Gunmaker offers free rifles for guard towers on Trump border wall

Gunmaker offers free rifles for guard towers on Trump border wall

A Phoenix-based firearms manufacturer recently made an offer Donald Trump can’t refuse. Patriot Ordnance Factory founder Frank DeSomma sent a message through Guns.com psychic medium and videographer Ben Philippi to the likely Republican presidential nominee offering firepower for one of the campaign promises the real estate tycoon has made.

“Patriot Ordinance Factory will put a free rifle in every guard tower along the border of the wall you build. Remember, go Donald Trump, vote for gun rights. Do not take away our rights,” DeSomma told Guns.com during this weekend’s NRA convention in Louisville.

Trump has frequently claimed he will build a wall at the U.S. southern border with Mexico, which stretches some 1,989 miles from San Diego at the southern edge of California, through Arizona and New Mexico, to the southern-most point at Brownsville, Texas.

As Trump ratchets up the rhetoric on his proposed wall, migrants increasingly flock to the border at the prospect of a more difficult crossing, the Washington Post reports.

The NRA recently endorsed Trump at the annual convention when he took the stage with the gun lobby group’s two top executives before delivering a well-received speech.

Apart from the criticism over cost, Trump’s idea to build a wall has been a controversial one, with many of those most outspoken calling out the Republican candidate for his views on immigration. Not only would Trump build a wall to stem the flow of people coming into the U.S. illegally, he would deport those currently residing here without current documentation, which analysts have calculated could cost upwards of $600 billion.

Also raised are concerns over human hunting, or the shooting of immigrants attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. Assuming the backlash over an imagined President Trump wall isn’t overwhelming enough to stop it or the building of guard towers, they’d have to be manned to be effective.

If the effective range of a regular AR rifle is 600 yards at best, then the guard towers can probably be 1,200 yards from one another, assuming your border patrol and militiamen are good shots. The border is more than 3.5 million yards across, divided by the space between towers, which gives you a need for roughly 2,917 towers.

POF’s rifles cost between $1,400-$3,500, so assuming there wouldn’t be any extras, that would set POF back anywhere between $4.08 million and $10.2 million, according to some back of the envelope math. In February, Trump said the wall only needs to be 1,000 miles long “because we have natural barriers, et cetera, et cetera,” which would cut POF’s presumed costs in half.

The company is offering free shipping on its rifles to all customers, so assuming Trump gets the same deal, that should bring the overall cost for POF up just a bit. Since it would be a donation, perhaps there’s a tax break to also consider.

Trump has thrown out different figures at various speeches during his campaign for how much he thinks the wall will cost – somewhere between $4 billion and $12 billion. The Washington Post in February fact-checked Trump’s $8 billion figure and includes calculations for the cost of his wall, which he said would be 35-40 feet high. The amount of concrete required would be double that of the Hoover Dam, the Post reported, and would cost about $700 million just for that building material alone.

“Last Weekend Tonight” host John Oliver detailed much of the projected costs – some of which accounted for the building of new infrastructure to support the transport of materials to remote parts of the border.

Other costs to consider would be the guard towers themselves, which require a more complex design structure than a simple wall and thus more material over the same area. Though we haven’t found anything from Trump or his campaign regarding the implementation of guard towers, they would presumably be a more effective – though probably not the cheapest – way of policing a border.

Using as an example the Israeli-built wall in the West Bank, the Post estimated Trump’s wall would cost roughly $42 billion for a 1,000-mile wall at a height of 25 feet, which is 10 to 15 feet shorter than what Trump has proposed.

All of this means that assuming Trump wins the presidency and is able to build the wall, he likely won’t be able to do so at the magnitude he has claimed, which lets POF off the hook, to some extent. Maybe DeSomma knows something we don’t.

archive.is/J6sce
guns.com/2016/05/25/gunmaker-offers-free-rifles-for-guard-towers-on-trump-border-wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/)
census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf).
cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states
hngn.com/articles/121099/20150819/30-million-illegal-immigrants-live-u-s-mexicos-former-ambassador.htm
vdare.com/articles/what-the-appalling-luis-gutierrez-la-raza-il-tells-us-about-treason-and-american-identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made a webm.

Retail price is not production cost

Opportunity cost is still a valid factor.

True, but I think the free advertising more than makes up for it.

That will be lucky to cover the cost of protests and lawsuits.

Does the border patrol (or whatever office would take the job of watching the wall) even need rifles? They're basically just ARs, and I'm pretty sure the military has more than enough of those lying around. If Trump cuts out a lot of the bloat and downsizes there should be a lot of surplus.

Honestly I think this is more of a symbolic act. Not that the sentiment isn't appreciated, mind you.

Also:
The audacity of these fuckers to claim the Wall or deportations are unrealistic while hemorrhaging that every six months.

One of the things I've seen most talked about is that the wall would need to be on our side of the Rio Grande. Because the river itself is technically the border.

So my question is this:
Prove it, faggot. Why should we build it so we block off the river on our side?

I think missiles would add a nice touch.

Howitzer?

Put a "practice" range South of the wall. It should keep them off the wall and make tunneling more treacherous

PRAISE KEK

We have over a hundred M110-A2 you gave us as a gift that we are phasing out in favour of PzH 2000 and M109(A3GEA2). Would you like us to return them to you?

AS-3 will forever remain the among the most intimidating fuckers for ages to come.

Defense in depth > actual wall.

Protests are more free advertising for them. There's no boycott factor either, as the people protesting will be nogunz liberals anyway.

What do you mean by lawsuits by the way? Is someone planning to sue them for giving free stuff to the federal government?

Boundary treaty of 1970.

How many times did you piss down the barrel or add diesel to the chamber?
What's the shot life?

I can answer never to all two of those questions

Like video game protests? From people that don't even buy games? How many libtards do you think own a gun? Come the fuck on. It is going to be Trump tier free advertising. It will even piss off people enough to buy guns from them.

why not just dig a river or something

Because then they'll swim/boat across it.

So then you need to pay for alligators to "man" the river ontop of that.

And if it turns out to be an effective detterent, you'll then need to pay to keep the 'gators fed.

"Analysts"

(((analysts)))

Dutchman?

how about automated turrets?

I don't think that'll work.

If you make them recognise and shoot humans, then the beaners will start doing something like the chinese new year dragons to get past.

Make them shoot all movement, and you'll quickly kill off all the wildlife, and piss off any American who lies near the border with constant gunfire.

My personal preference is what they have in Israel for most of thier "wall." Most of it's a three layer fence, with a ditch infront to stop it being rammed by a vehicle. You have a thick strip of sand between the fences, so if people cross, they leave foot prints so you know where the breach is. You then have a road behind this and patrol it.

Cheaper than a concrete wall, just as effective. Could throw on a few guard towers too.

Colt gets the same free advertisement in their contract for supplying the military. AND they charge for their weapons.

I figure for the wall to be well defended there should be a guard tower every 500 meters with auxiliary positions in between. Whats that work out to? about 4 per mile? A donation of 4000 rifles is nothing to shake a stick at. Sure they will recoup all costs through future sale to patriots but it is still an impressive gesture of American Excellence none the less.

then youve never even used the damn things

Nothing is free.

Mexico's paying for them, one way or another

Ah, firearm, the last industry to not be cucked by kikes.

That's an AR10, perfect for long range spic shooting job.

How about some BGM TOW launchers? Puny rifles won't stop the cartel funded AFVs

That's when they actually bring the AFV over.

You know, a wall is neat and all, but why not just have armed drones loitering 24/7 and shoot them as they come across?

Would also be pretty easy to put in seismic sensors to see when and where tunnels are being built. Penetrate those tunnels while they are actively working and pour molten metal into them.

Armed drones do not go 24/7, and they are also more maintaining heavy than a wall.

BUILD THE WALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

We already have seismo.
Simple fact is that there is a wall, and that Trump is dropping his claim down to what exists and is planned.
In the end, expect that for the next phase he'll claim its his plan, but you'll see its the one started under Bush and continued under Obama.

Reported for blatant kike shill.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present, for your consideration… The Trump.”

Missiles are just a waste of money. Singl euse and expensive as fuck compared to standard projectiles.

For stating the truth?
Are you that terrified that we already have a wall and many of these things are being tried?

Trump's big thing was the solid wall idea, now he has recanted and is going with what is already being done.

Honestly, people don’t realize what’s going to happen here. We’re going to be flooding Mexico with 30,000,000 more people. This will be worse for them than the refugee crisis has been for Europe and the US. They’re GOING to declare war on us, and it will be entirely their fault.

We’re going to curb stomp them so hard that curb stomping will have to be renamed. And if Trump wants to bring back the spirit of the 19th century, we’d annex the border states.

Annex the border states, deport everyone living there south of the new border, build The Wall there, and then we have jobs for Americans for two decades as that new land has to be built up to first world standards. Never mind the trillions in new resources to exploit.

Missiles maybe, but rockets?

Russia knows how to make cheap rockets that actually do work i.e. RPG-7.

America should just annex Mexico,clear out all the terorrists with special forces and military and other special units(great practice too),set up some fund for greater business,and make them a special district until they are developed regions when they can be incorporated into the USA as full states

in 10 years Mexico might be as liveable as the rest of the USA

WE DON’T WANT MORE SPICS IN THE COUNTRY
I used to be all for full annexation, but then I found Holla Forums, learned about the psychological (never mind physical) difference in races, and realized that we have to stay white.

There will be more annexations in the future. The time of the UN and static borders is fast ending. But we can’t allow them to stay here.

Because America is so great with nation-building.

Shitty ROE and shitty policies will end up biting us in the ass.

eminent domain the first couple hundred yards or so of property on our side of the border and build the wall back that much from the physical border. literally make a no-man's land between the recognized mexican border and the wall.

The explodey bits of an RPG is a grenade, and an obsolete one at that.

Armor development has progressed to the point that modern MBT's can take direct hits from the RPG-7 and not be affected.

Most anti-tank stuff now is in fact actual missiles, either drone or aircraft launched, or in portable form like Javelin.

Except we are not talking tanks, but just AFV, which can indeed be taken out by RPG-7.

There's roughly 11 million illegal immigrants in the US currently, most of them effectively as slave labor. Identifying and then relocating that many people would be an undertaking that would require the creation of a system capable of identifying and relocating that many people. We know the potential of power to be abused, and we know that governments attempt to consolidate power. Do you really want to give that tool to a politician who might not like what you think or say?

I'd probably support a wall, I don't support illegal immigration, and I don't support slavery. If people are trying to make a better life for themselves and their families they should be welcomed. The system as is incentivizes illegal immigration which then creates a caste that is abused by employers while siphoning off government resources that they typically do not pay for.

Just getting a green card can take years and is typically joined with several thousand dollars in legal fees. The first step of citizenship is then employment through the Labor Department. If you hold a consistent job for an extended period, the INS will review the person's case. The issue is that review can take upwards of a year to occur and with volatile job markets there's no guarantee that, even if the person is a qualified hard worker, they will have a job when the review is held. The review process is really just to make sure they can keep their green card and has little to do with actually becoming a citizen.

It costs about another thousand to get an application for naturalization which a green card holder can get in 5 years.

I don't think it's right to make people spend around $10k and 10 years to become a citizen; I didn't have to do that, and neither did any of my immigrant ancestors that came over in waves from Europe.

Having an expedited process with more oversight would remove the incentive for people to come here illegally without the need for erecting a wall. I'm unsure as to whether that's speeding up green cards so that people can work here legally with more ease, or cutting the times for naturalization application, or both. That oversight would at the very least allow the INS to know where immigrants are supposed to be and supposed to be working and would almost immediately expose the criminal element within. Having towers with motion sensors/cameras and a few stations for drones/some other deterrent to then deal with those that chose not to go through official channels (who would almost assuredly be criminals) would be far lest costly.

If you were destitute and knew you could significantly improve your quality of life and that of your family, would you let a wall stop you? There's already tunnels that coyotes and drug runners use to get across the border. They're going to come whether there's a wall or not. While force can be a solid deterrent I don't believe that we should be reductionist about this and try to ignore the root of the problem.

They are already planning to gas us all in FEMA camp, using those filthy, subhuman jaguar shits you defend so readily to put us in there. It's a shoah, one way, or another. Only a REAL one this time, kike.

30 MILLION
Good.
Piece of cake. We already have that system. We just have to enforce it.
DEPORT ALL NONWHITES
Yes. Kill yourself.
REPORTED FOR KIKE SHILL
I don’t think it’s right to allow them to come here at all.
Go to hell.
They can go to hell, too.
FOUND THE DIFFERENCE
If a wall doesn’t, guns will.
They’re going to be killed, then.
The root is not killing them. Kill them all.

Where did the 10% of the population meme start?

The US is literally a nation composed of several waves of immigrants. Being white doesn't inherently make you good, being nonwhite doesn't inherently make you evil.

I genuinely don't care what someone looks like or where they've come from - so long as they uphold the ideals of freedom for their countrymen.

The issue of illegal immigration here is similar to the influx of refugees to Europe with one major difference : culture. Third world Muslims uphold Islam above all else; religion supersedes government, education, gender equality, or any ideologies that would threaten to break their delicate world view.

Most Hispanic people are Catholic with strong influences from old Spanish culture, and are generally fairly similar in world view to the rest of the West.

If you believe that freedom should only be for a select group, ask yourself, who chooses the group? If you genuinely believe that the Jews are controlling the world, as is evidenced by >goy
then you would probably believe that the Jews are the ones that dictate who deserves rights or freedoms, as they are in charge. So you would rather equip someone who apparently wishes for your gradual destruction with the tool to do so than attempt to create a world where people are universally treated with respect and justice, barring they themselves seek to harm or impede the well being of others?

So you want to give them the tool to gas you?

I don't understand how you could possibly prefer a world in which there is a government that can do as it pleases so long as Hispanics are deported. Violent crime is far more related to education than race.
Whites make up 62% of the population and account for 56% of total crime, Hispanics make up 18 and 21% respectively. (kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/) This means there is about a 36% higher chance of a Hispanic person committing a crime. But, they have less than half the bachelor's degrees than the White population. (census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf). Similarly, Blacks have a higher crime rate and lower education rate than Whites.
Regardless of race, educated people tend to have more wealth. Wealthy people are less likely to commit crime.

We've reached a point where basically anyone can interact with any other individual globally for almost no cost. For less than $1000 anyone could be pretty much any physical location in a day. There's now enough information online that traditional education is nearly obsolete. The civilizations that are the most successful: Greece, Rome, the Ottomans, and more recently the US were or have been successful due to their incorporation of other ideologies. The cities states of Greece fell due to a lack of cooperation, Rome fell due to massive corruption, the Ottomans fell because the Muslim majority began to resent the education level of the Christian population and started to persecute them.
I never made the claim that you assert I made, nor do I support any of the statements other than "Open Borders for All", with the addendum of "that are here to contribute".

I'm using the DHS number, where are you getting 30 million from? You support slavery? Would you welcome a master? What makes someone White? The Irish weren't considered White until the 1900s, and there's plenty of self described Hispanics that look White.

I know this is Holla Forums and all, but I'm genuinely a little sad right now. People like you who would welcome oppression to some, who are too ignorant of history, who are too rooted in simple memes and violent responses to consider the greater ramifications of an action will destroy us.

Divide and conquer as a tool of those that wish to rule has been employed for millennia. I choose to stand united with any that hold my common values of the sacredness of life, liberty, and property.

Because anything less is begging to be a slave.

Mexico themselves said so, and Trump confirmed it.

Nope.
WEW
lol
Spic “culture” is not American culture.
Yeah, heretics. And?
Pilpul. Try again with a real argument.
Because no one is saying that, kike. Deport all nonwhites.
Yes, we know you support lies.
Of nonwhites, sure. It triggers your autism, so of course I support it.
Genetics.
THIS IS WHAT SHILLS ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL BELIEVE
Go cry into a loaded shotgun.
All non-whites must be deported. All who resist must be killed.
And you’re still using it today.
So… not the spics, then. Good to know.

Link to the confirmation?
Because I am rather curious to hear how 10% of the population is actually illegals, with the whole cities and all, and somehow missed.

You are talking replaced states/doubled populations.
Which should be notable given that we are below replacement rates in the US, and causatively, any such state should be notable.

Dude, you could have just googled it.

cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

hngn.com/articles/121099/20150819/30-million-illegal-immigrants-live-u-s-mexicos-former-ambassador.htm

don't forget ground barraging

So aside from the ~3 million Native Americans, where did everyone else come from?

If you read my post or checked my sources you might've seen that whites commit 56% of total crime. Most crime is committed by the uneducated and the poor. These are problems that can be fixed.

Not only does this not refute any claim, I have to ask; are you really this sheltered? Have you really not seen the spectrum of good and evil in people?

Tell that to the American South-West

Catholics generally believe in personal freedom. Which of the "true" religions are you? branch 1112 of the church formerly known as Catholicism?

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. "- Martin Niemöller
If you haven't studied history and don't have an ability to extrapolate events I guess you wouldn't understand.

Yes, because the Patriot Act has only been used against non-Whites. Again, if you think that the Jews control the world what's going to stop them from detaining you once your system is set up?

I don't disagree that the government lies, but data from an actual source is preferable to a meme.

You must seriously lack empathy; which is something typical of autism.

So let's divide that into which Whites are better, and then kill everyone else. Because that's a more rational solution than giving everyone opportunity and letting them contribute to public welfare, right?

Seriously man, I've got ancestors who were Okies in the dustbowl who were White but were treated as slaves. Any acceptance of that sort of behavior is a slippery slope. If you reject the entirety of first hand narratives, history books, and physical evidence you've accepted a world view that narrows you to pretty miserable existence.

If you can't see the logical fallacy here I'm just going to stop trying to help you. Wallow in hate.

Either: 1. Your dream of deportation occurs an inevitable race war will come with it. The American populace will be split into factions for and against and a second American Civil War will erupt. Millions will die, cities will be leveled. Halliburton will come in and rebuild everything, Defence contractors will make billions, and the common man's blood will keep turning the mill of tyranny.
2. Nothing will happen besides potentially minor policy change. You'll continue to be a violently ignorant individual until your death.
3. Consider that your opinions may not be backed by logic or facts and read a book.

send ICE agents to every home depot and mexican neighborhood in the country
that's >90% of them right off the bat

OVEN YOURSELF, YOU COMMIE KIKE SHILL!

And why should we be FORCED to cuck our own nations that WE HAD BUILT for all of those who WOULDN'T build their own?

hell, they COULDN'T build a good country if they tried
they are an inferior people, and so they can only make an inferior country
flood america with mexicans and you'll end up with a second mexico

Sorry, I thought we were "all human." Apparently, only whites can form a functioning society, so its our duty as oppressive ciswhitemalescum to be genocided in our own country by shitskins who aren't escaping their shithole to find a better life, but invading our country to destroy ours.

Do you even know where you fucking are?

It's a kike shill, user. Of COURSE it knows where it is. It's pathetic attempts to kvetch and oy vey us into compliance with the protocols will never stop, as long as the "epigenetic memories of the time my great grandma was gassed in the shoah at age 6" still continue to be "real in his mind."

I never said it wasn't, in fact in my earlier post I suggested making sure they could have green cards to make it easier.

You're not refuting any claims, you're not even making an argument. You didn't pay attention to my primary statement: lack of education causes crime.

I never said that, and that's not how immigration works. Have you ever been in an institution of higher education? When I was in my Physics undergrad we had 5 professors that were native born compared to a total staff of 15.
Smart people go to where they're accepted. If you make immigration easier and have a more tolerant nation they're more likely to come here. If your primary concern is having more non Whites around, consider that education is the main driving factor in reducing a nation's birthrate.

So by extension you should logically be for trying to get as much higher education as possible for non Whites- thus lowering birth and crime rates.

I don't know if I buy the "6 million" thing, as there's plenty of evidence to the contrary. I'm also very aware of the majority of the starving Jew pictures to be due to our cutting German supply lines. But, regardless of how many people died they were detained and moved in mass.

You fucking REEK of reddit. Holy fucking shit what a faggot.

I'm going to stop posting for now since no one can construct an argument beyond memes.

I've seen horrible and great things from across the spectrum of races and creeds. The only thing that holds in those that are good is empathy and compassion. The only thing that holds in those that are intelligent is openness and an ability to follow logic. The only thing that is common in those that are evil is a selective blindness to defend their ideology and a desire to prey upon those that are different from them.

I know there's at least a few of you here who are going to just go
some out of true hate, some because they're trolls. Perhaps someone here will see what I've wrote and consider that reductionism isn't the answer, that these problems are not simple, and attempt to do some good in the world.

Both of those cite 2005 and 2006 data, stuff a decade and a depression out of date, along with some minor enforcement increases in the form of carding people to work.

Trump himself admits he is only hearing and reading in papers, he provides no up to date sources, with the estimates from the closest 2013 groups still citing 2005 data as their source.

175 grain BTHP
BDC reticle

it's hunting season

That is a lie.

The Mexican ambassador is from 2015 and the other (Cairco) cites many different reports dating from 1992 to 2015.

That's technically true.

I'm asking why we should care? They can't do anything about it.

Affirmative Action, and anti-white racism. Not because those people are actually competent. They're not.

My ancestors found some land that wasn't claimed, claimed it, and then made the best country that's ever been. They didn't "immigrate" to anything. That requires a functional country with defined borders.

What about yours?

Why? There is no reason I should let a single person into the land my ancestors built.

Your entire argument is that anyone can come at any time, and be from any culture race or creed, and be American. This implies that no one is 'American' because it's just a meaningless label that has no cultural or genetic values. As you proved with your 'southwest' quip. It also proves that they need not have any loyalty to America to be American.

Your entire argument is a falsehood.
The fact is that there is such a thing as an 'American'. He is an Anglo who descends from those who settled the land. That exhausts the list of those who are 'American'.

The Irish here started with the same anti-Anglo sentiment and culture that they had in Ireland. After a couple of generations, they saw themselves as the same, and so did the Anglo. They had essentially become Anglo.
This is a process that used to occur with any white immigrant, they would Anglicize their name, only teach their children English, and become one with the dominant culture. I believe it is also where your false narrative comes from, because it is also now completely defunct. Nobody does that now, including white immigrants. Which means we can't have immigration anymore.

The white spics all clutch Spanish and are from Spain above all else. They intentionally do not conform to Anglo culture, and refuse it. They are not nor will they be American because of it. This is not complicated.

In much the same way when someone says 'bangladeshi-American' that means they're really just bangladeshi, and are hanging out in America. Their loyalty is only to other bangladesh people. It will never extend further. Which means they're not actually American.

To add, there is a reason you are getting the responses you have been.

It's because we want neither ourselves nor our civilization to die. The two are one and the same, inexorably linked. There is no possibility of separation. The Anglo is the core.

vdare.com/articles/what-the-appalling-luis-gutierrez-la-raza-il-tells-us-about-treason-and-american-identity

Therefore it is treason to seek to destroy Anglos. Americans. Yet that is what is happening. We are being disowned in our own country. We are being told that we must put everyone else's needs and even wants before our own. To the exclusion of our own. To the very end of our own.

Well, at least you tards stepped away from the poverty argument.

But you do realize studies show blacks and mexicans have lower average IQs right? Or did your university teach you that IQ is an oppressive construct made by whites? I know I had a couple white professors say that during my college years.

bump