Sup I came here from 4chan and I'm probably the only alpha on this shitty website

Sup I came here from 4chan and I'm probably the only alpha on this shitty website.

Just thought you'd want to know what fucking pathetic shits you guys are, I can tell just from the general edginess of the comments and the whiney tone of the entire place.

Why not grow the fuck up like I did, and then maybe girls will hang around you, you know, because believe it or not women are attracted to well adjusted and mature men, thats the secret, literally the only thing you need to get a girlfriend lmao.

Peace, I've got to get back to bed because I just finished my workout and my girl's waiting LMAO she got a wax yesterday, you probably know what that looks like, but let me tell you it feels 100 times better than it looks! Too bad you'll never know!

P.S. when you finally decide to try and pathetically rape somebody to lose your virginity, just know that all you're doing is trading your worthless life at a single shot at everyone else does every day, and also hurting another human being in the process

pic related me and my bros

ok.

ktnxbi

Lmao nice dubs, the bigger a kid's ego online the smaller their self esteem in real life

You learn that in grade school?

Yeah did you? Get some self awareness nerd LMAO

Farewell, you won't be missed.

Alison Rapp was fired from Nintendo on March 30, 2016. The story is complicated, but basically Rapp said some pro-pedo and divisive feminist/SJW stuff on her twitter, as well as lewds featuring a 3DSXL. Also she held a second job without telling Nintendo, the undisclosed nature of which reflected negatively on their image as a company. Most think it's the lewds, or even more yet to be seen graphic ones.And it turned out to be even better than that.

Despite being an S-Jew, Alison stood for not banning lolicon in Japan due to pressures from international law. Her career is most likely fucked by her own stupidity, as she'll most likely end up with some shit tier dev, or "writing" for a bottom of the barrel blog like The Mary Sue. Also, she'll most likely devolve into an even bigger lolcow and eventually get v&.

As proponents of free speech, degeneracy in general and a (formerly) pedo friendly environment, I humbly ask that all who feel moved press F.

Alison embodied the values and spirit of Holla Forums.

F

holy shit, i just saw a thread with a dude coming from halfchan and even encouraged him to be a productive member of our shit show. now i feel like my entire life is a mistake and might just swallow a bullet bcuz OP is completely right that i can't get a girlfriend bcuz im a neckbeard beta. Maybe i need to brow up and party hardy with some college sluts and shotgun beers like a real man. nah, I think ill just eat a .45 bcuz suicide is wimpy and requires no courage at all. Fuck man. I guess i should rape a girl and stop being a virgin first. Then ill eat a bullet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But really, really, really, gr8 b8 m8, now go back.

Alison Rapp was fired from Nintendo on March 30, 2016. The story is complicated, but basically Rapp said some pro-pedo and divisive feminist/SJW stuff on her twitter, as well as lewds featuring a 3DSXL. Also she held a second job without telling Nintendo, the undisclosed nature of which reflected negatively on their image as a company. Most think it's the lewds, or even more yet to be seen graphic ones.And it turned out to be even better than that.

Despite being an S-Jew, Alison stood for not banning lolicon in Japan due to pressures from international law. Her career is most likely fucked by her own stupidity, as she'll most likely end up with some shit tier dev, or "writing" for a bottom of the barrel blog like The Mary Sue. Also, she'll most likely devolve into an even bigger lolcow and eventually get v&.

As proponents of free speech, degeneracy in general and a (formerly) pedo friendly environment, I humbly ask that all who feel moved press F.

F

F

F

F

Lmao just came back from fucking my girl, good shit keep this thread bumped so more people know whos the alpha here

TIL: OP is a fag

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

SAGE!

F

F

F

F

summer time….it's almost over

all the kiddos have started school already

Shit thead cukkchanner

Don't mind me, I am just here for the nudes.

Also how did this obvious bait thread get over 40 replies?