day or two old threads, but not weeks old.

that's completely understandable, & u prolly didn't bump shit tier threads with nothing mildly interesting or meaningful. I Just get pissed when i post to a thread asking Holla Forums how to fix headphones i didn't even notices was crispy AF so i can shit on the OP, just to realized a couple minutes later it's a week or two old and i unintentionally bumped it.

you monster

bumping?

bump.

It's me and you can not stop me. Going to bump the last thread in the catalog now.

not me

I will not contrinute to this thread in any way, shape or form.

Phew, I was bumping all kinds of threads from a few days ago because I like them.

Stop bumping threads by posting in them, OK?

ok

It might have been me. My bad.

I just saw it too

Page 15 save rave famalam

It is I.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

wat

shit, wrong thread

you chose poorly

why is this?

I keep dragging up this thread because I want the writefag to come back

Flump

Ooomadorpfh

That's not how hou spell it

maybe if you actually used the word incest he mighta found it in catalog

maybe…
;_;

Me on the right

make another pastebin.com/H1grnZiK

get in the kitchen

Incest is the only wincest we know of

not bumping my not posting nor contributting

Op here, which one of you fucks is bumping my shitty thread from a week ago reminding you all that someone is bumping shitty threads from weeks ago

user here, bumping your thread about not bumping old threads to remind you that there's still someone bumping threads.

user here, bumping your thread about not bumping old threads to remind you that there's still someone bumping threads in this thread about not bumping threads.

Is it still happening?

I'm /NEWSPLUS/ BITCHES

THIS IS A FUCKING RAID
YOU WON'T DARE BUMP OUR SHITTY THREADS NOW NIGGERS.

back to your closet

better than the threads that are on the first page right now.

Fuckin roll threads and AMAs.

Free Papal Elections for the Jews!

it's josh's ghost

where? I didn't see it!

Obviously the board ops.